First Time S & M Whore

Story Info
TG pain-slut is whored out.
5.2k words
4.27
71.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suellen certainly looked the part of a cheap S & M whore: black seamed hose, shiny pink patent 5 inch heels, a black leather miniskirt, and a translucent white nylon blouse that clearly showed the black bra underneath. Her long blonde hair swayed seductively and naturally. Well the hair was natural, even if the color had some help from a bottle. The heavy, dangling earrings framed her slutty makeup to perfection. No clip-ons for this girl. They were her only visible piercings presently. Tightly gripping the little white clutch purse with one hand, she tried unsuccessfully to keep the miniskirt from revealing the tops of her stockings and the black garters anchoring them.

She answered the Madam's questions carefully in a low voice, keeping her eyes down from shyness, embarrassment, fear, or most likely, a combination of all three.

"Yes, Ma'am, my Mistress sent me here for the weekend. She said that everything was arranged, and that you would see that I got in a full weekend of work."

"I'm pretty informal with the girls here, so you may call me Jessica," the Madam informed her. "That is, unless you become difficult, make trouble, fight with the other girls, or fail to give a customer total satisfaction. Then I won't be your friend, but your worst nightmare. Do you understand, Suellen?"

"Yes Ma'am, uh Jessica.

"Your Mistress and I went to college together back in the day...we sure had some wild times." Jessica told her with just a hint of a sigh.

"Well back to business. She's told me all about you and what she wants done with you this weekend. I know your little 'secret'", she told the furiously blushing girl.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. But I rather suspect that our customers will find out, don't you think?"

"I... yes... I guess so, Mistr... Jessica. But what will happen to me when they do find out? Will they be mad? Will they hurt me?"

"Why, of course they will hurt you, silly slut. You're assignee to the S & M room all weekend. You are here to be used and tortured. That's what your Mistress wanted." Jessica added with a touch of sympathy, "Don't worry though. Actually, all your johns will know up front just what you are. And we DO have limits, even for our dungeon."

Jessica pushed a button beside the phone on her desk. Seconds later, the office door opened to admit a tall, willowy black woman.

"This is Elaine, Suellen. She will be your 'sis' for your stay here. Any questions you have, ask her. Because of your assignment for the weekend, you may not get to meet any of the other girls."

Suellen nodded her understanding with downcast eyes. But she did sneak a look at Elaine. Gleaming white high-heeled boots went up forever before revealing voluptuous thighs encased in white fishnet stockings. The shorty pink satin robe gave peek-a-boo glimpses of a white thong, gartered corset, and boobs spilling out the top. Her makeup and hair were perfect. Elaine was the most beautiful woman Suellen had ever seen in the flesh.

Elaine greeted Suellen with a smile and nod, but the eyes were world-weary. Holding out her hand to the now trembling Suellen, she said, " Come on girl, let's get you ready for tonight. We've got a lot of customers already booked and there's always walk-ins, especially on a weekend."

Taking the offered hand for support, Suellen stood shakily in her 'fuck me' heels, turned and gave Jessica a small curtsey and a murmured 'thank you' as she was led from the office.

As they walked down the hall, Elaine went over some of the 'house' rules, "The customers already know the limits. They are not allowed to bring any weapons, knives or guns onto the rooms. We have video surveillance in every room, so there won't be any beatings or snuffing going on here. Well, in your case, though, in the S & M room, you will get whipped and paddled, hard."

Then seeing Suellen blanch under her makeup, she added, "Hey girl, that's what you're here for. And for this weekend anyway, it will be you instead of me."

Seeing Suellen's obvious confusion, she went on, "Yeah, I'm a pain-slut too, so I work the S & M room by myself most every day."

"Oh, then you must hate me for taking your place this weekend?" Suellen asked softly.

"Not at all sweetie. In fact it will be a fun change of pace for me." Elaine went on, "Jessica said I could use you myself, so anything goes!"

Suellen gave a little shudder as it occurred to her that only another pain-slut could dish out truly diabolical torments.

Lost in visions of torture, Suellen literally walked into Elaine as the woman stopped at a door in the corridor.

"Here's the locker room, girl. You can leave your street clothes and purse here for the weekend."

Blushing and stammering, Suellen started to protest that she didn't have any 'working' outfits with her when Elaine cut her off. "Don't you worry. There's whole wardrobe especially for the dungeon room."

