First Time Swing with Friends

Story Info
First swing with friends goes further than planned.
4.1k words
4.16
180.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimjim123
jimjim123
109 Followers

Authors Note -- I've corrected several editing errors in the story and I've also made some minor changes to the descriptions along with some additional lines to give the story a more complete ending.

This story, whilst based on people I actually know is completely fictional. The story is a fantasy of mine involving my now ex-wife and her best friend and husband. I have described them exactly as they are in real life, albeit with their names changed.

*

I watched silently as Lisa hesitantly reached out, her fingers lightly tracing along the length of my engorged cock through my skin hugging jockey shorts. She could clearly see how hard I was; my cock may as well have been naked the way the material of my shorts clung to it tightly. As her fingers slid over me my cock jerked slightly, the confines of my tight underwear preventing anything more.

Lisa looked up at me her innocent face clearly unsure if she should proceed or not.

"Go on Lisa." my wife called out to her from the other side of the room, where she sat next to Lisa's husband on the other sofa. I briefly looked over at my 30-year-old wife to see that her large 34E breasts were naked and hanging free allowing Dan to grope them as Laura gently massaged his swollen cock through his underwear. My wife's nipples were swollen standing out hard and firm like little erasers in the middle of her large areola. As my wife shifted slightly giving Lisa's husband easier access to her full breasts, her thighs parted allowing me to she the damp patch spreading across her high cut black lace panties betraying her obvious arousal. Her thighs looked as inviting as always, famed by a sexy pair of lace topped black stockings.

My attention was suddenly dragged back to the inexperienced 25-year-old kneeling between my thighs as her fingers suddenly tightened around my shaft. I looked down to see Lisa staring intently at the new cock between her fingers as she slowly and gently started to rub me up and down. She took a deep breath as my cock again jerked from the attention, she was giving it and I watched her plump breasts heaving inside her bra as she did so, the soft flesh fighting against the, material and threatening to spill out.

Lisa looked up at me for a second and I smiled down at her trying to encourage her to continue. Taking another deep breath Lisa gripped the waistband of my shorts and gently pulled them down over my hips slowly revealing my naked swollen cock to her eyes. She gasped quietly as my cock finally sprang free, bouncing up and pointing straight up into the air just inches from her sweet lips. Her mouth opened slightly as she reached out and gently held my naked cock between the fingers of her left hand, my cock instantly jerking at the feel of her soft fingers against my sensitive skin.

Lisa just looked at my cock for a few seconds, her mouth so close to me that I could feel her warm breath washing over my skin. She clearly wanted to remember every detail of what was happening as she gently started to stroke my cock; the only time in her life she had touched anyone other than her husband. I looked over at my wife as I heard Dan let out a deep moan, to see Laura still sitting next to Dan on the couch, but now leaning down at the waist with his hard cock sliding in and out of her warm wet mouth. Both of Dan's hands were now occupied feeling up my wife's sexy full body as one hand groped her large naked tits, with the other groping the soft naked flesh of her full arse. My wife, I noted had removed both her and Dan's underwear so that they were now both completely naked.

I was brought back to watching the young inexperienced brunette between my thighs as I heard another deep intake of breath. I looked down just in time to see Lisa reach out with her tongue to gently lick the underside of my shaft as her left hand continued to gently rub my shaft up and down. The soft wetness of her young tongue sent shivers of excitement through me as she lent further forward using her tongue to lick all-round the head of my cock, before finally allowing me to slip in-between her sweet lips and into her mouth.

Lisa had confessed earlier to not enjoying blowjobs and rarely doing it for Dan, but right now she seemed to have forgotten her dislike for it as my cock slid gently in and out of her mouth, her lips wrapping themselves tightly around me, whilst her tongue worked itself delicately around my sensitive head. Her left hand continued stroking my shaft and after a minute I felt her right hesitantly caress my balls before gradually gaining confidence and massaging them carefully.

I could already feel the beginning of my orgasm even though I'd only been in Lisa's mouth for a couple of minutes. I couldn't take my eyes of her beautiful face as my cock slowly slid between her young lips. Combined with the way she was massaging my balls; I knew I wouldn't be able to hold off much longer. Suddenly I heard Dan crying out loudly and I looked up briefly to see my wife's head rapidly bobbing up and down on his cock as he emptied load after load of cum into her talented mouth. He finally collapsed back onto the couch and Laura lifted her mouth away from his cock satisfied that she had drained him completely dry. I watched as she looked over at me and slowly licked her lips collecting the dribble of Dan's cum that had escaped her mouth and swallowing down as I watched, before swinging her leg over Dan and straddling his face with her wet pussy, pulling his mouth into her wet snatch.

I heard Laura moan in pleasure as I returned my attention to Lisa my own orgasm now quickly rising as her soft tongue continued to work its magic on my sensitive cock head which was still sliding in and out of her soft lips. I reached out and gently cupped her face in my right hand encouraging her on, moaning loudly as I did so. Lisa looked up at me and as our eyes met I couldn't hold back any longer; pushing my hips forward, my cock to slid far deeper into her mouth than she had taken me so far and my orgasm erupted. The pleasure was amazingly intense as I splashed two massive spurts of warm sticky cum into her mouth, Lisa pulled away after the second spurt allowing my cock to slip out from between her soft lips. As she did so my cock jerked upwards and my third spurt of cum splashed over her sweet lips and cheek, before I deposited a fourth spurt over her chin.

As I gently eased her face forwards with my hand Lisa swallowed my cock back into her mouth, my final spurt of cum coating her tongue as she gently massaged my shaft ensuring she sucked the remaining cum from me and into her mouth. Finally, as my cock softened, Lisa pulled away from me, my cock slipping from between her lips which were still coated in my warm cum. The glob of cum that had covered her chin suddenly dripped down onto the exposed flesh of her upper breasts as I watched her hesitantly lick my cum from her lips. Lisa smiled at me as her tongue snaked out scooping up the large glob of cum from her cheek and sliding it into her mouth. Then, still looking me in the eye, Lisa lent down and eased her left breast up to her mouth as her tongue snaked out once more to lick the soft flesh of her upper breast clean of my final glob of cum and finally swallowing the whole load down.

I couldn't believe what had just happened; my wife was naked on the couch opposite us having her pussy eaten by her best friends husband, who's cum she had swallowed just a few minutes ago whilst he was groping her large tits. Her best friend meanwhile after earlier in the evening admitting that she had never been with anyone other than her husband had just given me one of the best blowjobs of my life before I emptied my cum in her mouth and over her face and bra covered tits, something I knew she had never let her husband or anyone else ever do!

As these thoughts ran through my head I suddenly realised that my cock was still in Lisa's hand and that despite having just filled her mouth with cum I was already recovering to full hardness as she continued to gently stroke my shaft up and down. Lisa smiled up at me before looking over her shoulder at my wife who had just started moaning loudly. I looked over as well and watched as she ground her soaking wet pussy into Dan's face before tensing her whole body up as a huge orgasm drove though her. Laura body shook uncontrollably for a few moments, before she collapsed down onto the sofa, her chest heaving as she caught her breath.

My 30-year-old wife looked incredible sitting there naked, her large 34E tits spread across her body, drooping only slightly after breast feeding two babies and heaving with every deep breath she took. Her pink nipples looked huge standing out proudly from the soft flesh of her breasts, her large areola were raised and pronounced from obvious arousal. Laura soft stomach was inviting, leading to the sparse patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair that sat just above her hot wet twat. Her pussy lips were red and swollen and I could see the insides of her full thighs glistening with her own juices, before the sexy lace tops of her stocking hid flesh of her legs from view.

I suddenly felt Lisa's warm wet mouth engulfing my cock again and I realised I was once again rock hard, the sight of my wife's hot naked body, flushed with arousal from her massive orgasm had me horny and hard again within seconds. I reached out and cupped her chin, causing her to look up at me. "I'd like to see you naked." I said softly as I stared down at her my hard cock still between her lips.

Lisa allowed my cock to slowly slip from her mouth and gently shook her head. "It's ok" I heard my wife call from the other side of the room. "You look amazing honey; Ben is going to be hornier than ever at seeing you naked."

"ok." Was all she said, before slowly moving away and standing up. Looking down at me Lisa reached behind her back and unclasped her black bra with one hand whilst the other held the cups to her tits. As the bra came undone, the straps fell away from her shoulder and only her other hand held the bra up obscuring her plump naked tits from my view. Finally, after taking a deep breath she allowed her hand to slip away, the bra falling away with it allowing me an un-obscured view of her delicious breasts.

