First Time Wild Ch. 04

Story Info
Pam's pool lessons turn into a different kind of lesson.
13.7k words
4.48
74.6k
32
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where would I go to take Pool lessons?" Pam asked as she was making my morning coffee.

"Pool lessons? What do you want pool lessons for? Ron and I showed you how to play last week," I responded, a bit curious as to the interest in pool.

"I know, but I really want to get better. That was fun the other night, but I would really like to learn how to play well before we go out with Ron and Brea again."

"Honestly, the best way to learn is just by playing more," I told her.

"But where do you play? I don't want to have a bunch of people standing around watching me make a fool out of myself," she said. "I really just want to be able to learn without the pressure of others around."

"Well, you'll find a pool table at just about any bar. We could go during the day time when people are working and practice then," I offered.

"I don't really want to go to some bar during the day, and you really don't need to join me. In fact, it would be easier if you weren't there, Babe," she said. "I would really feel more comfortable if I could just practice by myself."

"Why not try going to the Wild Horse? It's just down the road a ways and it is more of a pub than bar. During the afternoon you would probably be the only one in the place. You probably want to be out of there by 6 pm as it is known as a biker bar, but during the day it should be pretty good," I offered.

The term "Biker Bar" probably isn't a very good description as today's "Biker's" are usually middle aged, urban professionals that now have the money to pretend that they are wild and free when in reality they are just as tied down with responsibility as anyone. Even on its wild nights the Wild Horse is a decent place to have a beer and socialize with friends.

"I don't know," she said. "A biker bar isn't really my kind of place."

"Like I said, it is known as a biker bar, it is really more of a pub than a bar. Especially during the day" "Well, how much do you think it will cost me to play? It's not like I have lots of extra money." She remarked.

"Oh, not much," I replied. "It will cost about $1 per game and if you practiced 5 games a couple times per week, you would get pretty good in a couple months time."

"I'll think about that. That could work," she said. I could see the gears turning in her head as she calculated the cost and time commitment involved in learning how to play.

I was a bit curious about her wanting to take lessons, but Pam does get rather competitive. After last weekend's night out with Ron and Brea, I was hoping she would want to try again, but I also knew that if she did play pool again, she would want to be more in control and able to hold her own at the table. I didn't really expect a repeat of the indecent display during the game, or the incredible sex afterwards, but I did like the idea of being able to go out and have fun once in a while.

A week went by and Pam had not taken any action toward playing more pool. I figured that it was a passing fancy and that she would forget about it until the next time I suggested we go out with Ron and Brea. I was wrong, though, as that Wednesday night, Pam told me that she had gone to the Wild Horse to play pool

She told me that she really debated on whether she wanted to go into a bar to play pool. She was a bit fearful of the atmosphere that she expected to find at the Wild Horse, knowing that it was a biker bar. After talking with a friend of hers that has been to the Wild Horse, she decided that it would be "OK" during the day.

Pam arrived at the Wild Horse at 2:00 in the afternoon that Wednesday. There were only a couple of cars in the parking lot and as she entered the building she soon found that the cars had to have belonged to the employees. There was no one else in the place.

She felt a bit uncomfortable, mostly because it was a new surrounding and she was self conscious of her lack of experience with playing pool. She was really afraid someone would actually be there to watch what she was doing.

Upon entering, the bartender, an attractive lady who Pam figured to be approximately 50 years old, asked Pam what she would like to drink. Not really wanting to drink, but feeling obligated to order something, she ordered a beer. As the bartender get her beer, Pam wondered over to the pool table to check out what she would need to do next.

The layout of the building was designed to allow some separation between the main lounge area and the game room. The main lounge area had seating for probably 100 people, plus a dance floor and a stage area for a small band. It was pretty well lighted and had a friendly feel about it. Booths lined the wall and a series of short dining style tables speckled the area between the booths and the dance floor.

In the game room there was a pool table, a couple of dart boards, 4 pin ball machines and some video poker machines. There were some additional booths along the wall and a half dozen or so taller, pub style tables. The tables were positioned far enough from the games so as not to interfere in anyway.

