First Time Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,494 Followers

As I watched I gently stroked my fingers through Jules folds, her pussy was extremely wet and I could tell she was really enjoying the guy's attention, from the way she was grinding her hips and the sound of her breathing; it wouldn't be long before she reached orgasm.

After a few minutes of squeezing and caressing her breasts Jake did something I had not anticipated happening, he bent over her chest and lightly licked her nipple.

He looked over at me and I just gave a slight nod, he grinned and bent his head taking the whole of her erect nipple into his mouth, sucking noisily on the hard nub.

Not to be left out Terry brought his mouth to her other breast and licked the nipple. Then cupping the underside of her breast and lifting it slightly he traced his tongue around and across her it, glancing at her face for a reaction.

Jules moaned softly and I knew the sensations she was experiencing from the guys different techniques would soon drive her over the edge, it was time to stop watching and give her pussy my full attention.

Dipping under the sheet I moved between her legs gently prised her thighs further apart and lay down with my face hovering over her pussy.

At first she tried to push her legs together but I kissed the top of her wet mound through her panties grazing her with my teeth and pushing my tongue hard against the wet material and eventually she relaxed.

Gently slipping the thin cotton over her mound and away from her damp slit I started to lick down between her lips placing my hands on either side of her pussy carefully pulling her lips apart so that I could push my tongue all the way in, fucking her with it and lapping up her juices. After all the attention she had been receiving it wasn't long before this sent her over the edge and I heard her let out a gasp, she stiffened, the inside of her thighs twitching as a massive orgasm flooded through her soaking my fingers and face.

As she began to calm down I gently licked her folds loving the taste and smell of her.

Tugging her panties back into place I thought of a way to give the guys a good look by simply sitting up and letting the sheet drop behind me, exposing her from the waist down.

Jules panties were soaked so the material was almost transparent and clinging to her in such a way they left nothing to the imagination.

As I moved down the bed pulling the sheet with me both guys had sat back a little to give Jules some air, they were still caressing her breasts and I noticed Jake had one hand resting on her stomach gently rubbing the tips of his fingers back and forth.

They both stared at the same point between her thighs taking in the details where the cotton had clung to her mound and ridden up the slit and I knew that even though the panties hardly covered her modesty they were a just little disappointed, after the way I had been playing with Jules they would have expected to be greeted with the sight of her naked pussy as the sheet slipped away.

Even so Jules did look amazing her head was tilted sideways; she had a dreamy, serene look on her face, breasts flushed, a slight sheen of sweat making them glisten in the half light, nipples hard and arms relaxed stretched out above her head. Her legs were slightly open inviting and the damp panties clung to the contours of her pussy.

She looked completely happy with what was happening to her, both guys had visible bulges in their trousers, it was Terry who broke the silence.

"Wow that was something, I nearly blew my wad when she came, she looked so damn sexy thrashing around squeezing our hands so tight over her tits I thought she was going to cut the blood supply off ."

Jules turned her head slightly and I caught the contented little half smile on her lips, there was no doubt she was enjoying this but how was I going to take it further and get her fully naked in front of the guys.

Telling them to wait at the end of the bed I sat next to Jules and mouthed,

"You ok?"

She responded by linking her arms behind my neck and kissing me long and hard, her tongue darted into my mouth and I knew she was savouring the taste of her pussy on my lips.

She was still pretty tipsy but not so drunk that she did not know what was going on.

Then Jake provided the opening that I needed.

"Hope you don't mind me asking man but does Jules shave?" He suddenly asked. "Only there's nothing showing at all around or through those little panties."

Running my fingers along her thigh I looked Jules in the eye

"Would you like me to describe your pussy to them?"

She nodded yes then sank back on the bed and turned her head to the side, eyes half closed.

"Smooth at the moment" I answered, "sometimes she has a little landing strip but most times it's waxed completely bald."

My cock felt like it was going to burst out of my trousers; I was desperate to get Jules completely naked but was unsure of a reason for her to show them everything.

Then Terry said,

"Wow I'd love to see, none of my girlfriends has ever shaved completely bald."

