First Time Man Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Martins
Martins
495 Followers

In fact, Todd's whole body seemed to lose control below me just as I was losing control above him. The sphincter of his ass loosened its grip. The final thrusts of my dick slide freely in and out of his ass much the same as any pussy I had fucked; more freely than any stroke during our whole lovemaking in fact.

Todd stopped jacking himself off and grabbed the sheets of the bed on both sides of him as he lifted his ass to meet my final few thrusts; my cum still spraying within.

"Fuck me, Steve...oh, fuck me." He pleaded.

He then arched his back and pushed his ass toward my dick. His head rolled back. His knuckles turned white as he grabbed the sheets harder with both hands. Then guttural moans escaped from his mouth.

"Steve...I'm going to...oh, shit...Steve...oh, Fuck..."

As the last stream of my cum spilled into my roommate, I felt an incredible urge to continue thrusting as I couldn't seem to satisfy my lust for him as his body was arching in pleasure. Over and over my dick easily pierced the quivering folds of flesh of his ass until suddenly I saw something I could not have imagined could happen.

Todd's body became a single spasm, his balls became taught and he lifted his hips so that his dick pointed toward the ceiling right in front of my thrusting hips. Suddenly his dick twitched. It twitched once; then twice, as if it had a life of its own.

Both of Todd's hands dug deeply into the bed as he thrusted his hips upward with my dick still impaled within him. Then it happened. Without warning and without Todd touching his dick, streams of pearly white fluid began to erupt from the tip and arched through the air in front of me shooting over Todd's hair.

The first stream arched over his head leaving a line of sparkling globules as they fell. But successive streams arched lower and lower until he was pumping line after line of white fluid onto his chiseled chest.

The volume of fluid that involuntarily pumped from his dick was incredible. I let my dick slip out of him and quickly grabbed this pulsating geyser with my hand and guided it toward my lips. As my dick dripped fresh cum from Todd's ass onto the bed, I closed my lips over Todd's dick which continued to pulsate.

Globs of cum pumped spontaneously into my mouth. I sucked as much from his dick as I could. It was salty and warm. His dick seemed to vibrate on my tongue and my head was still spinning while Todd moaned with pleasure.

I sucked until his dick stopped quivering and just felt warm in my mouth. My lips glided over his velvety smooth shaft. I tried to pump some more from him but he was spent, his hips dropped back onto the bed in sweat and exhaustion.

Soon silence descended upon us. The air was filled with musty mansex and the sounds of heavy breathing. I licked a few luscious drops that were left on the tip of his dick and reluctantly let his dick slip from my lips and sat motionless; still on my knees between my lovers legs.

My cum oozed from Todd's ass. His legs were splayed open before me, his balls slowly settling back into his scrotum, his dick semi-engorged and bending toward the rhythmic rise and fall of his rippled abdomen.

My dick was semi-engorged as well; dripping with glistening cum it rested on Todd's thigh as I tried to catch my breath. But the sight before me was breathless, the emotion indescribable and one you'd have to experience to understand.

We were two men who had come together in the most intimate act imaginable. And it was not the emotionless, casual sex I imagined occurred between men. And it was not my stereotypical image of two gay guys fucking either. It was neither macho nor feminine.

Todd's naked body lying in front of me was a thing of beauty. He opened himself for me and accepted me within him; but not just his body. I realized that we penetrated more than just flesh.

It takes an incredible amount of trust, openness and caring to bare yourself naked before someone else; even more so between men and ultimately more so between two otherwise heterosexual or maybe bi-sexual men. And you literally invite them to enter your very being, not just your flesh.

Having sex with Todd was incredibly intimate. More intimate to be honest than any woman I had fucked. I guess because the barriers to get to that point were far greater maybe. And you expect the intimacy, the female and male parts.

But seeing two male genitals exhausted from lovemaking, cum glistening from our dicks, a man kneeling between his lovers legs, heaving breathlessly with cum dripping from his lovers ass and his lovers legs spread shamelessly to reveal the full glory of male nudity was a tremendous vision; a vision that could not be more intimate.

I leaned forward and kissed his stomach. He ran his fingers through my hair. As if in a trance, I felt his dick which quivered with my touch and slowly let my fingers glide over his balls then caressed his thigh. Maybe, I was trying to savor the moment. Maybe, I was trying to prolong the sexual high.

Todd said nothing as I dipped my finger in the cum that oozed from his puckered ass with the wonderment of a child seeing snow for the first time. If my dick were still hard, I think I would have penetrated him and fucked him all night.

I inserted a finger in his ass and fingered it one more time then climbed up his body to lay beside him. We kissed. It was light a first. Then our arms and legs entwined, our bodies mingled, I cupped the cheeks of his ass and he pulled me to him with the small of my back.

I don't know how long we held our embrace but we were afraid to let go. The mansex had been too powerful. It was like a drug.

But I do know it lasted all night and that two men can get aroused several times during a night of passionate lovemaking. No, we didn't start slow it seemed. Our passion was too hot.

Before the sun rose Todd's cum was dripping from my ass, we showered twice, ate once and tasted the nectar of each other's cum many times over. The scent of sex filled the room and we shared the same bed for several nights after that. The sex was intoxicating. The intimacy was real and we shared what few others ever dream.

...oh and the bed. It was warm...like the laundry room.

Martins
Martins
495 Followers
12