First Time Fantasy

Story Info
What he dreams it will be like.
3.2k words
4.55
78.4k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasycd
Fantasycd
10 Followers

I'd never had a real experience before. Years of wearing panties and fantasizing, but nothing legitimate. I imagine it's the same story as many other panty lovers: started when I was about 13 by stealing some of my mom's things. Bras at first, then panties. Soon I began looking forward to being home alone so I could slide on silky under things. When I got the internet in my room I started chatting more and more, and then dressing at the same time. This continued through high school.

Fast forward to university; same deal. Although then I fell into the dangerous habit of stealing panties. You know, late at night, after a wild house party when everyone was asleep. I'd creep through the house, drunk, and search through drawers in the dark for anything silky. Panties are so small they're easy to shove down your pants and conceal. My record was carrying 7 pairs inside my own underwear until I arrived back home with my friends! A very dangerous habit, but so very exciting. Believe me, nothing beats sliding on a pair of 100% silk string side bikinis previously owned by a hot 22 year old university girl and cumming like a little slut.

But these are other stories! Eventually I had my own apartment and bought some panties and things on the internet. I loved sliding these girly things on, feeling feminine and fantasizing about being fucked like a girl, servicing a man. Eventually I got a dildo and started fucking myself whenever I put panties on, the backside pulled aside harshly so I could still wear the panties and have the pleasure of cumming in them. The next step was phonesex, which I could only do if I was extremely horny. Usually this only happened after hours of hot chatting so I was flushed like a girl, my panties soaked with precum. During my first experience with phonesex I nearly cummed inside my panties only seconds after picking up the phone out of sheer excitement. To this day I've only ever been turned on enough to do phonesex maybe 4 or 5 times.

It takes a lot of courage to organize a meeting, and a lot of time. I had chatted a lot, and played with the idea of meeting a man for the first time, sent some emails. But it took years before I ever made a positive plan. The first meeting I ever had was strictly for dressing, no sex. A fellow cd invited me to his house and we dressed in different outfits while his wife was at work. We changed clothes for hours like two excited schoolgirls. Eventually I got hotter and more mentally feminine - this was the first time I had the pleasure of wearing stockings and a garter belt, and it made me ultra horny - and played with a dildo in front of him; my panties pulled aside, skirt hiked up and stuffed bra cups bouncing.

As I sat on the dildo he moved behind me to watch it slide in and out of my freshly shaved ass. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him fiercely jerking off - he wanted me, and I don't blame him: I was perfectly girlied up in a plaid kilt, white satin panties and matching bra with a white garter belt and stockings. Being dressed like that, and feeling my girly hole being stretched, I would have easily sucked him off (it would have been the first time I'd done anything like that). All he would have had to do was move around in front of me and dangle his cock in front of my face. But unfortunately, nothing of the sort happened. By the time we were ready to change into out final outfits - the ones we would jerk off in - I was so girly and aching for cock. I changed into different panties, bra and stockings, this time being careful to make it obvious that I had slid the panties on over the garter belt like a little whore. But we had agreed that we would only meet for dress, so after cumming, I went on my merry way.

This first experience taught me how easy it could be to meet, and I began fantasizing more and more about a sexual encounter, either with another cd or a man. It's funny though, I was never attracted to men, only to the idea of being a girl for one. I loved girls, and still do. It's ironic that the idea of kissing a man disgusts me, yet the idea of being fucked my one turns me on! Anyway, I began chatting to more and more men who were looking for a cross-dressing girl to use. There was obviously plenty of interest. Some were just jerks, some never replied to emails. Some wanted to take me shopping for clothes to wear; this idea turned me on immensely, but I was way too shy to risk being exposed in public. So my search continued. And actually, it still does. I have yet to find the perfect man - or rather, "cock owner," for this is what I actually want. So, the following is a fantasy. Maybe it's an ideal picture of how my first time would be, I don't know.

We'd chatted on the internet plenty of times, at first in public rooms and later on MSN. Lots of cybersex and email meant that he knew exactly what kind of girl I wanted to be: shy and innocent, but ready to please and be used like a toy. Many times he had made me orgasm like an angel in my silky under things. We had talked about a meeting, and he was very anxious. He knew my pussy was virgin, and super tight. He wanted to be my first cock, and perhaps this is the reason he was so patient, enduring months of cybersex before the real thing. I had also explained that my first time, if it were to happen, would have to be perfect: perfect clothes, make up and so on. He had only one request,

"I want you in virginal white."

