First Time sub

Story Info
Novice submissive is gently brought into the B/D world.
2.2k words
4
36.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigr1856
Bigr1856
65 Followers

You feel the nervous excitement all through your body. You are excited because you will soon be with him again. It's been a long time since you have been together, and the wetness between your legs only goes to intensify your feeling of jumpiness.

Choosing a resort hotel was risky. You know lots of people in the area, but it was the easiest way to get together. You have an entire day alone with him. You have already brought yourself off once with your fingers on the way to the resort in your car. You couldn't take the anticipation.

That's one thing about you, you want the instant gratification, and the teasing drives you wild.

You arrive at the hotel, and valet park. You get out of your truck and the wind blows your button-front sundress up just enough for the dark haired young man in the red vest to see that you are not wearing any panties. He blushes and you see the beginnings of an erection swelling in his nylon slacks.

You turn and walk inside the lobby, the cool rush of air blasts across your body and your nipples become erect and achy from their sudden lurch to hardness. The air hits your nipples much harder as you chose not to wear a bra.

You already know the room number and make your way to the elevators to the penthouse. You still can't figure out how he managed to arrange for the penthouse suite on the roof of this fine hotel, but that is a question for another time.

The door to the penthouse is slightly ajar and you knock lightly and announce your arrival. The door moves a bit as you knock and you see that no one is around. You walk into the beautiful foyer and down to the main room.

The marble floors and classical furniture help to create a very romantic atmosphere. In the center of the room is a high back dining room chair. Next to it is a small table with a single rose in a vase, a small candle, a silk scarf, a margarita and a note. The note reads "Hi. I'm glad you decided to come. Please enjoy your cocktail and have a look around the suite. When your ready, sit down in this chair and tie the silk scarf around your eyes." It is signed "Master." Chills.

The penthouse suite is in the center of the roof, and sliding glass doors surround the entire suite. You can walk out any glass door and go 15 feet to the railing. There is even a pool on one side. You walk around the entire place getting a feel for the luxury. You finish your drink and decide its time to sit.

You place your blindfold carefully on your head and sit waiting. You hear the front door close and lock with a click. You ask "whose there?" but you get no reply. Then without warning you feel a hand take hold of your wrist and click furry handcuffs to it and the chair, then the same with the other wrist. "Is that you?" you ask with a certain amount of worry in your voice, again no response. Then you feel the hands begin to slowly undo each and every button down the front of your dress. Your dress is laid wide open. You feel the lifting of each foot as your shoes are removed.

Now you sit naked, aroused and exposed for whoever is there to see. Your pussy aches, you want to touch yourself so bad, the excitement is almost too much to bear. Your juices run out of your wet lips and slowly down your thighs, making the wooden seat slippery with your wetness.

You hear the door open and close again, and then nothing. Your nipples are thick and throbbing, your pussy dripping with desire, and now whoever was here is gone. You squirm on the seat to attempt to get some kind of relief. When a deep voice echoes through the room "Sit still slave."

Thinking your were alone the entire time, you jump when you realize that someone was in the room the entire time. Fear, excitement and desire make you crazy with lust.

"What makes you think you deserve the attention of your Master today, slave?" You stammer not knowing how to respond to the question. "What's the matter slave, cat got your tongue?"

"Well put this in your mouth for a minute and see if it helps your speech any." With that you feel the warm, soft hardness of an erect cock brush across your cheek and its warm throbbing head rests gently on your lower lip.

Without hesitation your part your lips and let the invading shaft into your mouth, the taste of cock is so distinct. You smell the heady aroma of his manhood as it slips slowly across your lips. Its thick and hot and all you can think is how good it would feel ramming into your dripping cunt right now.

The long bumpy shaft glides across your tongue. You feel every luxurious inch as it goes in and out. "You're a good little cock sucker today slave."

"Maybe I wont have to punish you too much." The words send shivers down your spine. The thought of his erotic punishment makes you swoon with anticipation.

Your Master removes his cock from your mouth with a pop. You start to feel a light tickle on one of your thick swollen nipples. Its like feathers touch slowly moving around your areola. From the aroma as it wafts up, you can tell that he's using the rose to caress your skin. Its too light of a touch and it is driving you mad. You want so much more.

You want hard driving sex, deep and satisfying, but instead he teases you with light touches and unfinished blowjobs. Your libido is in overdrive and every little movement makes your situation more urgent. You need to cum. And you need to cum now!

But your orgasm is not the focus of your Master's attention right now. You feel the rose move to your other breast and work its frustrating course around that rigid nipple. Your breathing is quick and short. You want so desperately to cum. Then you hear his footsteps walking away and you sit alone again, naked and wanting. You shift your position in the chair only to realize that your pussy has continued to drip all over the seat and your sitting in a slosh puddle of your own juices. Even this idea makes your hornier.

The next sensation you experience you will never forget, first came the smell, Chanel no5. Then the feel of the two sets of long finger nails slowly and softly gliding up your thighs. Oh my God, you think to yourself, there is a woman in here. Then the light kisses begin, first at one knee and slowly working their way up your leg. You feel goose bumps all over your body as you realize there is a woman licking your skin. It feels so good, so right.