Although painted brighter and cheerier, the room did look like a typical high school locker room. Metal lockers lined two walls with a single row of benches in front of them. There was a wall of sinks with professional lighted makeup mirrors over them. No windows competed with the two doors and open archway leading to the showers and toilets.

Stopping in front of an empty locker, Elaine began helping unbutton Suellen's blouse, assuming correctly that as an amateur pain-slut, Suellen was also submissive to the core.

"Now about the rest of the rules," she rambled on all the while helping the quivering girl out of her blouse and skirt. "You must give every customer complete satisfaction. If you don't, then Jessica will punish both of us, and then I'll work you over myself. See, as your 'sis', I'm responsible for your performance, so you better take everything they give you with a smile and a scream," Elaine added with a laugh.

The outer clothing and half slip were hung in the locker, the purse rested on the little shelf. "Let's see, the bra has to go and the panties. We'll replace that garterbelt with a nice tight corset, but the nylons and heels can stay. Oh yeah, no unsafe sex. Condoms will be used for any kind of penetration, even oral, got it?"

Suellen nodded, but began blushing crimson when Elaine again gestured for her to remove the panties. When the bra came off, her boobs were small, but nicely shaped and firm, with thick, protruding nipples. Hormone pills and exercise created her tits while rigorous nipple torture had enhanced the nubs.

While waiting for Suellen to peel the panties off, Elaine gave each nipple a hard tug and twist. "Come on, girl, we haven't got all day you know," Elaine said over the girl's gasping protests. "You're here to work as a whore, so it's a little late for modesty, don't you think?"

Suellen quit her stammering and lowered her lacy panties, Elaine gave a low whistle as the 'clitty' sprang up. "Oh ho, so you're a she-male, huh? A transvestite?"

Not daring to look Elaine in the eye, Suellen nodded.

"That's okay, girl, I don't mind. Besides it's gonna be you getting your ass pounded this weekend instead of me."

Finally trusting her voice, Suellen admitted, "Yeah, I'm a she-male, a cross-dresser. My Mistress sent me here for the weekend to work as an S & M whore. She knew Jessica from college, I guess. Mistress said that she couldn't find my pain limit, so maybe a weekend here in the dungeon would do me some good."

Glad for Elaine's acceptance of her 'mixed' gender, Suellen was soon chatting happily with her new 'sis'.

Before lacing her into the rigid black corset, Elaine insisted she strip completely. A trip to the shower room revealed gleaming water hoses with chromed phallus-shaped nozzles in addition to standard shower fixtures.

Suellen soon learned that the nozzles were for douching the girls between customers.

"We'll have to 'douche' your 'cunt' too, so bend over and grab that bar on the wall."

The 'douche'was hot, soapy water, all controlled by valves in the wall. Suellen was conditioned to extended enema discipline, so she took the considerable load with only a few groans. Mistress had douched her to clear the previous day in preparation, so it only took two fillings to satisfy Elaine. A quick shower, then a dusting of powder, then it was time for her to dress. Suellen held tightly to another bar on the wall as Elaine tugged the corset's laces cruelly tight. Return of the seamed hose and pink heels completed her costume. Hooking all eight of the corset's garters took a little time. Elaine watched approvingly as Suellen applied her makeup, then handed her a short satin robe identical to hers but in black.

Helping her into the robe and giving her a hug, Elaine asked, "Are you ready for this?"

Comforted by her 'sis', Suellen said, "I hope so. I don't want to disappoint my Mistress or get you in trouble."

Escorted through the locker room's other door, they emerged in a hall leading to the specialty rooms. At the far end, beyond thick soundproofed double doors was the Dungeon, the S&M room, Suellen's home for the next 48 hours.

She sat quietly on the edge of the bed waiting for her first 'john'. In a matter of minutes, the door opened and she jumped. Jessica escorted him in. "Suellen, this is Master John."

Not sure of the proper etiquette, Suellen dropped to her knees at his feet. "This is Suellen's first night with us, Master John, so I'm sure you will break her in right," Jessica said while striding back out the door. "Have fun, Suellen, and make sure Master John is completely satisfied."

Locking the door, Master John turned to the trembling girl.

"Get up bitch, let's have a good look at you. Hummm, turn around. Okay, nice legs, tight ass, tiny titties. Jessica was right, you aren't much of a woman, but I do love breaking in a new sub, especially a pain-slut."

