First Time Pussy Waxing

Story Info
She discovers her lesbian side when Stacey waxes her cunt.
787 words
3.5
96.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stace, I'm really not sure about this."

"Oh, hush. Everyone has a shaved pussy these days. And it's better than getting it done by some stranger at a salon or something."

Julia shot her best friend an uncertain look, which was replied to with a pouty puppy dog face that she couldn't resist.

"Take your jeans and panties off," Stacey instructed suddenly, causing Julia to look at her confusedly. "You can't be wearing jeans while you're getting your pussy shaved, she explained.

Julia was reluctant to willingly get naked. Though she was slim and petite, she wasn't very comfortable displaying her body. It was always Stacey who would get the guys--or girls--at the club.

Noticing Julia's relucance, Stacey laughed. "How about, with every garment you take off, I'll take one off as well? That way we'll feel less uncomfortable." With that, Stacey proceeded to take off her shirt and shorts, revealing her gorgeous body clad in a lacy pink bra and panty.

It took all Julia had to keep herself from showing that she was aroused. She had always thought that Stacey was beautiful, but had never seen her toned, slim body before. With perky breasts and a tight bum, Stacey had the body of all of the girls in Julia's wet dreams.

"Come on, now your turn!" Without consent from Julia, Stacey yanked Julia's jeans and panties off, showing her tight vagina, slightly wet due to being around a partially naked Stacey.

"You have such a pretty little pussy," Stacey purred, stroking it with two fingers as she readied the waxing things. "It's really hairy, though, good thing we're going to change that."

She applied the wax to the paper, then placed it around Julia's pussy lips, making contact with Julia's pussy more than once. Stacey could see how aroused it was making Julia, and continued to do it, "accidentaly" pinching Julia's clitoris a few times.

"This is going to hurt a bit, okay?" Stacey asked Julia. "On the count of three. One, two-" She then ripped it off, before having got to three.

Julia arched her back in pain, thrusting her pussy towards Stacey. Stacey took the opportunity to place her hand on Julia's pussy. Upon Julia's questioning look, she explained, "It helps the pain."

And indeed it did. Not only did the pain decrease, Julia's pussy began to tingle at the feeling of Stacey's hand being in contact with it.

Sensing Julia's arousement, Stacey slowly slid a finger into Julia's tight cunt. Being a virgin, and never having had that done to her, Julia gasped, then bit her lip, trying to restrain a moan.

However, when Stacey slid two fingers into her pussy and began thrusting them in and out of her, Julia could hold it in no longer. She let out a moan, causing Stacey to smirk.

Julia could see Stacey's nipples erect through her lacy bra, and reached a hand out to fondle a breast. Giggling, Stacey unhooked her bra, showing her fantastic, large tits to Julia.

Julia responded by, with a sudden burst of courage, ripping off her own polo shirt and bra, and tossing them to the side. Stacey moved her face to Julia's cunt, lapping up the sticky cum that had began to come out, and biting her clit.

Throwing her head back in ecstacy, Julia grabbed a hold of Stacey's blonde hair, pushing her head farther into her pussy.

Suddenly, Stacey got up and walked away, towards her bedroom. Unsure of whether or not to follow, Julia stayed on the couch, fingering herself in Stacey's absence. Her sticky cum had soaked through the couch.

Stacey then returned with four extremely large dildos and a pair of handcuffs. Silently, she attatched the handcuffs to Julia's hands, and, smirking, slid the key up her vagina.

She then took one of the dildos, and without a warning, stuck it into Julia's vagina, thrusting it in and out. Julia could feel it pounding into her, and her petite frame shook with every thrust. Stacey then took the other dildo and put it in Julia's ass. Julia, who had never had sex, let alone have a thick dildo shoved in her ass, felt it stretching out her pussy with each pounding.

Julia felt the cum rising within her, and before she had time to warn Stacey, cum squirted out of her pussy, and she let out a guttural scream from the huge orgasm she was having.

Stacey then came into the scissoring position with Julia, pushing her cunt into Julia's, their bodies locked together in a feverent passion.

They spent the rest of the day in that manner, having sex and pushing each other's boundaries with the different sex toys Stacey had.