First Time Meeting Ch. 3

Story Info
Ann enjoys the most intense & revealing of situations.
3.1k words
4.39
23.4k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann was extremely excited from experiencing the most erotic event she had ever dreamed possible, being an exhibitionist. As I drove from the lot with horns blaring behind us, I felt her hold on my cock tighten through my slacks. I put my hand over hers and pulled it away for now.

"There is a coat in the back seat you can drape over yourself if you want to cover. The day has just begun for us."

Her look was almost of disappointment, but I had to make her do as I wanted, follow my guidelines in this trek to opening herself to the new world I had revealed to her. I knew she was still very hot and excited, but I wanted her to simmer, cook in the sensual, erotic feeling of the actions she had just went through. I wanted it to make it to her bones so she would desire everything I introduced to her. My cock ached from seeing her and feeling her hand, but I had to show self control before she would learn the deed in herself.

I turned at the next exit to leave the freeway. The town there was small and long country roads led from the core of this county seat. I knew the area from recent trips where these routes offered a short cut. I had in fact seen a place that made me think of just an opportunity.

I pulled into a small lot in front of an old, deserted wooden building that showed the era of times past. The old General Store sign hung from but one chain on a corner. The other side had rusted apart and the weary looking sign took you back into the years of the simple things in life. I shut off the engine and without saying a word, opened my door and stepped out. I shut the door behind me and walked around side of the building, out of Ann's sight. I could only imagine what was going through her mind as she sat in the car, available for anyone to happen by and pull in beside of, with nothing but my jacket covering her body.

The handles to the men's room were locked. I really wasn't too sure of the condition inside, so I didn't press my luck by forcing the door. A thought occurred to me at that moment. I walked to the corner of the building, called for Ann to join me. Her hesitation was slight, but noticeable. As she stepped out of the car, she held the jacket close to her body and ran to the corner where I stood. I had a good Idea if she saw and heard me relieve myself, it would trigger the effect in her to feel the need. I turned and walked to the rear of the building, stopped, pulled my cock from my slacks, and began relieving my bladder.

"Ann, come here. Stand behind me. Make sure I am shielded from anyone's view."

I knew, as well as she did, that the chance of anyone coming through was marginal and if they did the chances of them stopping, slim to none. Just as I expected, as soon as the sound of my urine splashing onto the ground started, I heard little dance steps like a little girl about to wet herself. I smiled knowing she was going to take the next step. She had no choice now.

I put my cock back into my slacks, pulled the zipper, and turned to see her in fact nervously moving around with her legs crossed. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked into her eyes.

"Is something wrong Ann?"

"Oh please, you know what it is, please get me to a clean restroom. There is no way I can use these filthy things here," she said, her eyes pleading her case.

"I think they are locked any way. No way to get in. Now I would never want to have an accident in my car. That would be very bad. Why don't you come over here and squat in the grass and just relieve yourself here?"

The look that filled her eyes was that of surprise, slight anger for putting her in this position, and a tint of adventure. She turned to look around. Seeing no one in sight, she walked in front of me, turned to face me, squatted, spread the jacket wide and looked up into my eyes. I knew this took more strength from within herself to do than most anything. The most intimate of things that are personal are the hardest to open and reveal to anyone, yet she felt the trust and closeness to reveal this intimacy with me. I watched as she held still, squatted over the grass, and released her bladder. Her lips opened as she spread her legs farther to give me a better view. I could see her clit pushing out as it started to swell, the intenseness of the moment arousing her. I unzipped my slacks and released my half hard cock from its confines. I wrapped my fist around the shaft and slowly pushed the skin up and down its length. Her eyes locked on my hardening member. I saw her unconsciously lick her lips. I maintained the slow stroke, moving closer to her face. I stopped with the head of my cock about 3 inches from her mouth. Ann didn't move from her squatting position even though she was finished releasing herself. Her attention was focused now on my round cock head. I leaned forward just ever so slightly. She extended her tongue from between her lips to reach out to the head. I watched closely and backed away so she just missed licking the tip. Once again, her tongue wetted her lips. I moved forward again, teasing her with my now hard cock. Just the sight of her wanting, needing, hungry for my cock made my body respond. I moved very gently closer again. This time her tongue did not slip out but her mouth slightly opened as if inviting my cock of its own will to enter. I touched her lips with my cock. Her eyes closed as she ran the tip of her tongue into the small opening in the head of my swollen cock. I felt the sensation race through my body as she used the tip of her tongue to trace the small hole and find the sensitive spot just under the shaft behind the head. My cock began to throb, almost jerking to the stimulation she provided. I pushed my hips forward as she eagerly let it slip into her hot mouth. My hands went to her head, locking my fingers in her hair. I felt my pulse speed, my heart pound as her tongue so carefully stimulated me in her mouth. Her cheeks tightened with the suction as she pulled it deep into her throat. I felt my hands pulling her head, fucking her hot mouth like a tight, hot cunt. With long, slow strokes, I fed Ann every inch of my blood filled cock. Her hands cupped my balls gently, rolling them in her fingers as if they were valuable jewels to be cautious with. My balls tightened into a firm round sphere. I pulled her hair harder. I started thrusting my hips faster as I wanted to fill her hot mouth with my sticky cum. I opened my eyes to watch my cock slide in and out of her mouth, as she strained to keep from choking when the enlarged head filled her throat. The look of desire in her eyes became too much. Like lava flowing from a volcano, I felt the rush deep inside my stomach. My cock jerked and throbbed. I fucked her mouth relentlessly. The harder I thrust, the more greedily she accepted. I used her hair to pull her face tight into my crotch as I sent my cum spurting down her throat. I heard her gag and choke as she swallowed my offering. My fingers eased their grip in her hair as she now milked my throbbing cock with her hand and mouth, being sure to get every drop of my white, sticky cum. Taking a deep breath, I replaced my cock in my slacks and helped Ann to her feet, a smile covering her beautiful face.

