First Time Finding Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
I was young and excited when I discovered mom's photos.
905 words
3.89
97.4k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 10/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to start off by saying that this is my first time submitting a story. I wanted to keep it true, so this story and other chapters to follow are all real stories about me in my sexual explorations. I am open to feedback, good or bad and talking about it.

*****

I was still in high school when I had my first experience. , I was young I had just turned 18. I was still a virgin, and really inexperienced with anything sexual. I was just like a lot of other high schoolers my age, I spent a lot of time looking at porn when my parents would go to bed and then jerking off before heading to bed myself. I was lucky, we had a finished basement at my house and that is where the computer was before I had my laptop. My parents room was upstairs and down the hall so if they ever woke up I had plenty of time to stop what I was doing and hide it.

I had always found my mom to be an attractive women. She was in her mid 40's at the time, about 5'5" tall, very slim, shoulder length brunette hair, and large b cup looking breasts.

I had never had any strange or dirty thoughts about her until this soon to be magical night I had in high school. It started off normal, it was a Friday night, my parents had gone off to bed around 9 at their normal time and I went to the computer to start my nightly routine of looking up porn. Before bed my dad had forgotten to log off the computer this night though, so I just without thinking stayed logged in and went on with my business. I had been searching through my normal sites, checking out some pictures and videos rubbing my cock through my sweatpants as I watched. While watching I heard a door open upstairs so I quickly shut the windows and opened a game of solitaire to make myself look busy in case someone came down and saw me. Luckily nobody ever came down but I would rather be safe than sorry.

After hearing the door close again and I knew that they were back in bed I closed my game of solitaire. My erection had subsided at this point, i needed to bring it back. I couldn't help but notice a folder on the desktop of the computer that said summer pictures. I was thinking they were from our BBQ that we had last year, I was soon to find out I was very wrong. I opened the folder thinking I would take a look at them. What I found was probably 100 photos of my mom. I was shocked, I didn't know what to think, I was nervous. My heart started racing, and I closed the window. I sat for a moment letting it sink in what I saw. I knew I wasn't supposed to see them, it was wrong. I tried to pretend that I didn't see them and went back to the internet and rushed to get my mind off of them.

Nothing was working, my mind kept going back to all of the little thumb nails of my naked mother. As much as I knew it was wrong, I wanted to see them. I took a sip of my water and calmed myself. I decided that I would take a look at them. The second the folder was open my erection was back, was the taboo excitement really this good to me?

Here I was looking at my own mother stand in the very room I am in wearing red lacy boy shorts with no top on. Wow, I had never realized how sexy she looked until now. My penis continued to grow. Without noticing as I was scrolling through the photos I was starting to rub my cock through my pants again. More photos of her topless, I even found her holding a dildo. Even some of her close up shaved pussy lips. What was this, my mother was even shaven. My hand slipped into my pants and I began stroking. I knew it was wrong but my mother's pictures were turning me on. I finally saw the final picture. It was her lying on the pool table with some cheap nurses costume on with her legs spread and a finger in her pussy. The costume was unbuttoned and I could see her tanned body right in front of me with her nipples and pussy staring at me. I continued to stroke my cock in my pants to this picture. I knew I was not going to last very long. i pulled my pants down and continued stroking as I admired the photo of my mother's naked body. In what seemed like 10 seconds I erupted all over my hand and my legs.

I didn't know what to think, I had just cum to pictures of my mother and all I wanted was to see more. I remembered her dildo picture and the panties she wore in the photos. Perhaps next weekend when they went away I could go looking for those next.

I knew this was a shorter story for my first one, but I hope that you enjoyed it. I look forward to adding more to my adventures for you to read.