First Time was at an Army party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First time for everything, right?" she asked again in a whisper.

At the moment our lips touched at first I felt nothing but instead of a tap and pulling back Samantha kept her lips pressed, turned her head slightly to the right she gave a slight suck then I felt something rub over my own lips. It was her sharp tongue and I could not respond and she went in. That slippery eel slid into my open mouth and plunged in deep, could feel it rub over the teeth and flick the uvula there was no stopping her, every second she would go deeper driving it down as her hands started to stroke my chest aimlessly.

Oh my, my heart was about to explode and closing my eyes and savoring the flavor she tasted a bit like beer but when our tongues clashed she moaned into my mouth and spurred the sergeant to keep going.

Slowly pulling back Samantha smiled and ran the tip of her tongue across my lips and went up to the tip of my nose and giggled before letting out a long, sensuous moan. Looking into her gray eyes I became lost, forgetting about the music, the party, and all the people around us. Summoning up my courage my right arm bent up and started to slowly wrap around her back and slowly caress her spine.

Samantha got up from her seat and threw her right leg over my waist and straddled me, dropping her body against mine and my hands immediately began to massage her back. She arched and threw her chest out and tossed her head back running hands up her entire abdomen then her hands reached up and started to undo the buttons to that tan colored desert uniform.

"Oh no" weakly calling out and she stopped and looked. "Keep it on. It's sexy but pop a few buttons," saying whilst moistening the lips.

Her smile returned, "Okay, baby," and that is what she did, undoing the first two buttons of that blouse and for the first time I could see cleavage and feel the heat coming off that had been pent up inside for a long time.

Keeping that chest out, Samantha removed her garrison cap from her trouser cargo pocket and placed it on her head properly and now she resembled a Maxim photo shoot with serious yet sensual eyes, the skin exposed was starting to show some sweat and there was bits of a black bra underneath and no undershirt. Did not catch that at first, another no-no but did not care. "You like that, Cole, baby?" the way she said that, the smoky voice teasing I nodded.

Reaching up her fingers curved inside the flap of the blouse and gave a slight pull showing more of the solid black bra and I would say she had a nice chest. They were not huge, like basketball size, but they were nice, and she felt a hand running up her stomach then slowly rolled over her hand and cupped the same breast; she smiled, moistened her lips, and sighed as they were given a gentle squeeze, and they were soft, very soft.

"First time touching a woman's chest?" she asked. I nodded.

Biting her lowering lip she pulled back her hand from her blouse and placed both hands on my chest and started to gently rub her waist against mine, "What do you think?" meaning her chest as she slowly started to lean her body towards my face.

"Very nice," smiling. It was very nice. The uniform she wore was a bit baggy, larger than her frame. That may be due to the deployment, a lot of us lost weight thus what we arrived with did not fit properly.

"Yeah? Mmmm they're 36 C and all natural."

My eyes widened, hand still on the breast and I got to see her real skin. Like me the skin on the hands, neck and face was sun kissed by the desert sun yet underneath it was much whiter, not paper white but significantly less and her skin was very soft, well treated. She took great care of her body, must have worked out extra each day and treated the skin with aloe and kneading the dough and she began to reach down and started to lift up my blouse and could feel her fingers starting to undo my belt but said nothing to stop this. Adrenalin was pumping and of course I had a hard on.

Samantha knew it and said, "I have shown you mine; now show me what you got in there." God damn, she is beautiful. So passionate and willing and when my button fly was opened her cold fingers were around my firm muscles and I felt my brain spark and had to control myself from trying to explode at just her touch. Had to clear my mind and keep my body under control and draw this out.

Samantha said, "Oh my, this is nice," looking down with a rather surprised face and then lifted up her eyes towards mine.

"R-really?"

"Yeah, baby, how big is this?"

"S-six and a half inches."

Gently wrapping one hand around the diameter of the shaft and slowly pulled it along its entire length to the head holding a solid, satisfied smile, "Oh, nice, very nice."

"R-r-really?"

I always wanted it to be bigger believing that bigger was better but Samantha leaned in whispering, "Yeah, baby. It's just the right length. Too big and it hurts," and gave me another kiss as both hands began to massage the penis and testis lovingly.

By now her hands were warming up and my head smacked the wall and eyes staring up at the ceiling, mouth hung agape and lungs pumping in and out air as fast as possible.

"When was the last time you came?" she asked.

"I-I-I..." unable to come up with an answer and I could not remember the last time I masturbated.

"I bet you have so much inside here" Samantha gave a gentle squeeze on my sac that jostled my body. Leaning towards my face, "Where do you want to drop you load?"

"I-I-I"

Putting up a frown, her voice dropped to that of a child, "Aww, do you want to fill up my pussy? Do you want to spray it on my chest? Or on my ass?"

Looking into her eyes she pursed her lips as I began to summon up a deep breath and thrust my hands out and grabbed that soft backside and dug the fingers deep that caught her off guard and placed my face just inches from hers and said, very determined, "I wanna spray your beautiful face and watch you eat my thick, hot sperm." This was my fantasy; I wanted it to go right, my way.

She became enthralled, "Oh God, baby, yes!" tossing her head back, wrapping hands behind my head and shoving my face into her hot cleavage. It was stifling in there and I could not breathe. Retracting my head back Samantha tacked on, "That's what I like."

It flashed in my mind what Jeremiah said before; she was, indeed, a freak. I do not know what brought this on. One minute we were talking and next she was on me. It could not have been the beer, but Samantha had suddenly given herself to me and I was not going to ruin this or pass it up no matter what.

With that smoky voice Samantha said into my ear, "I like having a guy shoot his load on me," popping another button on that desert blouse, showing more of that beautiful body underneath before gently cupping underneath each breast giving them a gentle squeeze, proving that though large and finely developed they were indeed real and licked the cleavage with the tip of her sexy tongue.

I remembered all those pornos, cheesy lines, music, and always willing women, but they all melted away looking into her eyes. Leaning in Samantha moved to my right ear and the tip of her tongue started to lick slowly around the earlobe then poked at the canal.

"You know what soldier? Under this uniform, mmmm, I'm a woman that just loves to have men. It gets me going," then she flicked my ear with her lounge pulling away. I was drive but it was baffling the way she talked because now it sounded like a porno shoot. I only heard this in those movies and never in real life. Women I know would be offended to be called a whore and before she was a pleasing person and I wondered where was the switch?

"So you've never tasted pussy?" Samantha asked and when I shook my head negatively she sighed disapprovingly, "No worries, I'll go easy on you, this time. How about you fuck me? I cut holes in my bottoms. So I don't have to take them off."

It was a rather ingenious. Did she have them for an occasion such as this? Her fingers slowly wrapped around the shaft I felt the head moving across the fabric and then the moisten vagina. Samantha was not going to tease me and I felt the moving of soft flesh as the head went in and she moan directly in my ear as it sank in deeper. She was rather tight, her juice eased it in, and when the last inch was inside she sighed then arched her back to thrust that chest into my face once again having those bags on my lips once again that made me gently lick around the pads of the bra.

I wanted them to move aside, to show more of that skin they were concealing but then she started to grind and then Samantha started to pick up speed lifting up and slamming her buttocks down, the lips of her moistened opening stretching and going in much more easily with each penetration as the juices flowed out onto my inner thighs and onto the cooler.

Samantha lifted her hands and placed them beside my head against the wall to brace her frame as our pace started to quicken and her head began to swish about and that strawberry blonde hair was beginning to break out from the bun.

The both of us were panting, "Yes, yes, yes, yes," our eyes connected and we kissed more and more as I moved my hands down her flanks and across her buttocks and gave a playful spank to which she immediately quipped, "Harder."

Obliged the next one was hard enough that the cheek jiggled and the sergeant moaned louder biting her lower lip and driving her further and slamming that ass harder down. I did not think that it would be like this so full of energy and passion.

Her vagina was so hot on the inside, I could feel all the muscles tightening around my shaft as she quaked, "Oh, God, baby, yes," Samantha moaned and felt the sharp bite when her teeth nipped an earlobe.