She makes her way up to the V where your leg meets your pelvis and then stops. She then moves to the other leg and does the same. Then as she nears your pussy, you feel her hands push against your knees, spreading your pussy wide open like a budding flower.

You sense her hot breath close to your bald shaved snatch. And then you feel it. Her tongue slides right between your soaking wet lips and pushes deep into your pussy. You arch your back against the chair as a wave of unbelievable pleasure washes over you. Her tongue seems to slide forever into your cunt. She begins licking and sucking your pussy with wild abandon. Wave after wave of orgasm slams against you, so intense that for a moment your loose track of time.

When your senses finally adjust, everything feels different. You find you are now lying on a bed, your blindfold is off and you can see the room and your surroundings. You begin to wonder if what happened to you was a dream. Something feels funny though. A pressure that is familiar, but unexpected in your rear. Looking down you see that the only thing you have on is a leather harness around your waste, and there seems to be a butt plug attached to it in the back which is firmly wedged in your ass. In the front you're a sporting a long thin strap on dildo.

"Slave, come in here" you hear bellowing through the penthouse. You get up, but your knees buckle slightly as the quick movement getting out of bed has made the pressure in your ass change and zap you with a little pulse of pleasure.

You walk into the living room and there in the middle of the floor is something you never thought you would see, your Master is on his hands and knees with a woman under him fucking her doggie style. Looking closer you realize that it is your friend Lori. Your mind reels as you begin to understand that it was Lori's tongue that brought you so much pleasure just a short time ago. Then you begin to feel the embarrassment of her knowing what a submissive slut you are.

"Come over here slave and fuck my ass," your Master commands. You approach him and kneel down behind him. You pick up the tube of lubricant and begin to apply it to your Masters asshole. Sliding one then two fingers into his hot steamy pit. Finally you grease up your faux cock and push the head against your Masters rectum. The head pops in and a groin escapes his lips. He continues to fuck your friend as you now fuck him.

You begin a slow steady rhythm, fucking easily in and out of your Masters ass. His grunts and groans become more labored and finally without warning he arches his back and begins shooting his hot cum into Lori's pussy.

"Take that dick out of my ass slave" your master commands. He gets up from behind Lori and sits down in the chair. You can see his hot seed leaking out of Lori's twat. "Come here and clean my cock with your mouth slave" he orders. "Yes Master" you reply and kneel down to take his limp cock in your mouth. You taste his salty cum and Lori's tangy pussy juices mingled together on your Masters dick, and you feel a new arousal come over you.

"Now, clean Lori's hole with your tongue." You hesitate, and from nowhere you feel a sharp sting across your ass cheek. Your master has swatted you with a small leather-riding crop. Wanting to avoid another lash, you move quickly to Lori and begin sucking her pussy clean. Your tongue action drives her wild and before you can get the final remnants of your Masters cum off her snatch, she is pushing her hot pussy back against your mouth as she spasms into another orgasm. Flooding your tongue with her wetness.

"Slave, I want you to lick her asshole." Again you hesitate and again a sharp sting on your buttocks. You slide your tongue from her pussy up to her tiny pink asshole. You rim her ass good and then poke the tip of your tongue inside her. She writhes in pleasure from your gentle motions.

"Now slave, fuck her ass!" This time you react without hesitation and grab hold of your fake dick and lube it good. Then pushing it roughly you impale your girlfriend on the black rubbery cock. She moans out load from the pleasure pain you are bringing her.

Turning back to garner your masters approval, you see that his dick is rock hard again and his fist slowly strokes up and down the shaft of his glistening shiny cock. Your mouth waters as you fantasize about your Masters cock buried deep in your ass instead of this rubbery butt plug. You want to feel the heat of his organ deep inside you.

Lori's moans become very loud and she reaches a level of orgasm that racks her body. She collapses on the floor and your Master orders you to take her to the bed to let her rest. You return to the living room.

"Take off the harness," you comply without delay, and the feeling of the butt plug finally leaving your ass, makes your knees weak again. "Lay on your back on the floor" your Master orders and you lay down.

"You have been a good little slave today, so you deserve a treat."

" I'm going to fuck you." With that your master slides his body between your legs and his long hard shaft enters your soaking wet pussy in one long stroke. He begins a slow steady rhythm. He slides his cock in and out, and then teases your clit with the head before sliding deep into you again. This goes on for some time as a new orgasm begins to build inside you. His hot hard cock goes deeper and deeper into you, bringing you closer and closer. Your legs are wrapped around his rock hard ass now and you are pulling him deeper in you with each matching thrust. He reaches over to the small table and takes the lit candle from its base. He begins dripping the wax onto your nipples and you explode. The pleasure becomes so overwhelming that it snaps, and your orgasm rocks your body. You feel the warm wax-drying stiff on your nipples as the rolling boil of your orgasm works your body over.

Bigr1856
Bigr1856
65 Followers