First Time Dominant Ch. 03

Story Info
Suzanna goes to far and has to pay for that.
4.3k words
4.2
12.9k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a few weeks since I met Tess for the first time, in those weeks we talked a lot about the things we like to do sexually. Besides that, Tess became a good friend of both me and Eric. I got a tip from her to buy a new toy, it got delivered yesterday and is now safely in my cabinet waiting for use. I'm planning on using my toy tonight because tomorrow Eric will leave on a business trip for a week. I stand up and head upstairs.

When I arrive in the bedroom I open my cabinet and take out the surgeon outfit. I spread the items out on the bed; the blue scrubs and the apron and from the stash of disposables I got from Tess I grab a new pair of white latex gloves, a face mask, a hair net and a pair of shoe covers. I also lay down some wrist and ankle cuffs with plenty of rope to tie Eric to the bed. I overlooked my preparations and couldn't wait for Eric to come home.

"Honey, I'm home."

I walk up to Eric and give him a kiss. Dinner is ready so we take a seat at the table and eat while we talk about our day and Eric's upcoming business trip.

When dinner is finished I take off my wedding ring, the sing that Eric is no longer my husband but my slave. I see Eric liking his lips and the look in his eyes tell me that he is ready for a kinky night.

"Do the dishes and then wait upstairs in the study for me to call you."

"Yes Mistress"

I make my way upstairs to the bedroom. I undress myself completely and put on the scrubs over my naked body, I feel the rough fabric on my skin and my nipples react to that. I tie on the apron and put the hair net on; I tie the mask over my nose and mouth and then pull it down so it dangles underneath my chin. I sit down on the edge of the bed to put on a pair of sport shoes which I cover with the shoe covers. I leave the gloves for later and walk to my cabinet; I grab the manual of my new toy and read it for I think the fifteenth time.

After a while I hear Eric coming up the stairs and he walks to the study; I decide to leave him wait there for a few minutes. After two minutes I stick my head out of the door and yell

"Next patient!"

Eric quickly comes to the bedroom and sees me in my surgeon outfit. I know he thinks I look hot in it and I feel good wearing it as well although I can't exactly tell why.

"Thank you for volunteering to test our new treatment."

Eric picks up his role immediately.

"No problem, anything for science and a cute nurse."

I give him a polite smile.

"Please take off all your clothes and lay down on the bed for me."

I admire Eric's body as he strips for me. When he lies down on the bed I start tying him up in the spread eagle position.

"It's for your own safety that we restrain you sir."

When Eric is secured to the bed I reach for the box from my cabinet and show it to Eric.

"This is a tense unit; it provides electric shocks to your body. It is completely safe but can be a bit painful."

I see Eric's eyes widen as I explain this. I give him an evil smile before I pull up my face mask. I put on my gloves and get the sticky pads; I can place six of them on his body. The first two go on this stomach, then I place one on either thigh; from the last two one goes on this scrotum and one on his cock. The situation has already turned Eric on so the pad sticks nice to his hard cock. I connect the pads to the box using the wires and I turn on the unit. A big zero shows up at the display and from the manual I know that the intensity ranges from zero to ninety-nine. I give Eric an easy start and turn the unit to thirty before turning it on. The current comes in waves, it increases and decreases in about one second over and over again, and I hear Eric moan loudly. I see his muscles twitch and I see a painful grim on his face.

"Please take it easy nurse, this really hurts a lot."

"You will have to hold on sir, it is all in the name of science and for a cute nurse."

I have trouble holding back my laughter as I say this; luckily my mask makes it harder to read my face. I think Eric is being squeamish and I twist the knob quite a bit. The number on the display jumps to sixty-two and when the wave hits Eric he screams on the top of his lungs. I feel my excitement rise, my pussy gets wet just from his screams. All of a sudden I hear a word that makes my heart stop.

"Mercy, please, please mercy!"

I panic and it takes at least three seconds before I'm able to turn off the tense unit. Meanwhile Eric keeps screaming. When the unit is finally off I look at Eric; tears are rolling down his face. I quickly get to him to comfort him. I still see panic in his eyes but this time mixed with anger.

"God damn it Suzanna, I told you to take it easy; why did you do that?"

"I'm so sorry sweetheart."

"Why don't you just listen to me? And for fucks sake; untie me!"

I quickly untie a very agree Eric. I'm shocked from his reaction.

"You're a worthless mistress, you have no idea what you are doing and you have certainly no idea how it feels!"

Eric gets up from the bed and walks away leaving me behind on the bed. Still in my surgeons outfit I collapse on the pillow and start to cry.

I cry for at least half an hour before I tear off my surgeon outfit. I feel angry; on Eric for walking away but mostly on myself for not seeing Eric's limits. I decide to take a shower before going to bed.

When I'm in my bed I replay the night over and over in my head, I can't figure out what went wrong. "Am I really such a bad mistress?" I try hard to think of an answer for that question but before I can think of one I fall asleep.

Eric's alarm wakes me up in the morning, I know we have to talk about what happened that night but before I am awake enough to start that conversation I see Eric walking out of the bedroom and heading downstairs. I step out of the bed and put a bathrobe over my naked body. I go down the stairs and meet Eric in the kitchen, for a moment I don't know what to say; Eric takes advantage of that moment of silence and starts.

"I am really sorry for what happed last night darling."

"No, I should be the one who has to apologize, I'm a bad mistress."

"Please don't be that hard on yourself, I've been overreacting last night."

Eric walks up to me and holds me tight in his arms. An intense hug later I step away and look Eric in the eyes. I notice however that he is not looking back, the reason I find within one second, my bathrobe has opened up. I smile, drop the robe on the ground and lay down on the kitchen table.

"Honey, I have to be at the airport in one hour."

"Then you better start undressing." Is my simple answer.

Eric doesn't hesitate and within a few seconds I feel the tip of his hard cock pushing against my pussy. We fuck hard and rough on the kitchen table letting out our frustrations from last night. When we come simultaneously we both realize Eric is running late so with his cum still dripping out of my pussy I wave him goodbye; both of us with a smile on our faces.

The days that follow are boring, I really miss Eric. To cheer myself up I decide to go to the woman-only sex shop I regularly visit. I walk around in the shop, not looking for something specific, when the owner of the shop walks up to me. We have talked a few times and she is a really nice lady. She is in her mid forties but has an amazing figure with beautiful long blond hair.

"Hey Suzanna, how are you?"

"I'm good Ellen, how are you?"

"I'm good as well, thank you. Are you looking for something specific?"

"No, not really, I'm just looking around, killing time since my husband is on a business trip."

"Well, if you have nothing to do tonight as well, you can come over here, we have a photo shoot for the new collection and I am one model short."

I feel myself turning red when I hear the offer.

"I don't know; I've never done such a thing before."

"That's no problem and I am sure you will do fine. Tess will be there as well, it will be a lot of fun and of course girls only."

"Well... it sounds like a lot of fun and I don't have anything to do tonight."

"Ok then, be here at eight. You don't have to bring anything; we will make sure it will be fun."

I feel excited about the photo shoot. When I get home I fill up the bathtub; I get in it and look at my naked body in the water, everything looks and feels smooth, the only thing that needs some work done is my pussy. I reach for my razor and spend some quality time on removing all the hairs from my pussy. By the time I'm done I'm really sensitive and even a bit turned on. I put the razor back on the shelve and there I see my waterproof g-spot stimulator. All my toys are working overtime since Eric left but this one has somehow escaped.

"Let's put you to work young man."

I lay back down in the warm bath and start to tease my clit. It doesn't take long before my body craves for more. I slowly push the g-spot stimulator in my pussy and it starts acting according to its name. My hands rub my breasts and my fingers softly pinch my nipples, I moan louder and louder until I reach an amazing orgasm. I feel tired and lay in the bath for about fifteen minutes before I get out. I dry myself thoroughly before heading to my wardrobe. I put on a simple black bra and matching panties. This I combine with a simple dress that I can easily take off since I think I have to change clothes a lot at the shoot.

I make myself some dinner and then it is time to head off to the shop.

I arrive at the shop and ring the doorbell. Within a few moments I see Ellen who opens the door for me.

"Hello, come in. follow me down stairs then I show you the dressing room."

I follow Ellen to the basement and she leads me to a big dressing room where already three other girls are. One of them is Tess and the other two introduce themselves as Debbie and Christina. Debbie is a beautiful African woman; tall and slim with short black hair and small breasts. Christina is a white girl with the same built as Debbie but with bigger breasts. The four of us are the models for tonight and Ellen will make the photographs.