Suddenly my throat tightened, her hand was clasped tightly around it and for an instant I could not breathe then she kissed me and started thrusting that tongue deep down before tearing away angrily and come back a moment later, pinching my lower lip between the vice of her teeth and pull back, hard, and release. It hurt but I kept squeezing her ass harder and said nothing to cease it but what did come out was, "You're a dirty little soldier." I do not know why I said that, perhaps, the excitement of the moment.

To my surprise, "Yes I am" Samantha replied looking at me with a flare in those gray eyes, fully embracing this moment, "I'm a filthy, god damn, soldier. You like fucking this sergeant's pussy?"

"Yes, sergeant" I chirped.

"Good, private. You do as you're ordered, mmm; this pussy will always be yours."

Did she really mean that? Was this the beginning of a relationship? Was this sergeant giving herself to me whole heartily?

Time was completely lost, her panting breath was striking my face, the sweat growing constantly with our body heat and when it came it cooled me and then something struck my chin. It was her dog tags. Where did they come from? Don't care. Brushing them aside with my nose and kissing above the chest, slowly moving up towards the shoulders, lips in constant contact with her salty flesh, her body was so soft, hot, and each moment she went harder and started whispering stuff into my ear that confirmed that she was a real freak, "Next time I want you to fuck my ass," and then my body started to change and my eyes started to widen.

Samantha's voice became raspy from thirst, "Cole. Cole" the longer we went. "Yes, fuck me. I need it. I haven't had one in so long," and I remembered in pornos that when they said it I knew it was a script because they were constantly being filled but this woman, Sergeant Samantha, was dripping in sweat, running her hands across my chest, arms, head, and kissing me so hard that even biting becoming so consumed with passion that she nipped my ear hard enough that I winced, "Ow" but she did not respond just moaning more and more right next to my red ear.

She was enjoying it but not screaming my name for the whole room I guess she did not want to draw unnecessary attention. Her mouth was hanging open and parched I reached up and kissed her, letting my tongue slide in to wet her whistle then I began panting, "I...I" her eyes flashed brightly.

"Yeah? You're gonna cum, baby?"

Throat dry and unable to wet it I quickly nodded. Easing to a stop she slid down my shins and to the floor on her knees uttering pleasured moan, "Mmmmmm" running her delicate hands across firm thighs, eager in anticipation as I rose up and began stroking myself to reach my first orgasm with a real woman.

That garrison cap covered up most of her face, she slowly looked up; thin lips just an inch away from the tip of the head and I beat feverishly and licked it quickly smiling. "Come on, baby. Give this filthy soldier your load." Feeling all the blood moving towards one spot this was going to be it and I tensed up and tried to put as much pressure against the back of the discharge as possible and prayed it would be more than just a couple of drops.

I wanted to have satisfaction and when the eruption happened her head was lowered and shielded by the brim of that cap. When the plug came out and everything flowed I let out a heavy moan and felt a cold chill run down my entire body as I looked to see her still on her knees before me. Volley upon volley discharged I but could not see it just Samantha's body sitting still, taking it.

When the last shot fired my body trembled, all the blood drained out that I could not stand and had to sit back down where that back of my head smacked against the cinderblock wall and my eyes started to get blurry. I had to stay focused; keep fighting the urge to fall asleep. It was the beginning of dehydration and had to keep fighting it or risk being in an embarrassing situation.

Samantha was still there not moving and I wanted to see what had happened. Correcting myself on the seat I looked as Samantha tilted her head back and the light flooded around the brim of the cap showing the effects. Her beautiful face was spattered all over; lines of thick white spunk traced seven horizontal lines; one in the left eye and moved down the side of the nose like she had been crying, another went up between the thin eyebrows where the forehead met the cap and a lot more on the left cheek, then there was a lot around her lips slowly moving towards the chin and mouth was open somewhat. Curving her tongue out Samantha sloshed around cum that had shot into her mouth.

