First Time with Friends

Story Info
Building fence leads to group sex.
1k words
4.03
73.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biglupe69
Biglupe69
35 Followers

It all started when our best friends asked my wife and I to help clean off a fence row and build new fence on their land. Bruce and Allison have been our close friends for ten years. We have been on several vacations and trips with them, but we have never had anything sexual happen between us. Not that it hadn't crossed my mind.

Bruce and Allison are the same age as us, early forties, and like us have nowhere near perfect bodies. My wife (Kim) is nicely built for having two kids however with brown hair, b cups, and great legs that tie into an awesome ass. Myself (Wade) 6 foot 250, graying hair, something extra around the gut, but pretty toned with 6 ½ inches to play with. Allison is shorter and a little heavier than Kim, light brown hair, always tan, with bigger tits but not the ass that Kim has. Bruce is smaller than me, 5'8" about 190 with sandy blonde hair.

It was in the middle of summer in Texas and it was hot. The work was dirty and exhausting. The fence row was covered with trees that had to be limbed out high enough to build the new fence. As we ran out of daylight we made our way back to their house. We were all dirty, hot and tired. As we got to the house Allison made the comment we should jump in their pool. I said if we had our swimsuits we would, to my surprise Allison replied why do we need swimsuits. After a quiet moment all four of us said "well ok".

It was not completely dark, but the pool lights had come on well enough to see. We all stripped out of our clothes and hosed the dirt off before getting in the pool. Each couple washed their spouses, and we all jumped in the pool. Kim is completely shaved and I have a treasure trail and shaved balls. Allison had a thin landing strip and Bruce was neatly trimmed. I was relieved he was pretty much the same size as myself. Neither of us guys were hard, but we were getting there.

We all swam around pretty much avoiding any contact with each other. After 45 minutes or so we decided to get out and dry off. Allison had grabbed towels for us and we all dried off and grabbed a lounge chair. The night air had cooled down enough to be comfortable as we all laid naked. Kim crawled beside me on the chair and instantly I was hard. Allison had done the same with Bruce, almost like the two girls had planned this out. The position of our chairs gave each of us guys the perfect view of each other wives ass. Kim had slid down and started giving me a blow job. Bruce had his eyes on Kim's ass while trying to encourage a blowjob out of Allison.

Allison made the comment that even after a swim we all still had a "smell" and needed a shower. Thinking the blowjob may have been a little much, I figured this was the end of the evening. However, Allison told us there was plenty of room in the master bath and for us to get cleaned up. Bruce and I were still fully hard as we entered the steamy shower the girls had already started. Each of us took had turns washing each the other spouse off when both girls swapped positions with each other. In an instant Allison had her tongue in mouth while Kim was doing the same with Bruce. I couldn't believe how hard I was. My cock was throbbing as Allison reached down and started stroking it.

Kim had Bruce by the cock as she led him out of the shower. Allison and I stepped out and all four of us toweled off. Allison and Kim crawled onto the king size bed in the master bedroom. I went to the side were Kim was but she shook her head and pointed at Bruce signaling that she wanted him instead. Allison spread her legs inviting me to eat her pussy, while Bruce was already going down on Kim. I wrapped my lips around Allison's swollen pussy and caused a loud moan to match the one that Bruce was giving Kim.

After a few minutes of oral, Bruce and I switched places on the bed with the ladies. The swap was still on as Allison slid her wet pussy down on my cock and started grinding wildly. I started arching my back giving her as much of my cock as I could. Kim was going hard on Bruce and he was giving her what he had as well. We were close enough the two girls could lean over and kiss their own husbands. Kim kissed my mouth like she does when she is having an orgasm. Both girls rubbed the other as they were bent over.

Allison climbed off me and got on all fours, arched her back and stuck her ass up in the air. I slammed my cock in as hard and fast as I could while she groaned and bucked on my cock. Kim had moved beside her in the same position as Allison. Bruce was pounding her as hard and fast as I was his wife. I knew at this pace it wouldn't take long for me to cum. Evidently Bruce was having the same issue because he pulled out of Kim and shot his load on her back and ass. With that I came to climax and shot my load on Allison. It went to the back of her head, the second shot went from her neck to the small of her ass with the final dribble going down the crack of her ass.

Even though us two guys were finished the girls weren't. Kim climbed into a sixty nine position on Allison and within a minute both had wild load orgasms. Kim had always said she would never eat pussy, but the moment had over took her. We all took another group shower and left that night talking about the "next" time.

We have had group sex several times since and it's only gotten wilder and better!!

Biglupe69
Biglupe69
35 Followers