First Time Swinging

Story Info
My very first experience of a real party!
767 words
3.5
33k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well ok guys let me set the scene, after a topsy turvy 13yrs of being married we decided to split up and this was all very amicable. Both young enough to make fresh starts and old enough to know the pitfalls. And pitfalls is where I will start - we fell into the habit of having sex, and lots of it, again and started sharing fantasies, doing all the things we never did as a respectable married couple, more of which I will write about in other stories.

Our new found sexual freedom culminated in me suggesting to Steve that we try swinging. I'd always fantasised about him watching me with another guy, and masturbated regularly thinking of other women so what could be more natural than putting these things together? On one of way too many nights out I had bumped, well more grinded, into a young guy who after a very good night together had told me that he had some friends who would be more than interested in an older, very sexually liberated lady like me. Now we all know that us ladies love compliments and with me in my mid thirties I found the idea intriguing to say the least. It turned out that his older brother regularly held 'parties' and I had somehow bagged myself an invite. The next time Steve and I met up for a little outdoor fun I could not help but tell him and so the game began...

Jeff, the party host, was in touch with me through his brother passing on my number and after many texts and emails we had been told the date and location for the next party and we were the only newbies! As the day approached my nerves were really on edge and I spoke to Steve almost as much as when we started going out together. The day arrived and we met up for lunch before heading to the party. Of course the Lyell over lunch was all about what we expected to happen and what we would and would not do - I found myself becoming so so aroused and in any normal circumstance I'd have nipped to the loo for a quick flick or got him to take me somewhere to deal with my needs. But on this day I wanted the arousal to continue, mainly to prevent me from backing out, which was a very real option.

As we drove over I touched myself a little as Steve tried to concentrate on driving. He had always had a thing about watching me masturbate and in our married days I NEVER let him watch in fact I even denied doing it. As we got close we stopped somewhere quiet and I changed into my special underwear and mostly revealing clothes. I could see that he was as hard as I'd ever seen him but I held off treating him. We arrived at Jeff's venue and there were 5 other couples there, ages ranging from mid 20s to mid 50s I would say but all looked very interesting but strangely conservative in how they were sat drinking wine or beer and not looking like they were dressed for what was to occur. As befitting of new guests we were introduced to the group and then the real surprise began as Jeff's, with barely a word, lifted my skirt up to reveal my red lace thong and hold ups, bent me over the coffee table in the centre of the room and spanked me!

(As it turned out Steve had told him that this would get me going like nothing else) and whilst he did so I looked around the expectant faces gasping at each slap. The surprise did not end there as Jeff's then pulled my thong aside to show my very very wet and plumped up pussy off, turning me around so that everyone got to see me. Steve stood there transfixed as I was being shown off and even then I knew I needed this. Jeff's proceeded to finger fuck me to orgasm and as I came I did not care who saw or who was to get involved. I collapsed in a heap with skirt still pulled up, pussy pulsating and legs spread as Jeff told us that this was how all newbies were introduced and once that first orgasm had been dealt with in a public setting then the fun could begin.

Of course there is so much more from that evening but that is for another time. I just wanted to whet your appetites... xxx