Jules opened her eyes and turned to face me, I was expecting her to say that things had gone far enough; to my surprise she ran her fingers along the bulge in my trousers,

"I think you should let them see it if they want to" she said, "but just a look ok?"

My mouth was dry as I moved my hands toward her panties, apart from some mild flashing this was the furthest she had ever gone to playing out our fantasy.

Unsure how much of her most private place she wanted them to see I gently eased the tips of my fingers into the waistband of her panties, would it be just enough to pull them down a little to prove she was waxed without exposing her lips? or would she let me take them all the way off exposing everything?

Slipping them down just a little over the top of her mound testing the waters I held my breath, Jules didn't move, she laid perfectly still arms by her sides, her legs closed. I eased them down further until all of her bare mound was in view, still she did not protest, the guys had both inched closer, Jakes eyes were wide in anticipation and Terry was licking his bottom lip.

Easing them further away from her body the only thing that was actually covered up were her damp pussy lips, the cotton stuck there soaked with her juices, the musty smell of her sex filled the room and I could feel the heat from between her thighs.

Taking a chance I motioned for Terry and Jake to each hook a finger into the elastic replacing mine, tensing up slightly fingers gripping the sheet Jules kept her legs together, but never moved or told us to stop.

Together eyes glued to her crotch they eased her knickers down, Jules relaxed her legs so that they parted a little, the crotch of her panties was soaked and had stuck to her pussy and as they were pulled away her labia was tugged very slightly, briefly opening her up.

As they got the panties down to her ankles she kicked them off and both guys squatted down at the end of the bed to get a really good look but disappointingly the moment her panties had come off Jules had stretched, squeezing her legs tight shut.

They stood and looked down at her disappointed, she was naked but hiding what they really wanted to see, Jules kept her legs tight closed turning them slightly to one side.

I held my breath and waited to see if this was as far as she would go.

It seemed like an eternity passed then very slowly she pulled one foot up and allowed her thighs to open, as she relaxed her legs opened wide, the view was stunning, Jules totally naked, body stretched out, one hand lazily resting on her breast, her fingers subconsciously rubbing the hard nub of her nipple, the other lay on her stomach and I found myself wishing she would let it linger a little lower over her completely hairless pussy, she was very wet, her lips slightly puffy

She just laid still everything on display while we all stood there, our friends drinking in my wife's nakedness.

As Jake and Terry stood looking I moved to the side of the bed lightly sliding my hand up and down the inside of Jules thigh.

When she didn't move or object I touched the tip of my finger to her pussy, again she did not move so I dragged a single finger up and down along her opening, running it lightly through the folds very gently massaging her vagina.

Glancing back at the two guys I saw they were both breathing heavy, excited and taking in every little detail as I caressed my wife.

Jules was now reacting to this gentle finger fucking, her legs had opened even wider and she started gently rolling her hips from side to side making little contented moaning noises, her eyes were squeezed tight shut. I knew that if I timed things right and waited until she was losing control and about to orgasm then I might be able to get the guys involved again, and the thought of what she might allow them to do was making my dick twitch.

Sliding two fingers gently into her I began to rub the fingers of my other hand over her clitoris, it wasn't long before Jules starting to shake from the intense excitement.

I eased the pressure on her clit and slowly withdrew both fingers and waited for her to calm down before sliding them back in, pausing each time she got close to climaxing. We had played this game many times before; she loved to be teased but would eventually get to a point where she would do anything to find release.

The two guys watched in silence, fascinated by how long I was able to keep her on the edge as I fingered and teased my wife's pussy.

I motioned for them to move either side of the bed and join in by playing with her tits.

When she felt their hands on her she bucked her hips up into my hand, I knew it was now or never and once again withdrew my hand this time I just teased a single finger up and down her outer lips. I looked down at my sexy wife and she mouthed the word "please," pushing her hips forward trying to increase the pressure from my finger.

This was it,

Pinching her labia between finger and thumb and rubbing gently I asked if she was enjoying having two guys play with her breasts. She said, "Yes lots."

