First Time with Daniel...

Story Info
I remember when he first had me.
1.3k words
3.77
27.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

I couldn't ever think on the lines that I could be without Daniel now. He is everything to me and we have such wonderful times together.

I guess Daniel is the guy responsible for really bringing me out and showing me how to appreciate my sexual leaning without fear of retribution or embarrassment. He was the one who told me to accept what I am and no longer will I have to hide in the shadows thinking I am something unnatural.

He told me the fact that I have on one or two occasions, resorted to toilet bashing in an effort to satisfy my sexual urges, is all part of the learning curve and as long as I took precautions and showered afterward it was fine, I told him that each time I did things like that it was either by mutual wanking and sometimes, if I liked the guy, some oral stuff too. We never went the full hog which somehow I could not do with a complete stranger, and even oral with the lasy guy I did that with was very unpleasant and took me lots of mouthwashes to get the vile taste out of my mouth.

Daniel was a lovely guy and I didn't want him to think I had been fucked by someone else even though he told me not to worry, because he still wouldn't have been put off anyway.

He said if you find someone and you know they are the one despite anything they may have done in the past, that is a true sign of affection. That he thought I was absolutely a wonderful young man and he was happy that, even though he was ten years older than me, I still found a mutual interest in him and was able to release my immense passion likewise.

Daniel spoke like that, he was educated at Oxford University and had a degree in physiology so I felt absolutely right and comfortable with him and that time when we were just getting to know each other was so wonderful, the things we talked about and those first caresses so sweet and tender, the touch of his hands exploring me in such a sensual way made me feel all in the world was perfect.

I remember when he first fucked me it was on his boat out to sea. We anchored up had some lunch and just chilled in the warmth of a lovely Summer Sunday, just Daniel and I and his boat called Pete which he named after me. The sea was calm and there was just a moderate breeze which made for a gentle swell, just enough to cause the small cabin cruiser to sway which beautifully complimented the movement of that fuck which we both enjoyed so very much.

It was the first time and what a place to receive it in the middle of the ocean completely alone with gorgeous Daniel, feeling his warmth enter me like a big fish entering a chasm - something I shall never forget that first time, just being there, feeling the warm breeze blow through my hair as I relaxed opened wide on the open deck, he'd already done the job of preparing me in a way so divine, his kisses his touch, the sucking and the licking in oral stimulation, which made me feel do very good- that I was wanted like that, that I could give sweet Daniel the joy and pleasure of myself.

And he showed me how to do those things too, showed me how to touch him there, how to thrill with the joy of taste and sucking - I had never seen one so wonderful and lovely, I had no hesitation when he asked me if I would suck him. I just paused for awhile to enjoy the moment, to watch him throb as I squeezed it and he moaned with utter delight. Stretching it back as he asked me too, taking in his wonderful scent, seeing the glistening of some pre-cum sitting on his p-hole as if waiting for me to take it. Closing my eyes I went for it, opening wide to fulfil the function and then, that first feel of Daniel's stiffness enter my mouth, I was surprising myself when instinctively, my tongue wrapped him there and I sucked like a baby on its mum's breast.

The result was lovely, feeling it grow even more in my mouth making my cheeks blow out. I did as he told me, balled him as I sucked as deep as I could, he said I would soon get the knack of it and would find how to take him deep throat, as he did with me and it was so wonderful, and watching him enjoy is so very much too. He said I taste good like the taste of the see and he made sure he got enough of me, to lay back and feel that certain sensation thrill the cockles of your heart was wonderful, and Daniel knew how to give it his very best, the way as he sucked me full length, he teased and manipulated my balls and ran his finger delicately between my balls and my asshole, gently prodding it in time with his sucking. It was adorable.

So I was well ready for his fuck, my ass was aching for it and he smothered my hole firmly round and round stretching with two fingers inside, asking me if that was alright. I was wordless just enjoying everything he did to me, he could have done anything he wanted and when he talked about my ass being very spankable, that too. I just really wanted to be all ass for him to enjoy at his leisure, and we had lots of that on the wonderful Sunday as I continued to feel him indulge me, placing a cushion beneath to get a better stance of me, that he could fuck me sideways and then later on all fours.

"I know" he said in a childlike expression, "You be my cabin boy and I will take advantage of you!"

And he did just that, his hands exploring me, feeling the taste of him in his mouth as he deep French kissed me, then he'd suck my fresh fucked ass again, forcing me to bend over in a steeper position, propping up my ass for his pleasure, he stretching my ass cheeks wide apart for a real deep sucking followed by an even deeper and very long fucking.

"I love your ass" he gasped between the fucking and sucking. I love you dear Pete and I want you to know this is not just some passing fantasy.

"We shall do this more huh, are you game?"

I took his dwindling cock into my hands, cupping them around it and his balls complete, hanging there like they had been well satisfied, we both lay exhausted on the deck leaning against the bench, I wanted to show my appreciation for all he had done for me, how he had brought me out and made me feel like living again big time.

I bent down again to take a lesser cock into my mouth now, it felt lovely and pliable as I manipulated it inside and teased it with the tip of my tongue, my fingers running around its girth and gently stroking his balls.

It was so good to see him relax and close his eyes in ecstasy. To suck and taste him like that, feeling him rise yet again he whispered something that made me feel very special; "You are the only one ever that could raise me again so soon and want me to have a second round with you."

And so it was, there we were fucking again to our hearts content until the time eventually did come, maybe after three times that we were done in, at least until the next time.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers