First Timers Ch. 03

Story Info
Hubby watches Toni with new girlfriend.
870 words
3.91
28.2k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claw69
claw69
3 Followers

Edited By Jayne C.

Well, after our sinful good time with Todd and his girl, Toni decided to take things one step further, with my blessings. She decided it was time for to have her own girlfriend. I was not about to argue about it as I had always wanted her to experience all she deserved. I loved this lady with all my heart and was not going to get in her way. Well lo and behold there was a lady she worked with that wanted Toni as much as Toni wanted her. Her name was Mary, another redhead, as red as Toni was on her head but with shaved pubes.

It all started one beautiful summer evening on the beach in Virginia. Toni and Mary were talking and I was egging things on when Toni said we should show him what female love is like. I had no problem when we all went to our king size bed and I started to watch these two lovely ladies kissing on each other. It was like a dream as they both undressed each other with a passion, like I have never experienced before. These two were definitely after each other's sweet nectar; the ambrosia only a woman can give.

This time I just lay and watch these two beauties lick and kiss each other's skin till the passion was exploding. God, what a sight watching two red heads going at each other's pussies with wild abandon. No words were spoken; as the moans of passion were all they required to show what the other needed. As I watched the juices were flowing from each one so heavily I couldn't tell whether it was cum or spittle. Never the less it didn't matte; each lady was cumming very hard as each tried to drink as much cum as they could from each other.

After that strong orgasm they both just smiled and looked at me, Toni asked "Is that what you had in mind?"

Damn, what could I say? Mary dove back down into Toni's ass and started tongue fucking her till Toni was having another orgasm just having her ass eaten out! Toni leaned over and swallowed my cock a cock that was aching; to shoot its man seed. But she wouldn't quite let me cum just yet.

Mary sat her pussy down on my face and rode till she came again. Then she turned over and licked all her juice off before I could get it all. But I was not to be disappointed. Toni did the same as she set on my face and ordered me to chew on her lips as she came to the point where she literally squirted in to my mouth. Both girls at this point were pretty well worn out and I was left with a raging hard-on. I dare not ask that they take care of me after I had witnessed the most beautiful love-making I had ever seen. As I lay there looking as these lovely ladies I decided to slowly stroke my cock to see where, if anywhere, this was going.

They were kissing and hugging in a very loving way and stroking each other's breasts. I watched as Toni bent down and started sucking Mary's breast as loving as a breast-feeding child would do. Mary reached over and started playing with my cock. She looked at Toni and asked her if she could help me to get off telling her she wanted to feel my cum on her back.

As Mary wanted to be fucked doggie Toni got under her and started sucking on her clit. Mary did the same to Toni just as I climbed up and entered Mary's sweet pussy from behind. Toni's face was so close to the action she was able to alternate between sucking Mary's clit and licking my cock and balls as I slid in and out of Mary's eager pussy. This was almost more than I could stand. Within a few minutes I climaxed in what felt like enough cum to fill a bucket. As soon as my cum started flowing Toni grabbed my cock and took every last drop in ot her mouth. She, however, kept some to share with Mary as they switched the cum back and forth till it was gone in a long tongue kiss.

Toni then grabbed her double-headed dildo that we had previously bought and Mary's eyes lit up in delight. Toni then licked both ends so they were good and wet and each of the girls lay on their back. Both girls edged closer to the other until they had both taken all of the dildo as deep as it would go. With the dildo in them they were rubbing each other's clits and fucking the dildo at the same time. More powerful orgasms shook them to the point where all they could do was lay back and enjoy the glow of cumming so hard. I then leaned over and kissed each one and thanked them both for a wonderful time. Both girls kissed me goodnight and with Toni in the middle we settled down for a wonderful night of dreaming while holding each other.

claw69
claw69
3 Followers