First Time was at an Army party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, baby I'm gonna cum" he said rather nonchalantly.

Dropping her hands Samantha gripped her knees and said, "spray me," smiling and lowering the rim of her garrison cap as the man feverishly stroked his shaft canting his head back moaning loudly that drew many faces to look. Watching in awe the sergeant wanted him to spray his load onto her cap, something that baffled me of all the places for her blouse was still closed.

He came hard and the sperm shot out and splashed against the chevrons that had been sown to the front of the cap and began to flow to either side of the brim and started to flow off like rain water and splashed against her chest.

"Mmmm" running the tip of her tongue across her pink lips though not actually tasting semen she flicked her eyes up and saw everything from underneath as he gripped the shaft hard and rang out the last drop and when he was done the man just zipped up everything and left leaving Samantha alone to savor the experience. Standing up she turned around and saw me there, "Oh, hi, baby. You enjoying the party?" rather casually as if what just happened never did.

"Uh, yes" I forced myself to say whilst keeping a chirpy disposition.

"Good. Say, why don't we talk a little later, 'kay? I am going to talk to a few friends," yet paused for a moment as the music changed. I could not tell what it was because my ears pained me so but Samantha's demeanor suddenly changed from brushing off to that of wanting, "Wait, wait, can you dance?"

"I...what?"

The music began and in a flash the sergeant turned about and was dancing, wiggling her hips, swaying from side to side, seemingly taunting me with that large backside, occasionally looking back out of the corner of one eye then one arm bent back, hand wrapping the back of her head, lips pursed she started to move back towards me as I tried to dance in a similar fashion, but I was a rookie when it came to dancing but having her strutting before me I could not resist.

I could not explain it, her whole attitude changed but I put it away when her body was against me once again and her other hand started reaching behind and could feel it brushing up and down my thigh. Oh the feeling of having her body again, I was not sure if I could cum again, but again I was firming up and I was going to toss the dice when a man materialized from in front of her and pressed his body against her chest without question or asking thus, her body was sandwiched between our firm bodies, that was turning her on and Samantha began kissing the man, he was very eager and trying to rip open her blouse whilst she was rather easing into him, running the hands under his shirt then he dipped down and started to devour the breasts.

"Yes," she moaned biting the lips then the man placed his firm hands on her shoulders and pushed her onto her knees.

With a muffled roar he commanded her, saying, "Blow me, you cum sucking bitch"

Enraged Samantha pushed the man away and he fell and people laughed then Samantha look at me and the smile returned, "Baby...." Dryly and we kissed passionately, her right leg was bent and started to wrap around my thigh and I wrapped my large hands around her backside and then hoisted herself up and wrapped her legs around my waist and it pained me at first but my body was toned and I carry her for a bit before a girl bounded forward from the darkness,

"Hey, hey, can I play along?" looking at her, she was a very pretty redhead. My dark brown eyes looked her over very carefully as Samantha was doing the same. She stood at just about the same height was the sergeant with dark red hair that was tightly done up in the back and hung down well past her shoulders, rounded, emerald green eyes, a small sloping nose, half pursed pink lips, rounded chin, her earlobes were pierced with simple pearls, the neck had a thin gold chain and going down further her chest slopped out towards me, and it was much larger than the sergeant's, I guessed a 36DD, comparing them to Lara Croft's that were penned in by the black fabric of a sports bra, with pink booty shorts and when she allowed me to see what she had, a voluptuous bubble butt that sway with each step.

"They're forty-two double Ds" she said cupping the breasts with her hands, lifting them up slightly before letting them drop, "In case you're wondering," then giving a wink.

She must have been no older than I yet for a unit this small I could not recall the face and she gave no name but she had a very cheery voice that sounded a bit like an Australia. Coming up to Samantha they seemed to hit it off rather quickly as the redhead gave a firm kiss and began pressing their chests into each other and I watched as the teats smashed and splashed against each other in a lascivious dance as their hands grabbed and squeezed every inch of flesh as their lips locked and slowly lowering themselves to the ground and I began to feel left out until the sergeant glanced up at me and sticking her tongue flapping the tip teasing and the redhead flicked emerald green eyes and yawned running her own eel across the bottom of her lip.