I readily agreed to this, as it seemed appropriate. After weeks of schedule checking and nervous procrastination, we set a definite date. I was to meet him at a hotel downtown in the afternoon. I need not bring anything; he'd have the clothes and make-up waiting for me. When the day came, I prepared extensively. I carefully shaved all around my ass, or "pussy" as I always called it when chatting, until I was smooth. I did the same around my cock, and soon I was completely bald in all the important places.

After showering, I rubbed a generous amount of baby powder over these areas until I felt entirely girly. Baby powder was ideal; it made my skin smooth and it's scent was not strong enough to be detected on the subway! Lastly, I decided to slip on some panties under my jeans. I knew he had said he'd have clothes, but I needed to feel girly during the trip downtown. This would help ensure I didn't chicken out and turn back. I selected a little satin thong in pink; it had always done the trick when I wanted to feel feminine. It's material was very thin and flimsy, and it barely contained my cock. I also ensured that the string sides rose above my jeans onto my hips. This was a favorite trick of mine - I'd wear a long shirt to cover the panties, but just knowing that they were potentially visible was such a turn on.

And so I set out for the hotel. the subway ride was uneventful, but I enjoyed the feeling of my panties on my soft skin every time I moved. By the time I arrived at the hotel I was hard, and my little thong could no longer contain my erection. I stood outside the hotel for nearly half an hour, my nerves tingling. Many times I almost turned around and returned home. Finally I had to move. I had arrived early, but now I was late. I summed up the courage and walked into the hotel, straight into the elevator.

The hotel halls were quiet, which made me even more nervous. Occasionally I passed a person and paranoia set in; it seemed like everyone knew where I was going and what I was about to do. The feel of my little satin thong between my cheeks was driving my wild though, and I kept walking. I reached his room, and, after some more procrastinating, knocked. It seemed like an eternity before he answered the door. I don't know if he was handsome or not; as I said before I had no interest in kissing him, only in being his girl.

"Juliah?" he asks, for this is my favorite girly name. I nod because I'm too nervous to speak. He invites me in and I notice my outfit carefully laid out on the bed. I crouch down to inspect everything, letting my shirt ride up and exposing the top of my little thong above my jeans. I hear him sigh and fall silent at this sight.

I examine the clothes, most of which we had agreed upon earlier, some of which were his ideas. Shiny white satin string side panties with pink lace trim around the legs and hips, tied at the sides with cute little bows. A sexy pink and white satin and lace bra to match these. Sheer white thigh high stockings with black satin bows at the tops, and a cute pink satin garter belt. A shiny white satin chemise lays beside these, along with a light brown wig. I stand up and my cock is already hard under my jeans.

"Everything else you'll need is in the bathroom. How long do you need to get ready? I'm going out, and I'll be back in about an hour, is that all right?" I tell him yes. He thanks me and leaves the room. It's 2:00.

I inspect the clothes further and discover they're expensive; the panties are not satin, but silk, as are the stockings. I can't help to feel special being pampered like this, and this makes me feel more girly. I grab the clothes and go to the bathroom, where my makeup is waiting. Lipstick and eye shadow, along with lip-gloss and perfume. Some fake pearl clip on earrings and a matching necklace are on the counter. He wants his little girl to be beautiful! After removing my shirt, I decide to do the makeup first, because this would be the difficult part. I have little experience with makeup. The lipstick is easy, and I spread the light pink shade over my lips evenly. The eye shadow is harder, and it takes me a few tries; I have to start over several times. By the time I finish I'm looking pretty hot, considering my lack of skill, and and kiss at myself in the mirror.

It's time to get dressed. I take off the rest of my clothes and slip the bra on first, carefully inserting the jelly like breast forms. Next I let the satiny chemise fall over my breasts, admiring the way the material curves around them. Then a big decision: panties first, or garter belt first? I figure that the perfect virgin would wear them the proper way, and so I decide to slide the panties on under the garter belt. The panties are so wonderfully silky and girly I want to cum as soon as I slide them on. The white silk hugs my ass and tightly contains my cock. I sit on the edge of the bathtub like a girl and slide on the stockings slowly, savoring the feel as I pull them up my legs. Lastly, I do up the pink garter belt and attach the tops of the stockings. The final touch is perfume over my satiny chest, the wig, which I tie into a pony tail, and some shiny gloss on my lips. I look in the mirror and I have never felt like such a girl.

I still have 15 minutes before he is due back, and I take this time to walk around the room and enjoy the girly feeling I have. I also decide to perform a little trick I used to do when playing by myself. Taking a bottle of hand cream, I carefully pull my panties aside and insert the top of the pump into my pussy. Gently pushing the pump I feel the cream slide inside me. I do this many times until my pussy feels full of silky cream. I then rub a little on the outside of my hole. I let my panties fall back into place and sit on the edge of the bed, my pussy holding its secret surprise inside. 5 minutes later he arrives. I'm waiting on the bed like a satin doll.

