First Time at Work Ch. 03

Story Info
The third installment of First Time at Work.
1.9k words
4.48
42.3k
35

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my fans from the earlier chapters I apologize for taking so long to continue this story. To those of you who are reading these for the first time I hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave comments, positive or negative. I'm all for constructive criticism. This is for your pleasure as much as mine so let me know what you think and what you might like to see next!

As I lay there exhausted and dazed, feeling as if I'm floating from my orgasmic bliss, my gorgeous blond dream walks by me towards the bathroom; her now softening cock swinging slightly between her legs. When she reaches the door she turns and gives me that sexy grin, her hard nipples drawing my attention.

"Aren't you coming?"

I'm instantly awake again and roll off the bed following her into the shower where we covered each other in suds stroking and fondling each others hardening cocks. We fucked again after the shower, this time my hard cock plowing inside her tight ass until we both came, swapping, scooping and eating the mixture of our juices off her stomach.

The next few weeks were amazing. I stayed with her or her with me and we fucked every which way. I was obsessed with having my ass fucked now and could hardly wait to get back to her and feel her thick 7" plunging into me while her balls slapped against my ass. One evening after a vigorous round of fucking she approached me, a bit apprehensively, about an issue at her tennis club.

"I have a favor to ask you." She said placing her head on my chest, her blonde hair cascading around her as she traced circles around my limp cock.

I relaxed and allowed myself to bask in her ministrations as she continued. "One of the guys at my tennis club, well his girlfriend found out about my secret in the changing room and now he and his buddy are blackmailing me. They said if I don't fuck them both together they will tell everyone at the club."

I leaned up shocked, "Fuck them, quit and we'll find you somewhere else."

"I don't want to quit and I begged them, I offered them money everything to just forget about it. They gave me two ways out, the first obviously to fuck them both. The second they said if I and a friend beat them in doubles they would drop it."

I instantly came to her rescue feeling protective over my sexy blond nymph. "I'll play with you. It's been awhile but I used to play regularly and you play daily. We've could beat them."

"Really you'd help me!?" She jumped up and slid to the end of the bed taking my hardening cock into her mouth and getting to work before I had a second to reconsider. She slurped on my cock till I filled her mouth and then crawled up to exchange a very sloppy cum filled kiss.

She scheduled that match for the weekend and two days later we were on the court. My beautiful blond counterpart was dressed in a tight white tennis skirt and an even tighter baby blue top with a long v-cut to show off her succulent cleavage. I was there in a pair of black nike dri-fit shorts and grey top. We volleyed a few rounds back and forth as we waited for our challengers. It was hot and humid in the Georgia heat and I had a light sweat going before they arrived. They were both about early 20's and extremely fit. As they stepped onto the court I walked back to her side as they came closer. They had that frat boy look and were dressed in short tennis shorts and collared shirts.

"You guys look ready" They said as they came up grinning and eyeing us both up from head to toe. "We don't need to stretch. I think we'll be stretching the two of you later, so we're ready when you are." They said as they flipped us a ball and walked to the other side of the court.

"Stretching us?" I said turning and questioning her.

"Only if we lose, you didn't think they'd play us for the same prize did you? But don't worry we'll win." She said planting a kiss on my lips.

I grumbled and walked to my half of our side, a little less uncertain now that my ass was on the line now too. The match was brutal, I wasn't focused and was pressing the entire time and we lost a best of 3 series in horrific fashion. The guys on the other side were cheering and giving us shit the whole game, taunting us with our fate. As the picked up the balls and packed their stuff up. I stood standing, my stomach rolling with my inevitable fate. Kim grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the gate where they stood waiting.

"Ok, we get it we lost. Let's get this over with." She said grudgingly as the pair stood sneering at us.

"The clubs about empty, we were thinking since we're all guys here we'd just hit the locker room."

"Fine let's do this." Still dragging me along the four of us walked into the locker room together. It was empty as we shut the door behind us and found a corner in the back.