"This is Cole" Samantha said, "He's so cute," nuzzling each other.

"Yes he is" the redhead replied, both set of eyes looking up at me as their faces were pressed together, "I bet he tastes good as well."

"Oh, yeah, definitely," Samantha said and held up a hand, extended the index finger, and slowly beckoned me closer, "Baby," that same hand bending back and then running up her throat and pinching the sides of the redhead's lips together in a 'fish' expression, "I want you to cum all over her face and I will clean it up."

It was a whole new world, first I had sex with a beautiful sergeant, now there were two women before me, wanting, begging, willing. The redhead was driven as her hands reached for me, opened the fly, took out my penis and started sucking me without missing a beat. Already firm now I felt a tight mouth around the shaft as she tried to taking me in deep. I was not big and I could feel the back of her throat as the sound of, "guck, guck, guck, guck" arose as her head bobbed and Samantha was there the whole time looking up, occasionally flaring her teeth in a 'oh yeah I like it' devilish smile as one hand would caress the redhead's backside, sometimes giving a pat before falling into the crease of the ass and the tips of the fingers find the wet citreous and rubbing it gently, and the other hand rose up and began feeling the larger chest of the redhead and her heart was racing. All of her emotions were spilling out. She liked what she saw and she whispered for her to take it all.

"I am, I am," the redhead replied muffled.

The muscles of her throat tightened thus the redhead forced it out and Samantha told her to take it in, "Yes, sarge," she replied.

The redhead must know her I thought and looking down Samantha was spanking the thick cheeks several times a minute then she grasped the right hand and placed it against the redhead's chest and told me to feel them. Even under the sports bra they were very soft, could almost press the thumb and fingers together meaning they were real and at once she wanted to take off her sports bra to show her half dollar size, flat, pink nipples but Samantha shook her head lightly, "No, he likes it on. Keep it on," the gray eyes giving an unreeling leer into the emerald green.

Because I was already firm and excited I said, "I'm gonna cum" and the redhead removed that mouth and arched her back, chest out but her sports bra still on as Samantha quickly ran her hand over them pressed her face in and gently began to kiss the black fabric of the bra when my whole body shuddered and I shot hard and the first of it splashed against her nose making her twitch and laugh.

Samantha's hand reached out and grasped my shaft, furiously jerking until I could no more than sucked on the tip before letting go and turning her whole attention to the redhead whom widened and realized that Samantha had turned into a hungry panther whom pounced upon her, pinning that buxom body to the ground and began work on gather up all that spunk that had spattered against her face and body.

It looked like they were screwing each other but they were still clothed, arms wrapped around each other and they began to roll about kissing, and moaning into each other's mouths and I felt forgotten until the redhead stopped and slowly got up clearing the strands of hair from her forehead and smiled looking at me and lightly grabbed her chest and played with them as Samantha got up and pressed her chest against hers.

God my kingdom for a camera.

And the redhead summoned me closer. Cleaning her mouth she kissed me and slowly began to snake her hands around my head and we started to make out. She was great, had a hot body, I wondered if she was a member of the unit, then it would be great but then I remembered about Samantha and pulled back a bit and looked but she was gone and the redhead pulled me back and we kept kissing. Already climaxing twice I doubted if I could again but this woman was getting me going, yet in the back of my mind all I could think of was Samantha. It was stupid, yes, for this buxom redhead was throwing herself at me could not shake Samantha's face, then, in a flash, the redhead let loose of my body and she disappeared before I could react.

I wanted to call out but she was gone and left alone once again. It was impossible to stay busy all I could do was think about Samantha. She was my first, what she said made me think about what more we could have done. That redhead was unexpected, the way Samantha just allowed her in and then rolled around on each other, she was a whole different person, somewhat bi-polar, and then she would get up and disappear.

