First Time Tied

Story Info
She gets more than she bargained during a poker game.
4.5k words
4.51
156.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,785 Followers

This is a story about a coworker of mine and her first experience with bondage. To begin with I'm a Marine stationed at Camp Pendleton. I'm 28 years old with brown hair, I stand 5'11" 190 pounds and am muscular. I've been told by women that I'm really good looking and am even more attractive due to the confidence I exhibit. I had just come back from my second tour in Iraq and sometimes the Marine Corps gives easy jobs to people that just come back from a deployment, so I was tasked with working at the base auto shop for 6 months. The auto shop has civilian employees that run the place; they just use the Marines to help supplement the shop, kind of like part-time employees. It was an easy job, 8 hours a day, and all I had to do was hand out tools. This was a lot better than the 15-hour days of constant field training and crazy physical training that I had been used to for the past few years.

Anyways, the second day I worked there I met Erika. My jaw about dropped when I first saw her, she was a gorgeous Hispanic girl with a body to die for. She was 23 years old, stood 5'7" and 130 pounds give or take. She had beautiful brown eyes and long dark hair with dark skin. She smiled at me and introduced herself and the way she looked at me I knew I had been caught staring. I just smiled and nodded my head as I told her my name and that it was nice to meet her. She told me that we'd be seeing a lot of one another since we'd both been scheduled for the night shift. After that I can tell you I really looked forward to going to work. Our shift was from 1-9 Monday through Friday and after 5 o'clock we'd be by ourselves till closing at 9.

For about a week after we started working together, we just got to know one another. Then one day as we were putting away tools on the shelves she asked if I had a girlfriend or anything. I told her that I hadn't had a girlfriend for over a year due to deploying to Iraq and the constant training beforehand.

"As a matter of fact, you're the first pretty girl I've even seen in 9 months, there were no females at the base I was on and since I just got back and settled in, I haven't even had a chance to go out into town or anything," I told her.

"REALLY," she exclaimed. "That must suck."

"Hell yes it does, what about you though, no guy in your life?"

"Nope, I just broke up with my boyfriend two weeks ago."

"Too bad for him," I laughed.

"You don't know the half of it," she said as she wiggled her eyebrows up a few times and gave an evil grin. Then she deliberately turned around and bent to pick up some tools from a bottom shelf giving me a good look at her ass in the tight blue uniform pants that the civilians had to wear. As she came back up I was just shaking my head and laughing.

"That was just wrong."

I don't know what you're talking about," she said with an exaggerated innocent face.

After that we started flirting with one another constantly and she would even take opportunities to brush up against me with her body, it started to drive me insane. Then it happened, the perfect opportunity to invite her out, during our conversations I found out she was a football fan and that our teams had a game against each other that weekend. I invited her over to my apartment to watch the game together and she agreed.

She came to my apartment late Sunday and the only way I can describe her outfit is OH MY GOD. Black knee-high boots, dark plaid miniskirt, dark black button up shirt that was left unbuttoned just enough to see a white bra peeking out, and her hair loose about her shoulders. As I stood there with the door open she just smiled and walked in.

"Since you seem a little stunned right now, I'll just assume you're eventually going to invite me in," she said as she walked by me. As she did so she reached up and nonchalantly brushed her lips against mine. It wasn't a kiss, but it did send a thrill through me and brought her close enough that I could smell a clean just showered scent coming off her. I stood there and closed my eyes for a second to absorb the reality of the moment. After I came back to my senses, I looked and saw that she had sat down on the couch with her legs crossed and looking at me with a grin. She had the upper hand between us and she knew it. I shook my head and closed the door while asking her if she needed anything. After that we got settled in and started watching the game. We decided to bet on the game with the loser buying lunch the entire week. We had a blast talking trash about each other's team and just joking and talking about our lives. Before we knew it, the game was over and my team had won.

"Yes, I'm going to eat good this week, no chow hall for me," I laughed.

"Hmph, you suck, your team got lucky," she said as she stuck out her tongue.