"Strip both of you and start playing with each other." They commanded as we reached the wall. As soon as they said it she was pulling my shirt over my head while her hand dove into my pants and started stroking my cock to life. I was nervous as hell but my nerves didn't stop me from growing hard in a hurry. As she stroked me I pulled her skirt down to find her own dick was growing hard as well. I had her pull her top off and I dropped my shorts and then to my knees without thinking as I stared at her cock bobbing lewdly in the warm air. Her perfect tits hung beautifully above me and I stared up as my lips wrapped around her hard cock and her hands began massaging and squeezing her tits, her moans filling the clubhouse.

"Ohh fuck look at him dive for that cock!" They said as the sound of rustling clothes could be heard from behind me. As I began to suck her thick pole in earnest two more hardening cocks came dangling near my face while each of their mouths found a nipple and Kim looked to be in heaven. I reached a hand up, over my fear and lost in lust, taking each of their cocks in my palms and stroking them to full life. The one to my left had a nice thick cock maybe just a bit longer then Kim's hard 7 inches and the other was closer to my own 6 but very thick and with balls that looked as if they could fill a swimming pool with cum.

I pulled off Kim's cock and turned to the smaller 6 incher lifting it up and sucking first one then the other of his giant balls into my mouth before I ran the length of my tongue up his shaft and swallowed his head into my mouth. As I was doing this Kim had dropped to her knees and had started sucking the other cock into her mouth as my hand still jerked it. After a few moments we pulled them closer to us, the two of us swapping back and forth between sucking their cocks and sharing a sloppy kiss as the two of them rubbed their throbbing cocks over our faces. I love sucking cock. Those thick shafts throbbing and pulsing, the taste of precum on my tongue, I gobbled at these two heavenly shafts, craving them like a mad man. As I was gobbling the big thick 7 incher into my mouth I felt someone pulling me back so my ass was sticking out. Kim was behind me pulling me into doggy as her warm wet tongue found my puckered fuckhole.

She swirled it around and around loosening and relaxing my ass as she slipped first one then two fingers inside me. She pulled her fingers for a moment and they were replaced quickly by our new friend's fat cock pressing at my back door entrance while his buddy was plowing my mouth. The head slipped in and I moaned as he slowly penetrated my asshole. When I felt his balls resting against my own I began to thrust back against him. The feeling of a cock in my ass and one in my mouth was pure ecstasy. I loved every minute of it. I could do this for hours slobbering around a hard dick, another thick one stretching my tight hole filling me up and making me feel as if I could cum without having my rock hard cock touched.

Kim sat down next to me stroking her cock and started talking dirty as our moans were filling the room.

"Fuck him boys......Ohhh yes like that! Fill that filthy slut with your cum." The guys started going nuts and they pulled out of me and turned me around. I swallowed the cock that was in my ass, tasting my juices as I licked and sucked his hard shaft. His buddy quickly had his whole length buried in me to the hilt and was fucking me so hard I thought I'd split in half. I was gagging on the cock in my mouth as I was pummeled from behind when the first shot of cum erupted into my throat and down to my gullet. I was barely able to taste it, but it was the guy with the massive balls and they did not disappoint. Spurt after spurt of thick creamy goodness came rocketing out of his cock some of it shooting down my throat as I swallowed as quickly as I could but I couldn't catch it all and it came dribbling from the sides of my mouth.

Kim came over on her hands and knees, licking the cum off my face and pushing it back into my mouth as we both wore a few more spurts from the guys dick. We sucked and licked and swapped it back and forth like the filthy cum sluts we were all while my ass was still being filled with that beautiful thick cock. As we slowed our cum play the guy in my ass pulled out and in two quick steps was in front of us rocketing shot after shot of his warm seed over our faces. He plastered Kim's face and I leapt at it. Licking the salty goodness into my mouth and dribbling it down into hers. We barely heard the guys thank us and leave as we were so lost in swapping their semen back and forth.

We kissed deeply the taste of cum covering our lips and coating our faces. As we sat back she stared at me, our throbbing cocks pointing straight up at each other.

"Fuck that was so hot!" She said licking her lips. Some of the left over cum had dripped down and was glistening on her large tits as a drop of her own cum was forming at the tip of her cock. She stared at me knowing what I wanted.

"Come and get it! I think its time we got off ourselves!" She said, and I didn't hesitate.