I asked if being touched in a different way by strange hands was exciting

She breathed "Mmmm so nice"

Touching my finger to her clit she rocked her hips as I said,

"If it's so nice feeling different hands and lips on your breasts what it would be like if they touched you all over, how hard you would cum if they touched your pussy?"

Gently rubbing her clit she was so far gone I was not sure if I would get an answer then very quietly she said. "Sound's nice."

Increasing the pressure very slightly on her clit I slipped a finger into her, she was so wet her juices were running down my hand, over her thighs and pooling under her ass.

As she squirmed against me I asked her if she would like Jake or Terry to touch her for a while; both of them had been caressing her breasts but stopped in surprise.

There was a moment of tension as the two guys waited for her answer; I rubbed my thumb over her clit causing an involuntary twitch she gasped again then very quietly asked, "Both of them?"

I asked if that is what she would like to happen.

She nodded her head, "Yes please but no more teasing and once I cum this is ended."

Taking my hands away from her pussy I sat back.

Jake wasted no time in sliding a hand carefully and slowly over her lower belly, towards her pussy, he glanced at me, "Are you sure?" I nodded yes.

Both Terry and I watched as he reached her mound and stroked his fingers over it, he started to play with her pussy somewhat gingerly at first running his fingers over her lips while leaning forward to have a good look between her legs, I could see her juices coating his fingers. "Wow your so wet Jules." He said.

She groaned softly in answer and Jake quickly withdrew his hand, impatiently she pressed it back onto her mound and again surprised me by saying "you too Terry."

Terry moved down her body, bent forward and stared between her legs, he brought his hand up and lightly touched his fingers against her wet pussy carefully exploring the lips with his fingers while Jake rubbed her clit, I could tell that Jules had been teased enough and needed to cum, she impatiently pushed her fingers against Terry's until they sank between her folds, thrusting her hips against his hand.

I felt both nervous and excited, at the start Jules had not even wanted them to see her vagina now she was inviting both of them to finger her at the same time, I hadn't planned on the game going this far, she was either drunker than I thought or out of her mind with lust.

Terry who was now playing with her clit and watching what Jake was doing to my wife's groin. She moaned as he inserted his index and middle fingers twisting them as he pushed them in and out, Terry looked to me then bent his head and ran his tongue over her clit, it was like an electric shock had run through Jules, she bucked so hard Terry almost leapt back, he turned to me and mouthed sorry, I shrugged.

"Don't worry; she's past caring this close to orgasm."

Jules eyes were squeezed shut so tight little frown lines had appeared, her breathing was shallow and rapid and she was bucking her hips in rhythm with Jakes fingers, fucking him right back. She had totally abandoned herself to the situation, utterly naked completely aware that she was being molested by our two friends, just intent on getting off, lost in the need to orgasm.

While everyone's attention was on Jules I took my camera out of a draw and snapped a few pictures to show her later. I was about to put it away when I realised there was enough memory for me to leave it on the video record setting, I propped it up on a shelf angled so that it covered the bed hoping to get some good shots.

Seconds later Jules let out a moan as her orgasm hit, she bucked her hips wildly panting, her juices flooding over Jake's hand, as she climaxed they both pressed a hand between her legs taking turns to slip a finger in her slippery depths and rub her engorged lips.

Spent and panting she suddenly rolled onto her side hiding herself from view.

As she had said when the guys had made her cum then the games were over I took this as an indication things were at an end, however as I approached the side of the bed, she sat up tugged at my top indicating that I should take it off, then did the same with my trousers tugging the belt and zip undone.

When I was in my boxers she pulled me onto the bed next to her and said.

"My turn now, I want to see how much they like what they saw and how hard I can make them cum and I want them to cum on me."

She grabbed my hard cock through my boxers, "But first I need this."

My shorts were wet with pre cum my cock so hard it ached, Jake looked over and his eyes opened wide when he saw me with my cock out, he looked at Terry and then back at me.

"Oh man are you going to fuck her now, was she serious?" he asked me with shock in his voice.

