First Time Milking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kessler
Kessler
251 Followers

I jerked completely upright into a seated position, releasing a loud half scream, half groan. I closed my eyes seeing colors red and white flashed across my mind. I opened my eyes to see Joan stretched out backwards on the bed and resting on her elbows. She smiled up at me saying, "I never did this with my toes before. Normally I pinch it between my fingers and tug on the tiny squirt button. I got it between the tips of my toes now."

I bent forward over Lind's pumping toes staring down at Joan's petite feet half buried between my ass cheeks. The looked back up at her incredibly beautiful long legs slightly bent at the knees. I watched her ankles flex slightly, the same time feeling the tug on my throbbing prostrate. I reached between my legs and grabbed each slender flexing ankle almost tempted to pull them away from between my legs. Instead I caressed them feeling the strength and smooth elegance they possessed.

Joan turned to Linds and laughed saying, "Look Linds, he is in sexual bliss."

I closed my eyes hearing Linds say, "I would have to say yes, because whatever you started doing to him with your toes has resulted in a real gusher between my toes. Look at my feet. He is leaking all over my them. They are completely soaked now."

I opened my eyes and saw Linds was not exaggerating. Both her feet looked completely wet.

Hearing and seeing my response as I rose up and flopped back down caused them to both giggle and look at each other. My cum continued to leak steadily from my cock even more so than before as I could hear the smacking sound created by Lind's toe strokes.

Suddenly the familiar sensation I had been waiting for arrived, as I felt the urge to explode begin to build up inside me. I reached over in front of me and clutched Lind's long shapely legs in my arms. A sign that Linds was familiar with, having given me many foot jobs in the past. It was a gentle display of submission on my behalf that I was on the verge of cumming. She knew this and smiled at me wrapping her left arm around my neck hugging me as I shook with excitement.

She pressed her lips against my ear whispering to me as she has done so many times in the past, "That's it sweetie grab my legs and hold on. Let it come. I want to feel your hot seed all over my toes and feet. Rub my smooth legs. Let it all out."

Joan said, "Awwww, isn't that sweet. He is shaking like crazy."

Linds said, "He always hugs my legs like this when he is about to blow his load. I love it, feeling his body shake against my legs as he loses it."

Joan sat back up with her knees tucked into her chest and finally released my prostrate from between the tips of her soft toes and continued to pump me. I felt her toes touch my sensitive squirt button more frequently. My body was tingling all over as my shakes became more violent. I clutched Lind's legs even harder into my chest feeling her smooth muscles flexing with each stroke as I shouted, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Joan stopped her pumping and withdrew her toes halfway out of my hole and began to wiggle them up and down. With Joan's knees pressed tightly into my neck, I looked over at Joan's smiling face as I felt my cum rising up my shaft.

Linds continued whispering in my ear as her toes stroked me in powerful jerks saying, "Cum on my toes come on baby, come on."

My body locked up hard and Linds said, "That's it he is cumming now!" She pulled away to watch my cock blow between her toes as I clutched her powerful legs into my chest. I watched Joan fondle my balls even faster, rolling them between her fingertips and felt her slide her toes the rest of the way into my hole. Her timing was incredible as I felt the tip of her soft toes press against my squirt button as she wiggled them up and down. The last thing I remember seeing before closing my eyes in complete orgasmic bliss was her wickedly smiling face above her knees as she winked at me saying, "blow hard for me baby."

I did exactly that, as I grunted hard between my clenched teeth and felt the most incredible orgasm ever. I buried my face between the tops of Lind's knees as I felt her toes clench my shaft and head in one final powerful upward jerk. Feeling all this at once was too much as I threw myself back down on the bed feeling the first load leave my body.

I heard Linds gasp, "Oh my! Oh my! That one was incredible."

I then felt Joan's toes flex again, rubbing across my squirt button, causing me to rise back up in tense excitement. I groaned, "Oh God, I'm cumming!"

I heard Linds comment nonchalantly followed by a giggle, "Hmmmm, didn't he say that already."

I gripped Lind's shapely calves in my hands feeling them flex as she squeezed the head of my cock yet again between her toes jerking it quickly up and down in rapid fashion. I grunted and threw myself back down onto the bed a second time as I felt another load escape me.

