First Time Guys

Story Info
Hitchhiker lives out a golden fantasy.
1.1k words
4.08
68.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrd619
mrd619
2 Followers

I finally had to get out of a bad situation. I put on my back pack and headed for the hi-way. I am 26, average build and needed to move on to find a fresh start.

I stood on the hi-way, broke, hungry and wondering how I was going to get everything together.

After about half hour, a newer car pulled over and a gentleman, maybe about 35 told me to hop in. As we headed down the road, we got into long chats about this and that. I told him my sob story and he seemed a little sympathetic. "Rick" said he was a salesman out on his first day of a territory blitz. As it was getting late, Rick asked me if I wanted to share a room with him before heading back out in the morning. I told him I was broke, and he said 'no problem, company expenses'. As we weren't near a city, the only place was an older motel. He apologized for this but I didn't care.

He told me I could shower and he would go pick up some beer. Maybe things were looking up. As I came out of the shower and started to dry myself, I didn't think Rick would be back yet so I left the bathroom without the towel to grab my clothes.. There was Rick, smiling with a beer in his hand. It seemed comfortable enough, so I casually started to get dressed, not covering up in any hurry. It was then I noticed him staring at my cock. I don't know why, but I then sat facing him as I looked through my bag, my cock facing him only feet away. I figured for all he had done, if he wanted to look at my cock, fine.

After dressing (and a free little show), we pounded back a few beer. We talked a lot about everything and Rick mentioned how his married life was far from perfect. Sex was rare, and the last time he had gotten a blow job was from a hooker several years earlier. Both mildly drunk, Rick blurted out that he would love a blow job, and that he wasn't gay, but he would give me the $50 instead of a hooker to satisfy him. I am not gay either, but have most definitely fantasized what it would feel like to suck a cock. And for $50, I would have done more than that. I immediately knelt down between his legs and started to undo his pants. I think he was surprised to say the least. I remembered all of the cum-shot pics I masturbated to on the net and knew I would enjoy this. I never realized how horny this would make me.

I took out his very hard cock and rubbed it gently, feeling a cock for my first time. It felt heavy in my hand, and pulsating and hard. I jerked gently up and down, watching as pre-cum oozed out the hole. I slowly leaned my head toward it and licked at the pre-cum. This was great! I put the head in my mouth. Rubbing at it with my tongue. I then licked my way down the shaft and licked at his balls. It was difficult with his pants still on so I asked him to remove his clothes and lie on the bed. He seemed even happier when I removed my clothes too, revealing an equally hard cock. I positioned myself at his side and went back to work, stroking and sucking. Not a minute later he squeezed the back of my head and grunted, spurting come in my mouth and on my face. It was very intense for both of us. I continued pumping and sucking on the head, licking whatever cum I could find. As things calmed, I held his semi erect cock in my mouth, lightly pumping his cock. That was too fast.

I figured I was here now with someone I didn't know, and could explore my wildest fantasies. I was going to get the most of this.

He sat up and began thanking me, telling me how great it felt. I smiled, rubbing some cum from my chin. He got up, saying he had to relieve himself of the beer. As he walked toward the bathroom, I told him to stop. I walked in ahead of him, got into the tub and lay down. As I stroked my hard cock, I told him to piss on me. He looked shocked, but at the same time excited. He asked if I was sure, and I nodded yes. He stood over me and started to urinate, aiming first at my cock, then my stomach. I leaned forward and guided his aim to my face, opening my mouth. The feeling of some guy's warm piss spraying me almost had me cumming. I let most of it flow out the corners of my mouth and even swallowed some. By the time Rick had finished soaking me, he was hard again. I stood up and kissed my first guy with a piss soaked mouth. It may have been the most passionate kiss I ever had. He reached down and grabbed my cock. It felt so good. He immediately knelt down and took it into his mouth, gobbling at it like a mad man.

Seconds later I spurt what felt like a gallon of sperm. He couldn't swallow it, but tried.

He looked up at me and said that was the first time he had ever even touched a cock, and that it was fantastic!

We went to the bed and lay down, stroking each other's cock, saying how kinky and erotic this was. Hell, I was doing it now, so I moved down, spreading his legs and began to lick the area around his ass. I tongued it as deep as I could while stroking his cock. I guess he sensed that I was preparing to fuck him and he said he wasn't sure if he was ready for that. I assured him I was enjoying just licking his ass. Just then, I rolled over, and said that I was ready and that I wanted to feel his huge cock up my ass. Once again he declined, but did finger me in the but as he jerked me off. Pretty well in a 69 position, we brought each other off again. Exhausted we fell asleep with each other's cock in our faces

As morning came, I awoke with his semi hard cock in my hand. I opened my mouth and awoke him with a gentle blow. He awoke and pulled away, seeming somewhat nervous in the light of day. He got up and headed for the washroom, but before he got there, I said I was thirsty. He smiled and we both headed in.

mrd619
mrd619
2 Followers