First Time at the Gyno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers

"No, I don't think you're frigid at all," he said slowly. "But perhaps it's better if I make sure."

Not waiting for her response, he suddenly thrust his finger inside of her and Amanda cried out at the shocking intrusion. His digit was quite thick in her tiny, barely used hole, and she could feel her muscles tightening around him, trying to push him back out again. Swirling his finger around her insides, he pumped it back and forth a few times and Amanda writhed at the sinful sensation of his finger rooting around inside of her, her imagination flowering as she wondered what it looked like... that thick black sausage plunging into her soft pink hole.

"That's it," he crooned to her as a second finger joined the first, stretching her wonderfully. He rocked the heel of his palm against her upper cunt, trapping her swollen clit between her body and his hand as his fingers thrust and pumped inside of her. Amanda moaned and gyrated her hips in response, tension coiling deep in her belly. Leaning over, Dr. Durand sucked her the nipple that had previously been unattended by his mouth between his lips, nibbling and pulling at it with his teeth, flicking it with his tongue. His free hand grasped her other breast, pinching that nipple quite tightly as he increased the manual assault on her pussy, fucking her with his fingers.

Amanda was awash in new sensations, her body rocking instinctively against Dr. Durand's hand, her breasts pressed upwards against his mouth and fingers. She thought she might actually pass out from the sheer pleasure that he was creating inside of her, the unbearable tension of her body - like a taut wire that had been heated in a forge and was being pulled thinner and thinner. Inside of her his fingers curved upwards, pressing against a roughened spot and the wire snapped.

"Oh God.... Dr. Durand!!! OOOOOH!"

She thrashed against her restraints, but was unable to truly move, as the waves of ecstasy rolled over her, her body pulsing around his thrusting fingers as he continued to force her to ride his hand throughout the orgasm. Amanda had never felt anything so wonderful in her entire life, it was like all of the suppressed energy that she'd every amassed was suddenly bursting out from her, tension was fleeing at such a fast rate that her body was throbbing. The talented thick fingers inside of her wriggled as his hand rubbed hard against her sensitive flesh, drawing out the rapture as her insides convulsed around him, her cries of pleasure echoing around the room.

It was only as the wonder of her climax began to fade that she opened her eyes to find him watching her, staring at her so intently that she wondered if he could see into her soul when he looked at her like that. The moment was extremely intimate, his fingers still buried inside of her body, his hand on her breast, and Amanda still panting from the exertion of her climax. She blushed, wondering what he thought of her at that moment. Frigid wasn't the right word, but wanton might be!

"Very nice Amanda," he said in a growly, low voice, his fingers still slowly pumping inside of her as he wrung the last shudders from her limp body. "You're quite delightful when you cum. I'd say your problem isn't that you're frigid, you just chose the wrong man to begin your sexual experiences with."

"Oh," she said, trying to think of something else to say. Now that the erotic need had been satisfied she was starting to feel rather uncomfortable with the way he was looking at her, the feeling of his thick fingers still inside of her. While it wasn't unpleasant, she knew that she shouldn't have allowed him to do what he did. Not that she'd really had that much choice in the matter, considering the restraints he'd put her in, but surely she could have kept herself from enjoying it so much if she'd really wanted to. She tugged her wrists again. "Can you let me go now?"

Smiling, he slowly slid his fingers from her pussy, making her shiver. "No, my dear, your examination isn't over yet."

"Oh," she said again, feeling somewhat at a loss as he meticulously wiped his fingers off with a tissue and pulled a tray over to him, seating himself at the juncture of his legs where he would have the best view of her satiated pussy folds. Because of the way she was positioned Amanda couldn't see what was on the tray and she felt her anxiety rising again. "What else do you have to do?"

"Several things," he said cheerfully. "First of all, let's take your temperature."

"My temperature?" she asked confused as she heard him fiddling with some of the instruments. It wasn't until something cold and slick and smooth pressed against her tiny crinkled anus that he realized his intent. "No! Please NO!"

