First Time for Everything

Story Info
A L4D2 fanfic with Nick and Ellis as the victims.
5k words
5
8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The safe house the group of four heroes took bunk inside was oddly quiet, each had their own room in the cluttered, disaster-stricken house. Papers, clothes, bullet holes and blood spatters were all messily strewn about the entire house. Of course there was the table that conveniently had ammunition, first aid kits and guns resting on it. The pessimistic conman gave up on even questioning how every house that was deemed safe had all of this stocked in it. He'd thought to make a snide remark to Coach or Ellis about how everyone in Georgia needed a shit ton of guns and ammunition in their houses and it just so happened that they'd shoot themselves, thus needing the kits as well. He decided better of it. He already knew he wasn't really on Coach's good side. But just like the group needed Ellis, Coach and Rochelle, the group also needed him. Nick had one hell of a throwing arm. That came useful with the pipe bombs, bile bombs and Molotov cocktails they found through out their journey.

Nick sat on the sheetless mattress that was in the room he took seize of, his hand rested on his slicked back dark hair, his button down unbuttoned a little more than usual. His jacket was thrown on a chair, disregarded completely. Every night, he was the only one left awake in the late hours of the apocalyptic night. Every Goddamn night. It was rather bothersome. He grumbled, staring at the groin of his pants. Sure, he subliminally hit on Ellis(though he pondered to himself as to why he would do so) to see what the kid's reaction was going to be. He swore the kid was an idiot though, only catching onto the flirting here and there. He swallowed roughly and rolled his eyes, running a hand through his dirty, slicked back hair. God he wanted two things at that moment. One of them, after running his hand through his hair, was a shower.

"I don't even know what I see in that kid... He obviously isn't all that smart. He's constantly talking about his idiot friend, Keith," he mumbled to himself, rubbing the back of his neck. He began to imagine the mechanic, trying to figure out what it was that had attracted him. He rubbed his stubble-covered chin, emerald eyes gazing pointlessly at the ground. First thing that came to mind was the boy's eyes. They were a bright, gorgeous hue of blue.

The conman chuckled as his mental picture of Ellis was scaled lower. His lips seemed nice too, though the male hadn't touched them yet. He imagined them two ways; one being soft, similar to a woman's pair of lips, but still had that masculine sense to them. The other being more rough, with no sense of femininity to them at all. The kind of lips Nick had encountered before on one of his drunken sexcapades back in Vegas a couple of years before all this shit happened. The man always experimented, he wouldn't deny himself that. Sex was sex, no matter who or what it came from.

Nick continued to think of the things that somehow had given him his attraction towards Ellis. In all honesty, he liked Ellis' optimism. When Nick was the only one who was being cocky and arrogant, he didn't have to deal with Coach and Rochelle glaring at him because Ellis always somehow distracted them from the conman's snide comments. He chuckled softly before his mind got carried away with his thoughts. Moans slathered with a southern accent echoed through his mind as he fantasized. A grin twisted on his face as he licked his dry lips as he purred under his breath. His hand subconsciously ran up his inner thigh and glided across his groin. Calloused hands moved to his button and started to undo it It had been a while. A long while. A long long while. His attention was snapped toward the door when he heard a careful knock. He grumbled swears under his breath as he adjusted his length and redid his pants, speaking up once done, "come in."

Ellis opened the door, peeking in sheepishly, "Nick...? Can we... ya know... talk?" Nick rolled his eyes and motioned the redneck into the room.

"Close the door though."

Ellis nodded his head and slipped in, closing the door quietly. He walked over to the bed and sat on the floor beside Nick, sighing softly. Nick cocked a brow.

"Where's all that optimism, Overalls?" The conman questioned. Ellis looked at him.

"I've had somethin' on mah mind tha's been gettin' ta me..." He mumbled. Luckily the room was dark or else the faint blush would have been apparent. He adjusted his hat slightly as he shifted, bending his legs close to his chest and resting his elbows on them. Nick rolled his eyes.

"What?"

" 'Ave ya ever liked someone so much, ya wanna tell 'em but yer not sure 'ow they'd react?"

Nick furrowed his brow in annoyance. The kid was being so damn subliminal. He shook his head, playing along with his innocence, "when I was in high school yeah. I liked this guy but I knew he was straight, so I didn't act on it. Well, one day, we were changing out in the locker room after class and shit just kind of happened." He grinned at the memory before adding, "it was nothing big." His first homosexual experience with the school's varsity quarter back. He laughed, "for such a big, athletic guy, he sure did like to take it." The mechanic just stammered as he looked at Nick, his eyes wide and his face hotter than ma's stove while cooking supper.

