First Time Up The Ass Ch. 01

Story Info
He wanted his girl's ass but she got his.
1k words
2.58
203.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right now I'm laying here with my girlfriend on top of me and a strap on in my ass. I like it but I didn't expect it to be like this. Let me take u to the beginning.

It was a warm sunny day, I just graduated from school along with my friends and my how and sexy girlfriend. All of my friends and people I don't know told me that I was lucky to have a the hottest and sexiest girl in the world. she always seemed "normal" but I found out she wasn't "normal"

Let me tell u about her. Her name is Sara she lives in NJ. Shes 6'0feet, she has long beautiful legs and a body to die for. She wears a c bra and always the same color thong. She has long blond almost golden hair and blue eyes. She was caption of the cheerleading squad.

IM Steven 6'2 blond hair and blue eyes. I lived in NY for 14yrs. I couldn't take living with my parents and 2 brothers and sister so I move to my aunts house in NJ. I started high school the same yr. I moved to my aunts.

As soon as I got into the school I saw the hottest and perfect girl. I had to say hI to her but the bell rang and later I found out she has a b/f and my heart sank. anyway 3 months later I was walking home and all of a sudden I hear someone running I look behind me and there she was and I moved and saw her boyfriend running after her. at first I thought it was a game but she ran to me grabbed me and told me he tried to rape her. I got mad and when he got to my I punched him so hard that he fell on his ass.


I asked if she wanted to come over and she smiled and said yes.

When we got to my aunts house. I told her to make herself at home and got her a drink. when I came backend sat next to her she started to cry on my shoulder I held her close to me and kissed her.

I asked her if she wanted to go out and she happily said yes. Her good for nothing dad divorced her Mom and she stayed at my house for a while. She stayed in my room and I slept on the couch. One night I was having a pleasant dream all of a sudden I felt someone on me I opened my eyes and it was Sara. She told me she need to be with someone so I let her sleep on me and I held her close.

Yrs later we graduated and got our own place. I noticed a few changed in Sara. She never wears a thong or bra and shes always showing off her ass and tits. I didn't mind of course. We shared a room and had a lot of love making.

I would rub her pussy making her wetter then she already is next id rub one of her tits and suck on the other making her really horny. Id ripe her cloths off and lick her pussy then tongue fuck it and finally id take off my cloths and put my in cock in her tight pussy. we fuck for hours.

one day while we were making love I try something I never did I put my finger in her ass. she smacked my hand and said don't u dare do that again. I told her I was sorry and I just left. I slept on the couch that night and when morning came I left b4 she got up. when I got to work a coworker said that Sara called and she wanted me to call her back. I didn't call her. When I got home I walked in quietly hopping u weren't home. I looked around and Sara wasn't home. I took off my cloths and took a shower. when the water turned off the door opened up and Sara just garbed me.

She cried and said she was sorry. She told me she thought I was going to leave her. I laughed alit and said IM not going to leave u b/c I love u. she stooped crying and kisses my long and passionately I returned the kiss and picked her up. I asked her where she went and she told me to go to the bed room and follow the instructions.

I went to the bed room and saw it and a box with a few things in it. It said
1. take off all our cloths
2. Get the handcuffs and lay on our stomach
3. put the handcuffs on our left hands and the head bored.
4. Put the blindfold on and do the same to our right hand as in step 3.

I did all that and waited. 10 mins went by and I was getting worried. Just then I heard the bedroom door open up and felt the bed shift. I knew it was Sara but she didn't say anyhting.all of a sudden I felt something on my ass. it was her tongue!!! it felt wired at first then it was kinda good then it was great. she removed her tongue and added a finger. she waited until I got use to it then added a 2nd and 3rd. then she took it them out and she finally spoke and told me to left up my ass and I did as I was took.

I felt something cold touch my ass hole realizing it was her finger then I felt something bigger. I realized it was a dildo. I stared to tell her no but she just put a gag in my mouth and slowly put the dildo in my ass. it hurt at first then I got use to it. she fucked me slow then faster and harder. she starts to jerk my off and tells me to cum do I did. after that I just lay down and she collapse on top of me with the dildo in my ass.

more to cum