First Time at the Gyno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,559 Followers

Then Dr. Durand released her clit, allowing Amanda to get her breath back as the intensity of the sensations receded a bit.

"My turn," he said with a grin.

Grasping her hips with his hands, he began a much rougher, faster pounding of her nubile young body, leaning forward as he took his pleasure in her wet, grasping cunt. There was no attempt to give her further pleasure, but the way he was leaning over her, with his body slamming against her pleasure swollen clit at the end of every stroke, Amanda found herself wracked with smaller climaxes, small bursts of ecstasy that made her spasm and gasp with the continuing rapture.

When he slammed deep and held himself, she cried out as her abused muscles clamped around him, milking the cum from him. She could feel him pulsing inside of her, throbbing against her walls, as he groaned and emptied his load into the condom. Gasping, he fell forward, his head landing on her soft breast as his body jerked with the last of his orgasm. Amanda shuddered and felt her pussy clench again, as if her body was trying to suck the cum out of the condom. Part of her wished that she'd been able to feel him filling her up with his seed.

What was wrong with her?

"Nothing," said Dr. Durand, lifting his head and giving her a soft kiss on the lips. Amanda blushed as she realized that she'd vocalized her thought. "You're certainly not frigid. You're a healthy young woman who has just had a sexual awakening, that's all."

Somehow his reassurance really did make her feel much better. Despite the fact that she'd moaned and screamed in ecstasy, despite the fact that she'd creamed herself all over his hands and cock during the most invasive and humiliating experience of her life, Dr. Durand didn't seem to think that there was anything wrong with her at all. And he should know.

When he pulled himself free of her body, Amanda felt the loss immediately as her pussy gaped. She felt quite sore, but in a good way.

Meticulously, Dr. Durand pulled the condom from his cock - which still looked huge limp - and wiped it off with a tissue, tucking himself back into his pants before coming back to release her from the restraints.

"You might be sore for the next couple of days," he said as Amanda adjusted the robe back around her; despite the fact that he was now intimately acquainted with her body, it felt too strange to be so exposed while he was completely clothed. "Take a few aspirin as needed. I'm going to write you a prescription for birth control and - " he picked up a packet from the tray " - here's a free sample pack to get you started. It should be effective after a month, however it doesn't protect against STDs so it's best to use a condom in addition unless you're very sure of your partner." Smiling amiably, as if nothing more than a doctor examining his patient had just happened, Dr. Durand held out his hand. "It was very nice to meet you Amanda, I look forward to your next visit."

Feeling almost dazed, Amanda shook his hand and watched as he exited the room, writing a few notes on his clipboard as he walked. The door closed with a click and she gave herself a small shake and hopped off of the exam table, wincing a bit as her legs closed. Yes, she was going to be more than a little sore. That had been quite a thorough examination, followed by an even more thorough fucking. Hobbling a little as her muscles got used to being able to move again, she picked up a few tissues and wiped off her pussy and asshole, gingerly touching the latter. Maybe she should get some anal toys to play with. Small ones. It really hadn't felt that bad, in fact it had been quite exiting.

Her pussy was definitely satisfied.

Rather bemused, Amanda got dressed, putting the little pack of pills in her purse. Now that she knew that she wasn't frigid and that she could both satisfy herself and someone else, sex suddenly seemed a lot more appealing. Birth control was a good idea.

When she exited the room Carrie was standing there waiting for her, looking just as chipper as earlier.

"Dr. Durand said you're good to go," she chattered as she led Amanda back to the front room. "And he said that you have ah... no problems whatsoever in the area that you were worried about." She winked at Amanda who smiled a little weakly back and wondered how much of the visit Carrie would have been able to hear through the door. Wondered if she knew exactly what Dr. Durand's idea of 'treatment' was. Although she had to admit that she did feel much more confident about herself now. The unexciting sex hadn't been her fault, at least not hers alone. Sure she'd been inexperienced, but Travis had been too and they both could have done more to make it better.

Selfish jerk. He'd never know what he was missing out on.

Carrie checked the clipboard that Dr. Durand had left at the front desk. "It says he'd like to see you in a month to see how the birth control is working out for you."

One month... which just happened to be how long it took for the birth control to become effective. A small smile curved on Amanda's face. "That sounds great."

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,559 Followers