First Timers Ch. 02

Story Info
The plunge continues.
1.8k words
3.67
31k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claw69
claw69
3 Followers

After Toni got back home we were still glowing after our new experiences and still horny as hell. As we undressed I could still see cum that had dried on her still flushed skin. As I stood looking at Toni I couldn't help but think how much I wanted this beautiful woman who had just given herself to two people so eagerly. Toni went into the bathroom and returned totally nude. Her 36c breasts were swinging proudly, her beautiful blushed nipples sticking out proudly sumptuously and her shaved pussy dripping with her sweet juice.

She went to her knees and took my erect, throbbing cock into her mouth while using her tongue on the underside giving me that pleasure of the feeling of filling her mouth with its warm contents. I stopped her in time so I could taste that wonderful cum dripping from her pussy. We climbed up on the bed and I had her to just sit on my face so that I could eat her soaking wet pussy and tongue her sweet asshole. Her orgasms were coming hard with the thought that I was eating a pussy that had just been fucked by another man and ate by another woman.

She rolled off and asked me if I would fuck her ass as lovingly as she had had her pussy fucked not so long ago. Who was I to complain much less ask questions? So I found the bottle of lube that we kept on the bedside table for just a moment like this and worked my finger in and out of her ass. When she started to relax and open that sweet dark forbidden hole for one finger I inserted another then a third. While keeping her on all fours, I stopped long enough to lube my cock and started toward the dark rose bud of her anus. From her soft throaty moans I could tell that she was loving it and grabbing hold of her soft petal pink button. She screamed, "deeper, deeper" and "faster, faster". "Fuck my ass hard and don't stop until I'm full of your hot cum". Her lovely dark hole was so pink and warm and so tight that I was having a difficult time not cumming too quickly. All of a sudden she had an explosive orgasm from the ass fucking that sent us both over the edge. I shot what felt like a ton of cum into her ass and she just slid from her doggie stance. She seemed to pass out but that was not the case, she was basking in the afterglow of yet another powerful orgasm. Then she looked at me and said "We're gonna have more fun tomorrow. I just wanted to see if I could take your hard throbbing cock in my ass as I've arranged a surprise for you".

As the sun rose on a warm cloudless summer day we sat down to breakfast and as always her great coffee. Just to watch Toni in the kitchen cooking completely in the nude is a gift for these brown eyes. As soon as I had finished she suggested we go and take a shower. As we headed up stairs she told me that my surprise would be there in about an hour so I made quick time of shaving my balls and pubic hair around my cock as Toni did the same to her pussy. While in the shower we rubbed our faces over each other's crotch, with a lot of kissing. At least we did for as long as I could get away with it.

I really wanted her to look good so I applied lotion all over her body. I get a hard on just doing that as her skin is always as soft as a baby is skin and so smooth. And I could tell she was ready for play time; just the lotion had her pussy lips pink with anticipation.

Finally, about 11:00 am the doorbell rang. To our delight it was Todd and Sally. After closing the door, greetings and hugs done, we were looking for a way to start again. The suggestion was made to that we go to a sex shop to look for toys we would all share. All I could think about on the way there was what would turn everyone on? The only thing I really knew was i wanted to be naked and servicing or whatever anyone wanted to make them feel good. I was in a submissive mood. When we arrived and started looking at all the fascinating and fun thing on display there we decided on a double-headed dildo. A fine one that was light blue jelly very soft, but firm and at least 5 inches around for the girls ."As Todd and I climbed in to the front of the van, the girls moved in to the back and began kissing and feeling each other. Their passionate moans and sighs left us fighting not only for control of the bulges in our pants but also the position of the rearview mirror. We were not about to waste and time getting back to the house."