While we were sitting and talking, I told her to hold on. I went to my bedroom and came back with a deck of cards. I told her in my spare time in Iraq I had learned card magic from a friend. I then proceeded to show her a variety of tricks that actually had her amazed. She couldn't believe some of the tricks and told me how good I was.

"All I can say is that I would never want to play poker with you," she commented.

"I love poker, do you play often?"

"Actually, I don't know how to play."

"Do you want to learn?"

"Sure, why not."

I proceeded to teach her how to play for 20 or 30 minutes until she understood the value of the hands in poker. Then I started teaching how to bet and 'read' people, and what to look for as you play other opponents. I had an idea then and with my own look of innocence told her.

"You know, you really can't learn how to bet unless you actually bet, it's hard to read someone's face unless they really stand a chance of losing something, so let's bet, ok!"

"I didn't bring any money."

I had known this and replied, "How about we play for clothing?"

She froze and looked at me with a 'what are you trying to pull' face.

"Are you asking me to play strip poker with you?"

"Well, it will help you learn," I said grinning.

"Uh huh," she said as she rolled her eyes. "Fine, we'll play but I deal, I don't trust you not to cheat."

I was so excited I could care less who dealt, I figured she wouldn't stand a chance anyway so I would be seeing her naked body very quickly.

At first I wasn't disappointed, she lost her watch, jewelry and all the little side items rapidly. She even lost her boots, but since I liked the look of them on her I told her she could keep wearing them, but that she couldn't use them as a bet again. I lost a few hands and had to ditch my shoes and socks but I wasn't overly worried. Then finally, she lost her shirt. She just shook her head as she started unbuttoning the blouse.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, you're lucky, I've never played strip poker before."

I couldn't help but agree that I was lucky as I stared at her white lace bra, it was very see through and I could see her big brown nipples through the sheer fabric. She saw me looking and for a second I was worried that she would stop playing but she just smiled and continued on.

After that things went downhill for me. I lost the next few hands and before I knew it, I was down to just my pants. I was worried because that meant the very next hand, I would have to use my pants as the ante and I would be left in my men's black bikini underwear. I tried one last idea.

"I'll make you a deal, if I win the next hand you have to take off everything, but if you win you can handcuff me and take off anything of me you want!"

"Handcuffs?" She said with a questioning look.

"Yeah, I own a pair that I use for 'special occasions.' Why you've never used handcuffs?" I asked.

"No, I haven't,... hmmmm... but it sounds interesting, you've got a deal."

She dealt the hand and I was ecstatic, she had dealt me three jack's, I knew I was going to see her body.

However, when she turned over her hand my stomach dropped, I couldn't believe it, she had a straight. The only thing I could think was 'son of a bitch.'

"All right, woo hoo, let'ssss seeeee the handcuffs," she crowed.

I went to my room and came back with them, setting the keys on the table. In the meantime, she had pulled out a chair to the middle of the living room.

As I handed her the handcuffs she asked, "How do I do this?"

"Well you can either cuff me with my hands behind my back, or since these are ghetto apartments, and you can see this pipe going through the center of my living room you could cuff my hands above my head to that. Don't worry, I sometimes use the pipe to do pull-ups, so it's strong and won't give way."

"I like that idea," she exclaimed, as she grabbed the chair and stood on it so she could handcuff me easier. "Hands above you daddy!"

"Daddy?"

"What, you don't like that name?"

"Uhm, in point of fact I do like that name," I told her and we both grinned.

Since she was being 'bad' I figured I could get away with a little trouble, so as I put my hands above me I 'accidentally' brushed her skirt up and caught a glance of her white lace see-through panties.

"Hey, watch what you're doing daddy!" She said as she narrowed her eyes.

I just cracked a grin and said, "Oops, my bad."

She rolled her eyes as she stepped down and back from the chair leaving my hands cuffed above me.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked.

"First I think we need to talk about that bet I lost and what I can give in replace of buying you lunch."

"What are you offering?"

"How about a long, slow kiss."

"Deal."