I had to regain my thoughts of the last of my plans for her today. I was now one step closer, closer to finding the total control and submission of her very being to me. As I walked to the car, Ann kept pace just behind me, as if knowing her place was there, to follow.

Ann was quiet in a sensual sense on the drive back into town. I didn't start any conversation for I wanted the very thoughts of the events to stay fresh and alive in her mind and body. As I reached my destination, I pulled the car into the tunnel leading into the parking garage of my office building. Ann now had a look of slight concern on her face. She wore only the jacket I allowed her to cover her body and here I was driving onto a business area. I pulled into my space located about 4 spots from the stairway that led into the back offices. I opened the door for her, still no words, just my motions guiding her. I could feel the tension as she walked through the doorway and up the stairs. I made sure my steps were solid to echo in the corridor of the stairway. Ann hesitated at the first landing to see if I was going to exit the stairwell. Her stature now was one of a cowering little girl, not sure what to expect or was going to receive from me. I passed her on the first landing and without breaking stride, headed to the second floor door. This time of day, I knew no one would be walking the hallway in this part of the building, but I didn't let her know that. I opened the door to the second floor and waited for her to walk through. Her hands gripped the jacket tightly around herself, as she looked both ways in the hallway before going through the door. Ann stepped to the wall until I closed the door and led her in the direction I was going. I looked at my watch, right on time.

When I arrived at the fourth door on the right, I reached into my pocket and separated the keys on the ring until I found the correct one. I inserted the key in the door, opened it, and held it for her to enter without turning any lights on. Ann walked as far as she could see from the dim hallway lights. I closed the door and took her hand in the dark room. I walked slowly forward, feeling her follow me with a slight hesitation as if feeling for anything to trip over. I knew how far it was to the large conference table for I made many trips into the office. I put my hand in front of me, touching the edge of the table right where I felt it should be. I pulled Ann to the table and pushed her back against it. Her ass was just below the table height, so I had to lift her just a little to get her cheeks on the cold wooden surface. I felt her hands lock around my neck, ready to hold me close to her body. Feeling my resistance to her pull, her hands loosened disappointedly. Her hands lay gently on my shoulders, waiting, knowing I had different things in mind. I put my hand behind her back and head to support her weight. I lowered her on the table, making sure her head did not hit the solid table. My fingers slid around her cheeks, grazing her smooth skin as I did. When my fingertips reached the erogenous area of her neck, I heard a moan escape her lips. Yes, just what I wanted, the dark unknown setting has her aroused. Very good, I thought to myself. I slowly grazed my fingertips down her throat, over her collarbone. I felt her throat bulge upward, telling me she was leaning her head back to offer me more of her neck. Her breathing came is short gasps, quickening as I teased her skin. Ann was now become excited at my very touch, at any initiation to physical contact of her body. Her musky smell began filling the room. Not having a chance to wash from earlier, her cunt maintained the scent of her venture she had experienced. Now growing wet from her desire to learn and feel, I knew she was well on her way to feeling yet another tremendous orgasm. I spoke for the first time since I received that marvelous blowjob.