"Hey little angel," he says and comes over to me. His hand reaches down and cups my breast through my silky chemise. I'm breathing heavy now, and I can see that his cock is hard through his jeans. He motions for me to stand up, and embraces me, his hands squeezing my pantied ass. his finger occasionally slides down my crack to my pussy and I squirm and grind on it, aching for cock. When he's done feeling my body, he pushes me down to my knees. I stare up at his crotch and watch him slowly unzip his jeans. My heart is pounding; my face has never been so close to a cock before, and I'm very nervous. I watch as his cock slides out and stands erect in front of my face. He moves it back and forth, over my satiny bra and chemise straps on my shoulders, up my cheek. Finally it comes to rest in front of my glossy lips. I breath hard on it, nervous.

"Don't be shy, angel," he says and gently pushes the back of my head until his cock touches my lips. At this feeling I am overwhelmed with girly desire and I take his cock into my mouth. I hear him moan and feel his body stiffen as I suck him. My knees are wide apart on the floor and I'm fingering my pussy through my silk panties from behind. I moan and fawn over his cock, taking it out of my mouth and rubbing it on my silky tits; I would love to feel his hot load all over my chemise, but I don't want him to cum yet. His breathing becomes heavier and I suck him fast, bobbing my head on his cock and feeling my pony tail swing. He's an animal now, and takes his cock out of my mouth so he can slap my cheeks with it before sliding it back in. He's moaning loader now and I'm getting anxious...I've never felt so girly and I can't get enough cock. I'm dreaming of how his cock will feel inside me and I am rock hard inside my panties. Suddenly he pulls his cock out of my mouth.

"Oh fuck, you little angel!" He begins to cum, the first shot hitting my chin and dripping down onto my chemise, the next one hitting my neck and sticking to my pearl necklace. He shoots many times, and by the time he's finished my chemise is wet and my neck is soaked. I can feel some of his hot load on my glossy lips but I'm afraid to taste it, so I let it stay there. He backs up and looks at me; I'm panting like a whore, loving the feel of his sperm on me.

"Don't move, understand?" I nod my head. he goes to the bathroom and returns a few minutes later, cock in hand, and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Play for me, angel," he says and watches as I squeeze my satiny tits together, the sperm soaking through to my bra. I run my hands up and down my neck, spreading his load over my necklace, moaning. After ten minutes of this, I see he is hard again. He commands me to get on the bed. I crawl up and sit on all fours, my pantied ass stuck into the air as instructed.

This is it. I feel amazingly girly and horny and I'm going to lose my virginity. My heart pounds again as I feel him squeeze my pantied ass. I know what's coming next because it's something we had discussed. I feel his palm slap my ass hard. I cry out again and again as he spanks me and listen to him tell me what a little slut I am, and how hard he's going to fuck me. As he spanks me I suddenly feel his hard cock press against my panties. I moan loudly.

"Mmmm yeah, you want this, don't you little angel....a hard cock inside you...you wanna be my sweet girl?" I nod my head and moan 'yes.' He spanks my ass again and I feel my silk panties violently yanked aside at the back. His hand is pulling my garter belt so my entire ass moves backwards. Then I feel what I've been waiting for. His cockhead presses against my pussy, gently at first, then harder. I can tell he's lubed himself up with spit, and the hand cream I'd applied earlier has made me slippery as hell. His hands grip my pantied ass and pull. I scream as I feel his cock penetrate me just a little. He moans and pushes in deeper. Then he discovers the load of cream I had squeezed inside me, now heated by the warmth of my pussy.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" His cock is surrounded by the hot cream and almost immediately he begins fucking me faster, his shaft sliding in and out easily. I feel gobs of the hand cream dripping down my stockings and falling onto the bed. He's pulling my ass cheeks back onto his cock hard now, his cock fucking me fast. I moan and scream, I can't believe I'm losing my virginity. I love the feel of cock inside me. I'm bucking on his shaft hard, moaning obscenities like a little slut. He spanks me again and again as he fucks me; my tits are swinging back and forth. His balls are slapping my ass and I feel I can take no more. Suddenly he stops; his cock all the way inside me. He screams and pushes in deeper still, and I feel his hot load begin to pour into me. Every thrust shoots another stream inside me and I love every minute of it. He pulls his cock out, dripping wet, and slides my panties back. He's finished.

He lets me keep the clothes, but most of them are so covered in cum I throw them out at the hotel. The only thing I keep on are the panties, and all the way home on the subway I can feel his hot load slowly dripping out of me into their silk crotch.

Fantasycd
Fantasycd
10 Followers