The lighting in the game room was a bit dimmer, with the main source of light being the Pool Table lamp over the pool table and some type of spot lamps shining on the dart boards. There was also the glow of the neon Beer/Alcohol company lights that adorned the walls of the room.

Entry into the game room was through an archway that was 8' wide. The archway was positioned so that the bartender could see into most of the room, but people in the lounge would be blocked from any real view. This helped keep the activities of one room from being a distraction to the activities of the other room.

As Pam stood looking at the Pool Table, the bartender brought her beer over to her and asked if she would like to sit in the lounge or the game room.

"Well, I would like to sit in the game room. I think I would like to play a game of pool, but I'm not sure what to do," she replied.

The lady barkeep chuckled as she set the beer down on the nearest table. "No problem, Dear," she said. She then started to explain to Pam, in an almost motherly way, where to put the money, where the chalk was and where to cue sticks were. "If you need anything, just call. My name is Mary," she added.

"Thanks, Mary," Pam responded as she took a sip of the beer before headed over to pick out a cue stick.

Remembering what I had taught her about straight versus crooked cue sticks, Pam carefully inspected each stick, finally settling on one that seemed to be straight, though she really did not have a clue as to what difference it would make. At this point it was just a stick that she was going to try to hit a ball with.

Pam put her dollar in the table and out poured the balls. "Darn, how do you set up the balls?" she asked herself, trying to remember if there were any special rules that she could remember from her childhood. After a bit of debate in her head, she remembered that the black ball went in the middle so, pulling the rack from its resting place, she started putting the balls in the frame.

Over the course of the next hour and a half, Pam managed to knock the balls around the table, occasionally making one go into a hole, though it was almost always a result of blind luck rather than any kind of skill. The room remained empty with the exception of an occasional head from a patron peering in the archway before settling on a seat near to bar.

Pam had just decided that it was about time to get going home and was working at clearing the table of the balls when she noticed a shadow on the pool table. Glancing to her left as she was bent over aiming at the cue ball, she was startled and stood straight up. There, standing just behind her a few feet stood a man. A big, dark man.

He stood close to 6'4" tall and had to weigh 250 lbs or more. There was no sign of flab or fat on this guy as he had a very athletic build, even though he appeared to be in his 50's. His dark skin was slightly lighter than the black tee shirt and vest he wore and his short curly hair had signs of graying. A jolt of fear shot through Pam's body and mind as she started to quiver.

"I...I'm sorry, do you want the table?" Pam said, shakily.

"No. I'm just watching," came his reply. His voice was deep and menacing and a stoic look remained on his face.

"I...I'm not very good," Pam offered, unaware that she had taken a step backward and was now leaning up against the pool table. "I'm just practicing." Her body language betrayed her as she was becoming more frightened by the moment and was trying to figure out a way to leave without causing a scene.

"I can see that, little lady," the man responded. As he said the words, a big smile spread across his face, softening his intimidating presence. Extending his hand toward Pam he added, "I'm James Browning. I own this place. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, ma'am, I just came over to watch. Have you played pool before?"

"Just once," Pam offered, sheepishly shaking her head no in the process. "I played with some friends a couple weeks ago and just wanted to practice to try and get better," Pam continued.

Sitting down at the table where Pam's empty beer bottle sat, James waived over to the bartender, who nodded an acknowledgement and started his direction with a couple of beers in her hands.

"Have a seat," James said, motioning to the empty chair across the table from him.

Pam glanced at the table and responded, "I really need to get going," still nervous to be in his presence.

"Aw, come on. I don't bite," James smiled. "Besides, I might be able to help you with your game, if you're interested."

Cautiously Pam moved over to the table and pulled herself up on the chair. While fear still filled her, she was become less scared of the big man and looked into his face with a quizzical look, waiting for him to continue.

The bartender set the beers on the table and gave Pam a comforting smile. "Don't let this big ox scare you, honey. He's really a pussy cat," she joked.

"Thanks, Mary," James bellowed, starting a deep rolling laugh. "I prefer to think of myself as a Tom cat rather than a Pussy cat, though," he added.