In answer Jules rolled onto her knees, thighs splayed pushing her ass out towards me Terry sucked in his breath at the sight; in addition to her very wet open pussy they now had a nice view of her lovely rounded buttocks and tight little ass.

Pushing my erection hard against her pussy I slowly eased forwards until the end slipped out of sight into her folds, I pulled it back out rubbing the outside of her lips, teasing and repeating the movement with the end barely slipping into her.

Jules began to try and push back before I could pull all the way out so I gripped her hips for control pausing with my cock standing horizontal, the end just inside her pussy I started to pump in and out, slowly increasing the depth of my thrusts until my balls were slapping against her.

She let out a moan as I held her tight against me, her sopping pussy hard against the base of my cock I reached around and rubbed my fingers over her clitoris she let out a hiss of breath and arched into me grinding her ass back as I roughly squeezed her tits, thrusting roughly back at her, biting her shoulder

My cock had been painfully hard before I had even got onto the bed so I wouldn't last long, I could feel myself close to climax and had to stop and pull out for minute.

Jules quietly rolled onto her back again and her thighs fell open she grabbed me and began rubbing the tip of my cock up and down against her swollen labia, when it touched her clitoris she gave a little twitch and sigh, I couldn't believe she was so close to orgasm again as she pushed the end of my penis hard to her clit and rubbed it in little circles, she soon started to gasp and as her climax shuddered through her.

Lifting her legs up I started to pump in and out of her pussy drawing myself all the way out and shoving it back in hard and fast, getting every bit of pleasure I could as the juices of her orgasm flooded over my shaft and balls, about to cum I pulled out and caught myself, working my cock aiming it so that jet after jet of spunk shot out over her lower belly and pussy, running down her thighs.

Terry was the first to break the silence.

"That's it man I have to have a wank or I'll cum in my pants."

He struggled out of his trousers and underwear took his cock in his hand and knelt on the bed next to Jules right thigh stroking himself with one hand while running his fingers over Jules pussy, she moved her knee up and out so that she was opened right up to him, her puffy soaking lips parted at his touch.

She ran her own fingers through the mess on her belly and rested the tip of her index finger on her clitoris very slowly rubbing back and forth.

Jake started to remove his own trousers too no longer embarrassed about getting undressed; joining in he knelt at the top of the bed so that he could play with Jules breasts, his cock right by her face almost touching the left cheek.

As I watched our friends enjoying Jules body my cock started getting hard again.

Terry had moved so that he now knelt between Jules legs to get a better view of her pussy, watching the lips fold over his fingers as he ran them along the length of her slit. Jules gave a little moan and turned her head to the side, Jake was right by her head pulling him self off with lazy strokes and as she turned his cock was right in her face, the end just touched her lips. He froze but when she did not move away he brushed the end back and forth, each time getting more confident until Jules shocked him by parting her lips and taking the head between them.

She reached up and cupped his balls and by the look on his face I thought he would blow his load right then.

Jules moved her head away, "I bet you want to cum on my face and tits don't you?" Jake laughed and said that he might do if she wasn't careful.

"Do it then." She said.

She got him to straddle her chest and lie forwards so that his cock rested between her breasts, she pressed them together and Jake began rocking his hips back and forth in a fucking motion, she surprised both him and me by dipping her head and licking the little tear of pre cum off the end as he thrust upwards.

His cock was now coated in her spit and as I hadn't objected to what he was doing he continued to rub his dick between her tits, Jules squeezed them harder around his shaft as his thrusts became more urgent. Suddenly Jake straightened up grabbing his cock and aiming the end at Jules breasts as it jerked spilling stream after stream of cum onto them, some of it landed on her cheek and she surprised me again by wiping it off with her finger then touching the tip to her tongue.

Jules then took control of his cock using the tip to massage the mess over her soft mounds, making sure she rubbed her hard nipples with his swollen end.

Terry climbed from between Jules legs and I could tell she was a little frustrated his fingers were no longer on her pussy. Getting off the bed he moved her legs round until they were hanging off the edge with just her buttocks and back on the bed itself.

julesteve
julesteve
1,494 Followers