She came over to me then and put her arms around my neck, and with one hand behind my head she bent me down and kissed me. Our eyes closed, and as her tongue darted into my mouth and played against my tongue one hand kept caressing the back of my head. I couldn't believe how sweet her lips tasted and how soft they were. After what felt like forever she finally broke the kiss, as she leaned back she kept her hands on the back of my head and neck.

"How was that?" Good enough to cancel my bet?"

"Uh huh," was all I could whisper at the moment.

"I get to do whatever I want to you right?"

I just nodded, as she moved behind me. She then tilted my head back and I felt gentle pressure as she softly kissed my neck. The pressure increased a little and I realized she was giving me a hickie. As I started to pull my neck away she held on tight and gave a harder kiss before she broke away.

I looked at her wild-eyed saying, "You can't do that to me, I'll get in trouble with a hickie."

She laughed and told me it was low on my neck and that my uniform would cover it. Then she pulled the chair up to sit right in front of me and as she looked up at me she pulled down my zipper and undid the front button of my jeans. She slid her hands to either side of my hips and then moved her hands to my butt. As she cupped my ass she gave it a firm squeeze.

"Nice ass, very tight, and I love your underwear, black bikini's are my favorite on a man. Have I ever told you how hot I think you look in uniform and how many times I've wanted to grab your ass?" she said looking in my eyes but with her hands still on my ass.

"No," I said. "I thought you never noticed me."

"I've always noticed you, from the moment we first met and you couldn't stop staring at me."

"What can I say, you're beautiful!"

"Is that why you always stare at my ass when you think I'm not looking?"

I just grinned, the whole conversation she had kept her hands on my butt and it was really turning me on. I was getting very hard and with my jeans undone it was obvious.

I then told her, "You know you like it when I look, otherwise you would have said something."

She just shrugged and then said, "Since I have you captive, now I'm going to give you something to really look at."

With those words she pulled my pants to my knees and then stepped back pushing the chair aside. She went and lit a few candles I had scattered around the room and then turned off the lights. Then she walked to my stereo and turned it on, she found a nice slow R&B station and as she stood in front of it, she started swaying to the slow music. After a few moments she turned around and started to dance. The dancing got more provocative by the second when finally, she turned her back to me, looked over her shoulder and lifted her skirt. I was amazed, she had an awesome ass and her panties were a thong in the back. She was giving me a great view of her wiggling little ass and I loved it.

"Marry me," I joked.

She laughed and let her skirt drop back down, but then she reached under and began to pull her panties down. I watched as she slid them down to her ankles of her boots and then stepped out of them. She bent down, picked them up and looking me in the eyes walked over to me, put a hand in the waistband of my underwear, pulled them out and let her panties drop down my front. She then let the waistband snap back while never breaking eye contact with me.

I could feel the silkiness of her panties pressed to my member and as she stepped away from me, I tilted my head back and groaned.

She was still dancing as I looked back down, but she had turned her back to me and as I watched she reached behind and undid the clasp on her bra. She turned to face me and as she danced, she pulled the bra off with one hand while keeping the other hand across her tits so that I only caught a flash of her nipples. I strained against the handcuffs as she danced around to my back. I saw her bra flash by my head and felt her hands on either side of my waist. I tried to twist my head to look back behind me but she pushed her tits into my back and kept them pressed against me. I wanted to see her tits, but feeling them against my back was breathtaking. As her hands started to roam my chest and her tits rubbed my back both of us started swaying to the music. She began to move to the side and then to my front, always keeping her chest pressed against me and never letting me see anything. Finally, she told me to close my eyes and keep them closed until she said to open them. I shut them and felt her move away, after only a couple seconds she told me to open them. I looked and saw her swaying with her hands above her head, totally topless. She had wonderful 36C sized tits and she looked so hot dancing to the music, I could see her nipples were nice and hard and perfect half-dollar sized. Angels couldn't be this amazing, I thought.

She swayed back over to me and hooked her fingers into my waistband and without saying a word of warning pulled them all the way down. I was rock hard and she saw all nine inches of him, she just kept looking and reached over a few fingers and slowly stroked him up then down, then around the top, and finally running her fingers through my hair down there. I started to growl as she did this because it felt so good.