Mary laughed back and this helped to ease Pam's tension a bit. Nervously she picked up her bottle and took a drink, trying to calm herself.

James went on to offer to give Pam pool lessons a couple times a week, no strings attached. He explained that he viewed it as an opportunity to build a good customer relationship and in the long run she would end up bringing her friends into his establishment, making his business better.

He outlined how he thought he could teach her what she needed to know to be competent at pool in just a few sessions, and then it would be up to her to practice and get better.

As they sipped their beers, the conversation slowly turned to each other's background, sharing the kind of superficial information one would share when they met someone new. James shared that he used to be a football player and actually spend a few years on a Pro team as a practice team player before deciding to go into business for himself. "A lot less painful, usually," He chuckled.

After about 30 minutes of conversation, Pam glanced at her watch and realized that it was later than she thought. "I really do need to get going," she said, the fear of James now gone. "I'd like to take you up on the Pool lessons, though. When do you want to start?"

They decided on meeting at 2:00 pm on Friday. "It won't get busy in here until about 5:00 pm so we should be able to practice without much interruption," James said.

With a smile on her face, Pam left the Wild Horse. Her new pool instructor just smiled to himself as she exited the building. "Damn fine looking woman," he chuckled to himself. "Damn fine!"

It seemed to take forever for Friday to roll around. All day Thursday Pam was distracted and found it hard to get any of her housework finished. She pressed through her routine tasks and that evening, seemed to be a bit giddy.

"What's up with you?" I questioned, sensing her excitement.

Pam purposely did not tell me about the pool lessons as she wanted to keep it a surprise until we played again. Her plan was to set me up and try to beat me some evening. (I told you, she can get quite competitive when she wants too.)

"Nothing, I just feel good today, that's all," she responded. With that she came over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a deep, passionate kiss. Our tongues danced together as I allowed my hands to slide down to rest on her ass. Pulling her pelvis into my crotch, my cock started to come alive. I continued to force her to grind into my hardening erection until she started moving on her own.

Erotically she reached down to the bottom of my shirt, clutched the end and pulled it slowly up and over my head, kissing me on the chest as she did.

Following her lead, I moved my hands to the bottom of her shirt, pulling it over her head, tossing it to the floor. I then quickly unbuckled her bra, releasing her warm tender breasts and pulling her back into my chest. Once again our lips met and my hands roamed up and down her back, the smoothness of her flesh teasing my senses. The warmth of her breasts pressing into my chest felt incredible as I held my woman in my arms.

We made our way over to the couch, where I removed her jeans and thong from her body. I love it when she wears a thong as they have a way of sexually stimulating her all day long as the silky fabric rubs back and forth across her clit every time she moves. Her sexual tension was evident by the moisture at her pussy as my fingers parted her lips and started a gentle massage of her clit.

Pam moaned softly and pushed me back onto the couch, falling on top of me. She then got up on her hands and knees and spun around, somewhat awkwardly, until she had positioned her ass right above my face. She gave a little wiggle as she looked back at me and smiled. With no more warning, she settled her crotch down onto my face as she took my throbbing hard on into her mouth, teasing my cock head with her tongue.

I didn't know what had caused her to be so horny, but I was more than eager to participate and hungrily commenced licking and nibbling at her clit. As my tongue danced about her dripping pussy, her body responded with a gentle swaying of her hips. Back and forth her ass moved, pressing down a bit more as the stimulation progressed. I moved my hands up to her tits and started to massage, squeeze and pull at her lovely mounds.

This had the desired effect and I could feel her lips clamping down on my cock as she started sucking my dick with determination. The sensation of her warm, moist mouth on my shaft was unbelievable as the pressure in my groin mounted faster than I anticipated. It took her but a few moments before my cock was pulsating and a stream of creaming fluid was jettisoning into her waiting mouth.

While my hips bucked upward toward her head, I managed to stay concentrated on my task and buried my face deeper into her cunt, sucking her clit into my lips until; she too, was shaking with a pounding orgasm.

A minute later, she was collapsed on top of me, her right hand softly caressing my right thigh as her head rested on my hip facing my deflated manhood. She was blowing, gently, onto my cock, which actually started to cause a twitching sensation.

