First Time with Another Cock

Story Info
True account of my experience as an 18 year old.
1.3k words
4.05
95.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxox69
xxox69
6 Followers

Thanks for the feedback. Feel free to ask questions, give suggestions or share your own experiences.

*

Ever since I can remember I have fantasised about other guys, and their cocks in particular. I remember going to the gym and swimming just so that I would be able to furtively check out of the meat dangling between guys legs in the locker room. However, I had to wait until I was 18 to get a chance to see, touch and taste one up close.

One night I was hanging at a friend's house with one or two other people, watching movies and having a few drinks. It started off as a pretty typical night, with no hint as to what was to follow. After a while the others went home, and I decided to sleep over. Because I was curious about other guys, I was aware of the possibility of something happening, but what with the fear of the whole school finding out it didn't seem all that likely or wise. Nevertheless, I was a bit drunk, and began to feel horny.

My friend must have been feeling similar, because somehow the topic of skinny dipping came up. At this point I felt a slight sexual tension in the air, and I was pretty certain he was up for some fun, if the mood was right. We drank some more vodka and chatted about girls and school, before deciding that we should indeed strip naked and take a dip in his pool. We must have been pretty intoxicated, because although they were in their bedroom, his parents were home. Anyway, I don't remember this being much of a concern to me at the time as we went downstairs from his sister's room, where we had been talking.

As we came to the front door, I felt quite uninhibited, so I didn't hesitate in slipping off my clothes and standing naked in the doorway, with my arms casually at my sides and my cock exposed to the cool night air. My friend was slightly more shy. He was also quick to shed his clothes, but he covered his dick and balls with his hand.

The night was fairly cold, so we made our way to the pool and waded in. I remember the water being chilly, and I felt my dick shrink and my balls tighten as I entered the water. I caught glimpses of my friend's body, as we made small talk, and tried not to appear too obvious as I checked him out. He was skinny and a bit taller than me, with fairly well defined abs and no body hair. I was built similarly, but a bit shorter and slightly less skinny.

Cold as the water was, we didn't swim for long before grabbing some towels and heading for the lounge. I put my towel around my waist, covering myself as I lay down on a couch in front of the TV. My friend sat on a chair to my right, and turned on the TV to some soft porn channel. At this point I wasn't afraid anymore, so I slid my hand up under my towel and started stroking my by now semi-rigid cock as we watched some fake tits bounce up and down. Despite the somewhat numb feeling the alcohol had given me, a felt myself grow fully hard, and let the towel slip down. I was now lying completely naked as I slowly jerked myself off.

I glanced over at my friend, and saw that he was doing the same, and was looking over at me. We watched each other for a bit, and compared cocks. His was a lot thinner than mine, which is, as I would discover with subsequent encounters, a bit thicker and longer than average. He then made some comment about him and another guy that we knew almost jerking each other off one time, and I knew for sure what was on his mind. Without hesitation I reached over and grabbed his stiff young prick, and rubbed it slowly but firmly. He sat back, not saying a word as I slid his foreskin up and down over his purple head. It felt strange to touch another cock, despite having felt mine for so long.

Almost immediately, and without thinking, I leaned over and took him in my mouth and sucked. Again, it was a strange feeling, and I could not quite believe that I had a dick in my mouth. At the same time, probably due to the booze, I felt quite at ease with the situation, despite the fact that his parents were in the house, and we weren't even behind a closed door.

It must have been a minute or less before he realised this, and suggested we go back upstairs. I agreed, and we climbed them as quietly as we could. Up in his sister's room (she was out with friends that night), we would have some warning if someone decided to walk in.

We lay down on the bed and started wanking each other off. It felt incredible to have another guy doing it for me. His style was different to mine- he rubbed really fast and hard, pulling my dick down every now and then, with a firm grip. It felt a bit like wanking left handed.

After a while I got up, straddled him and, started rocking back and forth, grinding our cocks and balls together. It was pretty dark, so I couldn't see his face much, but from his answering thrusts I could tell he was enjoying it too. We were both breathing heavily but quietly, not saying a word as we rubbed together. After a while I got off him, and he got up to kneel in front of me. His dick was right by my face, standing proudly up. I once again took it in my mouth and sucked deeply. I managed to get it all in my mouth, until I could feel his pubic hair on my nose and upper lip. It felt slightly uncomfortable, but I was able to control the gag reflex as he ground into my face.

His grinding became more insistent, and I lay on my back as he started humping my mouth, pushing his cock right into my mouth, fucking my face. I reached round and grabbed his smooth firm ass. His hips were thrusting in and out faster and faster, until he finally plunged his dick as far as possible into my mouth and came. It tasted kind of bitter, not unlike my own. "Should I suck yours?" he asked, and in answer, I guided his head downwards to my rock hard member, which was pretty much ready to cum. I guided his head up and down and told him to suck hard, which resulted in an amazing feeling. I wondered whether he hadn't sucked dick before, because he didn't scrape me with his teeth or anything, and it wasn't long before I arched my back and came hard, spurting cum into his mouth, all of which he swallowed. We lay back, naked and sweaty from exertion. Thus ended my first gay experience.

Although we continued to be friends, we didn't hook up again. I guess we were both a bit embarrassed to bring up the subject, and didn't want anyone to find out. We pretty much pretended that it didn't happen for the next year or two, until we finished school and went separate ways for a while. I saw him again the other day for the first time in a year or so, and so maybe I'll talk to him about the experience sometime. For my part, it was hot, naughty and fun, and would provide me with some great memories to jerk off to.

xxox69
xxox69
6 Followers