Whilst nowhere near as big as my wife's, Lisa's breasts were a delightful soft and plump 36C more than enough to get hold of and enjoy. Her nipples contrasted starkly with my wife's being dark and fat, opposed to Laura's long pink nipples. Large dark Areola surrounded her nipples and the soft flesh of her plump tits sagged against her slightly overweight body that was still recovering from delivering and feeding both her kids. You might think I was a bit disappointed and Lisa had clearly thought her body would turn me off once she released it from the confines of her lingerie, but right there she looked so incredibly sexy I couldn't resist reaching out and gently stroking my cock as I stared at her naked tits.

Encouraged by my reaction Lisa slipped her fingers into the waistband of the high cut black panties she was wearing and eased them over her wide hips and down her full thighs. A full but neatly trimmed patch of dark pubic hair was quickly revealed with her swollen pussy clearly visible and moist from her arousal. She kicked her knickers off and turned slowly giving me a delightful view of her large round ass that I couldn't wait to get hold of. As Lisa turned again to face me she moved to sink back to her knees in front of me, but I grabbed her hand and guided her onto the couch with me.

I quickly eased Lisa over so that she was straddling my lap and sliding my hands over her soft thighs I eased her down until I felt her pubic hairs brushing against my hard cock. Lisa looked at me briefly before allowing me to settle her down, lodging the length of my penis in the folds of warm wet pussy, my head pressing in just the right spot to grind against her engorged clit. She let out a low moan almost as soon as the head of my cock pressed into her clit and I could feel her juices flowing over my shaft as it rubbed into her folds. The feeling was exquisite, her warm pussy covering my shaft and my sensitive head rubbing into her clit almost made me cum right there and it took everything I had to resist.

Once Lisa had relaxed above me I gently encouraged her to slowly grind herself against my cock, rewarding me again with little moans of pleasure as my shaft massaged her pussy. Looked up seeing Lisa's eyes closed as she savoured the feeling of another man's cock against her pussy for the first time in her entire life. Her beautiful tits were just inches from my face and, not being able to resist any longer I reached up and gently caressed the soft skin making sure to keep away from her fat dark nipples. Lisa looked down at me briefly as she felt a man other than husband touch her breasts for the first time. I looked her in the eyes as I leaned forward and sucked one of her fat dark nipples into my mouth. Lisa moaned loudly as I stimulated her sensitive nipple and at the same time reached my right hand up to grope the other soft fat tit, gently pinching her nipple between my fingers.

I felt Lisa grind her pussy down onto my cock harder and more intently, then suddenly without warning her whole body tensed around me and she let out a deep groan of pleasure, her body shaking as the first orgasm of the night rocketed through her young body. I felt her juices pouring over my shaft as she came hard grinding herself into a strange cock for the first ever time, before she collapsed against me her full breasts squashing delightfully against my chest, allowing me to wrap my hands around body to grope her delightful full ass.

As Lisa regained her breath, I could see my wife and Dan were having some more fun. Laura had Dan's hard cock between her massive tits and was slowly working it in and out of their soft pillowy folds. I nudged Lisa indicating she should turn slightly so she could watch and we sat there our naked flesh pressed together watching our partners as Laura slowly but surely brought Dan towards his second orgasm of the night.

I could feel Lisa's arousal quickly returning as she slowly started rubbing her pussy along the length of my hard cock again, whilst watching her husbands cock slid between my wife's 34E tits. It wasn't long before Laura had Dan at the edge and after letting out a loud cry his orgasm hit and we watched as his cock jerked between my wife's breasts coating my wife in his cum, before he collapsed back into the couch totally exhausted. After quickly sucking Dan's cock into her mouth to make sure she had all of his cum, Laura stood up and slowly walked over to where we were sitting with Lisa still slowly grinding her hot wet naked pussy along my hard shaft.

I've never seen my wife look so sexy, she moved so slowly enjoying the feel of Lisa's and my eyes soaking up the erotic sight of her naked body moving towards us, her full tits swaying slightly, a small drop of Dan's cum dripping off and landing itself amongst the lightly cropped thatch of pubic hair framing her engorged pussy lips.