She began to struggle wildly but it was no use. The restraints held her firmly in place, unable to even scoot away from the awful instrument as Dr. Durand continued to ignore her and pressed the thin, glass rod into her bottom. It didn't hurt, but it felt rather uncomfortable and it was far too strange. Not to mention wrong. Things weren't supposed to go in there! Face hot with shame, Amanda moaned her humiliation as Dr. Durand fitted the thermometer to her tight asshole. It was obviously well lubed, from the way it slid in so easily. Slowly the cool surface heated from the temperature of her body and Dr. Durand amused himself by sliding it back and forth a few times rather than just letting it sit easily in her rectum, mimicking the sex act with the thermometer and her tight asshole. Amanda whimpered and wriggled, suffering through the indignity as best she could because there was no other option.

Finally the doctor removed the thermometer and checked it and Amanda let out all of her breath on a whoosh; she hadn't even realized that she'd been holding it. The little smile that Dr. Durand gave her, with the twinkle in his eye, was almost as embarrassing as having a thermometer up her bottom.

"Normal temperature," he reassured her. Amanda just shot him a look in response. "Now I'm going to insert a speculum and do the vaginal exam."

Amanda relaxed, knowing from her conversation with Sara that this was a normal part of the exam. She wasn't ready for the cool steel of the speculum, even though it had obviously been coated with some kind of lubricant. Her pussy shuddered around it and she tried not to clench. The probing tool was long and rigid, pushing its way into her body so very deep, and she could feel every cold inch of it. Then Dr. Durand began to crank it open. Amanda groaned as her muscles strained, feeling her tight hole being widened. She realized that Dr. Durand must be able to actually see inside of her now, all the way into her pussy.

"Ouch! Please, no more," she cried out as he opened her further. Surely he didn't need to spread the awful tool anymore, she must already been open enough to complete the exam.

"Just a bit further," he murmured and Amanda cried out again as her vaginal walls were forcibly separated; it felt like the awful thing was splitting her in two! Then, finally, he stopped, leaving her panting for breath as her body struggled to adjust to its new dimensions. "You've got a nice, tight vagina Amanda. Very response, quick to lubricate." She moaned as she felt his fingers rubbing the flesh of her hole that wasn't being pressed open by the speculum, it felt so strange to have him touching her walls like that when she was spread so far open. "Looks nice and healthy. I just need to take a quick swab from your cervix with this q-tip."

Something poked deep inside of her.

"OUCH! That hurts!"

"All done," he said with a smile to her, holding up the super long q-tip. "You have quite a nice vagina, Amanda, very muscular and quite deep. You'll be able to accommodate just about any man that you'd like to." The crass words uttered in such a clinical voice confused her as he continued to examine her open cunt, poking and prodding at the interior with his fingers until Amanda thought she might die of embarrassment. Finally he slid the speculum from her pussy and the walls quickly snapped shut. Dr. Durand nodded thoughtfully. "Very elastic, that's good. It would take quite a bit of effort to stretch you out in any meaningful way."

She stared at him, looking down over her breasts and copper topped mound to the black man who was still inspecting her goodies, not paying attention to anything but those most intimate parts. The things he said sounded so reasonable in tone, but the content was appalling! Men weren't supposed to talk to women like that, were they? Especially not doctors!

Something poked at her anus and she clenched automatically.

"Stop it! Now what?"

"Now I'd like to examine this tight little asshole," he said calmly, throwing her into a completely state of heightened anxiety. How could he sound so calm when he was saying such things? "You need to relax your bottom or this might hurt."

"Please don't," she said with a low moan, but she could feel his lubricated finger pressing harder against her crinkled hole. It was difficult to maintain a constant tightening of her sphincter and her virgin asshole slowly gave way to his digital assault as she pleaded and began to cry, completely undone by this unexpected maneuver.

"Calm down," Dr. Durand ordered her as he sank his finger deeper, all the way to the second knuckle of his finger. Amanda shook her head and cried harder. "If you don't calm down Amanda, I will have to take further measures."

She tried to stop crying then, she really did, but she was so humiliated by this backdoor invasion that she couldn't quite quell the tears, even though she was terrified about what "further measures" might entail. Shaking his head, Dr. Durand leaned forward, and Amanda gasped as he put his mouth directly on the open folds of her pussy. It certainly stopped her crying; she was so shocked by the intimate probing of his tongue into her pussy hole that her tears ceased immediately.