Suellen's heart sank. Jessica had told all her secrets to the very first customer of the night. Now there was no escape. Suellen knew she was in for a weekend of tears.

She took off the short robe at his gesture, and watched in mounting horror as he took off his shirt to reveal a heavily muscled chest and arms. His shirt rested on the wall hook beside her shimmering robe. His leather jeans and heavy boots remained in place.

Without a word, his rough fingers dragged her nipples out of the corset's cups and pinched them until she moaned.

"Like that, do you, bitch? Jessica said you were into tit torture. She also told me about all your other dirty little secrets. So I guess we're gonna have us some real fun tonight. What do you say, girl?" All the while increasing the torment to her buds.

Between gasps, she hung her head and replied, "Oh yes, Master John, whatever you wish. I'm here for your pleasure."

"Good. Glad to hear it, slut. Let's get started." With that he grabbed her ponytail and led her to stand beneath the hook dangling from the ceiling chain. Snapping her leather wrist restraints together above her head, he secured them on the hook, and walked over to the wall. "Now we winch the wench," he chuckled at his own wit as he raised her up to tip toe so that even her 5 inch spikes were in the air.

With obvious familiarity, he took down the thin cat-o-nine from the wall and approached her.

"No gag bitch, at least not this first time. I want to hear you scream, cry, and beg. That just gets me more excited," Master John was in his element and she knew it.

With the whip in one hand, he used both to grasp her compressed waist and turn her partway round. She felt the cruel strands of the whip dangle against her bare thigh between corset and nylons, and shivered with dread.

Mistress had whipped her before, often, and sometimes very hard, but this was the first time Suellen would be whipped by the hand of someone else, a paying customer at that.

Closing her eyes tightly, she held her breath and resolved to stay silent. She would not cry out for this strange man. She would not beg for mercy. She would be a model slut and make both Mistress and Jessica proud.

His second strike to her blazing ass ended all that foolishness. She shrieked and bucked to the extent her toes and the overhead chain would allow. He continued to lash her from waist to heels. Her ass soon felt like it was a glowing cherry red and her thighs recorded the lash's every angry bite. The bondage position ensured that her calves burned with the strain even before being singed by the vicious whip.

About the time she decided that Master John would whip her all night, he stopped. Gripping her seared hips with both hands, he spun her around on her toes, kissed her tear stained face, then lowered the winch until her heels touched down at last. Released from the hook and chain, she was led to the whipping horse, bent over and her wrists restrained anew. Her ankles were buckled tightly to the splayed rear legs of the torture device.

Master John was telling her how much he liked whipping a slut, and how much he enjoyed her tears as he worked. Then he reached under her and pinched each nipple to attention before attaching sharp-toothed alligator clamps to them. He didn't even try to be gentle, but let her have the full effect instantly. Suellen screamed with the frightful pain.

"Oh shut up, slut. I'll give you something to scream about," Master John was warming to his work.

Tearing open the foil packet, he unrolled a condom on his erection. Picking up a stout wooden paddle, he again began working over her straining ass. The paddle would crack, Suellen would scream. Their duet of pain and pleasure kept a steady rhythm. When her sobbing became close to hysteria, he relented and stopped. She heard a jar lid being unscrewed. Then she smelled the mentholated muscle liniment. Steadying himself by grabbing one punished ass cheek, Master John slowly introduced her to the paradox of the icy sensation of the menthol followed by the hot, stinging discomfort. His stiffness and size caused her to suffer, but not as much as she had feared. Mistress had used some truly monster dildos to train her, so her first time with a real cock in her 'cunt' was only moderately uncomfortable. But the bondage position as well as the muscle liniment and the warm up with the whip and paddle ensured her undivided attention to the man ravaging her as she continued to sob her pain. For variety in her moaning or to feel the delicious effect of her body lurching in distress, every so often, he would reach down and twist or pull on one of the clamps adorning her buds. Her body responded accordingly. After an eternity, his movements quickened.

Suellen was amazed. Even without his grunts and final cry, she was able to sense his cock swell, and really could feel him cum inside her even though the condom held the flow. Even more remarkable was the warmth and satisfaction she felt as her prostate succumbed to the relentless assault and her juice dripped.

With a final stinging slap to her burning buns, Master John released her.

