First Time for Everything

Story Info
You take me for the first time.
1.7k words
4.32
13.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a little hot quickie! ;)

I can feel the anticipation creep through my body as we walk towards my bedroom. Although I have imagined many times this exactly taking place I have a sneaking suspicion that its going to be even better than I ever thought. I can still feel your lips on mine and your hands on my body and I feel an amazing tingling sensation throughout my body. You are so perfect to me and I feel like I have been gifted something truly amazing and I just want to thank you in all the ways I can.

My bedroom is unusually clean and my bed is perfectly made for once. You smile upon seeing this, knowing this is just for you. Quickly you hide your smile, replacing it with a stern look and order me kneel beside the bed. I quickly comply and gaze up upon you with a smile on my face, hoping I will be able to please you. You slip off your shoes and your pants before coming over to me and standing in front of me in only your boxer briefs and your white button down shirt. The sight of you is almost more than I can bare and I move to touch you but you slap my hand away.

"Did I tell you to begin?" You ask angrily, fire burning in your beautiful eyes.

"No, I'm sorry," I answer softly, my eyes dropping in deference.

You respond by pulling your cock out and shoving it directly in my mouth with no warning. I gag a little, at first, in surprise, but then my mouth opens wider to take you in and my lips tighten around you, my tongue running up and down your hard shaft as you force it in and out of my now welcoming mouth. I can feel my pussy getting wetter as you fuck my face and I start to moan around you. I can feel this exciting you, and you bring your hand up to the back of my head and grab my hair to help you go a little deeper. With every stroke I am getting more aroused and I love feeling you in my mouth so much that I just want you to keep going. Your hips start to move a little faster and your breathing gets heavier and I can feel your cock pulsating in my mouth. Soon I can feel that you're about to cum and I reach my hand up to stroke you with my hand, with a light touch at the base of your cock and the sensation sends you over the edge. You cry out in immense pleasure as your warm juices start flowing out of you and into my mouth in several quick pulses.

I willingly take the the cum you force into my mouth and into my throat and suck as hard as I can to make sure I don't miss a drop. I ease up my mouth a little around you when you have finished and give you a minute to gather your composure after such an intense orgasm. I run my tongue over your still firm dick and wait for your next instruction. My pussy is so wet and hot and ready for you but I don't dare make a move, still wanting to please you. You pull out of my mouth and pull me up forcefully, then turn me around and push me, face first onto the bed. You lift my robe off from my ass and roughly pull my panties from my body. You start gently caressing my ass softly and then you suddenly pull your hand back and smack the left side of my ass. Hard.

I cry out in both surprise and pain and this seems to motivate you to hit me again and I feel a smack land on the other side of my ass and then two or three more, in quick succession, back and forth. The pain goes through my body and my brain and turns into pleasure and then back to pain and around and around in a delightful kind of insanity. I squirm a little beneath you and you tell me to stop moving and punish my indiscretion with two more quick, hard smacks. I suck in my breath, waiting to see what you're going to do next and try to stay as still as I can. You start caressing my ass again, telling me how much you like it and then ask if I am ready to behave. I tell you yes and you reward me by allowing me to turn over. You lay on top of me, looking into my eyes and rubbing my face. I purr with happiness, ignoring the sting on my ass and wrap my arms tightly around you, loving how your hard body feels on my mine and thinking I could stay like this forever. You kiss me softly then tell me to unbutton your shirt. I concur, swiftly moving my fingers to each button wanting to have your bare skin on mine, until I am done and then you stand to remove it.

I gaze up at your delicious body and again take in my breath. I can see your workout efforts are paying off, your chest, your abs, your wonderful arms, your whole package is stunning and I feel so lucky to call you mine. You pull me up to a sitting position to help me remove my robe then push me back down to the bed and come up between my legs. I lie back, dazed and light headed at the intense anticipation of what you are about to do. You come up first to caress my tits, then place your mouth around the left one, while your fingers slowly knead the nipple on the right. Your hand and your mouth switch positions and my moans are growing louder as you are licking and sucking on my nipple while your hand rolls the other, already erect one through your fingers. When I start to feel as though this alone is going to send me over the edge into a super intense orgasm, you stop and move further down my hot quivering body.

When your head reaches my pussy, I spread my legs to allow you access and I can feel your hot breath so near me that I want to die from pleasure. You flick your tongue out slowly to reach my clit and I arch my back in delight. You put one of your hands on my stomach to keep me still, a non verbal warning. I try to obey but your tongue feels so good sliding back and forth across my clit that I don't know if I can control my body. You slide your other hand down to put a finger inside my throbbing pussy and slowly bend your finger up to reach my g-spot. The combination of the two is crazy amazing and I scream out loudly, so close to the brink of a mind blowing orgasm. I try to hold it off wanting it to last forever but when you start tapping your finger lightly on my g-spot I feel myself letting go and my body starts to convulse as pleasure spills out of me and through my body as you continue to move your tongue and your finger.

As the many waves of your fabulous orgasm pass through me I think that I am going to black out. My moans are incoherent but most likely echoing my love for you and the way you are making me feel. When the waves subside, I open my eyes to see you gazing lovingly into my eyes, a proud smile playing on your lips and your finger comes to my mouth, pushing it in so I can suck on it. I can see the lust in your eyes and I know we aren't done. I suck willingly on your finger as your other hand starts to rub my breasts again and I can feel the passion between us rising again. You pull your finger out and order me up on my hand and knees. I hesitate, just for a second and I can feel your impatience grow. Quickly, you demand, and I hastily rush to comply. I am rewarded for my delay with a couple quick smacks on my ass just hard enough to let me know you're in charge but not hard enough to really hurt.

I can feel you come up behind me and stroke my legs and rub my ass gently. You tell me how long you have wanted to do this and how many different ways you are going to fuck me, if I am good, that is. I wiggle with anticipation as you spread my legs and bring the head of your cock to my warm, welcoming pussy. You slowly slide into my tight canal and I clench around your cock immediately. You moan a little, loving how tight it feels but determined to last. Your strokes start off slow and then pick up speed when you hit my g-spot and I convulse with pleasure. You stop for a second and reach up to grab my hair, pulling it back towards you and forcing my back to arch a little and allowing your cock to slide in a little deeper. The sharp pain of my hair being pulled combined with your cock deep in my pussy is wonderful and I cum very quickly and hard, with a large moan, telling you how fucking good it feels. Again and again I let go as you continue to fuck me harder and harder until you can no longer contain yourself and cum hard into me with one final hard pump and a loud groan.

You let go of my hair and collapse down next to me, trying to recover. I turn over and rub my hands through your hair as your breathing slows down and your eyes open slowly this time to find me gazing upon you.

"Shower time?" I ask and you readily agree, knowing we will get clean and then dirty all over again.