Oh no... it felt... it felt... wonderful. Hot. Sinful. Delicious. The finger in her backside suddenly felt a lot less uncomfortable and lot more forbiddingly erotic. She didn't want to like it, but the strange full feeling and the slight burning friction was suddenly feeling... quite good. Amanda whimpered and wriggled, but that didn't stop Dr. Durand from pushing his finger in further, burying it all the way up to his last knuckle. The long thick digit felt so wrong inside of her, her tight ring of muscle gripping it with every clenching pulse as her body responded to the expert pussy licking that he was inflicting on her.

Amanda was helpless to stop him, just as she had been from the beginning, and she felt her body begin to give way, to submit into the restraints and just go along for the ride. If it was impossible to stop him, then why not just enjoy it? Giving in felt so wrong, but there was literally nothing else she could do.

As he sucked her erect clit into his mouth, Amanda moaned fitfully, her toes actually curling at the wonderful sensation. The finger in her ass pumped back and forth, slick and unyielding as he stretched out the tight ring of muscle that guarded the entrance to her most intimate hole. It was starting to feel really good, even though she knew it shouldn't.

Well she certainly wasn't frigid. The thought made her want to giggle, a little hysterically, but the sound was turned into a gasping moan as Dr. Durand pulled his mouth and finger away, leaving her wet and wanting. Then something cold and slick pressed against her anus, an anal speculum!

"Oh please... no...." she pled, horrified as the degrading instrument slid deeper into her. Despite the heat of her backdoor, it took long moments for the thing to begin to warm with her body temperature, long moments in which she could feel it sliding deeper inside of her, invading her in a most horrible way. She began to beg again as he cranked it open, feeling her hole gaping open as he stretched her.

Why she bothered pleading anymore she didn't know, other than she couldn't seem to stop herself.

Her anus protested and clenched to no avail as the merciless doctor continued to expand her rear entry, examining her pink walls with something approaching glee.

"Nice and tight back here too, I see," he commented. "You'd need quite a bit of work to stretch you out enough to take a cock."

The idea of a man putting his dick in her asshole made Amanda feel a little faint. Maybe she was a little frigid after all. Even though his finger had started to feel kind of good after a bit, it was much smaller than any cock.

When he slid the speculum out of her ass she moaned as she felt the tiny hole slowly closing back up again. It felt like she had to go to the bathroom, but there was nothing there.

"Are we done?" she asked, whimpering.

"Almost," said Dr. Durand. "I just have one more test to make sure that you're not frigid."

Standing between her legs, he made some adjustments at waist level and she could hear the sound of fabric sliding against flesh. Amanda's eyes got very big as he stepped up between her legs, fisting his hand around his cock. It was much longer and thicker than Travis', a huge black snake with a purplish head. Pre-cum was already gathering at its tip. She stared at it like she'd never seen a cock before.

"Since you're not on birth control, I'll take care of that myself," he said as he rolled a condom over the long length. Amanda was rather shocked to see that it fit him at all.

It wasn't until he moved even closer to her, aiming the head for her spread and vulnerably pussy that she finally snapped out of her frozen state.

"You can't!" she cried out in a high, shrill voice that didn't sound like hers at all. "You're a doctor!"

"And you came in with a complaint of being frigid," Dr. Durand said calmly as he rubbed his head up and down the length of her slit, teasing her clit with the rubbery head. To her dismay, it felt rather good. The fires that he'd stoked with his tongue had not completely subsided and her hips lifted automatically as he teased her entrance. "If you didn't want me to treat that complaint that you shouldn't have mentioned it and you should have read the paperwork you signed more carefully."

Had there been something in the paperwork? She had to admit, she hadn't read every single word. Most doctors papers said the same thing and she'd gotten out of the habit of even skimming over it before affixing her signature to the page. What on earth had she agreed to?

Her thoughts and recriminations were interrupted by an intense pressure at her pussy hole as Dr. Durand began to press forward with his plans. Amanda writhed and cried out as her muscles stretched wide, only slightly loosened by her ordeal with the speculum. In fact, Dr. Durand's cock was forcing her body to spread even larger than the awful instrument had.

"Ooooooh nooooooooo," she moaned, struggling uselessly against the bonds as the head of his cock popped inside of her. There was no way he could fit that entire thing inside of her, he would break her! "Please... you can't.... you're too big... I can't..."