Linds said, "Wow! That hit hard!"

I heard Joan giggle and yet again I felt the tips of her hot toes press even harder into my squirt button and wiggle up and down against it.

My body locked once again causing me to rise back up for the third time. I opened my eyes through a glaze and saw Joan looking down between my legs as she squeezed and pulled gently on my swollen balls. Linds continued to pump me between her toes and reached over with her index finger slowly rubbing the slit of my cock. I watched as she rubbed the cum from her fingertip into her calf smiling at me as she did this. She then jerked up with her toes causing her calves to flex in my clenching arms and against my chest, as I felt another load being pulled from me. I groaned, "I'm cumming!" as it left me.

Joan laughed, "Honey, you been cuming."

I was breathing hard trying to catch my breath as yet again I felt Joan's toes rub against my throbbing squirt button, I could not believe I was still hard between Lind's toes. I could not rise up any more as I just lay there twitching uncontrollably watching Lind's strong legs rise up and down pulling out load after load from my tired body. The tips of Joan's toes felt like warm prods against my prostrate. My rectum felt completely numb around her toes.

Throughout this all I watched as every so often Linds continued to rub the head of my cock with her finger and then rub the cum into her swaying shapely calf. Occasionally she let the cum pool up in the connecting skin between her toes and scoop it up on her finger rubbing it into her calf as well.

I knew she could go on forever like this. There is not enough cum in the world to satisfy her. She was enjoying herself. Her golden tanned toes and legs were magnificent. I finally had enough and said, "Joan stop. Pleeease stop."

She asked, "Are you sure?"

I shouted, "Oh God yes I am sure! You both are killing me!"

Joan laughed as she withdrew her toes from inside me. Linds responded with, "My God! I had never seen so much. I was rubbing it all over my legs. Another hour and we could take a bath in it. He's still hard though?"

Joan laughed, "That's okay we can gently finish of what is left."

It was amazing. As soon as Joan removed her toes from my rectum my body relaxed like a wet dish rag. I pulled myself up resting my back against the headboard breathing like I had just finished running a marathon. Linds released my cock from her toe grip as Joan scooted in further between my legs. She then placed her legs in my lap in such a way as to sandwich my hard cock between her right shin and left calf in a cross legged fashion. She looked at Linds and smiled asking, "May I? I love finishing a guy off by sucking him dry."

Linds giggled, "By all means, you deserve it. Besides I don't think he will mind." Then she looked at me and smiled. Joan pulled her black hair away from her beautiful face smiled at me and swallowed my cock. Linds got on her knees and moved over behind me sliding in between my back and the headboard so that I rested in between her legs. She then wrapped her long legs around me resting them across my abdomen. Joan's mouth felt amazing, so warm and soft around the head of my cock. She used her hands to lift her legs up and down along my shaft while her tongue and mouth sucked on the head.

I lay my head back onto Lind's chest and moaned, "Oh Joan your mouth and legs are incredible." I gripped Lind's smooth calves that were crossed on top of my body and rubbed them as I watched Joan's head bob up and down and around the head of my cock. Occasionally Joan lifted her head, smacked her lips, and smiled at me. Linds spoke to me the whole time telling me about the orgasms I had just minutes ago between her toes.

She said, "Your loads shot so hard and thick. One landed all the way up the inside of my knee. That one surprised me. Another one hit inside my left calf. My feet are completely soaked with your milk. I never have seen so much cum."

I said, "Oh God, oh God, I am about to cum again Joan."

Linds laughed knowing how much I love to hear her talk dirty to me, and Joan moaned with my cock in her mouth and clenched my cock firmer between her shin and calf, jerking it up and down into her mouth. Feeling this I began to throw my hips up into Joan's beautiful sucking mouth. She firmly clenched her lips around the head as I felt the tip of her soft tongue sliding up and down over the sensitive gland of my head.

Linds wrapped her beautiful shapely legs tighter around me and began running her slender fingers through my hair saying, "Let it come sweetie. Shoot it out into Joan's warm mouth. Give it all to her."

I arched my back up against Lind's clamping legs and threw my hips up against the weight of Joan's stroking legs in my lap, as best as I was able. I had little strength left in me after what they had done to me.