We hit the door at home wide open with the girls stripping as fast as they could while running to the bedroom. Toni's tits bouncing ever so seductively and Sally's 32a's not far behind. The girls were giggling as they hit the bed and started kissing and tonguing each other's hot mouth (panties gone at the door!). They were both tearing at the plastic covering that the 14 inch double headed dildo had on it and as soon as it was opened Sally and Toni told Todd to wash it. That didn't take long and we both stripped and ran back into the bedroom so we could watch the girls please each other with this monster. The girls were both sucking the dildo to get it wet so they could fuck each other. Both pussies were draining lots of pussy juice, both of their clits were pink from excitement. They took the dildo and put it in each others pussies; Toni grinding against Sally with the dildo totally hidden in both ladies. Todd and I left puddles at our feet without even touching our shafts. After numerous orgasms from both girls they took the dildo out and Sally cleaned Toni's end with her mouth as Toni was on the other end cleaning Sally's.

Todd and I both were not to be left out again, so we started playing with our cocks preparing them. As the moans from the girls grew louder we grabbed each other's cock and started playing. Finally we lay down beside the girls and started sucking each other's cock. Now the girls were watching us as had watched them and cheered us both on to cum. I was first as my load went in to Todd's warm wet mouth he swallowed so that none escaped his lips. No sooner than I had finished I was treated with a good amount of his hot sweet cum. I didn't swallow right away as I wanted to let it sit in my mouth so I could enjoy the taste on my tongue. Ok rest time. The girls were no where near done and Sally and Toni both started sucking Todd's cock and balls. One would gently suck both balls in her mouth as the other one was deep throating his cock. This continued as I played with my cock, the girls were getting him hard for another round. I looked at Todd's ball sack; it was shrinking again which meant he was ready to blast another load. Sally stopped and tapped Toni's shoulder and pointed at me. Oh my god the thrill of having 2 ladies playing with your cock at the same time is a religious experience that every man should experience once in his life. Both hot mouths were french kissing around my cock, their saliva was running down into my ass towards the dark center of my being.

Then it stopped as suddenly as it started. With a slutty look I got from Toni, she climbed on top of Todd slowly pushed her dripping wet self down onto his huge throbbing hard cock. I could tell that she was enjoying her ride as her dark wavy auburn hair was flying back and forth covering her exquisitely expressive blue eyes. A scream of a powerful orgasm hit and she laid down on him. I got the bright idea while she was laying there for me to tongue fuck her beautifully rounded ass. She was so relaxed that my tongue went deep with no problem. Sally seeing this Sally went for lube and my cock.

Sally then kissed my cock and asked me if I was going fuck Toni in the ass while Todd was in her pussy? I just grinned and she lavishly covered my shaft. I felt that she was looking for some reason to slide her hand over my hard erect cock. I whispered into Toni's ear "Hold on Hon, Your gonna love this" as Todd knew what I was doing. He just grabbed her and held on to her and kissed her as I slid my hard cock into her ass. Before I got the head in good she had an orgasm and Sally was feeding me her pussy juice then Todd then Toni. Todd looked at Sally and told her with a grin,Your next and she orgasmed just hearing that. Neither Todd nor I came in Toni as we prepared to double penetrate Sally. Toni was washed out from 30 or so orgasms so we let Sally wash our cocks to prepare her for her turn.

Back to the bed so Todd and I were getting Sally ready as she was begging for us to hurry although neither Todd nor I wanted to physically hurt any one of them. Sally was begging like a schoolgirl for both our cocks. As she climbed on top of me I saw an excitement into her eyes I had not seen often. Her pussy was so hot and wet before she got all the way down on my cock she came so hard she actually squirted cum all over my balls. Toni jumped up and proceeded to clean my balls with her mouth until Todd asked her to move. He had his cock lubed and was just starting to loosen up her ass when she just basically sat down on his cock until it completely disappeared into her ass. Todd had a surprised look on his face until she told him that she and Toni had talked last night after he and I were asleep and she and Toni had decided to make this very special for both of us.

More to cum...

claw69
claw69
3 Followers