"W-Wow..." The younger male stammered, taking his hat off and running his hand through his curly brown locks. He swallowed hard, "y-yer... gey?"

"Hahaha! Sorry, did I startle you with that? No, I'm not necessarily gay. I like my fair share of pussy, too." He heard the mechanic sigh softly, causing him to bite the inside of his cheek, 'maybe I shouldn't have told him that.' Ellis looked up at him.

"Nick... Can I get a massage...? Mah neck kinda hurts..." He muttered. Nick chuckled, "Sure. Move in front of me." He patted the side of the bed softly, 'okay. I'm in the clear.'

Ellis moved onto his knees, crawling and sitting in front of Nick and pressing his back against the side of the bed. Nick placed his hands on the male's shoulders, slowly pressing his thumbs into his neck and kneading, "so why'd you ask me that anyway? The liking someone thing." He heard Ellis choke on his breath. After long minutes of silence, the male finally spoke.

"Well... I like ya... An' I can't tell if ya been flirtin' with me or not when it's jus' us..."

Nick grinned to himself as he continued pressing his thumbs into the back of Ellis' neck. Ellis let his head droop forward, bumping his cap with his hand has he rubbed his brow. The conman licked his dry lips, his hands stopping their movement after a few more minutes of silence, resting on his shoulders.

"Ellis. Look at me."

He felt the younger man's body tense up just by leaving his hands on his shoulders. Ellis looked up over his shoulder at the conman, who crashed his lips against the younger male, causing his face to burn a bright red, his eyes wide with shock. He was left in silence once Nick pulled back.

"Never be afraid to tell someone you like them. It might turn out that they like you in return," the conman said softly, speaking from experience. Ellis flashed a sheepish, soft smile as he moved an arm, hooking it over one of Nick's legs.

"I'll 'member tha'..." He spoke softly before he straightened his back, pressing his lips to the conman's. One of Nick's arms slowly rubbed down the mechanic's chest, feeling the definition in his chest as his hand crept closer to what he was looking for. The other slowly moved from directly on his shoulder to hanging off of his shoulder. As the seconds turned to minutes, a simple kiss turned into more intimate kisses, both males feverishly exchanging breaths. Ellis raised a hand and placed it on the back of Nick's head, carefully parting his lips and pressing the tip of his tongue against Nick's lips. Nick parted his lips slowly and rubbed his tongue against the younger male's before pushing it into his wet mouth, feeling where it could reach. The tent was slowly starting to pitch in his groin again as he felt the mechanic's hand grip his thigh.

Holy fuck, it was going to be a long night.

Ellis hesitantly pulled away before standing, his face still holding a faint blush. Nick looked at him and grinned, chuckling.

"What? Already getting cold feet, El?"

"N-Nah... Jus' nervous..." He stammered slightly as he looked down. Nick smirked and grabbed his wrist, pulling him onto his lap, placing small kisses against his neck. Ellis squeaked out a moan, startled slightly. The conman slowly slid his hand up the back of the younger mechanic's shirt, softly scratching down his back, causing another moan to draw from the boy's throat. The mechanic pulled himself away and turned, facing him completely. Nick sighed faintly, 'dammit, kid. Stop doing this shit.'

The mechanic grinned sheepishly and straddled the conman, slowly starting to unbutton the rest of the man's button-down, once finished, placing his hands on his chest, thin but apparent hairs greeting the palms of his hands. Ellis inhaled through his nostrils before he crushed his lips against the others. Nick grinned into the kiss, skilled hands working on untying the boy's coverall sleeves from around his waist. He parted his lips and pressed his tongue into the others mouth once more, prodding around with the tip as the male held back a soft moan.

The conman reached up a hand and slapped the trucker's cap clean off the boy's head, growing annoyed with the fact that the bill kept jabbing at his forehead. Ellis let out a careful whimper as if apart of him was just stabbed, but kept his eyes on the prize. Nick rubbed his groin softly, felling the kid's staff at half-mast. He smirked and slowly retracted his tongue from wrestling with the others, allowing Ellis to feel around his mouth as the younger male let out a soft moan. Nick fondled the package carefully before pulling himself away all together. He grinned as he heard the male let out a soft whimper.