Through all of this the music was blaring but I did not recognize it all of the faces became a blur I tried to detach myself as the scenario played through my mind that Samantha was only giving me "pillow talk" that she did not mean any word of it thus it was turning into a one night stand.

I walked past a girl on all four getting thumped by a man very vigorously by a man, her shrill cry, "Oh fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" It was a very annoying nasal cry that did not appeal to me at all. A man came around to her front, and thrust his penis into her mouth to get her to shut up, thus she turned to rotisserie meat on a spit. She forced his penis out from her throat, "Mother fucker!" gasping for breath and the man behind gave a very hard slap her ass that made her scream in pain.

I must have did a 180 degree turn for I came upon the same coolers where we sat and several people before me parted showing the stereo system but no one was operating it, it was on auto. Moving on I saw several men gathered around just to the left of the system next to the strobe light that was no off and then the light intensified somewhat I guess so Jeremiah could see what he was doing. My interest was piqued at this crowd thus I went closer. All those men were taller than I was and would not move thus I was forced to stand on my tip toes to peek over their shoulders and my mouth hung agape at the spectacle:

I was Sergeant Samantha in a gangbang.

She was on all fours, straddling a black man holding herself up with her own hands from the ground just above the man's shoulders with that man's pipe inside her twat. He was muscular, very well built and in this sauna his skin was moist and slick and so was the sergeant's. Her backside was sticking out as a man mounted her, gently feeding the head inside the tight, pink anus at the same time taking another firm shaft into her mouth as two more men stepped forward, and she began beating them off with her hands as the other men gathered around were beating themselves off.

It chilled me to the bone.

This was the woman I just met and felt sudden compassion for, I could not explain why, but I felt my heart sank into the pit of my stomach yet I could not turn away as she took it all as her body heaved with each thrust. The men would sometimes go gently, very caring as if making love then the next would be vigorous, and the sergeant would keep her jaw slack, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh" feeling his pelvis thump against her backside and when a gentle man came next she would take a firm one into her mouth sucking it very slowly, gray eyes looking up as she slurped, taking it all the way in, the tongue coming about and trying to wrap around the shaft.

Her voice was gurgling trying to talk with that thick meat in her mouth before releasing the shafts in her hands and very lightly pushing the man before her away, coughing, before whipping her head about, more of that bound straight back hair coming loose. Reaching back she slapped her own ass growling, "Come on, give it to me. That's an order," and the men cheered. Quickly two more men stepped forward and she gave each one a hand and took another into her mouth.

It was a sight that I only saw in a porno movie. Her tan blouse was hanging open, her back arched as she started to lift herself, eyes closed and I could hear the "guck guck guck guck" as the head inside her throat was piercing down the throat.

The man she was straddling reached up and starting fondling the chest, easily moving aside the black bra and showing the large, perky, cherry red nipples underneath that he pinched between his thumbs and index fingers before lightly nipping them with his teeth.

Spitting out the man her mouth Samantha coughed harder to clear the throat then released her grip on the men beside her then lowered her body onto the man and began running her chest up and down his face as the man going doggy went faster.

Samantha looked back with a jerk and smiled evilly in seeing that it was a black man and they kissed then she pulled away moaning, her head still hanging moaning, "Oh yeeeees, god," as the black man bit her ear and reached around and started to play with her chest.

Her trousers were still on but the holes she cut must have been ripped wider by these eager beavers and her tan boots were still on as well, laced up tight that is what gave her such an appealing image. The blouse and trousers were good but the boots gave her the appearance that 'I'm all business.'

Trying to find a place to keep looking was impossible, the guys go in and out, changing places constantly I couldn't keep a space and then they would close gaps and I be popped out in the back again.

The men mounting her doggy style would change out in a couple of minutes, the man on the floor did not change, he could not move at all and liked the view as Samantha sucked off one man, taking him in as deep as she could and lathering it up enough before they would switch and that man she just sucked off would mount her and start pumping her ass. It did not matter which man; white black, Hispanic, it was all the same to her and wanted each man in her until one great big man, completely nude, not even socks, pushed his way through the back and at first Samantha looked at him a bit surprised but accepted him.

