First Time is the Best

Story Info
She gives him a special memory.
9.8k words
4.34
48.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pardog
Pardog
142 Followers

I remember her like the last time I held her in my arms like it was yesterday. I can remember the first time I saw her, the first time I heard her voice.

I remember the first time I felt her smooth, soft skin under my hands and felt her hands on me. I remember her warm breath on my neck the first time I felt myself thrusting inside her, gently at first, then building to a pounding crescendo.

I remember the first time I heard her angelic voice moaning and saying my name as her first orgasm washed over her.

But, I guess, as with all things, it is best to begin at the beginning...

Her name was Heather and she was absolutely gorgeous. We were both 18 and in love.

She was five-feet-eight-inches tall with long, blonde hair and bright, blue eyes. I would later find out how soft her hair was as I would run my fingers through it. Her eyes would open wide and beautiful whenever she was surprised or extremely turned on.

When she laughed, she showed her even, white teeth and would put her pink tongue between them in a girlish giggle that would make me smile no matter how bad my mood.

Her skin was smooth and completely hairless, in stark contrast to my hairy arms and legs. In the summer, she had a deep tan that everyone envied. Strangely, she seemed to have a tan in the winter, too, just not as deep.

She wore this perfume that I never took the time to find out the name of. It was musky and flowery and fit her perfectly. It was intoxication in a bottle to me. All she had to do was walk by me and I was overcome with passion and love.

Her breasts were full and firm, jutting out from her chest and stretching all but the most loose of shirts. Her waist narrowed then flared in a very womanly curve outward along her hips. Her back was a smooth expanse of perfect skin from her golden hair to the firm cheeks of her ass. She had a birth mark on her right cheek in the shape of a car that I would gently kiss during foreplay.

Her long legs were perfectly shaped with taunt thighs and rounded calves. Her feet were small, with toes that could only be described as cute. She would paint her toenails an atrocious shade of pink or purple. I really believe she did this only because she knew I hated it.

All of this was on the outside, but her beauty extended to her personality, too. She had a way of making anyone she talked to feel like the most important person in the world. It was impossible to be truly mad at her, even when she did things she knew would make you mad. She did not do these things to make you angry. She did them because not doing them would mean that she was not being herself and if there was one thing she was, it was her own person.

She had great sense of humor. She was able to laugh at the most innocent child's joke or the raunchiest adult comment. I managed to make her blush once, but only once. She could laugh at herself and laugh at other people without making them feel like she was laughing at them.

She was easy to talk to. She could listen to someone (like me) ramble on for an hour without once stopping them. She could also open up and share herself with people, telling stories in a way that would make people feel like they were actually there.

As if that were not enough, she was smart, really smart. She could talk physics with the nerds and math with the geeks, but she was so popular that no one ever called her a geek or a nerd. She was everyone's friend, but she was my girlfriend.

God, I loved that girl.

Heather and I met at work, like a lot of people, and we both knew there was something there. She felt the same sparks I felt. We would talk as we worked and I have never felt so connected to anyone in my life.

Eventually, not really by any spoken decision, we started going out. I would take her to dinner and movies. She would take me to ride on her father's boat where we would have picnic lunches. I would invite her to my parent's house to play cards with my family. She would invite me to her parent's house for dinner.

We were basically inseparable for a year, doing everything together. Well, almost everything.

Heather was from a very strict religious upbringing. I never pressured her about sex, but she knew that I desperately wanted to make love with her. We were both virgins and I knew I loved her. In my adolescent mind, I thought the most natural thing to do would be for us to have sex, but we disagreed on that. Or, so I thought.

One night we went to a late movie. I don't remember the movie. I remember that she and I could not keep our hands off each other. We sat in the back of the theater and as soon as the lights dimmed, we were on each other.

I could feel that something was going on all day. Heather did not seem herself. I would realize later that she was especially demonstrative with her affection that day. What I mean is that, while she always liked to hold my hand and hug me and kiss me, on that day, she was unusually expressive. I loved it.