She stepped back once more and started to undo the buttons on her skirt. When the last one was undone, she looked at me and pulled the skirt away. I looked down at her body and was in awe. She had a flawless body with tight muscles, and in the glow of the candles her skin looked golden. I could also see her pussy was shaved completely bare.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

She smiled shyly at that moment and just mumbled thanks. Then went to the table and picked up the keys to the handcuffs. She grabbed the chair and moved over to me to unlock me. Doing so happened to put her pussy right about eye level, I marveled as I gazed at how smooth the skin was and how striking it seemed. When I felt the cuffs free from my wrists I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her waist. She squealed as I lifted her and moved toward my bedroom with her. As I walked, I let her slide down into my arms and our lips instinctively locked into a kiss while her legs wrapped around me. I laid her on the bed and leaned back letting the moonlight from the open curtains in my room spill onto her naked form. She was still wearing the boots and it made her look all the sexier. She didn't realize it but I still had the handcuffs and before she knew it, I had cuffed her hands to the top of the headboard the same way she had cuffed me except she was lying down and I was between her legs. She gasped and struggled her arms a little bit and then looked at me.

"My turn," I told her with mischief in my eyes.

It was my turn to tease her, but before I began, I reached over to my nightstand and took out some rope and two bandanas but kept these from her view. I started kissing her neck gently, then I kissed down to her chest and as I took one of her nipples into my mouth she groaned and began to squirm underneath me. I traced circles around her nipple with my tongue while my hand started playing with the other nipple, gently squeezing it, rolling it between my finger thumb and forefinger. I started flicking the nipple I was licking with my tongue and was rewarded with a whimper. After a few minutes of this I decided to go lower, and started kissing her belly and sides. She was starting to grind into me in anticipation of what she knew was coming. As I slid down, I looked up and saw her occasionally looking down her body at me, as I took my time, she would throw her head back and grind into me, thrashing and begging me to hurry.

"Please."

"Please what?" I breathed.

"Please hurry," she growled as she twisted underneath me.

"What do you want me to do?" I had finally reached her bare mound and was kissing and licking to either side of her lips where her leg began and this was making her go wild with her writhing getting more intense each second.

"I want to feel you, I want you to lick me, I want you to make me cum." She had to pant out the words she was so turned on. I grabbed her booted ankles, spread her legs, and looked up at her. She was so caught up in the moment she didn't even feel when I wrapped the rope around her ankles. Before she could protest, I had tied one boot to the side of the bed, I started to tie the other leg to the other side when she realized and tried to resist.

"Wait, what the hell are you doing?"

I didn't reply, I just finished the job and leaned forward between her legs. I smiled and told her that now she was mine. She looked at me, then each leg as she tested to see how tight she was tied. After a minute she understood that she was helpless and very well tied down.

"I want to hear you say the words, ask me what you want me to lick."

She let out a small scream and began to fight against her restraints breathing hard and heavy and trying to get free. I just started kissing and licking around her pussy and let her struggle fade away, finally she looked at me and I looked up at her as she said.

"I want you to lick my pussy and make me cum, daddy." She snarled while glaring at me.

I immediately leaned down and licked her mound right up the middle as my arms shifted to her legs in an effort to keep them spread. She dropped her head back and let out a loud moan. I continued licking her slit, hard then soft, up the middle and down. I licked on either side of her lips, and then I thrust my tongue inside her, again moving up and down. It was an effort to continue as she was thrashing and writhing the whole time while moaning and groaning and screaming.

"Daddy, don't stop."

"Oh yes."

"Oh god," with a groan.

This was all repeated and moaned while her head shook back and forth as my tongue continued its methodical torture of her pussy. I did this for a long time and watched her struggles grow more intense, almost when I thought she was about to break free because she struggled so much, she arched her back, thrust her hips up and let out a scream as she came long and hard. She held that position for a minute until finally collapsing back on the bed out of breath. I raised up and watched her spent sweating body for a few moments. She just glanced at her restraints, and looked at me and asked.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,785 Followers
12