First Time Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelscuck
Angelscuck
624 Followers

I had never enjoyed having my cunt licked before but I realized that Oscar just didn't have Jordi's expertise. Before I realized it, I was coming in his face. I grabbed his hair and pulled him tight to my sopping pussy. It must have lasted at least two minutes because when I released him I could hear him gasp for air.

I had to be careful. Mustn't suffocate your lover before you have a chance to feel the beautiful cock!

Jordi then stood up, took his tool in his hand and began to rub the tip up and down my soaking labia. I had to have it. I begged, "Please Jordi, fuck me with your cock, please fuck me now, I need it so bad!! Jordi smiled down at me and started to slowly enter my pussy. It felt enormous but I didn't care. He would slide it in two inches and pull back one inch, allowing the walls of my cunt to adjust to his size. I had never felt anything like this. He was touching me in places I didn't even know I had places. He pulled up on the shaft until it was pressing against my G-spot. Then he quickly pushed it all the way in.

At first I thought I would split in two. He stopped movement to allow my pussy to adapt to his gigantic cock. After I had adjusted to his size he began his slow, rhythmic pumping in and out of my cunt. I was in heaven! Faster and faster he moved in and out leaving me breathless. Suddenly I felt my whole vaginal area start to spasm. It contracted and released over and over again. It was my first vaginal orgasm. It was amazing! It went on and on until finally I felt him shoot his sperm deep inside me. He moaned loudly as he shot load after load into me. I could feel my pussy completely fill with his cum. I wrapped my legs tightly around him as if to imprison him there forever.

Slowly we both started to relax. I could feel him shrink inside me. Even completely soft he was twice as big as Oscar was hard. My eyes were filled with tears of joy. I felt like a complete woman for the first time. Slowly Jordi rolled to one side and still inside me, stroked my hair and kissed my face. We lay there in afterglow until we fell asleep.

I awoke to the sound of seagulls and ships whistles. Jordi was up already and had made eggs, bacon, toast and coffee. He set the tray of breakfast next to me and leaned down and started to kiss me on the lips. At first I turned away not wanting him to taste my morning breath but he pulled my hand away and kissed me on the mouth. I thought about how Oscar always brushed his teeth and gargled with mouth wash before kissing me. Somehow that all seemed to antiseptic and silly to me now.

Oscar! Oh my god! He must be frantic by now. I decided to call him to let him know I was alright. Alright, I was in ecstasy. I had never be fuck so well or came so much in my entire life. I kissed Jordi back and took my cell phone out of my purse.

"Hello Oscar, yes, I'm fine. I be home soon. No, I can't talk now. We can discuss it later. Bye." I was looking at Jordi beautiful face as I talked to my husband.

After breakfast and coffee Jordi asked me if I wanted to take a shower. I told him, "No! Oscar wants me to act like a slut, I think I'll go home looking and smelling like one. Maybe this will teach him a lesson! Jordi drove me home. We sat and necked in the back of the limo in our driveway for a few minutes. I then took Jordi cock out of his pants and gave him a quick blow job until he came in my mouth while Oscar peeked out the window at us.

I quickly walked into the house. I was wrapped in my coat and carrying my clothes. Oscar was shocked when he saw me. I was half naked, my hair was a mess, my makeup was smeared, I had hickeys all over my neck and breasts, and cum was still leaking out of my pussy and running down my legs.

"Good morning darling," I cheerfully greeted him as I gave him a peck on the cheek. I knew he could smell the odor cock on my breath, "Did you have a nice night, I sure did and I'm dying to tell you all about it but not now. I'm very, very tired and need some sleep. Please get the girls off to school and straighten up the house a little. We can discuss things when I wake up, nighty-night. The expression on Oscar's face was priceless.

I woke up around four in the afternoon. I felt glorious. My first impulse was to take a shower. Then I decided not to. I called Oscar. He must have been waiting close by because he was in the room instantly.

"Yes dear," He asked, "Is there anything I can get for you?"

He sounded so pathetic. Here he was, asking his wife, who had been out sucking and fucking another man all night, if he could do any to please her.

It was comical. I had to laugh, I answered him, "Yes, cuckold, be a darling and get me a glass of white wine, will you?"

I watched him scurry away to do my bidding. What a fool. I was slowly losing all respect for him. I was also very angry at him. A real man would never allow another man to fuck his woman. Here he was begging me to do it.

He quickly returned with two glasses of wine and handed me one. I put the edge of the wine glass against my thigh and scrapped of some of the remaining cum and handed it to Oscar and took his wine glass.

"There," I said. "If you want to hear about last night, you will have to prove to me that you totally accept and approve of me fucking Jordi by drinking his cum from your wine glass!"

B-but, I'm not gay, I don't want to drink a man's cum!" He protested.

"Fine," I replied. "I guess you really aren't interested in hearing about our fuck session then."

"Ok, ok, I'll do it!" He meekly replied and making an awful face, drank the cum from the wine glass.

I laughed at him as he gagged on the cum and said, "That's a good cucky, show me you accept our new life style!"

I then began to describe to Oscar the past night's events. I told him how big Jordi's cock was and how good it felt in my mouth and cunt. I explained how wonderful his tongue felt against my pussy and how quickly he made me cum. How he stretched me out so much that I would never even feel Oscar's tiny penis again. I described my vaginal orgasm in detail and how much he had cum inside me.

Oscar listened carefully to each detail, stroking his tiny penis as I talked. During my descriptions, he came three times, moaning like a little sissy with each orgasm. I would reach down each time and with my finger, scoop up a small amount of cum and feed it to him.

I told him that he could never fuck me again and he must take care of the girls and keep the house clean while I was out fucking whomever I chose.

He quietly agreed to all my terms. How pathetic he looked. I finally had to ask him.

"Seriously Oscar," I continued, "Haven't you had enough, I mean how much humiliation do you need? Can't you see that if we continue like this, our marriage is over?"

"No, "He replied. "This doesn't bother me. To know that you are being satisfied is the important thing. When I saw you kissing Jordi, then sucking his cock in the limo, I must have jacked off and came three times. Don't you see, I'm happy, you're happy!"

I remember hearing the same words from Jordi as he described he and his wife's relationship. Well, what the hell. Jordi had a good time, I had a good time, and it appears Oscar had a good time too.

I wasn't sure where this was all going to lead us, but time will tell.

Angelscuck
Angelscuck
624 Followers
12