First Time With Jennifer & Ken Ch. 2

Story Info
Jennifer seduces a client while hubby watches.
2.1k words
3.9
65.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fl_mike
fl_mike
61 Followers

© 2001 by Mike Yevchekov

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Please feel free to contact me. Thanks for the kind words and for pointing out any logic, grammar, or tense mistakes. Finally, please vote!

* * * * *

About a month later I get a phone call from Jennifer. We talked for hours on the phone with her filling me on their latest adventure. From what she told me I have compiled this narrative.

Jennifer is sitting at her desk thinking about last weekend and the fun she had with Mike. The things that they did have changed the way she feels about her marriage. She knows something changed in her, and that a deep desires to explore even further will drive her for more experiences.

Her boss has arranged a meeting for her to attend in an hour. She has been looking forward to this meeting. She calls Ken at home and tells him to be at her office in an hour. This client excited her. There is something about him something magical that she wants to experience.

About an hour later Ken makes his way into Jennifer's office complex. On his way to his wife's office he greets the people that he knows. He opens the door to find his Jennifer talking to some man that he didn't know. Immediately Jennifer shot him a look, which he didn't know how to take.

She points to a chair and he moves over to it and sits down. Jennifer puts the phone down and walks over and leans on the desk in front of client. By leaning against the desk her skirt rides showing the tops of her stockings.

"Tom" she says while crossing her legs, the top of her stockings is showing through the slit, "this is my husband, Ken." Her nipples have become hard and pressing against her shirt. Tom reaches over and shakes Ken's hand.

Ken notices how tom is starring at her breast. Tom does not try to hide his roaming eyes as he enjoys her beauty.

"Tom, do you find my legs sexy?"

"Why, yes I do. Do you think you should ask me questions with your husband here?"

Ken is a little shocked by what Tom just said. Has she flirted with him before? Has she been with anyone? Ken starts to think to himself.

Jennifer stands up slowly. Teasing and flexing her toned legs. "Are you worried about my husband?" She sits on his lap at looks up at him. "He has a little cock and has issues getting hard. I need a big hard cock. Do you have one?"

"You will be pleased when I enter you."

Jennifer looks over at Ken, "Ken, why don't you come over here and unbutton my shirt." Ken looks down at the floor and stands up. His cock is hard and making a little dent. He walks over to his wife. "See, Ken knows that I need a real man. He likes this, look at him he has a hard-on." Ken reaches down and starts to unbutton his wife's blouse.

"This is a little strange. Sitting in your office while your husband is removing your clothes."

"Are you uncomfortable? If so, we can stop."

"No, I am fine. It just is a little strange playing with a wife while her husband is in the room."

"It's a treat for Ken. When he is a good boy, I let him watch." Ken has her blouse open. Her lacy bra does little to cover her nipples, which are clearly visible. Jennifer stands up and kisses Ken on the forehead. "Have you been a good boy?"

"Yes" is all he says while looking at the floor.

"I am going to fuck Tom on my desk. You can watch as I bend over my desk, exposing my pussy, then you can watch as his cock fills me." Tom stands up and starts to undress. She admires his firm body. He removes his polo shirt revealing his chest hair. "Look at his chest Ken, now that is a real man."

Jennifer reaches back and picks up the phone. She dials and says, "Karen, you didn't believe me the story I told you this morning. Come down to my office because I have something to show you." After saying that she hands up the phone. While reaching back she uncrossed her legs giving Tom a great view of her sheer panties.

Karen walks into Jennifer's office. She has a shocked look on her face. "I didn't realize you had company."

"Don't worry. Karen you remember my husband Ken?"

"Yes, Its nice to see you again Ken." Even in shock Karen remembers her manners.

"I told you that my husband is little. Look, you can see that he has a hard-on. Ken, take off your pants and let Karen see your little cock." Ken reaches down and removes his pants. "Good boy ken, now I want you to remove Toms pants."

Since Tom is not gay or bisexual he shocked by Ken's actions.

"Tom, don't worry."

Then Tom realizes what is going on and how he should act. Tom lets Ken unbutton and remove his clothes. His cock is half hard. "Ken, how does my cock look. In a few minutes it will be in your wife. Her juices will be all over me, then she will cum on my cock. After she is finished cumming I am going to give it to her hard and fast then cum in her. I am going to fill your wife with my seed." Tom reaches down and starts to unbutton and removing his shirt.

Jennifer's eyes light up. Hearing him talk that way to her husband turns her on. "Karen, come over hear and sit next to me. I want you to watch all of this."

Karen face is blush and her chest feels heavy. Her nipples are aching while pressing tightly against her blouse. She walks over and sits next to her best friend. Jennifer stands up, "Ken, get on your knees and remove my skirt." This is the first time she has seen another woman in an aroused state. She is aroused herself and can't want to see Tom's cock enter Jennifer.

Ken walks over to Jennifer and takes a knee in front of her. Karen is amazed watching as Ken starts to removes more of his wife's clothes. His face is inches away from her sex and her wet pussy is about to take a cock from a lover.