Meanwhile, my hands were softly moving between her lovely ass and the small of her back, gently massaging the tender skin. Her round firm ass cheeks framed my face and I alternated kissing one cheek then the next. "Life is so good," I thought to myself as I lay in the aftermath of our love making.

A short time passed and my mind was off in space, absorbed in the pleasure of the moment when I felt Pam's lips tenderly take my cock back into her mouth and start to suck my penis back to hardness. I was amazed that I was able to get hard again so quickly, but within moments, she had me standing at attention.

Once she had achieved the desired degree of hardness, Pam rose from her position and pivoted around, placing her pussy directly above my cock. Lowering herself onto my shaft, she started fucking my cock, her head tilted back as she stared at the ceiling.

I moved my hands to her breasts, pinching and pulling at her erect nipples. With this, Pam moved her left hand to her clit and started massaging it as she continued to bounce up and down on my erection. Gently moans escaped Pam's lips as my manipulation of her tits and her manipulation of her clit, intensified.

I felt my orgasm building and knew that soon I would be experiencing my second of the night. Just then, Pam started bucking up and down on my cock, hard. A loud moan of pleasure radiated through the room as Pam's second orgasm hit her with force. Tremors shook through her body and I reached to her sides to steady her as she continued to pound onto my shaft. A moment later, my orgasm hit and I forced my hips upward to meet her thrusts.

We continued our thrusting in unison for another minute before expending all of our energy. Once again collapsing onto my chest, I held Pam tight as she nuzzled into the crook of my neck.

We awoke Friday morning, still on the couch and wrapped in each other's arms.

"Good morning," Pam said, smiling as she gave me a gently kiss.

"Good morning," I said back, giving her a hug as I kissed her back. "That was pretty amazing last night." "Ummm..," was all she said as she lifted herself from me and the couch and walked toward the kitchen where she got a glass of water.

Without the alarm clock we had slept longer than I should have. I got up, took my shower while Pam fixed me some coffee, and within 30 minutes I was out the door toward work.

Afternoon finally rolled around and Pam made her way to the Wild Horse for her appointment. It was a bit breezy outside so she chose a pair of low rise jeans to wear, along with a low cut pair of boots with a 3" spike heel. She really liked these jeans because they fit her like a glove, accentuating her tight ass and firm legs. At the same time, the fabric was not as heavy as most denim, so they gave her a greater sense of freedom to move around. She also knew that due to the tight fit and lighter fabric, these jeans rubbed against her pussy in such a way that, coupled with the thong she wore, she would be sexually aroused by the time I came home from work. She was hoping for a repeat of last night.

The top she wore was a tight fitting sleeveless sweater. It was nothing fancy, but the way it hugged her breasts and tummy really pronounced her shapely figure. In all, she was gorgeous and sexy, without showing much skin.

When she entered the lounge, Mary greeted her with a smile and a wave and told her that James was waiting for her in the pool room. Pam gave a nod of acknowledgment and walked on to the pool room.

As she entered through the archway, she saw James sitting at a table with two drinks in front of him. James immediately saw Pam and stood up to welcome her. "Come on over. I got you a drink. One of my specialties. Can't tell you what's in it, but I think you will like it," James said motioning her toward the table.

Pam picked up the glass, gave it a look as if she could figure out what was in it, and then took a sip. "Umm..," she said. "That is good." The drink tasted kind of like ice tea with a hint of lemon, but there was definitely some kind of alcohol in the drink also. She took another taste, and then set the glass on the table.

"Where do we start?" Pam asked, fidgeting slightly as she stood next to the table.

"Have a seat for a few minutes while I tell you what we will be doing," he replied.

Pam crawled up on the tall table chair and fixed her attention on her teacher, sipping on her drink as he began to speak. James spent the next 30 minutes explaining some of the rules of Pool, the different pool games that there were, and the mechanics of the pool shot along with some basic strategy. During that time, Pam had consumed her drink and was working on a second. James smiled inwardly as he watched the attractive housewife suck down her beverages.