My wife knelt beside us and with a naughty grin wiped up a glob of Dan's cum from the pale flesh of her right tit, offering it to Lisa, who after a brief hesitation leaned forward and licked her husband's cum from my wife's finger. Laura then did something that shocked me, probably more than it should have done since her best friend was grinding her naked body against me at the time. Laura lifted the soft pale flesh of her left breast and offered her cum covered nipple to her best friend. Lisa looked nervous for a second, but my wife simply slid her hand behind Lisa's head and slowly eased her towards her cum covered tit. I watched in stunned awe as Lisa's tongue slid out and slowly licked a glob of cum from my wife's breast and then slowly kissed and licked the rest of the cum up, before gently sucking Laura's hard pink nipple into her mouth.

Laura groaned in pleasure as her best friend sucked her nipple, my hand quickly finding its way between her thighs and fingering her soaking wet pussy. After a minute Lisa pulled away and then gently reached out a hand and lifted Laura's other breast to her mouth to repeat the process licking and sucking it clean before gently sucking Laura's nipple. By now Lisa was grinding her pussy roughly into my cock again and I could feel not just my own but her orgasm building again as well.

My wife looked at me and leaned forward gently kissing me, before pulling away again and sliding a hand down Lisa's pillowy stomach and between her legs. We looked each other in the eyes as I felt my wife's hand wrap itself around the head of my cock and as Lisa rocked forward on me Laura eased up on me and my cock slipped itself into Lisa's soaking wet pussy. I almost came right there and then as I felt her hot wet twat wrap itself around me, having to stretch itself to accommodate the extra size of my cock, as my entire length was slowly buried deep inside her inexperienced pussy. Lisa cried out loudly as I entered her unexpectedly, feeling a cock other than her husband's invading her body for the first time.

She opened her eyes and looked at us both, before leaning and kissing me for the first time that night, her soft full lips caressing mine before our mouths opened and I felt her silky tongue sensuously slipping into my mouth and massaging mine as she slowly started to move on my cock, lifting herself up and then gently burying me back as deep inside of her as she could. Laura pulled us apart and for a moment I thought she was going to be mad at us for kissing, which had been one of the few rules we'd made when we started! But my wife just smiled and leaned into her best friend, their lips entwining together in a lust filled kiss, their mouths opening to allow their tongues to caress together as Lisa continued to ride me harder and faster. As they kissed I felt my wife's hand start to work her friend's pussy and Lisa moaned loudly into Laura's mouth as my wife's fingers found her sensitive clit, starting to reach a climax of her own.

My own hand continued to work my wife's pussy and I soon felt her starting to reach a climax. Lisa hands were now freely groping my wife's large dangling tits as they continued to make out and Laura and I quickly moved our spare hands up to grope Lisa full sagging tits, pinching and pulling her dark fat nipples.

My wife was the first to cum, she broke away from kissing her best friend and leaned back her whole body tensing up. Lisa instantly leaned down and sucked one of Laura's pink nipples into her mouth sending my wife right over the edge. Her whole body shook as a massive orgasm rocked through her, causing her to scream out loud, I felt her pussy gushing juices all over my hand as my fingers slowly eased their assault on her, before she finally relaxed coming down from the high of her orgasm.

Smiling at us both Laura told Lisa to make me cum and her best friend quickly did just that leaning forward to push her soft tits and fat nipples into my face she quickly picked up the pace fucking my cock for all she was worth and within seconds I couldn't hold off any longer. Roughly grabbing her ass in one hand and a fist full of her plump tit in the other I cried out driving my naked cock as deep into her twat as I could and exploded spurting wave after wave of hot cum inside her unprotected pussy. As I drove into her Lisa also went over the edge and her pussy suddenly contracted around my cock squeezing me tightly as she exploded with her own orgasm, juices gushing out and soaking my thighs as her warm tight pussy milked every last drop of cum from my cock before she collapsed onto me for a second time.

The three of us lay there for a few minutes arms round each other, two large pairs of tits squashed against me and my shrinking cock still buried deep inside Lisa's pussy. Eventually we were brought out of our stupor by the sound of Dan snoring on the other couch, causing the three of us to burst into laughter as he'd apparently missed the entire things as he slept soundly.

jimjim123
jimjim123
109 Followers
12