"Alright ladies, Debbie will do the make-up, I see Suzanna is the only one who needs some. The rest of you; get dressed and start having some fun." Ellen walks towards the door of the studio while I take a seat and Debbie starts to do my make-up.

It takes twenty minutes for Debbie to apply the make-up and during my time in the chair I can see the other girls changing via the mirror. They look amazing, both naked and in their kinky outfits.

When the make-up is done, I walk to the three outfits that are hanging there for me. I take the one with 'Suzanna 1' on it first. It is a latex outfit and I am wondering how I can get it on. Christina offers to help me. I take off my dress but then realize that my bra has to come off too. I feel a bit shy with Christina in front of me wearing a body stocking with nothing underneath it. I get rid of my shyness and take off the bra. I but on a black latex one; which goes surprisingly easy. The black latex pants take a bit more effort and with the black and white corset I really need Christina's help. To finish it off I put on some tight black latex gloves that reach up to half my upper arm and a pair of latex over the knee boots. I walk towards the studio and Ellen awaits me with a smile on her face.

"You look amazing darling. Now stand over there and give me a mean look."

I walk towards a wooden wall and glance in the camera with a strict look. Ellen takes one picture after the other as I slowly show off my strict poses. It takes her only five minutes to get the perfect shot.

"That was great Suzanna; you can change into your next outfit."

I return to the dressing room and on my way back I see Tess awaiting her turn. I give her a quick wink to show her I'm having a good time. Debbie is in the dressing room and helps me take off my clothes. It is quite a struggle to take off the tight latex and I feel Debbie's hands all over my body. I give her a shy smile as she touches my breasts for the umpteenth time; it takes her only a second to find an excuse to touch my pussy through my panties. I don't know what to think of it and I am glad I that I am able to put on the black leather skirt and corset myself. Also the black leather boots that reach over the knee are no problem for me to put on.

When I return to the studio I see Christina at work, she does an excellent job and she is only wearing a pink lingerie set. I would be way too shy to do that.

When it is my turn Ellen gives me a whip.

"This will make the picture more exciting."

I hold the whip like a true dominatrix and I feel confident as Ellen takes the pictures. Again it doesn't take long for her to get the perfect picture and I am sent on my way to change into the last outfit of the night.

When I'm back in the dressing room I see that Debbie already has my outfit laid out for me, I quickly undress from my leather outfit and when I'm down to my panties Debbie hands me a PVC top and a pair of panties. While I put on the top I see Debbie kneel in front of me and pull down my panties, I want to protest but it is already too late. I take the panties I from the outfit from her hands and quickly put them on. A pair of black pumps finishes of the outfit. I quickly make my way to the studio where it takes Ellen a lot longer to make the perfect shot. When she is finally done she walks up to me.

"You did a great job but there is one more thing. I have some accessories that need to be photographed and I need a model to wear them. I have a beautiful lingerie set for you that combines really well with the accessories. Would you please do that for me? The other girls are already in the outfit for the group picture."

I wasn't sure about the lingerie part but I decided to go for it since this was already a crazy night.

When I got back in the dressing room I was alone there. I found the lingerie on a table and quickly changed before anyone, and especially Debbie, saw me. It was a beautiful black lace bra with matching panties and garter belt. A pair of stocking attached to the belt and I used my black pumps from the previous shoot to finish everything of.

When I returned to Ellen I saw a big pile of stuff on a table next to her.

"These are the accessories I need photos of; most of them are for use on slaves but I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not, I'm glad I can help you with that."

"Great, the only thing is; I need pictures of them 'in action' so I am going to tie you up a bit."

My heartbeat went up when I heard that, that was totally new for me and didn't feel comfortable at all with that. While I was thinking about the idea Ellen had already four leather cuffs in her hand design to go around my wrists and ankles. It felt unnatural to say no now so I offered my wrists to Ellen and she tied the leather straps to them. When she also had tied the cuffs to my ankles she led me to the wooden wall and secured me with some chains to rings in the wall. I felt nervous and pulled on the chains a bit. Ellen smiled at me. All of a sudden she held a ball gag in front of my mouth. A bit hesitant I opened up. Ellen secured the ball gag and when I tried to talk it was reduced to a hum. All of a sudden I see the tree girls walking up to me from the back of the studio, they are wearing dark green latex catsuits and the look on their faces tell me that I'm in trouble. I panic, start to pull on the chains and scream in my ball gag, it doesn't have any effect. Tess walks up to me and whispers in my ear:

"Stay calm; let us have our way with you. You will learn a lot from it."