"Let me have my jacket. The table under you will give you the feeling of freedom, of your skin bare to the air around you."

I spoke with reassurance. As I expected, Ann complied by lifting her arms and letting me lift her body so the jacket slid off easily. I laid her down gently and tossed my jacket in the direction of a chair. I turned my attention back to Ann. I placed a hand under each breast, caressing them with my fingers. As I traced her breasts around the sides to her nipples, I leaned to her and whispered low, "I want to feel your hands with mine. I want to touch your fingers feeling your own body. I want to sense with touch how you enjoy your body. Follow my hands, replace my hands, and please your body."

My words went directly to that fire building deep. Her soft fingers entwined with mine as she pressed my hands into her breasts, her nipples hard in my palms. She massaged her breasts and teased her nipples with my hands. Her motions went from massaging and squeezing to rotating around to stimulate her nipples. I heard her moans grow louder, longer, low groans from deep in her throat. She pulled my fingers between her breasts as I started to separate my hands from hers. I switched to having my hands on top of hers as she grazed her fingernails down her stomach. She went side to side with her fingers as she stimulated her body to heights of ultimate pleasures. I let my fingers drift away as I reached for the desk lamp.

"I am going to turn on a light, enough to see you please your body. I want to watch as you explore and bring your own passion to a boil. I want you to show me here, how you really enjoy your senses. I want you to feel every sensation, every feeling as if alone and needing. For me, take your own body and pleasure it."

With these words, each thought, each sentence, her fingers moved with more meaning, more intensity. I heard her panting, gasping, groaning. I turned the lamp on to see her fingers at her cunt, pulling her lips open, burying 2 fingers deep inside. I saw how her palm grinded over her clit, her hips pushing up into her palm. Her feet were flat on the table, knees up, ass off the wooden structure. Her hips swayed back and forth, head turned sideways. She grew closer to the point of no return from her fingers working fast and furious in her dripping cunt. The wet sounds of her lips sucking her fingers, gripping them as she pushed them deeper and deeper echoed in the small office. Her ass cheeks slapped the tabletop as she fucked up towards her hand. She slid a 3rd finger to stretch her soaked cunt lips and fill her pussy full. Her moans turned to a whimper, a cry, then to a scream. She now had both hands working in a feverish pace on her clit and into her hot cunt. Her index and middle finger rushed back and forth across her clit, stimulating her body to a shaking, convulsing motion. I watched as she clamped her legs together tightly around her hands forcing her hips up and letting out a long, low bellowing cry of ecstasy. As she reached her orgasm, I turned the over head light on to allow her to see the four men circling the table, cocks in hand stroking hard to the show they had just witnessed. I think the initial shock on Ann's face was of little worry as she immediately worked her fingers into her cunt again and over her clit. The excitement of having four men masturbate over her body from seeing her please herself had her burning without thinking. Her senses on fire again, her fingers flicking under her clit. Her eyes went from cock, to cock, to cock, to cock. Each one, oozing with precum, engorged with blood. Hands furiously stroking, cocks jerking, Ann didn't know which one to watch. She wanted them all. All at this one moment, she needed them.

The first spurt of cum that struck her breasts sent her into a tremendous, exploding orgasm that sent her shaking hard on the table. Her body now lying back flat, she invited the men to spend their passion on her. As each man sent his cum covering another part of her skin, her waves of orgasms seemed to carry on and on. The feel of the hot sperm hitting her body, the sight of the men stroking their cocks, the knowledge of their stimulation being her actions, all adding fuel to the fire that burns on and on in her cunt. As the last man's cum landed on her flat tummy, Ann felt the energy in her body empty its last jolt through her twitching pussy. My own hand beat furiously over my hard cock.

Seeing my pet, my now fulfilled lover covered and soaked in sexual release became too much as I leaned to place the head of my cock to her lips. I felt her tongue dart out in a futile effort to please me once again. I held the tip of my cock at her open mouth, shooting my sperm between her lips, and covering her tongue with wads of white, sticky cum. I squeezed my cock to watch the last drop settle on her chin. I watched my cum drip from the corner of her lips as she attempted to swallow it all.

Her arms to her sides, her head turned on her right cheek, her legs limp and spread wide, revealed a totally drained, satisfied, and complete woman covered in cum.