First Time with Model Chantal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, oh," Chantal was chanting rhythmically as the pleasure coursed through her and my sperm spattered off her cheek to spray against her naked shoulder. My own orgasmic feelings took a few seconds to catch up, the cum boiling out of me so fast that the pleasure hadn't yet hit. Trapped with my dick against her face like that, the second wave that left me came out as a compressed gob that began immediately to drip down Chantal's cheek to her chin, and then splatter down onto her right breast.

She shifted unexpectedly with another gasp and my prick spat out a line of cream that entered her open lips to gather in a string on her tongue, a sight that caused me to immediately push my cock inside and empty the rest of my aching balls into her instinctively sucking mouth.

I felt my pleasure pour out of me, relishing every second of sensation. It was intense and quick, for both of us. The major rushes of our respective pleasures peaked early, and then we were both sagging like rag dolls. I lost control of the hand-held for a few moments, as you'll see, then managed to get it back into line to pull in close to Chantal's blushing neck and face. Her features looked slack and druggy but happy. My rapidly-softening penis emerged from her mouth, dragging a line of saliva and semen along with it.

Chantal gave one final writhe against her fingers and lay back on her elbows, her lower body splaying out in exhaustion. Her glistening breasts heaved with the rise and fall of her breath. My knees were weak, but I managed to stay standing so I could get some footage of her lolling in exhaustion. She gave a little smile as my camera roved over her pinkish face, taking in the smears of jism that dotted her upper lip and hung down her cheek. Her tits shone wetly.

I hadn't even caught my breath enough to think, so at that moment I wasn't wondering what she'd done with the rest of my offering. In a moment when she opened her mouth to speak I realized she must have swallowed.

"Did you get all that?" she asked, and then burst out laughing, her naked body shaking with mirth as she pointed at the two cameras.

"Yes, and then some," I grinned back. "I hope you enjoyed yourself."

"Jesus...", she muttered, shaking her head, and then looked up at me. "Can I say that on film?"

"Hey, this is America," I joked. "You can say anything. Speaking of which, do you have any parting words for our audience?"

"Sure," Chantal replied, and she turned to the camera on the tripod. "Just imagine this is you," she instructed the camera, and then slid neatly to her knees on the carpet. With one move she engulfed my softened cock in that wonderful mouth of hers again, bathing my sensitive flesh in warm wetness. Damned if I didn't feel all cozy and loved. Of course Chantal knew I still had the other camera running, so she played to it by looking upward at me as she pulled herself away from and let my slackened meat hang against her smiling lips. She spent a few seconds sucking on my tender balls, and then she waved at the camera with a goodbye smirk.

"That was great, just great," I praised her as I set the camera down in the chair and drew her to her feet for a warm embrace. Her body felt soft and yielding in my arms, her breath tickling my neck as I held her close for a moment or two, my right hand on her supple ass. If you don't watch it you could fall in love with this one, I remember thinking.

"Do me a favor?" she whispered.

"Sure."

By way of reply Chantal grasped my hand from behind her waist and drew it between us, pulling it downward to her crotch. She turned her face to mine, and I could smell myself on her skin. "I can have a little after-come," she whispered. "Just touch it for me."

She held my fingers against her sopping pussy and pressed inward. I didn't have to be told how hot she was, it felt like chicken soup fresh out of the pot, and I didn't need to be coaxed. In moments I was strumming at her clit with the tips of my index and middle finger and our mouths were glued to each other. I didn't care that she tasted like sperm and that her other hand was again grasping and pumping my over-sensitive equipment, because I could feel the strong need blazing out of her; that feeling seemed bigger than both of us.

In a few moments, with my tongue down her throat and my fingers deep in her groove, she shivered and came again, a muffled sound coming from somewhere in her chest. I thought my dick would be torn off my body, she clamped down on it so hard with her hand. Over and over she spasmed, filling me with the awe and envy that every man must feel for the prolonged pleasure by which some women seem blessed. Despite the fact that my cock was being so roughly handled I couldn't help but feel it start to fill with blood again, just from the effects of her sheer erotic presence. If this was "a little after-come", then may I have the same someday.

With my other hand I reached around her as she continued to shake, to get my fingers into that hot little ass of hers again. I found her crack and held her jiggling flesh tightly to me, snaking a finger into her rear hole with almost no effort. It wasn't that I sought to bring her more pleasure so much as it was a selfish, brute instinct to have this overheated young woman in every way possible, while the getting was good. She simply felt so....sexual.

We stayed like that while Chantal's pleasure gradually subsided. Our mouths stayed hungry for each other's tongues as her flesh molded to mine and I felt again the wetness on my fingers. When finally she went slack I picked her up and laid her down on the bed, where she collapsed with a smutty little grin on her pretty face. I found a blanket in the closet and put it over her, surprising myself at my own energy level and presence of thought, considering how spent that orgasm had left me.

Of course I hadn't been focused enough to catch the last few minutes on video, which is a pity; you'll just have to take my word for that action...but what you will see on the disc are a few more quick bits that we finished up with that afternoon, after Chantal came back to life. The first was her taking another long pee, with my camera accompanying her on her trip from the bedroom -- you can watch her stepping woozily into the bathroom and then practically falling onto the toilet seat in a happy, weary state. She smiles at us just before my camera travels down to watch her gush into the commode, with her saying something like "I can't believe I'm letting everyone see me do this" in a none-too-convincing tone of voice. A little paper is applied with her hand to keep things neat and tidy after she's finished, so we get to see that wonderful cunt in close-up some more.

Since I had to go as well, the next thing you see (in that eye-over-my-shoulder point of view) is me trying not to get an erection as Chantal directs my dick at that same target bowl with her hand, and I manage to avoid spraying piss all over the bathroom and her fingers, god knows how. She was really giggling there.

Too bad if you don't like a little pissing with your sex, you can always fast-forward to the last bit where I'm sporting a full hard-on again and sitting out in the living room. Chantal's loving my dick with her mouth again, this time softly and tenderly with none of those urgent moves she was using at the height of her passion. She's on her knees on the carpet, her head sometimes resting on my thigh as she admires how stiff she's making my cock all over again with her hand. And then I'm back between those sweet lips, or running all over her face. It's so cozy and intimate, with only the sexy sounds of her slurping and sucking as accompaniment.

She can tell when I'm going to come, and just gazes steadily into the camera with those bedroom eyes, the swollen head of my penis right at her half-open mouth as she strokes it, slowly. I sigh as the pleasure overtakes me again and the semen runs up my shaft and over her lips and tongue. Chantal milks the cream out of me and laps at it like a confirmed masturbator's dream girl, playing to her viewers, spending a long time kissing the tip of my dick and showing the white ropes and puddles of cum on her tongue. I don't think there's a man out there who won't feel the urge to run this segment over and over again, and maybe some women as well?

At the end she scoops it all into her mouth, works it with her tongue like my jism is a savory meal, and then gives a big, exaggerated swallow.

With nothing left to show you that session, I just let the camera fade out on her pretty face. Hope you've enjoyed yourself.