Joan sensed my imminent orgasm and really started to work the head of my cock with her sweet mouth and twirling tongue. My body tightened as I jerked and groaned feeling my cum rise inside me. Joan raised her head up slightly opening her mouth above my cock resting the head of my cock against her tongue. She stared up at me as she did this and began to stroke my shaft in full measure between her legs. Up and down, up and down I watched her beautiful legs pump. Linds lowered her face to my ear saying, "Look at that beautiful mouth. Cum into her mouth. Feel her legs stroking your cock."

Linds continued to look at me as I saw an opened mouth smile cross her face. I continued to concentrate on my throbbing cock being stroked by her beautiful legs.

My body was quivering like crazy between Lind's legs. I could not believe I had not cum yet! Why? Was I completely spent from earlier?

Linds said, "Let me help before he has a heart attack."

Linds lifted her incredibly long legs, resting the soles of her feet flat upon my lower abdomen and began rubbing them up and down, running her soft toes through my pubic hairs. She slipped her toes under Joan's pumping legs and then back up again. Back and forth she did this, curling her toes down into my skin, running my pubic hairs between her toes. She said to Joan, "He likes the feel of my toes pressing into him down there. I like it too. Feeling his silky pubes running between my toes."

Lind's has the shapeliest calves I have ever seen on a woman. Watching her calves sway loosely back and forth in front of me as she did this was too much. I cupped them in my hands.

Linds continued to run her fingers through my hair and in a soft gentle voice said, "How's that sweetie, you gonna blow now? Concentrate on feeling my toes push your cum out of you."

Joan felt it in my cock as well. She smiled again as I watched her legs pump up a final stroke forcing a load from my cock. It landed squarely on her tongue. Linds saw this as well and giggled. She curled her toes downward and slid them harder back down to the base of my cock. Joan's legs pumped another load out into her smiling open mouth. It landed on her upper lip and back onto her waiting tongue. Joan continued to stare at me as another load eeked out onto her warm tongue. Then she lowered her beautiful small face back down and closed her mouth around the very tip of my cock as she finished stroking me with her legs.

My body went limp, as did my cock. As my cock shriveled Joan took more and more of it into her mouth until I was completely flaccid. She twirled my flaccid member around with her soft tongue.

I was completely spent. My body exhausted. I lay there between Lind's legs rubbing them as I caught my breath. Linds lifted her head but kept my flaccid cock between her lovely legs.

I said, "Ladies, that was incredible we need to do this again."

They laughed and Joan said to Linds, "See I told you he would like being milked."

I lay there amongst their fine bodies and beautiful Legs and feet with my eyes close as they spoke among themselves. Linds asked a lot of questions about how often should she milk a guy and what is too much. What does the prostrate feel like, etc?

I thought it was kind of funny how they talked about it like I was a cow or something.

As they spoke Linds continued to apprehensively and gently fondle my cock and balls, occasionally looking down at it. All the while she addressed Linds questions. The dexterity of her slender fingers was amazing as she played with my genitals; it seemed to be second nature to her. As they talked, I passed out into a deep sleep between Lind's legs. I don't know for how long I was out but I awoke as Linds was slipping out from behind me. She saw me wake up and smiled saying, "Sorry, I tried not to wake you."

I said, "That's okay, I don't want to miss the game tonight. I need to get up." I watched Joan leave the bed, pull her long hair back and slip on her mules.

I said, "You are so fine."

She smiled back at me saying, "Thanks, anytime you want to be milked again let me know. I never used my toes before. I liked it. I like having my hands free for other things."

I noticed Linds slipping on her pumps, my dried cum still covering her golden feet.

I said, "Your are so fine also Linds." They both laughed and Linds said to Joan, "I think this is what you call after sex obsession."

I laughed saying, "I don't know about all that, but this time don't be away so long, I really do miss you."

Linds turned to me and smiled holding up the jar of KY jelly and sticking it in her bag. She said, "Don't worry about that. I am going to need someone to practice milking on and you are it."

I flopped back on to the bed smiling as I watched them leave my room. As they walked out Joan hollered back, "Call me anytime. Linds has my number. Bye."

Kessler
Kessler
251 Followers
12