In the flickering darkness of the movie theater, Heather and I expanded our limited boundaries of sexual exploration.

We kissed deeply, her hands holding my head, my hands around her as much as the uncomfortable theater chairs would allow.

As we kissed, she moved my hand under her blouse to the perfect skin of her stomach. I was not sure what to do next, so I just gently stroked her stomach. This seemed to be exactly what she wanted as she began to sigh into my mouth and along my neck. Her warm breathe against my neck sent shivers along my spine.

Heather moved her hands under my shirt and began gently stroking my sides and back. Her fingers moved along the peaks and valleys of my ribs. They caressed the lumpy knobs of my spine. I was on fire.

I did not want to force her to do anything, so I let her take the lead. I figured she would tell me what was okay, how far she wanted this to go.

Her hands moved around to the front of my pants and began to stroke my hard cock through the confines of my jeans. I took this as my cue to move my hands up to her perfect breasts.

The thin lace of her bra was rough against my palms. I could feel her nipples, like pebbles, against my fingertips. Her breathing got deeper and her moans lower as I massaged her breasts. I sucked gently on her earlobe and her fingers, the ones not touching my throbbing dick, twined in my hair.

After a while, I felt her hand unbuckle my belt and pull my zipper down. Her soft hand reached into my jeans and coaxed my cock into the open air. It was the first time anyone beside myself had ever touched me there.

As if she knew exactly what to do, Heather's hand formed a warm tunnel for me and she began to stroke me. The pleasure was incredible. I began foolishly thinking that there could not be anything better than this beautiful woman pulling on me.

Heather pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeply, with all the love and tenderness she had. She looked into my eyes and said, "I know you want me and I hope you know I want you. I love you and I know you love me. I just have to know that the man I give myself to is the right one, especially the first time."

I was nodding with her as she spoke. "I want you to know that I love you and I love that you don't ever pressure me about sex," she said. "I've talked to a lot of my friends and they are always complaining how their boyfriends get upset that they won't have sex with them. I wanted to come to a movie tonight because it is a good place to do things without going all the way. I want to make you happy, but I'm just not ready to go all the way. I will be soon, I think, but not now."

I heard every word coming out of her gorgeous mouth. I had, of course, heard the guys complaining about how their girlfriends wouldn't "give it up." It was because I knew that they were trying so hard and getting nowhere, that I decided to play it the opposite way. That and I genuinely loved Heather and did not want her to feel pressured in any way.

She began to talk again, "I've talked to a couple of my friends and they've told me about a couple things, if you want to."

I think she thought I was going to say thanks, but no thanks. I was considerate, but still human. If this girl was saying she wanted to do things to me that would make me happy, I was up for that, no pun intended.

I nodded and began to kiss her again, "You do make me happy, Heather. As long as you are with me, I am happy."

She smiled and my heart skipped a beat. She must have known I would say something like that, but she acted like she didn't.

She kissed me and her hand, which had never left my throbbing cock, began to stroke more purposefully. Heather took my hand from her tit. I thought for a second that I had done something wrong, but she moved it under her skirt, up her silky thighs until I felt my fingers against her smooth, wet lips. It had never occurred to me that she would not be wearing panties.

I had never touched a girl there, and was not sure what I would feel. Obviously, I knew in theory what it would be like, but I was not prepared for how warm, wet, and soft she was and how my inexperienced touch would make her react.

As my fingers blindly fumbled with her delicate folds, she moaned, sliding down in her chair and spreading her legs for me to have easier access.

I'm sure she started getting frustrated with my lack of knowledge, as her hand soon joined mine and began to give a tour of her soaking wet pussy.

She took my middle finger and dipped it into her hole, wetting it and making my cock twitched. She slid my finger up until I felt a hard nub under my fingertip. She held me there and wiggled her hips, causing my finger to rub her clit (I would realize later). Her breathing began to get deeper and raspier. Her eyes drew wider and stared into mine as she held my hand against her sopping pussy.

She pulled her shirt open more and unclasped her bra, allowing her spectacular tits to swing free. I nervously glanced around again. I knew the theater was empty, but I wanted to be sure.

Without stopping her hips, she pulled my head to her chest and whispered, "Oh, Todd, suck my tit and I will cum."

The sound of these words coming from this girl's mouth surprised and aroused me. Hearing her say something so lewd made me want to make her cum harder than any woman ever had before.

I leaned forward and took her hard, pink nipple in my mouth and she moaned deeply. It was a sound I would hear only a few more times, but have never forgotten and will always love.

Her hand left my exposed fledgling manhood and gripped the seat next to her. Her chest heaving under my lips and she let out a low groan. She whispered hoarsely, "Todd, baby, oh, god, I'm cumming. Please don't stop. I'm going to cum all over your hand! Yes, suck my tit! Just like that...here...I....GO!"

I could feel her pussy begin to quiver under my fingers and it got even wetter. Her hand flew to the back of my head and held me to her as if I would even consider stopping what I was doing.

Heather's beautiful voice quietly cried, "Oh, my god! Oh, my god!"

She clamped her legs around my hand and her entire body shook in orgasmic delight. As I listened to her, I found that I was as excited and aroused as I had ever been in my life.

She began to come down from her climax and I looked at her angelic face. She was flushed in the dull light of the theater. Her hair was tussled and her eyes were wide open and staring at me. She had a beautiful, sultry smile on her face.

Her breathing became more normal, less ragged, and she said, "Your turn."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but she soon showed me. She slid down onto her knees in front of me. She unbuckled my belt, opened my pants all the way, and slid them and my boxers down my thighs. I was completely exposed before her and for a scared second, I thought she would laugh and run from the theater.

Instead, she smiled at me once more and put her mouth over the head of my pulsing cock. Her perfume drifted up to my nose as her head began to move gently up and down the length of me.

I somehow knew that it would not take her long to make me cum if she kept doing what she was doing to me right now.

There was no subtlety in what she was doing to me. One hand was around the base of my cock, alternately feeding my length into her mouth and pulling it out. The other hand was gently massaging my balls. Her tongue caressed the underside of my ridged flesh while her mouth milked me. I remember thinking, "Where did she learn to do this?"

I felt extreme pleasure begin to expand outward from her mouth and I wanted to warn her. I suddenly felt self-conscious, though. I didn't want to embarrass her or myself. I knew what was about to happen, and I was sure she did, too, but I felt I had to do something to let her know what was about to happen.

"Heather," I whispered as quickly as I could. "Baby, I'm, umm, I'm going to, umm..."

She mumbled something around my meat that I could not understand.

"What," I asked.

She stopped just long enough to say, "In my mouth."

I had heard her, but I couldn't believe what she said, "What, baby?"

She stopped again, this time looking up at me. In the darkness, I saw her eyes were still wide and one hand had gone back between her legs, disappearing under her skirt. I could see her hand was moving furiously over her pussy.

As she looked at me, she said, "I know, baby. I want your cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want to swallow your hot load." I was like she was a different girl all together. Never in my wildest dreams had I ever imagined my wholesome, beautiful, blonde girlfriend saying these things to me. I had never been so turned-on in my life.

With that, she continued to produce that which she desired.

I was still in shock, but I was not about to stop her.

I began to move my hips, stroking my cock in and out of her mouth. She moaned her assent and I felt myself going over the edge.

"Heather, I'm cumming."

She nodded slightly and moaned. I thought she was about to cum, too.

My cock jerked in her mouth and I shot a torrent of salty sperm into her mouth. She groaned in delight and I could feel her mouth suctioning me, swallowing every ounce of my seed. Her hand slowly stroked the base of my cock in time with my spurts. I could feel her tongue waiting for the next shot and moving it down her throat. I was beginning to slow down, coming down from my orgasmic bliss when I felt her tense and moan. She was cumming again.

She had her hand furiously rubbing her wet sex under her skirt, her mouth still milking my now softening cock, and she was cumming.

My cock slipped from her mouth and she groaned in the darkness between my legs. Just watching her made me love her even more. She was sexier, more beautiful than I could ever remember. I was so crazy in love with her.

As her orgasm subsided, I pulled her to me and hugged her. She whispered in my ear, "Was that enough for now?"

Her voice was pleading, as if I would not be happy at that moment. "That was amazing," I replied. "I love you so much and I have never been as happy as I am right now."

She smiled and began to put herself back together. I got dressed and we watched the rest of the movie in each other's arms.

Three weeks had passed since our interlude in the theater. Nothing had changed between us except we now had this sexy secret between us. I continued to never pressure her about sex and she continued to do everything she could to make sure I didn't have to. In stolen moments, she would stroke my cock until I came, always making sure to clean up my mess.

When we were sure we wouldn't be caught, I would go down on her, licking her sweet, tender pussy until she would come all over my face. Her pussy was so pretty. She kept her hair trimmed into a triangle just above her slit. Her outer lips were puffy and smooth. When I lick her, I would open those fleshy lips to expose her pink inner lips and her clit.

Once I learned where her clit was and how she liked it licked, I could make her cum over and over, her warm juice flowing over my tongue and fingers.

The way we found she liked it best was with her kneeling over me, my hands on her ass. She would ride my face while I would lick and suck her pussy until she came. She would ask me to squeeze her ass cheeks and tease her delicate ass hole by running my fingers over it. She never wanted my fingers, or anything else for that matter, in her ass, but she liked me to tease her. In all honesty, I never had any interest in anal, so I did only what she asked, no more.

The winter turned to spring and soon school would be over. I had enlisted in the Air Force and would be leaving in July for basic training in Texas. This news had come as a shock to Heather. I guess she had assumed we would go off to college together. The problem was there was no way I could go to college.

My grades were good, but nowhere near good enough to get a scholarship. I didn't play any sports. My family could not afford to send me to college, as hers could. The reality was that the military was my only way to get any kind of training for a career, unless I wanted to be a cook at a steakhouse the rest of my life.

School ended in June and I would have one month to party my ass off before I left for the Air Force.

In late June, my best friend and I got a couple of rooms at the motel across the highway from where we worked and we threw a huge party. It was amazing to me that we were able to get the room, given that we were a couple of 17-year-olds. I guess the motel was short of guests. I'm sure the manager knew exactly what would be going on.

Once the restaurant closed, everyone was there. We had two adjoining rooms as far from the front desk as possible. There must have been 50 people in those two little rooms.

In one bathroom, the tub had been filled with ice and all manner of beer and other alcohol. The other bathroom was the bathroom to use. Later that night, someone passed out in that bathroom.

In one room, rock and roll was playing and everyone was talking and laughing. In the other room, the lights were dim and people were making out everywhere. I walked in there once, just to see who was in there and what they were doing. As I scanned the dim room, I wondered if this was what ancient Rome was like under the rule of Caligula.

It was a great party. The only thing missing was Heather.

Heather had told me earlier in the day that she did not know if she would be able to make it to the party. Her parents had recently started being a little stricter with her, probably because they sensed that she would be leaving soon and they would be losing control of her entirely. Heather would be leaving the state to go to college. Their ability to tell her what she could and couldn't do every waking minute would be dramatically reduced.

Here it was, about 11:30, and Heather was not there. I had called her house and she told me quickly that she would call back.

I continued to party, but I felt like part of me was missing.

At about 2 in the morning only the die-hard party animals were left. Everyone had had a great time and had chipped in for the cost of the rooms. In fact, my friend and I had managed to make a couple of bucks of the whole thing. We joked about starting a business of throwing parties.

When we heard a furtive knock on the door, my friend and I looked at each other, wondering who it could be. I opened the door and there stood Heather. She was dressed in a pale yellow sun dress and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She looked absolutely gorgeous. The only time I had seen her look better was on prom night weeks earlier.

She smiled at me and I said, with more than a little shock, "Hey! I thought you couldn't make it?"

She said, "I snuck out. I wanted to be here earlier, but my parents wouldn't go to bed."

Pardog
Pardog
142 Followers