First Time Threesome

Story Info
Greg and Sue pick a stranger up for some fun.
1k words
2.85
54.5k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday night, Sue and Greg was getting ready to go out and have a few drinks. Greg was wearing jeans that was skin tight and showed off his nice looking ass. They are Sue's favorite ones. Sue was in her little black mini and low cut shirt that showed off her cleavage. Greg loved her breast they was nice and big just what he liked.

He was always telling her that he would love to watch her with another man, they had talked about picking up someone one night when they was out. She wondered to herself if tonight would be the night. It made her pussy wet thinking about it. She loved Greg to death so it wasn't to replace him or even cause their sex life wasn't great cause it was the best. They knew how to please each other in every way.

They got to the bar, ordered their drinks and sat at a table so they could watch the crowd. As the night grew on they had several drinks and danced a lot. Greg went to the bar to get more drinks and as he started back toward their table he seen a guy sitting in his seat talking to Sue. He put his drinks on the bar and sat on the empty stool behind him and watched his girl. He was getting turned on watching her talk to this guy. He was hoping that she could hit it off with him and by the smile on her face he was sure she was. His cock was starting to grow hard under his tight jeans it was almost painful. He knew he couldn't go over till he saw her signal to him which was running her finger over her lips. He took a few more drinks and then she did it. It was his cue to come join them.

He picked up their drinks and headed over to the table. She introduced him to Steve. He was a nice looking man and seemed really nice and down to earth. They sat there for an hour or so drinking and talking. They left the bar at closing time and Greg asked Steve if he wanted to come over to their place. They wasn't ready to call it a night just yet. Steve said sure and followed them.

Once to their place Sues shoes came off and to her room she went to get something more comfy on. She sat in the chair across from Steve. He couldn't help but notice in the light how beautiful she was. Sue decided to be daring and go sit next to him. They had talked at the bar about what Greg wanted so he knew what was about to happen. Greg was in the recliner right where he could see any action that was about to happen.

Steve's hand found its way to her silky legs. Running his hand along her inner thigh inching his way up under her skirt where she had no panties on. He could feel the softness of her bare freshly shaven pussy. Pushing her lips apart with his finger sliding them across her clit down to her dripping wet hole. Greg's starts rubbing his cock through his jeans. He's getting real excited knowing he's gonna watch his woman get fucked by another man.

Steve stands Sue up and lifts her shirt over her head exposing her

big beautiful breasts. Pinching and sucking her nipples his hands slide down her skirt. He sits her back onto the couch and she willingly spreads her legs. His tongue slides down her wet crack. He fucks her with his tongue deeply and fast. She scoots her body closer to his face so his tongue goes in as deep as it can. He then concentrates on her clit sucking and lightly nibbling it. Her soft moans turn Greg on as he watches her. His cock is really hard now and he unzips his pants and takes his dick out and strokes as he watches Steve eat his girl out.

Her hips are moving as Steve's mouth savers her pussy. She cant hold back any longer and she cums. She leans up and starts undressing Steve who was still clothed. She gets to his pants and starts slipping them off and notices how well endowed he is. His cock is huge not that Greg is small but Steve is thicker. She couldn't wait to feel him slip between her legs.

She caught Greg stroking his dick out of the corner of her eye it made her even more horny seeing that it turned him on so much. She was gonna ask him to join but wanted to wait just a while. She proceeded to start stroking Steve's cock and slid her mouth over his head. Sucking and running her tongue around it. He put his hands on her head and gently push her head toward his dick with slow strokes in and out. He was careful knowing he was so large he didn't want to ruin the moment.

After a few minutes he let her break he didn't want to cause she sucked dick so great. He could have came in her mouth but didn't want to so soon. She stood up and told the guys to come into the bedroom. Once in there She had Greg sit at the top of the bed, his dick was hard as a rock right now. Steve had Sue on her knees facing Greg and he come from behind and stuck his cock slowly inside her wet pussy. Her eyes was on Greg. He got up to his knees in front of her and put his rock hard cock into her mouth while Steve fucked her. She couldn't believe how great it felt she came several times. Greg came in her mouth, she sucked him dry while

Steve shot his hot load deep inside her. They all three lay there exhausted after the exciting night of sex.