First Time...First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cat5
Cat5
3,406 Followers

“We better get going since it is an easy six block walk from here, and I can start your tour.”

We left the apartment and started walking to Mario’s. I asked her about her college in Boston, and what she majored in. It turned out that Jenny forgot to tell me that her major was in computer science. When I told her about my job, she squealed with surprise and as she grabbed my hand said, “I’m going to bury you with questions about the real computer world. Next month recruiting starts at my college and I really needs some tips on what to ask and which companies I should sign up for interviews.”

I laughed and explained that my first interview was my only one, since I took the first job offered.

She retorted, “I’m still going to ask you a million questions—all I know is school experience; I want to know about real computer jobs.”

We continued to walk to Mario’s. I noticed with some pleasure that Beth had not let go of my hand. We continued the rest of the way to the restaurant hand in hand. Mario greeted us at the door. He said in his booming voice, “Larry, it’s been over a week since you ate here; do you want to put me out of business? But you’re forgiven because this beautiful woman, who must be with you by mistake, will be the talk of the street. She will bring in the business.”

Beth blushed with the compliment, and I could tell she enjoyed Mario’s bantering. He led us into the dimly lit restaurant and put us in a booth and chair. Beth sat in the booth looking out over the restaurant floor; I sat in the chair with nothing to look at but the wall and Beth. I had the best seat.

The meal was wonderful. We ordered the specials for the night—Mario insisted on it in his booming voice—and I ordered a bottle of merlot for Beth and me. Our waitress apologized and said to Beth that she had to ID her. Beth grinned and said, “No problem. That happens a lot to me these days.” Beth was right; the ID’s were perfect.

We talked throughout the meal. My favorite subjects seemed to be her favorite subjects. Time passed and we finally realized that we had been at Mario’s for two hours. I paid the bill and praised the food to Mario as profusely as Mario expected me to. His parting shot was to Beth; “If you realize you are too good for that bum, you know where I am.”

Beth beamed at the compliment. She took my hand again and said, “OK Mr. tour guide, isn’t it time you showed me some of this notorious sinful street—I have to see how it measures up compared to Boston. Maybe you could start at O’Grady’s?”

I teased, “OK Miss innocent, prepare to be less innocent. Beth hesitated when I turned down the alley and then pushed open the wooden gate and walked up to the alley entrance to O’Grady’s. We opened the door to a blast of heat, noise and smoke; O’Grady’s was jammed. The door guard nodded at me and said, “Sorry miss, I have to ID you.”

Beth laughed and said, “No problem.”

The guard checked out her ID, looked at her, and then back to the ID. Finally, he handed the ID back to Beth and said, “Those are about the best ID’s I have seen since I took this job three years ago. They would work anywhere, and so they will work here too.” He winked at me and stepped aside to let us in.

We fought our way to the bar politely elbowing people as we broke through the clumps. I was pulling Beth’s hand as I did the point work. Finally we got to the bar and I caught Frankie’s eye. I held up two fingers and he nodded. He quickly drew two beers from the tap and put them on the bar. I leaned over and paid him and grabbed the beers at the same time. I heard a girl’s voice sitting at the bar on my right say, “Don’t be a jerk Steve; give the girl your seat.” The ‘girl’ was Beth.

Steve gave a good natured grin and stood up next to his girlfriend. I nodded my thanks as Beth sat on the bar stool. Beth swung the stool around so her back was to the bar and she was facing me and the rest of the floor. It was tough to talk so Beth spread her legs on the bar stool and I moved closer. Our faces were inches apart as I talked about the attractions of O’Grady’s on this night and most nights. Beth looked fascinated and happy.

We nursed the first beer and then ordered another. I leaned over to pay Frankie and as I was pulling back with the new beers I looked at Beth. Her lips were inches from my lips. My eyes asked the question; she leaned forward with one hand on my shoulder for balance, and we had our first kiss. It was more than a peck.

Some would say that the good thing about O’Grady’s was that it was crowded and noisy. They would also say the bad thing about O’Grady’s is that it was crowded and noisy. After about 45 minutes the good went to the bad and I suggested to Beth that we get some fresh air. She nodded yes.

It was a nice Chicago spring night; the air fresh with no scent of smog. We walked the streets of the near north side as I pointed out various bars, theaters, and other sites. Once or twice we stopped by mutual agreement and kissed. The last kiss I pressured her softly with my tongue and her mouth gently opened to my penetration. I had closed my eyes during that kiss; when I opened them Beth was staring at me as if looking deep into my being. I squeezed her hand and resumed walking.

