First Time For New Friends

Story Info
New friends become more than that.
1k words
3.99
30.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chregr
chregr
2 Followers

We were both pretty drunk when we got back to her place. We fixed a couple drinks anyways; we were both having so much fun we didn't want the night to end. We had spent the whole evening in the best mood laughing and dancing and had more than a few drinks. She was a new friend; but I already felt a strong connection with her. I met her when she worked as a temp at the desk next to mine. We struck up conversation and it had been hard to get any work done that day. I hadn't had a friend like her in a long time and it felt great to find someone with so much in common. Naomi was beautiful and even though I wasn't usually attracted to women, I definitely was attracted to her. She had long brown hair, and sparkling green eyes and a beautiful smile. Her body was amazing. She was tall trim and curvy with gorgeous round perky breasts, probably about a 32C. I envied them a bit. I myself have very large 36H breasts and mine are not as perky as hers are. I also envied her figure a bit. I have more of an hour glass figure and I am in great shape it is difficult to find clothes that don't end up looking too sexy or that don't look slutty on me. She could wear pretty much anything and look great in it.

"Anna, why don't you just stay the night here" she told me after we collapsed laughing on the couch. "I don't want you driving home in your condition." She grinned at me. "You can stay in my bed, I won't bite.... that is if you don't want me too," she laughed and winked at me.

"Yeah sure, that would be great. I don't think I should drive either," I told her. We were sitting very close and I could smell her scent which made me dizzy with excitement. I wanted to touch her and kiss her. I had to shake my head to clear away the daydreams settling there, although I really didn't want to.

She stood up. "Come on, let's lay down and get comfortable. I'll find you something to wear." She pulled me to my feet and I followed her to her bedroom and sat on her bed while she rummaged through her drawers. "Here this should work." She said and handed me a slinky black nighty. She started undressing and I tried to focus and not stare which was hard to do. She had gorgeous olive skin her nipples were large and just a little darker than her skin. They were also very hard. I wanted to take them into my mouth. She caught me looking, and when her eyes met mine I blushed and looked away quickly. I pulled my blouse over my head and unclasped my bra. She kept her eyes locked on mine though and when I glanced back at her she smiled.

We were both topless now and she was just in a pair of black lacy panties. She walked up to me and placed her hands on my breasts. "You have great tits Anna; they are so big and full." She ran her thumbs over my hardened nipples. My body buzzed and I felt my pussy moisten. She ran her hands down to my skirt and pulled it down along with my panties. I let them drop to the floor and kicked them off. She ran her hands up over my body back up to cup my breasts again. I felt so hot with desire.

I cleared my voice but my words still came out in a whisper. "I love your body," I told her. She shook her head and leaned in and kissed my lips. I pressed against her and she pushed her tongue passed my lips and pulled me closer to her, her small hands gripped my ass. I ran my hand through her hair as we kissed and then down to her breasts to pinch her nipples between my fingers. She drew back and led me to the bed.

"Come lay down." She said and threw the covers back. I climbed in and leaned against her pillows as she straddled me. She kissed my lips again and then my neck and ears before going down to my hard nipples and flicking her tongue over them alternately. I moaned in ecstasy she moved lower still. "I want to taste you Anna." She said and spread my legs to reveal my soaking wet slit. She smiled at me. "Hand me the dildo in that drawer beside you." I reached in and pulled it out and handed it to her. It was rubbery had ridges along it. She ran her tongue along my lips teasing me before flicking her tongue over my clit.

"Oh that feels so good." I groaned. She lapped at my pussy and slipped the dildo inside me. She moved it in and out still sucking and licking at my clit. I felt myself building to climax. "Oh my god Naomi, I'm going to cum." I managed to gasp. She flicked and swirled her tongue against me until I came. When I finished she lay beside me and I kissed her. I could taste my juices in our kiss. "Now it's my turn." I told her. I moved down her body savoring the smell and taste of her body. I played with her pert breasts and nibbled at her nipples before moving down and pulling off her lacy panties. I kissed her thighs and then moved to her lips and ran my fingers and tongue over them. I lapped at her clit and pressed my tongue hard against her. I ran my tongue down and pushed it inside her. I heard her breath get heavy as I played my tongue over her. I loved how she tasted and flicked my tongue inside her and back up to her clit. I swirled my tongue over her clit and sucked on it while she grinded against my face. I slipped the dildo inside her while I worked her button with my tongue. I could feel my pussy dripping I was so turned on, the taste of her, the feel of her.... After she came I watched her lay back smiling and gasping. I lay down next to her and kissed her lips. She ran her fingers lightly against my skin.

"Ready for round two?" she asked smiling.

chregr
chregr
2 Followers