"Shhh," he soothed, rubbing his hand over her lower stomach, the other traveling upwards to begin fondling her breasts again. "You can take it, I promise. Your pretty little pussy was made to take a big cock like mine."

And with that, he thrust his hips and surged deeper as Amanda let out a long howl of shock and mortification. With her legs and arms restrained there was no way to stop him, all she could do was wriggle like a fish on a hook as he did what he wanted with her young body. Her inner muscles strained around his thick girth as she panted for breath and he wasn't even all the way inside of her yet!

Looking down the length of her body she had to admit that the spectacle they created was extremely erotic, with Dr. Durand's dark hands wandering over her creamy skin, his thick black cock sliding beneath her fiery mound. The juxtaposition of the colors of her body against his was quite striking and rather arousing. He was looking down between her legs where his cock was disappearing into her pink pussy, framed by curly red hairs, as if he enjoyed the contrast as much as she secretly did. That or he just liked watching the long length of his cock sliding into her body.

Every thrust of his hips forced her muscles apart further, burying himself deeper into her cunt. His cock was rubbing against places that no man had ever touched before.

"Mmmm, nice and tight," he said as he tweaked her nipples, making her back arch. "Very wet too."

"So I'm not frigid? You can stop now?" There wasn't any real hope in her voice, but she had to ask. Had to try.

Dr. Durand just chuckled. "Oh no, my dear. A doctor must see his treatment through to the end."

His words were punctuated by her moans as he finished shoving the last of his long cock into her overly stretched hole. The press of his body against her sensitive pussy lips only made her more aroused, and she found herself moving her hips as best she could to rub herself against him. Smiling contentedly, Dr. Durand pulled halfway out of the tight grip of her body and then shoved back in, hard and fast.

Amanda's moans became higher and longer as he began to fuck her in earnest, his long cock dragging out of her and then plunging back in. The suction of her pussy made a sloppy wet sound as he pounded in and out of her, her inner muscles clamping down on him as the muscles in her legs quivered, trying to move. She had the undeniable desire to wrap her legs around his body. The complete powerlessness of her situation began to seem more and more erotic as he ravaged her body, raping her pussy hard and deep. And she was beginning to love it.

"Oh please..." she moaned, writhing as must as she could, no longer sure if she was begging him to stop or to fuck her harder. The slap and drag of his cock in and out of her body felt so good. He had been right; her pussy was meant to take a big cock like his, in fact, she was just barely deep enough to fully accommodate him. Some thrusts were so powerful that the head of his cock bumped against her cervix and made her gasp and thrash as the flashing mix of pleasure and pain rippled through her.

"That's it," he murmured. "Fuck me back, Amanda."

And despite her restrained position, she realized that she was. Her hips were moving as much as she could, her muscles clenching around him to bring them both more pleasure, and she was moaning like a whore. This wasn't anything like her time with Travis when she'd lain almost passively, just waiting for it to be over. This was hot... sinful... a dark craving that had been awakened inside of her that demanded to be satisfied.

She felt almost out of control for her need for him, her head tilting forward so that she could watch his hips slamming into her splayed thighs, his cock jutting out from the sexy planes of his body, the bottom of his shirt flapping as he fucked her. Somehow it seemed right that she was almost completely naked while he was almost completely clothed. His fingers were splayed, like raven's wings on a cloud, caressing her stomach and breasts, fueling her need.

If he stopped now, she'd kill him.

Then his big, dark hand slid down her stomach and pressed against the top of her mound, his thumb sliding through the hairs and dipping down to rub her engorged clit.

"Oh fuck.... oh FUCK Dr. Durand.... FUCK ME!" she yelled as he rubbed her clit with his thumb, tormenting the little bud. Her pussy tightened around his rampaging cock and she convulsed with the intense sensations as he pinched her swollen nub between his fingers and rubbed it back and forth. Juices flowed from her pussy and down into her asscrack as she screamed her climax, the ecstasy rolling over her and sending her reeling. Amanda jerked and shuddered in her restraints, the tingling, sizzling explosions of pleasure bursting in her core and spreading outwards through the rest of her body until she thought she might faint from the pleasure.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers