First Time Lovers

Story Info
When cyber stimulation is not enough, you meet.
1.1k words
3.88
16.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was on his way. She sat at the window watching for him, wanting him, and waiting for him. She had run this first meeting over and over in her mind. Thoughts were racing so quickly through her mind. She was now almost dizzy with excitement. Josephine began to wonder if he was not coming. He was late already. Her heart sunk at the thought of not seeing him.

She walked outside in the cool brisk October air. The sunset was breath taking. A cold front was moving through the region and the clouds formed a strait line across the horizon. The colors above and below the gray band of clouds were absolutely beautiful. There was a splash of pink blending into the blue gray intern meshing with a vibrant orange and purple cream on the bottom. The combination of the colors mixed with the suns beautiful rays of white light, a wonderful glow shown down across the mountains in the distance.

Josephine stood there, her hot breath swirling around her head as it rose up to the heavens. She felt no coldness only an overwhelming feeling of warmth. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, taking in all the wonderful smells in the air. She could smell the wood burning in the fireplace. The smell with that wonderful moment were so delicious to her. Just then while standing there a sound traveling in the distance caught her attention. Was it his motorcycle? Was he coming for her? She prayed silently and took one more deep breath. Just then the sound was coming in the drive.

He has arrived for her. So many feelings and emotions filled her mind and body at once. So many questions all yet to be answered. They had never met before and this was their first encounter. Funny that they seemingly knew everything about one another yet have NEVER touched. Oh, her body quivered with anticipation. She could see him now. Riding up to her with the sunset at his back. He looked almost angelic to her. He was really here finally his touch was so close. As he lifted one leg off the cycle to dismount he removed his helmet. She gazed at his pleasing smile and felt a small twinge of wetness. She blushed at the thoughts of how many nights they had spent sharing their smiles and wetness into a keyboard and computer screen. But this was different it was real this time.

Darren quickly spoke to break up the awkward situation. Not hearing his words only his magnificent voice Josie felt the need to touch his lips. They kissed deeply at first and then very slowly, his lips were the softest and warmest lips she'd ever felt. The sweetness of his lips made her want more of him. The gentle kiss quickly became a wild embrace as she led him into the house. No time for chatting that had been going on for over a year already. She wanted him and could wait no longer. The house was warm and cozy. She'd prepared for his arrival already, a blanket laid out on the floor in front of the fire and a large bowl of mangos on the table next to them. Pulling him down she wasted no time at all in tasting his flesh. Her tongue whipped wildly all over his neck and below his ears. Leaving a trail of wetness she traced her tongue down his chest to his nipples. Darren wanted to touch her. He ran his large strong hands through her mane of long red hair. He could smell her sex and wanted it badly.

Both wanting to please the other so badly it became a wrestling match. They rolled around in each others arms giggling with delight. But fun was not the only thing they would share tonight. Passion soon took over here, kissing deeply and embracing each other tightly they burned for more. My tongue flashed wildly in and out of his mouth wanting to devour him fully. Darren laid me down on my back and looked at my body by the light of the fire. His eyes glistened a bright blue with a depth I've never experienced. While the sound of the wood popping in the fire and Billy Joel's new C. D. on it was almost magical. I smiled and said

"Take me D, I am yours" He laughed and grabbed me. His soft hand caressed my pale pink breasts filling his hand generously. My nipples stiffened at his touch. With the speed of a snake striking it's prey he began to lick my bare breasts. He was skilled at pleasing a woman and I new it. A wet silky sensation rushed from within me. His movements like a mad man in slow motion. The sensations I was feeling reached the very depth of my soul.

Knowing I was ready his finger gently slid down to my pussy parting my shaven slit sending pulses of pleasure to my brain. I instantly began to thrust down onto his hand wanting it deeper and moaning loudly. A sudden release of fluid ran down all over his large hand. Wasting no time he licked his fingers and dove in for more. I could not lay still I was already swollen and more aroused than ever before. I began to buck wildly thrusting my hips upward to meet his tongue. His two fingers still buried deep inside me. Licking harder and applying more pressure he begins to suck and nibble on my clit. The feeling of your tongue moving tirelessly about my shaven lips is to intense. My breathing becomes more sparse with each second turning my words into muttered syllables. Oh yes, yes, OH MY GOD YES... Oh ye... suc... uummm... ahhhh... d... oh... yea... augh... God... Yes!!"

As if that was your cue to penetrate me you moved my body into the position you wanted it. Lifting my legs over my head and thrusting with deliberate intensity you enter my slippery walls. A smooth entry like liquid silk wrapping around your penis gripping you tightly. My vagina opens to engulf your entire man hood. Again I almost immediately release uncontrollable orgasmic spasms of passion. I feel you suddenly grow larger and pump faster, a loud guttural groan and two or three thrusts and I feel your seed filling me. Releasing all of your energy into me gripping my ankles tightly as you reach the height of your climax.

Our juices blend together as one, our musky scents mixing with the aromas in the room, burning wood and mangos. I open my legs with you still inside me and let your body collapse on top of mine. Silently for a moment we reflect on that feeling of oneness we've shared. I run my fingers through your hair wanting to thank you for the wonderful things you've done. Whispering to you "You inspire me." Next time I get to please you. :)