Thinking to herself she wonders about her friend. Is this her first lover? It can't be since Ken is watching. How did she learn that Ken wants her to have sex with others? Will Ken let Tom fuck his wife?

Tom walks over to Jennifer and grabs her head pulling her towards him. Instinctively her eyes close as she lets him take control. He pushes his tongue past her lips. This surge of passion lights her fire making her clit tingle. Tom breaks the kiss, after a few seconds Jennifer opens her eyes. She looks at everyone in the room. Ken hard-on is pushing through his underwear. She notices that Karen is starring at Jennifer. She takes a deep breath knowing what Tom is about to do.

Tom reaches down and grabs his cock. He looks over at ken and smiles as his the tip of his cock touches Jennifer's wet lips. As kens eyes drift down to his cock he lets the tip enter her. Jennifer lets out loud gasp as Tom's monster cock enters her filling her. Tom lets her warm pussy adjust to him.

"Oh Ken, do you see how I am being stretched!"

Karen and Ken are in trances watching Tom pull his wet cock out of Jennifer. His face glows with a cocky smile. Now that Jennifer has adjusted to him she starts to push deep and fast into her. They watch as Jennifer's pussy is being used.

Jennifer arches her back, her nipples brush against his chest. Her lips are moving but no words escape her lips. She looks at her lover studying his face as he pleasures her. She has waited a long time for this never thinking that she would be able to pleasure herself from him. She leans back on her desk until her backrest. The angle of her pussy changes, forcing him to rub tighter against her walls. She feels his tip run over her g spot reaching areas that Ken was never able to.

With out realizing it Karen's hands move from her knees up her thighs. Her fingers dig into her thighs, making their way up to her attention deprived clit. Her body needs the attention that Tom is giving Jennifer. At this moment she is very jealous of her, wanting to be on that desk getting fucked. She watches as Jennifer reaches out, grabbing her hand. Electric volts shock her body as Jennifer hand touches hers.

Jennifer pulls Karen's hand towards her nude body. This is the first time Karen has scene another woman nude, let alone highly aroused. She watches as Jennifer brings her fingers up to her flushed lips as kisses her fingertips. The kiss sends shivers to her clit making her want more. Jennifer take's Karen's middle finger and starts to suck it like a cock. She feels how hot Jennifer's mouth is, how wet her tongue is making her finger. Karen can feel tom pushing deep into Jennifer. As tom pushes deep in Jennifer, her body moves from the force. Taking Karen's finger Jennifer rubs it around her nipple.

Karen starts to feel confident and needs to fill her needs. Looking into Jennifer eyes she stands up. Jennifer smiles at Karen as she unzips her skirt. Jennifer notices the wet spot on her panties. Watching with intensity Karen starts to fumble with the buttons to her blouse and tossing it to the floor. Her nipples pronounced showing through her sheer blouse.

Jennifer reaches out for her now almost nude friend. She arches herself up grabbing onto Karen's shoulders. Karen feels Jennifer's soft lips touch hers. Her soft lips warp around hers and Jennifer's tongue enters her mouth. Jennifer's tongue feels like no other tongue she has felt before. It's very wet and soft and moves gently in her mouth. Her hips start to sway uncontrollably.

Tom watches as Jennifer's hand moves down towards Karen's panties. Jennifer's pussy feels like a vice, her pussy is tighter than he expect. This is the first time he was been able to enjoy two women.

Jennifer's fingers touch Karen's panties. Her fingers disappear under her panties. She feels how wet her friend is. Karen's tongue starts to move faster as Jennifer's fingers touch her wet clit. Jennifer wants her friend; she slides her middle finger into her wet pussy. Karen body starts to rock, matching Jennifer's fingers. Jennifer is amazed to feel her friend fucking her fingers. She slides her ring finger into her friend. She can feel her orgasm building in her body. With Tom pleasuring her wet aching pussy, filling her. The erotic mental stimulation from having two fingers in her best friend is sending her over the edge.

The pressure builds until convulsions release. Her orgasm over takes her body. Gripping tighter on Tom's cock sending him over the edge. Tom grunts with his final thrust pushing deep in Jennifer as he cum in her pussy. As the orgasms rips through Jennifer body her hand goes limp in Karen's panties.

Desperately Karen starts to rock her hips to give her pleasure. Her hips sway to take Jennifer's fingers deep in her, and then forward to pull them out. She presses her hips down on her friend's palm. Collapsing on Jennifer she is finally able to release all the weeks' tension on her friend's hand. As the others come back to earth, her orgasm takes hold.

They all take a moment and no words are said. They are standing comfortable with their bodies exposed. The bonds of friendship have grown stronger as they have explored each other bodies. Quickly they scurry looking for their clothes. Karen excuses herself and leaves the office. Tom looks up and says that he must be on his way. He gives Jennifer a kiss goodbye and leaves. Ken's hard-on is still noticeable through his pants. Looking at Ken, Jennifer chuckles as she finishes putting her blouse back on.

"Ken, why don't you take me to dinner. After all that work I am very hungry."

fl_mike
fl_mike
61 Followers