First Time Tied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers

"Is that it? Are you finished tormenting me?"

"I don't think so, it's been a long time for me and now that you're satisfied it's my turn."

"What if I don't w___ mmph, grrr, mmph."

She couldn't talk anymore as I had put a bandana in her mouth and was using the other one to tie around her lips leaving her very effectively gagged. That definitely got her attention. Her eyes went wide and she turned her head left and right trying to do anything to remove the gag. When she figured out it wasn't moving, she just glared at me and tried to make some kind of noise, but all that would come out were little mmph's and groans. While she glared and her attention was focused on me, I pretended to lean forward like I was going to kiss her, and without warning I slid inside her. It was easy since she was still wet from cumming and her legs were tied apart. I was still rock hard and met no resistance as I thrust into her all the way. I paused when I heard her intake of breath but when I looked at her eyes they just half closed and she started moving her head back and forth and thrusting her hips up and down against me. I eased in and out slowly at first, taking my time and pushing deep inside her with every stroke. She began to match my rhythm and started making little whimpers through the gag with every plunge inside her. Her eyes closed and we started to build up speed as our bodies strained to get closer to each other. No matter how hard I pushed into her she pushed back, testing her restraints to the limit. I lost all self-control and exploded inside of her as I drove her into so hard, I thought we would break the bed. We both dripped sweat and I hurriedly untied her before I collapsed into her arms. As I rolled over, she put her head on my chest and we lay there panting while wrapped in each other's embrace.

"That was the most intense sex I've ever had," she told me.

"Give me a little time to recover and that will just be the beginning," I teased.

"You're going to have to teach me more about being tied up because that was incredible."

"I've only begun to teach you," I replied.

She raised herself on one arm and looked into my eyes as she brought her other hand to stroke my face and told me.

"I've never felt like this with anyone or ever moved this quickly. I've only even slept with three guys before you."

I grabbed her fingers and brought them to my lips and with a smile I told her.

"Then I guess you'll just have to move in with me and be my girlfriend because I'm already crazy about you."

"Sounds like a plan, now, are you ready for round two yet because I can't move in until tomorrow and we're not going to waste tonight."

As she broke into a huge smile and then straddled me with her hands on my chest, I couldn't help but think I was the luckiest man on the planet.

*****

Note: Normally I love comments, but this is one of my earlier stories and when I look at it every now and again, I literally cringe from the writing. Thankfully I have improved tremendously (I hope!) and I leave this story up to remind me that my writing should always be improving.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers
12