First Time With A Guy Ch. 02

Story Info
Bootsie continues first experience with two hunky men.
2.1k words
4.51
54.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hell yeah! I've never had my cock sucked so well! Don't stop, suck me you sexy slut", Jamie exclaims, and gripping the sides of my head, he pulls me forward until his wet cockhead is again pressing against my lips, and I have to spread my glossy lips to let it slide wetly in again. I'm squirming with excitement, and thrilled that he has called me a slut, because that is exactly what I feel like, with Tom's big cock fucking me from behind, and Jamie's even bigger one forcing my mouth from the front, and it's the biggest turn on I have ever experienced.

I begin bobbing my head again sliding his lovely cock wetly in and out of my hot mouth again. Suddenly, Tom slides out of me from behind, and I can't help moaning with disappointment, but Jamie is gripping my head tightly now, and I can't turn to see why Tom has stopped.

I can sense him though moving around me, and behind Jamie, and suddenly I feel his strong hands over mine, which are gripping Jamie's tight buns. Spreading them wide, I feel his face brushing between my hands, and suddenly as I feel Jamie stiffen, and moan, I realize that Tom is sliding his tongue deep into Jamie's anus, just like he did to me this morning!

Jamie's starts to ask Tom what the hell he thinks he's doing, but I quickly act, letting his wet cock slide from between my lips, and standing, with one hand gripping and fondling his still throbbing cock. Tom doesn't stop for a moment, and I can see him bobbing his head now, darting his tongue wetly in and out of Jamie's tight asshole.

Jamie is squirming with the hot sensations he is feeling from Tom's wet tongue, as he stutters for Tom to stop, but I silence him by grabbing him now by the sides of his head, and pressing my glossy lips against his as I slide my wet tongue inside his mouth. I kiss him hotly, letting one hand slide down his chest to stroke his hard cock, and Jamie can't help continuing to squirm and moan, as his own wet tongue responds to mine, swirling around and sucking on it.

Breaking our kiss, I lean close suckling on his ear lobe for a moment before whispering, "Don't try to tell me you don't love it, Jamie. You love having that hunky man's wet tongue fucking your ass. Just stop denying it, and enjoy every moment of it."

Jamie just whimpers in response, and taking that for silent agreement, I slide my wet tongue down along the salty skin of his mouth, across his hard chest, to his hard aroused nipples, which I begin suckling and biting on, as Jamie begins to moan and cry out with the pleasure of the dual sensations.

I step back for a moment to watch Tom, who is obviously totally enjoying the reaction he is provoking in Jamie. His face is buried between Jamie's tight sweaty buns, and as he notices me watching, he pauses for a moment and slides his wet tongue over Jamie's buns, licking them eagerly, nibbling on them, and then sliding further under between Jamie's legs to run his tongue along the underside of Jamie's tight balls, while at the same time he slides his big thumb in and out of Jamie's wet asshole, causing Jamie to squirm even more in excitement.

I step up again to Jamie, pressing my leather clad "boobs" against his hard chest, and whisper in his ear. "It feels really good to have Tom in your tight asshole, doesn't it? Why don't you let him slide his big cock inside you, you'll love being fucked up the ass, I promise..."

"No way, I'm not gay.", Jamie shouts, making a halfhearted attempt to pull away from Tom, who by this time is fucking Jamie's asshole with his big wet thumb. But with Tom's help, we hold Jamie still, and he stops trying to pull away in just a moment.

"Come on, Jamie. Try it! Just because you let a sexy man like Tom fuck you, doesn't make you gay. I guarantee, you'll absolutely love it, and if you let him fuck you, I promise to suck you again, and then let you fuck me, in just a little while", I coax, stroking his long cock while whispering these words slowly into his ear, pausing every word or two to suckle on his ear for a moment, making him pant and moan even more.

I can barely hear it, but he mutters "ok", and I respond to him, "I promise you won't be disappointed, you sexy man. Just wait here, I want to put a blindfold on you, so you'll me totally focused on the experience."

Stepping away from him, I go over to a nearby drawer, and take out a black velvet blindfold I bought just that afternoon for this occasion. Walking back, I give him a quick kiss on his lips, and then carefully cover his eyes with the blindfold, and tie it in the back. I then take Jamie by the hand and I say to Tom, "come on Tom, let's take Jamie into the other room. I want him to be able to bend forward, holding the railing on my wall while you fuck him, and I suck him at the same time."

We lead Jamie into my room, and guide him to a mirrored wall I have, with a railing at waist height. I guide him to place his hands on the railing, and pull him back a couple of steps, so that he is bent forward with his legs spread somewhat, his tight ass cheeks looking so inviting...

"Jamie, you sexy man..., we'll be right back. We just need to get some lube. Wait right there, and in a just a few minutes, I promise you an experience you'll never forget!"

Jamie mumbles agreement, and taking Tom by the hand, I lead him into the other room for a moment. I want a private word with him, before going back to Jamie.