I don't know what Tess meant with that last sentence but before I can think it through I see Christina walking towards me with a flogger in her hands. I feel the panic coming up again but when she hits my stomach very gently I calm down a bit. She slowly starts increasing the strength of her flogging but it never gets really painful. When Christina is done she gives me a kiss on the cheek before she steps away. Now it's Debbie's turn; she immediately starts kissing and licking the ball in my mouth and my lips who surround it. I feel something cold against my chest and when I look down I see a pair of scissors ready to cut open my bra. It takes Debbie only a few seconds to completely cut away my bra and leave my breasts exposed. After three more cuts my panties are also gone. This is not what I want, I feel embarrassed and all of a sudden the shy Suzanna from the past is back. I break down and start to cry. That Debbie bitch leans in and starts whispering in my ear.

"Please don't cry; you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Let me play with you, I promise I won't hurt you."

Debbie's words calm me down. I stop crying and I feel her latex covered body sliding down until her mouth reaches my left nipple. Debbie starts to suck my nipple and one of her hands slide down to my pussy. Her touch is amazing; I've never been touched by a girl this way. My nipples turn hard and my pussy gets wet, I feel Debbie going further down and as her lips touch my pussy I surrender. I close my eyes and push out my pelvis. Debbie takes full advantage and starts licking my pussy immediately. It feels different than a guy, not better or worse but different. Her loft lips and tongue touch all the right places. I feel the tension in my pussy building and it does not take long for it to explode. My first orgasm with a woman I will always remember. I scream and shake violently while the juices squirt from my pussy. It seems to take ages for the orgasm to fade out but it is still too short. Debbie stands up with her face covered in my juices but she doesn't seem to mind it. A lick over the ball in my mouth an d my lips finish her part of the night.

Now it is Tess's turn. The thing she holds in her hands terrifies me. It's a Tense unit like I've used on Eric.

"Please no, don't do it." I mumble in the gag.

"Calm down, keep breathing. It will be a challenge but you will love it."

Tess does not have sticky pads for on my skin but instead she has two clamps that go on my nipples. I moan when the tight clamps are attached to my nipples. There are three pairs of wires coming from the box, two pairs go to my nipples but the other pair is still a mystery for me. I feel something against my pussy and when I look down I panic. Tess is about to push a big glass plug with metal strips up my pussy, from this plug the last pair of wires run to the box. I pull on the chains and scream in my ball gag. Tess does not do anything to comfort me; instead she reaches for the box. I break; I calm down and decide that I have to deal with whatever she does to me.

I breathe slowly and accept my faith; all of a sudden I feel a soft tingling in my pussy and on my nipples. I see Tess is twisting the knob slowly. The tingling comes in waves and it feels good to be honest. If feel Tess has turned up the voltage, now the tingling has turned to pinpricks. It still feels nice and a soft moan escapes from underneath my ball gag.

Debbie and Christina are walking towards me, they are still wearing their green catsuits and Debbie is holding a vibrator in her hand. They both stand very close against me and start to lick and kiss my face, ball gag and breasts. I again feel the voltage increasing to a level where the pinpricks start to hurt. Luckily the two girls do their best to distract me. When the voltage increase again another moan escapes my lips, this time not one of pleasure but one of pain. The girls keep licking and kissing and Debbie turns on the vibrator and starts to stimulate my clit. It feels good over the still increasing pain from the electricity. My nipples and pussy are now on fire, the moaning in the ball gag has turned into screams of pain. The two girls try to please me as best as they can and I feel an orgasm building. When I cum, my pussy explodes, both the pain and the pleasure reach a climax. I scream out loud in my ball gag and pull firmly on the restrains. When the orgasm fades away I notice that the electricity has been turned off. Debbie and Christina untie me and remove my ball gag. I fall into their arms and Tess joins us to complete the group hug. It was an amazing experience and I am very glad the girls did this. From the corner of my eye I see Ellen putting something away before she looks at me. I walk over to her and thank her as well for this amazing evening.

12