"Strip."

Ellis turned bright red at the demand, "b-buh... I'm not too good a' tha'..." He stammered, looking away.

"Come on, Overalls. It's not that hard. Sway your hips like you're dancing and be sexy while pulling your clothes off. You're sexy enough. I'm pretty sure you can do it just fine." Nick chuckled softly. Ellis swallowed hard and pulled himself from the man's lap, standing a few feet in front of him. He looked down at his hat before kicking it out of the way and bending down, untying his boots and peeling them and his socks off. Nick rolled his eyes, waiting but growing rather impatient while doing so. Since it was probably Ellis' first strip session all together, the conman got up and walked over, standing behind the male.

"Think of a sexual song in your head and sway your hips."

"Ni--"

"Do it."

Ellis let out a careful sigh and slowly started to sway his hips, listening to whatever sleazy song that came to his mind first.

"Now, as sensually as you can, match the song and start pulling articles off," Nick muttered, lust coating his voice. He pulled his own shirt off and tossed it to the chair his coat rested on. Ellis glanced over his shoulder and nodded, his movements continuing as slowly, he undid the rest of his coveralls and let them pool around his feet before kicking them out of the way so he didn't trip. Nick held back a chuckle. Red briefs? Really?

The conman placed his hands on the mechanic's hip, stopping his movement and carefully fingering at the band of the males underwear. He kissed the back of his neck and between his shoulder blades before his fingers rubbed at the hem of his shirt. He began to lift it and pulled it over the males head. In other words, he was getting even more impatient. He threw the dirty Bull Shifters shirt carelessly. Ellis turned around and blushed, realizing he was the only one of the two down to his skivvies. He was greeted with a rough kiss, feeling the conman's stubble stab softly into his chin. He licked his lips and inhaled sharply, clumsy hands fumbling with undoing his pants. He felt them finally come free and heard them drop almost noiselessly to the ground, his fingers running over Nick's covered swollen head.

Nick chuckled, "slow down, cowboy." He carefully pushed Ellis, causing the male to clumsily fall back onto the floor with a thud. He looked up and gave a stark glare at Nick, who came down on his knees. Ellis grabbed his hands and pulled off his rings.

"What the hell, Overalls?"

"If I can't wear mah hat, ya can't wear ya rings." Ellis placed them on a dusty, chipped wooden night table. Nick rolled his eyes and kissed the male roughly, his hand carefully rubbing his clothed shaft. The mechanic pulled back and let out a startled moan, gasping softly. The conman licked the younger male's lower lip as his calloused fingers continued to rub his covered length before he changed what he was doing quickly, both hands grasping the male's wrists. He slid his torso down a bit, pressing his chest against the younger male's, shifting both of their arms under his head, pinning his wrist down. Ellis gasped softly as Nick twisted his other arm above his head, a quite obvious erection shown from the pitched tent in his dark purple boxer shorts. Ellis let out a soft gasp as Nick crushed his lips against the male's again, forcefully pushing his tongue into his mouth. Ellis let out a stifled moan as he wriggled under the male, his eyes fluttering closed.

Nick moved the mechanic's captured right arm and pinned it right next to his left, his now free hand carefully rubbing down the male's chest, back to his groin. He moved back and kissed a careful trail from his lips to his neck to his collar bone, carefully sucking on the sensitive skin covering the bone. Ellis gasped again and bit his lip. Nick snaked his fingers under the male's underwear and rubbed his fingertips against the aching girth. Ellis moaned and wriggled. Nick chuckled and finally released both of his wrists, his hands quickly tugging his dark red underwear off. His eyes fell on his length and he grinned, gripping it in a firm hand and slowly starting to stroke. Ellis shivered and hit his head against the floor. It felt different... Another man grabbing his bits and what not. But it was a good different. Pre formed at his cock-eye and Nick grinned.

"You're a sensitive one..."

Ellis swallowed hard, "s-so?"

"Never said there was anything wrong with that." Nick pulled his boxers off and lowered his way down the males body. Ellis raised his head and looked at him, face flushed as he watched those emerald eyes glance up at him, the conman grinning like a madman.

"What're ya-- Oh lord!" Ellis let out a startled moan and his head slammed against the wooden floor, feeling Nick's hot, wet tongue lick up the underside before taking the head in his mouth. Ellis bucked his hips and covered his mouth, trying to keep his moans quiet enough so Coach or Rochelle didn't hear what the two were up to. The mechanic bit his lip as he felt the conman start to bob his head slowly. Ellis let out shallow, low moans as he bit his lip roughly. Nick removed his length from his mouth and fondled his sac with skill. The younger male rolled his eyes and a deep moan draw from his throat.