Our walk ended in front of Jenny’s apartment. Not wanting to push, but not wanting to retreat, I asked, “Can I see you to the door?” She nodded and we walked up the stairs to the second floor. She took Jenny’s key out of her purse. I took the key from her hand and unlocked the door. I turned the handle and pushed the door open. I threw the ball to Beth and said, “That was the best blind date I have ever had, and you are the prettiest date I have ever had. I hope you had as much fun as I did?”

She nodded yes and looked at me. She leaned forward and we kissed, our tongues probing each other. We pulled apart and Beth said with a blush, “Please come in and stay a while.”

We walked through the door. It was dark by now and there was only one chair light glowing. Beth turned and came into my arms; this kiss was deep and long. I pulled her against me as her arms circled my neck. I could feel her breasts through her sweater and I knew she could feel my erection through her skirt. As the kiss continued my hands started to rub her back from her shoulders to her waist. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her more into me; she kissed me harder.

My hands left her ass and came up to the bottom of her sweater; then under her sweater I felt her naked back. Beth broke the kiss and looked at me. Her face had questions, but I couldn’t tell if the questions were for her or me. I finally said, “Beth you are beautiful. I will do anything you want, or I can do nothing. And if we start and you change your mind, I will stop. Do you understand what I am saying? Should we go on?”

She nodded her head yes, but that wasn’t right. Nods and expressions and facial expressions mean many things. I wanted to hear Beth talk to me. “Beth”, I whispered as I stared into her eyes, “Tell me what you want.”

Her eyes grew misty and she said, “I want you to make love to me, but I don’t know what to do.”

I answered, “I will show you, but if you want me to stop, I will. You are my beautiful date and I don’t want it to end badly.”

She nodded, and I brought her back into me. I whispered into her ear, “First I am going to feel and caress your back and then I will take off your sweater and bra so that I can see you. Relax and enjoy.”

I could tell she was tense as my hands went under her sweater and once again felt her back. My hands roamed up to her shoulders, then to the sides of her breasts, and down to her skirt. Several minutes went by as we kissed and I caressed her. On one of my down strokes I broke the kiss and stepped back as my fingers clutched the bottom of her sweater. I looked at her and quietly said, “Raise your arms Beth.” She did and I quickly pulled the sweater from her. I reached behind her and unclasped her bra. It fell to the floor and she stood there naked from the waist up.

I was frozen; her breasts were beautiful. There were not large, but they jutted out from her chest without sagging. The small areolas encircled tiny nipples that were hardening to a point as I gazed at her. I said, “Beth, your breasts are so beautiful; you are beautiful.”

I stepped forward and leaned over and kissed her breasts and then licked her nipples. She gasped. I looked up as if in question. She leaned over and kissed me hard.

I asked, “Do you mind if we go to the bedroom? You will be more comfortable.”

She nodded yes and I led her to Jenny’s bed.

We stood at the foot of the bed and continued kissing. I caressed her back and then her breasts, occasionally taking her nipples between my fingers and lightly pinching them. Beth stood there accepting my assault, kissing me deeply whenever my mouth got close to hers. At times I heard a small moan or a sharp intake of breath.

Without asking this time my hands went to the button and zipper on her skirt. I opened them and pulled her skirt down. Her hose came next leaving her in her white panties. I looked at her—seeing both anticipation and fear in her eyes—and pulled her panties down. I stood up and pulled her to me as she stepped over the clothes I had taken off her. We kissed. She put her arms around me and kissed again…hard.

I stepped back and sat her on the edge of the bed facing me. Her eyes full of fear and lust and the unknown. My clothes came off quickly and I saw her look at my erection. Her eyes were large, but she said nothing.

I approached the bed and said to her, “Lay back, get completely on the bed.” She did and lay there before me, completely naked, her legs slightly apart without knowing it. I gazed at her breasts and then down to her vulva which was covered with untrimmed hair. Her legs were long and firm. Finally I put one knee on the bed, straddled her--one hand on either side of her supporting my body above hers as my mouth began to assault her body. I started with her mouth and then her breasts. I moved slowly lower and reached her center. After several minutes of teasing her inner thighs I spread her labia and licked her soft wet sides. She whimpered…she moaned, “Oh god.”

I could sense she was close as my tongue started to lick her clitoris. Her hips bucked up and I quickly put her legs over my arms; positioning her vagina, I entered her. She was very wet; she moaned as I gently penetrated her. I pushed entirely within her and started a rhythm of tease. Her head was tossing from side to side and then she screamed my name and her hips arched into me searching for more. She started to come; when I was sure, I let myself go; my sperm shot into her.