As soon as we enter the room, I quietly close the door, and then Tom takes me into his strong arms for a moment, and I sink eagerly into his embrace, accepting his hot wet tongue into my mouth, and squirming against his strong hands gripping my buns through the tight leather of my dress, and my silky panties, his enormous throbbing cock jutting against mine... Oh, how incredibly horny I feel, but Jamie won't wait forever next door, and I don't want him to change his mind.

Breaking our kiss, I murmur in Tom's ear, "Tom, I'm a little jealous of the attention you're giving Jamie. I'm trying to help you, because you told me that you had sometimes fantasized about getting it on with Jamie, but I guess I didn't realize I'd have to share you with him. Anyway, your cock is way too big for a first timer like Jamie. At least in my case I had years of practicing with butt plugs and my Jeff Stryker dildo, and even so you filled me pretty completely. I was thinking that maybe I should loosen him up by fucking him first for a little while with my normal size cock, before you slide that luscious supercock of yours into him. What do you think?"

"Sounds good, but I think we better be careful that he doesn't realize at first that it's you fucking him. He's already a little freaked out that he was enjoying my tongueing of his asshole. It was only the fact that you urged him on, and that he thinks you're a really sexy girl. By the way, it was a great idea to put the blindfold on him!"

"Ok, then. I'll tell him that he has to keep holding the railing, so that he doesn't figure out what's going on by touch. Then we need to be totally silent until we decide the time is right for him to learn that I'm not exactly the girl he thinks I am..."

When we re-enter the room where Jamie stands waiting, I'm pleased to see that his cock is still rigid and throbbing with excitement. He may have been a bit freaked before about Tom, but it's clear that the thought of being fucked by a man is at least some kind of a turn-on for him!

He jerks slightly as I lay one hand on his strong shoulder, and with the other I fondle his firm ass cheeks. Leaning in, I suckle his ear for a moment, and I can feel him shiver at the sensation. "Judging by the size of your hard-on, it looks to me as if you've gotten used to the idea of having a man's cock up that beautiful virgin ass of yours. Well, it's time. I want you to keep your hands on this bar, and try to relax as much as you can. I also don't want you to say anything, just focus on the incredible sensations you're about to experience. Tom's going to first tongue that tight asshole of yours a little more, and then he promises to be very slow and gentle as he slides his cock into you, which he'll be sure to cover with lube, so he can fuck you really smoothly and deeply", I murmur.

Jamie nods his blindfolded head. Observing him, I note that he's panting a little in excitement, and seems to be trying to resist squirming in place. A light sheen of perspiration is visible on his handsome face.

Gesturing for Tom to wait, I sink down on my knees between Jamie's spread legs, and gripping his tight ass cheeks, I spread them as wide as I can, revealing his tight puckered anus, still wet from Tom's efforts before. I have never done this before, but I don't hesitate at all, but immediately slide my wet tongue along his ass crack, and back and forth across his asshole. Jamie moans in excitement, and presses a little further back against my face. I begin darting the tip of my tongue into his asshole, and am surprised to find that when I make my tongue as firm and pointy as possible, I am able to actually fuck him a little with my tongue, sliding the tip of it wetly in and out.

Jamie's moans of excitement at the pleasure I am giving him are totally turning me on, and I'm enjoying the feeling of sliding my pointy wet tongue into his tight ass hole. If I didn't have to use both hands to keep his ass cheeks spread, I'd be fondling my own rock hard cock, which I can feel straining against the confines of my panties and dress.

After a little while, I find that I can't ignore the ache of my throbbing cock any longer. I pull my face from between Jamie's sweet buns, and Jamie lets out a moan of disappointment. Standing, I find that Tom has been watching us, and he's standing with his legs spread, stroking his long cock.

I lean close and whisper in Tom's ear, I'm going to go and get some lube. I know you're dying to suck Jamie's cock, but I want you to wait until I'm fucking him, so hopefully he will not notice the difference between us.

Tom nods his agreement, although by the look of him, he can hardly wait to start sucking, and then fucking Jamie.

I step quietly into the bathroom, and looking in the mirror, I find that my makeup has been mussed from having my face up Jamie's sweet ass. I quickly apply repairs, and a fresh coat of lip-gloss, and then taking a tube of KY jelly, I quickly go back into the room.

I hand the tube of KY jelly to Tom, who sinks immediately to his knees in front of me, and first raises the hem of my leather dress, and then slipping his fingers beneath the tight elastic of my panties, he slips them down to the tops of my stockings, revealing my throbbing and quivering cock, which is already thoroughly wet with pre-cum. Tom, squirts some of the lube onto my cock, and spreads it all over, leaving a concentration of it on the head.

Looking over at Jamie, who is now practically squirming in place and obviously no longer hesitant about having a man's cock up his ass, I realize that I am totally turned on by the thought of fucking him, even though before this evening I had never even thought of fucking a guy. All my fantasies had involved being fucked and dominated by guys, treating me like a real sexy girl. However, I find that what turns me on most is serving men and making them hot and turned on, and there is no question that what Jamie wants more than anything right now is to have a hard cock forced up that sweet and tight asshole that Tom and I have been sucking.

To be continued....