First Time Being Dominated

Story Info
The story of a Master and His slave.
810 words
3.71
23.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had meet him a year ago and never had she thought she would enjoy the life of BDSM or the commands from her Master. BarbaraAnne knew that he was more than her Master, more than her Dom, he was also her great love and her best friend. She had cherished each order from him and always did as she was told. The first glimpse into the pleasures of BDSM was a few weeks after they had meet and started thier relationship.

Ulliseus had invited BarbaraAnne to his house for a romantic evening. BarbaraAnne was dressed in a red halter dress, nude thigh highs, and red ankle strap 4 inch heels he had bought for her and told her he wanted her to wear it tonight. It started with a romantic dinner and then they went to sit on the couch. Ulliseus started to carress her face and he went to kiss her. At that first kiss she melted. He kissed her with such passion and fire. He took her to the bedroom and took all her clothes off except the thigh highs and red high heels and undressed himself just as quickly as he had done with her.

She admired his body and became wet instantly.

Ulliseus was on her kissing her lips and neck. She closed her eyes enjoying his kisses on her body when she felt something cold on her wrists. BarbaraAnne opened her eyes to see Ulliseus closing the cuffs he had put on her hands. She was confused and when he saw that she was he whipsered to her "BarbaraAnne do you trust me" and she said could'nt talk just nodded her head yes. He didnt say anything more and on his side was another pair of shiny cuffs this time longer. He got them and put one on each ankle. He got off of her and went to his dresser took out something she saw and her eyes dialated from what he had in his hand. He walked back to the bed and with what he had in his hands, he proceeded to put it on her. They were silver nipple clamps, he touched her nipples with his fingers to make them hard then put a clamp on her left nipple then the other. She winced and made a noise as soon as she felt them on her, even more as he tightem them on her. She felt the pressure on her nipples altough they hurt she also felt pleasure from the pain. She saw that he had gotten hard from the noise and wincing she was doing. He licked the sides of her breasts and the tips of her nipples. The pain she once felt was replaced by sheer joy. Ulliseus trailed his fingers to her clit. He spread her legs as she was cuffed and could not move.

Once again he took something he had on his side, this time they were wooden clothes pin and with his fingers put one on each of her lips to spread her. He slid a finger in her and felt how wet she was and this pleased him. He added one more until he had three in her. She had her head back and felt that she was on heat from his touch on her. He did that awhile because he knew she wanted more but decided he would make her wait until she could no longer stand it. He took everything off of her except the wrist cuffs he wanted to her to enjoy as as much as he would. He went over her and put her legs on each side of his waist and slid his hard cock into her. As soon as he did she started to moan, that made him go deeper and harder in her. She matched his every movement. He was moving in and out of her with such speed and such strentgh that they both did cum at the same time. She knew from that moment on she was his. Ulliseus had found a sub and a love he would guide under his command with both respect and strentgh but most of all his love. He had never meet any woman that would serve his every need with such pleasure and obedience. This was the first of many things they tried together in the world of BDSM . For that was a wonderful way that they both enjoyed the pleasures of both pain and joy in thier life as a Dom and a sub.

That is a story for another day the exploration they both shared and the many things they did as Dom and sub. If you like this story then in the coming months I will share with my readers the journey of this couple as they explore all that has to do with BDSM.