First Time (with an Older Woman)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j_zep2001
j_zep2001
86 Followers

"That was amazing today," she said. "Now I want you to talk to me, tell me how much you love my body, love my hairy parts."

The words came tumbling out of my mouth, slowly, awkwardly, and as I spoke Mrs Jones worked her clit, stroked her bush and played with her pussy.

"I love your hairy pussy, I could eat it all day. Your armpits are amazing, I can't believe you let me lick them, I am the luckiest guy in the world. I want to lick every hair on your body, between your neck and your knees. I want to touch your pit hairs and your pubes with my hands, my mouth and my cock!"

She was ready to explode and lifted her arm again and ordered me to suck her pit. I was licking and sucking her amazing bushy underarm as she came -- a great wailing orgasm that rippled through her body - her fingers entangled in the hairs between her thighs.

I sat back on the daybed and she lay her head in my lap, looking up at me but with her eyes closed, her arms up, wrapped around my torso. Eventually our breathing returned to normal and I just gazed at her body. We stayed like that for quite a while. We didn't speak, but slowly untangled ourselves and I got dressed and rang my father.

She came to me, still naked, and we kissed for a long time. She softly asked if I'd be coming back to work next weekend.

"I'd certainly like to," I said. "Me too," she smiled. "You'll have some good memories to wank to all week!"

How true, I thought.

On the car trip home dad said, "Hot day son. Glad Mrs Jones let you come home early. Hope it wasn't too hard for you."

"It was hard, dad, but I think I did ok," I said with a laugh.

j_zep2001
j_zep2001
86 Followers
12