First Time with Michelle

Story Info
A second chance for a first love.
1k words
3.65
40.9k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eisbehr
eisbehr
199 Followers

Michelle was my sweetheart in high school. Blonde hair, petite blonde, round hips and a set of breast to put any supermodel to shame. I remember just the thought that she might let me touch them was enough to keep me excited for days.

We had been on a few group dates and had friends in common. We enjoyed each other's company and enjoyed the pleasures that can only intensify when one is being supervised by adults of surrounded by one's peers.

I remember the night of my senior prom, however. My parents gave me the car and we spent the night making out, dancing...all the while, she was practically falling out of her dress. I was certain she could feel my raging hard-on through the layers of her dress and my tux.

No couples were allowed to leave early, so when midnight came - we left as quickly as possible. We drove around in the dark and at last she was mine....Our tongues greedily probed each other. She slipped her arms readily out of her sleeves and her creamy breasts tumbled out. I'd not seen them before. They were certainly the biggest of any of the girls I'd known and I was greedy to take them into my mouth. My heart was beating furiously as we undressed each other.

"Do want me to give you a blow job?" she asked.

"If you want to," I answered. I'd never had my cock sucked by any girl before. She unzipped my pants and took my shaft into her hand. As she licked up and down I looked at her beautiful face. I loved her so much and ached for this contact. Somehow it seemed so dirty and wrong to have someone so precious and beautiful performing this act on me.

We changed positions. I'm pretty sure both of us wanted to make love. But being so young it was hard to talk, to communicate what we wanted...

******

Time wore on and I went to college. Michelle found a new boyfriend and we each got involved in our own lives. It was 2 years before I heard from her. I received a phone call on the dorm pay phone and she asked me to meet her. She wanted to talk.

I couldn't wait to see her. I guess it doesn't matter how people leave things. There's still an attraction that can't be tamed. I raced to Hampton to meet her. I was anxious to see how she looked, to smell her, to feel her close.

As I pulled up I wasn't disappointed. She was every inch the vixen I remembered. She greeted me with a big hug and I wasn't going to let her out of my grasp until I felt those huge tits press up against me. She smelled sweet like jasmine and every sense I had drunk her in.

We walked along Hampton beach and she told me what was going on with her. About what one would expect. A fight with her parents, moving in with a guy, a breakup. I guess he found someone else. The funny thing was, she was still living with the boyfriend and the new girl. Hmmmm.

She took my hand in hers and we walked further. It felt good until she said," I guess you should take me home now."

My hopes crushed. It seemed that the hours we spent flew by. As she wished, I opened a door for her to get in and I glimpsed her stockinged calf retreat into my CRX. Off we went.

Minutes later we pulled into the parking lot of the motel where she lived with her ex, his girlfriend and her two kids.

"You can come in. He's not here."

As if the situation could get any more awkward. We ascended the stairs and she opened the door. The girlfriend was there with 2 kids passed out on the couch. Michelle and the girlfriend exchanged glares and she led me to the room where she slept. It was furnished with a mattress, no sheets and marshmallow Fluff on the wall. A pile of laundry lay on the floor. I felt so bad for her.

"So this is where you stay?" I asked.

"Well right now. It seems like it would be awkward but it's not so bad."

We took of our coats and I reached to hug her. She felt so good in my arms. Our bodies were a good fit as her little waist rested in my arms. As she exhaled in contentment, I felt the fall of her breasts against my chest through the fabric of clothes.

I didn't come to see her with the intention of sex or even kissing her, but as we embraced and our lips brushed against each other's cheeks, it was unstoppable. What started out as gentle affection turned into a heated frenzy of kissing. Our tongues and hands racing to cover as much territory as possible.

My hands moved ot unbutton her shirt and it seems, at least now, as if we slid out of our clothes and became naked.

She lay on the bed. We said nothing to each other as she guided me into her. I wish I could say we made sweet love. I wish I could say we fucked like uncaged beasts. Maybe it was the weird situation of where we were. Maybe the surprise of seeing her after so long.

Her arms caressed my back and she kissed me...I came quickly. I couldn't help it. She was so beautiful and I was so unprepared for the possibility of anyone that good ever wanting me inside them. As her huge creamy breasts shook from the motion beneath me, I shot a load of cum inside her that was so powerful it almost hurt.

And as awkward as that may have been, the door to the motel opened. I knew it was time to go. A regret that I may harbor the rest of my life......But do stay tuned for part 2 to find out.

eisbehr
eisbehr
199 Followers