Eventually her body ceased its pleasure seeking surging and became quiet. I pulled myself from her and lay beside her. I gently kissed her on the lips. She returned it limply still exhausted from her initiation into ‘adulthood.’ I gently moved her on her side facing away from her and moved close as two spoons in a drawer. We lay quietly; neither speaking. Finally Beth said, “That was all that I dreamed; it was wonderful!” My answer was to cup her breast and gently rub her nipples.

I was tired; exhausted by the night of events and the love making, but I knew I could not go to sleep. That was her choice tonight, not mine.

I asked, “Tell me what you felt…it’s important that we talk to each other.”

She answered, “I was kissing you and then I knew my body was changing. When you touched my breasts the first time, I could feel my moisture go into my panties. I was so embarrassed when I was naked in front of you, but then you kissed my breasts. When you licked my nipples; I knew I couldn’t stop. Your…penis…went into me and I could feel it; it was wonderful, and then I felt it go deeper into me and somehow it felt as if it got bigger. Then all I wanted was to come. I didn’t care about you; I just wanted to come. It was fantastic.

My fingers had gone lower as she was talking to me and I felt my fingertips reach her vulva. By touch I knew that I was close to her clit. My body moved into her ass and my prick searched for the opening. As I excited her, she shifted and I found her; I penetrated her vagina and as my fingers assaulted her clit, my penis went deep into her. In moments she came again with a scream…crying my name.

I kissed her shoulders and hugged her, and with sleep overtaking me, I said, “You are so special.” It didn’t matter; she was asleep.

In the morning I woke up as she slipped out of bed. I heard the toilet flush and she came back into the room. I rolled over, sat up, and said, “Good morning.”

Beth stopped. Her hands started to go to her breasts and then to her pussy. She didn’t know what to cover.

I said, “Beth, we did everything last night. I know your body and you know mine. Don’t hide it from me now.”

She dropped her hands to her side and stood there. I continued, “Beth, your breasts are beautiful; your body is beautiful. We had a wonderful night together. Please don’t let it end up as some type of shame or guilt. Do you like sex?”

She nodded.

“Then remember how much you like it. I think we should take a shower together. Will you do that for me?”

Beth said, “Yes.” We went into the bathroom and soaped and teased and penetrated each other for 30 minutes. We dried each other went into the bedroom; our clothes were everywhere. She started to put on her clothes and I said, “Beth, put on your panties; leave the rest so I can look at you. Your breasts, your ass, your stomach…let me see them.”

We were starving. We searched Jenny’s kitchen and found bread and a toaster and honey. That was our breakfast. At one point I looked across the table and caught Beth’s eye and said, “Your body is beautiful, and your nipples are becoming hard again.”

She grinned at me and put her hands behind her head to make her breasts jut out at me. I quickly said, “Don’t move,” as I grabbed the honey and squirted a large drop on each nipple. I licked her nipples until they honey was gone.

She reached for me, now half aroused, but I stepped back and said that before I took her to the airport for her flight home, her tour guide had to take her on a walk through the zoo in Lincoln Park. The weather was perfect as we went from exhibit to exhibit…at every stop it seemed a good reason to kiss. The zoo was a nice place to walk and talk, but finally on a kiss Beth pulled me tightly to her body and said, “I want you to come into me again…I need to feel you.”

And so round two began. The clothes came off as we entered Jenny’s apartment. I put Beth on top of me so that she controlled her own arousal. Her fingers guided me into her and as she engulfed all of me, she sighed. Our eyes locked into each other as her body started an up and down motion trying to create the friction necessary to turn on her body even more. I reached for her breasts and teased her nipples. Her eyes started to glaze and her body began to move faster and faster as her arousal took control of her. Suddenly she came; her body trying to take even more of me into her. Finally she collapsed on me; her breasts on my breasts and her tongue probing my tongue.

It was early afternoon. One more shower together as she played with my body; her hands and fingers were everywhere. She was shy no longer.

Finally we boarded the CTA which was Chicago’s rabid transit system and rode it to O’Hare airport. At the security check-in we held hands and talked. She had to go, but couldn’t go. We talked and then with one last kiss, she went through security and was gone.

When I returned to my apartment, my voice recorder light was flashing. It was Jenny. She said, “Call me.”

I called her and she answered, “Beth left me a message on my phone before she got on the plane. She said that she had the most wonderful time of her life; that you were wonderful; and that she could never thank me enough for introducing her to you.”

I replied somewhat neutrally, “That was nice of Beth to say that. We really had a good time.”

Jenny challenged, “And?”

I replied, “And I am flying to Boston next weekend.”

There was silence and Jenny started laughing; she finally said, “You owe me big time…don’t you?”

I answered laughing, “I do, I do.”

Cat5
Cat5
3,406 Followers
12