First Time Interracial Love

Story Info
First time interracial love for couple.
1.1k words
4.01
70.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she walked into the room the glow of candlelight made her stop. She couldn't believe he had done all this. Candles surrounded the room, rose petals scattered the floor a warm cozy fire blazed in the grate. She turned and her smile made his heart lurch. Slowly he pulled her close, the sight of her smooth white skin next to his ebony body one of the most erotic things either of them had ever seen.

His hand graced down her cheek before his head lowered and their lips touched. A tingle raced through her body as they deepened the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck, softly running her fingers across the back of his neck. She had never felt anything like this. It felt so good, so right. She had never been with a black man and had waited so long to be with this one. She deepened their kiss, her tongue slowly rubbing against his. "Make love to me," she said, "I need you," he whispered back. He took her hand and pulled her towards the fireplace. Gently he kissed at her neck, his hands slowly traveling along her body. She shivered with need and want, her eyes closed with pleasure. "Lay down with me honey," he told her as he pulled her down with him. His big black hand ran down her side. She slid her hands over his chest. He sensed her need to explore him and he laid back, his dark eyes watching her lovingly. Yes he was falling for her fast and hoped she felt the same. Her hands moved along his gorgeously muscled body, so smooth and taunt the color of pecan shells. Her fingertips grazed along his abs, up his chest and shoulders, back down they traveled toward his thighs, her need to feel him growing. His breathing deepened as she neared the juncture of his thighs and he sucked in a breath when she touched him there. Her hands felt so good on his body and he was rapidly showing her how much he liked it. Her hand wrapped around him and slowly she explored this part of him. He let her have her pleasure until he felt he could take no more and softly he pulled her hand away.

Gently he pulled her down beside him telling her softly, "my turn." He kissed her softly, his hand already cupping a breast, making the nipple go stiff. She moaned lightly into his lips as he moved to the other breast. He pulled away from her mouth and moved down to take the hard little pebble into his mouth. She moaned louder, his mouth felt so warm on her nipple. He kissed and licked the other nipple then left a trail of kisses down her belly as he moved between her legs. He planted a kiss on her southern lips and she sucked in a breath in anticipation. He didn't make her wait long as he tongue darted between her lips and touched the center of her pleasure. She arched against his mouth, "ohhh," she breathed. Slowly he began using his tongue faster, tasting her, making her groan in pleasure. He gently slipped a finger into her, then two as he continued to pleasure her love bud. She groaned and moaned in pleasure, her hands holding the back of his head. She looked down and the sight of his muscled black body between her creamy thighs made her moaned louder. It was so erotic, so sexy. "Oh Baby!" she cried and he knew she was close. His speed increased as he focused solely on making her orgasm. He didn't have long to wait as she cried out and arched against him. She closed her eyes as spasms of pleasures ran through her body. He kissed back up her beautiful creamy body and planted a soft kiss against her lips. Her arm went around him as she kissed him back. She tasted herself on his lips and she just had to taste him too.

He moved to lie on his back and watched as she repeated the same movements down his chest as he had done to her. His mouth watered as he watched her creamy white hand wrap around his dark shaft, her tongue also making a beautiful contrast to him. He watched the head of his shaft disappear between her lips and he moaned in pleasure. She lovingly bathed him with her tongue, her mouth slipping further down onto him. He couldn't resist wrapping his hands in her long chestnut colored hair. She sucked and licked him, bringing him closer and closer to the edge. He gently told her to stop; he wasn't ready for this to end. He sat up, pulling her so she straddled him and sat in his lap. She could feel his sex against her sex and she couldn't stop herself from rubbing back and forth. He kissed her as they held each other tightly. "I need you right now." he said and she rose up to allow him to position himself at her entrance. She moaned as she slid slowly down onto him, surrounding him with her hot tight embrace. He moaned and nibbled her neck while he gave her time to get used to his size. He sensed when she was ready and he looked deep into her eyes as she moved up and down on him for the first time.

He couldn't resist a moment of manly pride when she moaned and cried out from the feel of him. He kissed the column of her throat when she threw back her head, holding on to her tightly as she rode him. They kissed deeply as they became lost in one another. Sweaty and hot they made love, neither needing to say a word. Each sensing what the other was thinking. He moved her onto her back never leaving her, and began thrusting slowly into her. He loved being able to look into her passion filled eyes as he moved so deep inside her. Her moans filled the air around them, her hands running down his back to grip his butt. He groaned and deepened his strokes, loving the way she gripped him when he pulled out. Like she never wanted him to leave. He could tell by her moans and breathing that she was almost over the edge and he wasn't far behind her. He reached between them and rubbed her pleasure nub and she growled out, rising up to meet his thrusts. Suddenly she burst into a million little pieces and he watched the plethora of expressions that moved across her beautiful face. He continued thrusting into her, feeling himself start to fall over the edge. She opened her eyes when he cried out and watched him as he exploded. She felt his love flooding into her, loving the warmth that over came her. He kept moving slowly, moving down to kiss her deeply. He moved to the side and pulled her into his arms burying his face in her neck. Both sated and content, they fell asleep, wrapped in each others arms.