He was hairless, not a single minute hair on his slightly tanned white body, very muscular with a solid six pack showing a firm biceps and thighs... he must have been a body builder and when squatting down Samantha was about to say something when the man shoved his entire penis inside her anus so hard that the sergeant actually jumped and screamed in pain and lowered herself onto the man on the floor but the bald man kept going, pounding hard as his hands slapped each cheek so hard that they left bright red marks.

"Stop! Stop!" she screamed but he did not, "Damn it, stop!" and a couple of guys wrapped their hands around his body and jerked him away before he could finish leaving the sergeant moaning, and I thought for a moment she was crying, laying on the man on the floor trying to recover.

She wanted to go on but her anus was in pain and the men below looked at her with worried eyes but she slowly pulled herself off the man, sat on the floor gently running her hands over the curves of her entire body all the way up to the hair on her crown, actually taking away the hair band letting each and every strand of beautiful hair fall down beyond her shoulders and forced out a moan announcing she was back in the same. Shoulders tightly pressing together letting the swaying teats tease the men, "Come on boys," pausing, flicking her soft eyes up at their faces, "Give it to me."

Now rejuvenated Samantha slowly traversed her head around to see all those hunks that had gathered around, some had fucked her others were sucked off but most were just spectators, savoring the view. Because of the rule of no cameras and phones all they could rely on was their memory and chances are they would be shot with all the alcohol come the next morning.

Samantha knew these men, she worked with them for a year, could call each one of their names and some she had the sweets on thus when they came forward she took extra care in pleasing them, she loved at first, before dropping down on all fours, before I got there, that their hands were all over her body, feeling the muscles and flesh, fat, and hair, her very body, reaching inside her uniform, how they begged her to take it all off but she refused saying "I like it this way. So you know who you're fucking with."

All of their hands at once she could not tell whom were grabbing what as their seasoned bodies were all up close, so close she could not move, not even turnabout. She felt a prisoner and liked it as it slowly progressed to what I saw. There were perhaps eight men if not more beating off around her in a fully circle. On her knees, head tilted back all the way, mouth fully open and smiling, "Yeah, give it to me," moaning louder and louder for each second they made her wait.

When the first man came a river shot across her entire chest and Samantha let out a moan as the other men began to explode one by one, most of them aiming for her chest for it was the largest then those that were beside her head aimed for her mouth. They came and kept climaxing showering her exposed flesh with their spunk and her body shuddered uttering a wail as her body felt hot. Those near her head began smacking their heads against her forehead and cheeks before she gently sucked the last drop out of each one of them then she slowly moved the thighs around before her body and laid on her back to rest, I guess for her anus.

Once they were finished the guys just walked away. I lingered for a while as Samantha lay on the ground panting hard trying to summon up the strength to stand up. Inching myself closer my eyes fixated on her prone body, voluptuous chest heaving as she drew in breath, her mouth dry and eyes staring blankly at the ceiling.

It was just me and her and I looked over and asked, "You need help?" I was angry with her but I could not help but feel somewhat sorry that she could not move especially after what that big guy, whom now vanished, had done.

Her eyes moved and saw me and smiled, "Oh, hi, baby. Could you help me up?" unable to lift even her hand I behind her body, thrust my hands under her armpits and hoisted her up slowly until she was in a sitting position and then I carried her towards the closest wall for her lean against then went to the cooler to get some ice and remembered there was no bottle water or anything else but beer and came back with a handful of slowly melting ice for her to chew on.

"Thank you, so much," she said dryly breaking off a piece and placing it into her mouth taking the remainder and rubbing it over her chest and letting out an impassioned moan as her body cooled off. Running the tongue across the harsh ice as it melted Samantha said nothing as the hunk in hand was melting away to near nothing and now the nipples on her teat were sharp.

Once she had cooled off enough to function Samantha flicked her eyes about and moistened the lips with the last bit of ice then recognized my presence once more and was about to say something before Jeremiah showed up. Of all of the times he could have it had to be now. "Hey, girl!" he called out, "Heard you had some fun."