"That was pretty good, bitch. Is this really your first time as a hooker?" he asked while tucking his used up manhood back into his leather jeans and retrieving his shirt.

Her nose was stopped up from her earlier sobbing and workout on the horse. "Yes, Sir," she sniffled. "You are my very first man, period."

"Well you took the whip and paddle like a real pro. And your ass milked me as fine as any cunt I ever fucked."

Blushing deeply, Suellen stammered her thanks for the compliment. But she was secretly elated. She had passed the test! Even though Master John knew she was a she-male, he had used her like any other female whore, and was just as satisfied. Mistress and Jessica would be pleased.

Reaching in his pocket, he handed her a $20 bill, "Here, this is for you, sweet cunt."

Accepting the tip with a stiff legged curtsey, she felt like a true woman for the first time in her life.

After Master John left, Suellen sat gingerly on the bed and smoothed out the money on her thigh, the paper sliding on the black stocking.

Her daydream was broken by Elaine opening the door and saying, "Come on girl, time to clean up for the next customer."

Breaking into a broad smile at the sight of the money, she added with a laugh, "Welcome to the sisterhood. You're a full- fledged whore now."

Handing Suellen her robe, Elaine took her arm and walked her back down the hall to the locker room. She allowed Suellen to secure the bill in her purse in the locker. "Yeah, make sure you give that to your Mistress when you get home. Pimps can get real mean with girls who hold out on them. That's why I like working here for Jessica. She's fair, treats us pretty good, and we get to keep any tips we earn."

Then it was time for douching. The warm water felt good, but its volume and weight on Suellen's pummeled prostate caused even more dripping from her 'clitty.' It was embarrassing, and she was glad that Elaine either didn't notice or comment.

Handing her a towel to dry off her bottom and thighs, Elaine, said, "Let's get a move on. You've got to fix that makeup and get back to work. There's another customer due in ten."

Eye-shadow, blush and lipstick restored her face. Elaine inspected her ass and legs for any real damage, "Nope, just a few red marks. Maybe some small bruises tomorrow, but no welts and no bleeding. You're good to go."

With a not-so gentle pat on the rump, she hurried Suellen off down the hall to the dungeon room once again.

This time, she barely had time to close the door before the customer arrived. In stockings alone, she was taller. In heels, she towered over him.

He proved to be a true sadist. Once he strapped her to the horse, his belt produced welts on her ass. Tightly gagged so her screams wouldn't raise an alarm, he was merciless with the cane as well.

When he threw her welted ass on the bed and secured her wrists, he straddled her head and savagely fuckerd her mouth. When he had pulled down his pants, Suellen nearly vomited, the stench was so bad. If he hadn't used a condom, she was certain she would have been sick. As it was, even though she tasted only rubber, the smell was disgusting. Jabbing the back of her throat, he came quickly. Rather than ending, her suffering was only beginning. Pulling out of her mouth, he put her feet in the stirrups, tugged the ropes tight toward the head of the bed and secured them when her knees were almost to her breasts and spike heels aimed at the ceiling. Without foreplay or prep beyond some lube, he shoved the room's biggest dildo up her ass. Silencing her abject begging for mercy with the gag once again, he then caned her inner thighs until the welts there matched her ass. Then ripping the dildo from her hole, he plunged his cock in. But before starting his ride, he reached over and picked up a pair of vicious clamps from the side table. She stared in horror as he put them on her tender nipples. Not even bothering to pinch her buds to excitement first, he just jammed the clamps hard against her chest and let the jaws snap closed on whatever bit of flesh they grabbed. Suellen shrieked behind the gag and literally saw stars of pain. No one had ever done such a thing before even when applying serious punishment clamps.

Before she had a chance to get used to the intense pain radiating from her nipples, he started furiously fucking her. His hands never left her breasts, pulling, twisting, or slapping the cruel clamps and her flesh.

His cock was as short as he was, and not very thick. After the reaming by Master John, and the monster dildo, she had to concentrate on squeezing her muscles to give him some sensation, not for his pleasure, but to get him off that much quicker to spare her quivering boobs the frightful pain.

Her tactic worked. He didn't last long, but no sooner pulled out than he began to whip her clamped breasts. By now, her tears ran freely, destroying her already streaked makeup. When he had again worked up to an erection, he let her loose.

12