First Time Cheat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still struggling for breath and beginning to sob from the weight on her neck, pinning her to the floor. I grabbed both her small hands and positioned them above her head, holding them together tightly with only one of my big hands. I tore the strings away from her top and bottom like they were nothing.

She was pinned down flat on the floor and I lowered my elbow, stabbing between her shoulders blades, while still gripping her two hands together tightly. Her head lay to one side and I whispered in her ear. "So you were part of this shit, too, huh?" I could see fear in her wide eyes, in between short bursts of attempts to breath. "Well fuck you too, bitch. I hope you like this." With that, I shoved a dry finger into her asshole, twisted it and finger banged her dry brown eye.

"NNNN! NNNNNN!" She tried to scream but couldn't find enough air or couldn't make it thru the sock.

"Oh, that's nice in there. That's feels so good, doesn't it?" I could see her starting to cry but it was lost in sock. I shoved hard to get a second finger into her dry butt and kept twisting and fucking her tiny brown hole roughly.

"NNNNNNN!!! NNNNNNNN!!!!" her attempts to scream were getting louder but were still pitiful. I think she was in a lot of pain.

"What, you like it so much you want more? O.k., baby. I got more for you..."

I wedged a third finger into that unbelievably tight muscle, force fucking the bitch's now wide asshole. And when 3 were in, there seemed to be a little space for my pinky, so I shoved all four fingers as hard as I could, and she screamed with everything in her, which wasn't much. After that last muted effort to reach help, she stopped making noise and just sobbed and sobbed at the painful intrusion of my four fingers fucking her. I forced my long fingers in past my second knuckles and had the oddest sensation of feeling her inners. She was tight, but had opened up real good and by now her natural butt juice had lubricated her up some. It wasn't so dry and the smell of ass was turning me on.

I pulled my four fingers out. They were messy with a smear of blood but at least it smelled like clean ass. Her puckered hole was swollen and protruding after the attack. It was an easy target. I laid down with my full weight flat on top of her, and forced my dick deep into her asshole, rocking. I grabbed her by her hair with my other hand so she couldn't head butt me while I lay on top of her.

My 7" must have skewered her deep the way she gasped at my thrusts as I fucked her angrily. "Fuck you, you nasty slut! You let that that faggot fuck me in the ass, you bitch! I am gonna kill you, you whore! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!"

I hated her. I hated this house. I hated that passed out bloody fag. I hated my life right now. I wanted to take back going out looking for sex tonight. Hell, I wanted to take back the last two months since I first became a cheater. I was taking out all my regrets, rage and frustrations on this conniving whore by abusing her body and raping her asshole.

I held onto her tightly in that one position for about two minutes of raw, deep, ass fucking until I came in the condom. My pent-up, rage fueled orgasm was an experience I doubt I will ever see the likes of again. As I approached orgasm, I every muscle in my body flexed terribly, in a rolling succession. Beginning at my hands, I crushed her wrists and the pulled her hair even harder, straining her head backwards while my arms began to involuntarily tense. And when my orgasm actually hit, my chest and abdomen began to curl up, my hips bucking wildly at the asshole. The orgasm finished in my legs, and as they pulled up into me, my knees were spreading her own legs apart as I bucked, forcing my dick into her even deeper into her tight, hot hole.

Tears streamed from her eyes and her body shook from sobs or shortness of breath; but I could care less about her pain. Ask me how I felt to have the first dick in my ass be from a rapist faggot without a condom.

But finally, my orgasm began to subside. And with it, went my rage. I became aware that I had just raped two people. I didn't feel the least bit remorse, after what had been done to me. But I begin to feel fear. What is this place? Who else is on the other side of that door? Another dirty tramp? Their coked-up pimp? Who knows.

I wanted to get up and get out of here, but she would scream as soon as she could, no doubt. I was still curled up in a ball and breathing heavy. The remnants of a powerful explosion were still emanating from my groin and abdomen. I pulled my dick out of her ass and the condom stayed behind, half way out sticking out of her raw, red, used hole. Just to be mean, I pushed it into her butthole all the way. Let her fish for it later.

I had an idea. "I can't have you yelling, slut." I said into her ear. I brought her arms around and behind her back. James' long sleeve t-shirt was balled up on the floor so I grabbed it and tied one sleeve around each of her wrists. I pushed her hands high up her back, painfully, until the body of the shirt could be lifted over the front of her head and neck. Once it was, she had no use of her hands so she couldn't reach the sock in her mouth. I used her flimsy top to tie her ankles together. They wouldn't last long, but then I dragged the fag over and dumped him on top of her dirty, naked body. That should slow her down enough for me, I thought.

Amazingly, my keys were in my jean pocket. But my cash, I.D. and credit cards were gone. I threw my clothes on and prepared myself at the door. With the copper wire in hand, I swung it opened. No one was in the hall. I locked the door from the inside, shut it and practically ran down the hallway towards the back of the house.

At the end of the hallway, there were two doors. One was marked 'exit', with a neon sign. The other door, to another room, was slightly ajar. The lights were on in there from a normal ceiling light but I heard no noise. I wanted to leave this place but this whole experience had also pumped and primed me with strength and adrenalin.

I rushed in the room, on guard, but not expecting to see anyone. And I didn't find anyone. There was a bed in a corner, an old dresser on one wall, and an old arm chair. And on the chair were two purses and a pink backpack. I checked inside the back pack and amazingly found my I.D. and credit cards. I didn't see the money, but this was good enough! At least they wouldn't be able to find me. The money might be in the bags somewhere, so I grabbed all 3 bags and ran out thru the 'Exit' door. It opened to the back of the house and there I was, looking at the hood of my car. I could have cried out for joy. But without a moments waste, I jumped over the fender while clicking the doors open. It took a conscience effort not to spin the wheels or speed away down the street. But once I was on the road, I felt instantly better. I began to cry and my heart was pounding but I fought it off.

I had been beaten, raped and robbed. It might have gotten worse but I had won; in the end. I laughed out loud at the double-entendre.

God, things have gone horribly wrong in the last 2 months of my life! This is not the life I want. This whole crazy episode all stems from my first time cheat with that young brunette @ Petsmart with those incredible tits and ass. But at what cost? Since then, everything of value I have been working towards seems threatened for loss. The mindset of a cheater has led me to some unpredictable scenarios. Exciting, but ruinously dangerous. And the boring, familiar nights with my wife and baby is pulling at my heart and mind with each mile I put between me and that horrible experience.

As I approach the street I live on a great sadness comes over me. I find myself wishing desperately my wife was in our bed and our baby girl was jumping up and down at hearing my keys in the door.

I don't even want to cheat. I love my wife and my daughter. To hold onto a stable and predictable family life may really be boring, but it's in a good way. The excitement I've had lately I can live without. I wonder if it isn't too late to turn this thing around, and get back what I had before I started down this doomed, cheater's pathway.

12