Fully expected her to spit it out onto her chest and rub her hands over her chest Samantha amazed me when she smiled, stuck her tongue out to show the spunk and swallowed it hard. "My god, baby you got a heavy load," she said rising up and sitting back down next to me and began lapping up as much semen as much as possible with the tongue where she could not she used a finger to swirl it all up and dropped it into her mouth. The bit that went into her eye was the first, and she took up and consumed every drop and when wrapped her lips around the figure and gave a gentle suck to ensure that it was done.

Still panting hard my body was beginning to adjust to having sex and this damn heat. Looking at her, so beautiful with her chest partially exposed, body lathered in sweat, hair that had once been done up and sleek now had several blades dangling over her eyes and soaked in sweat and gray eyes looking back with determination slowly evolving to pleasure, "All gone," yawning open, lifting up the tongue to show that it was true.

I could not move, so completely drained and after a moment she started to gently caress my chest with the tips of her fingers going over the breast pockets, on my left "U.S. Army" the other my name. It was so wrong, having sex in uniform, but we did not care. We made several violations we could probably be given Bad Conduct discharges. I was fighting to stay awake and slowly erected my body to a better sitting position as Samantha rose to her feet and started to button up her blouse. My heart sank a bit. Was that it? Was she going to just move on or something? Bending over at the waist she kissed my lips, "That was great; I'm going to go talk to some friends. I'll see you later, okay? I promise." Then she uttered a proverb, "The night is young, have some fun," and in a flash she disappeared into the crowd.

I did not know what she meant about it for a while. No longer able to see her face it came back that this was a party; there were tons of people all around me and my fly was open with my penis hanging out. Quickly shoving it back in and buttoning up I sat on that cooler completely stumped for, I guess, an several minutes and I tried to piece together everything that had just happened.

All I could picture was Samantha's face staring at me; that lovely round face with gray eyes and thin, soft, sensual lips. I tried to recall every moment, when I was feeling that soft body, the first kiss, when I was inside her. It was so different now; I kept trying to recall the softness of her breasts, the tightness of her orifice. If what she said to me was true, if I was good enough that she was mine would it actually come true to have a relationship?

The temperature was becoming intolerable now. I do not think that the AC was working at all as my throat became parched and none of the coolers had bottled water but thankfully there was ice and getting up I fished out a hunk and placed it in my mouth to let it melt. As this was being done I wondered what else I should do. There was no clock, I had no watch, I did not know anyone else outside of Jeremiah and I could not see him. Sitting around here was doing my body no good, I had to get up and about and though it pained my legs I did.

Moving through the crowd, the party was in full swing, couples were dancing freely. I stepped on a discarded shirt and then an empty beer can. People were making out everywhere around me then a very petite girl grasped my wrist. Looking down she had very wide, rounded eyes, staring up piercing, "You wanna do it?" she asked.

"Excuse me?" I asked taken aback.

When I hesitated for a moment her eyes suddenly turned to worry, "You don't wanna do it? You hate me?"

I could not hate her for I did not know her, at all. She must have been someone's girlfriend and it was confirmed when a man came up behind her and said with a very deep voice, "I'm sorry about her, man. She's just a bit drunk." The man's hand reached out and held onto the girls' wrist and she released her grip on me. They disappeared into the darkness and I continued on. The lights were dipping once again making it next to impossible to see thus began a game of Marco Polo moving through. I got lost without a reference point then moving around one guy I saw a familiar shape when the strobe light flashed and there was a full DCU uniform just about ten feet away and I recognized it immediately.

There was Samantha, my heart rose up, and my smile returned. She was talking to this guy and I wanted to approach and all these questions were flowing through my mind about what I should ask, but before I could take two steps further she suddenly dropped to her knees, ripped this man's fly open and was sucking him off very eagerly. My mouth hung open in utter surprise.

She was into it; hands gripping the man's thighs tightly, shoving her head in and out taking every inch, her eyes looking up as she struggled to fit everything inside her tightening throat as the head plunged in and coughed it out and then spat to lube it up and then take it in once again. The man was just standing there, one hand holding a beer then rather lazily he reached down and wrapped his fingers around the back of her head but he did nothing else as Samantha deep throated him and I saw her tongue slowly slide out and actually lick his hairy sac and she actually tried to fit everything, his sac and penis inside her mouth but did not fully succeed.