"Oh lord..." He gasped. The conman chuckled.

"Well? You gonna return the favor? You're gonna wish you did if you don't."

Ellis quickly scrambled before stopping dead in front of Nick's length. It was so much bigger now that his boxers were out of the question. Ellis grabbed it with caution and wet the head with his tongue before pulling it into his mouth, his lips tight around the older man's girth. He bobbed his head slowly, his hand reaching between his own legs and tugging at his own length. He shivered slightly to his own touch as he moaned against Nick's cock, the slight vibrations causing Nick to release a moan of his own. He placed a hand on the back of the mechanic's head, grunting slightly as Ellis tried to take it deeper. He looked down at the boy, who was looking up as he sucked, and grinned.

"Y-You're doing go--" His words were cut off by another moan as he swallowed. He tilted his head back and groaned out, feeling the swollen head hit the back of the male's throat. Ellis pulled on his own length faster as he shivered, letting out another moan, which would have probably been louder if it wasn't for the obstruction in his mouth, "ah... Shit..." He moaned through clenched teeth as he felt Ellis' moan through his length again. He placed a hand on the back of his head and slowly eased his length down his throat. Shockingly enough, the mechanic didn't gag, 'he must not have a gag reflex...' He licked his lips, savoring the feeling for a couple more minutes before pulling the male from his length.

"Lean against the bed."

Ellis nodded slowly as he scrambled to stand, moving over to the bed and bending over it. Nick knelt behind him and spread his cheeks, rubbing his wet length between his crack. He moved a hand in front of Ellis' mouth and touched his lips with his middle and ring finger, "suck."

As the older conman casually thrusted and teased the younger mechanic, the boy listened obediently and started sucking on both fingers, his tongue swirling around his fingers and wetting them. After a bit, Nick removed them from his mouth and shifted, first pressing his wet middle finger against Ellis' sphincter, causing the male to gasp out and moan low. He felt the finger push it's way in and let out a squeaky moan again, gritting his teeth to the slight pain. Carefully, the conman began to pump the finger in and out, feeling Ellis' hole slowly relax around the intruder.

"Ready for the second?"

Ellis nodded slowly, biting his lip and gripping the sheetless mattress. Nick carefully worked his ring finger in, Ellis' body tensing again. Nick sighed, "you gotta relax, El..." He stopped his motion and waited for Ellis to relax before working the second finger in the tight hole. The hick inhaled sharply and released his breath with a deep moan as Nick slowly started his rhythm again, twisting his fingers inside. Ellis' moans slowly got louder before he bit down on his lower lip, trying to keep himself quiet.

"You think you're ready?"

After a few minutes of adjusting to the two fingers and still not answering, Nick tried to spread his fingers inside, causing Ellis to moan.

"Y-Yeah..." He stammered with a moan. Nick spat on his hand and rubbed his length, removing his fingers and pressing his head against the other's hole.

"It might hurt at first..."

"N-Nick, wait a sec..."

Nick growled slightly, "what, Overalls?" He pulled away slowly and Ellis turned, kissing the conman hard for a short amount of time before pressing his forehead to the others. He blushed again.

"I'd rather face ya..." Ellis looked away after he said that. Nick cocked a brow. Though he'd had sex with quite a few men, most of them preferred basic doggy style, only a couple of them actually wanting to lay on their back and watch as the man worked his magic. Nick shrugged.

"Alright. Then on your back."

The mechanic laid back on the bed, positioning himself just at the edge of the bed, his feet planted on the ground, waiting feverishly. his hands gripping and releasing the mattress edge. Nick knelt down and snaked his way between Ellis' legs, lifting his hips. He spat on the male's rosebud to try to lube it and spat on his own hand, rubbing his length with the slightly sticky wet from his mouth. He glanced at El.

"Spread 'em for me. I got your hips."

Ellis nodded slowly, the heat in his cheeks having yet to leave his face, his hands clasping his butt cheeks and spreading them. Nick made certain to coat the head with his saliva the most before he pressed the tip against the male's puckered hole and slowly pressed onward, the head threatening the mechanic's entrance, causing him to tense up again. In response, the conman growled softly, "relax..." Ellis swallowed hard.

12