First Times a Charm

Story Info
Hot times on the dunes.
973 words
3.99
39.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a great hike on the trail. Still no other hikers this early in the season. The smells of spring in the air. From the main path, through a hedge of thick brambles, I find the small, almost indistinguishable path, to my "private sanctuary". An idyllic spot perched high on a dune above a beautiful lake teeming with birds and no other creatures, human or otherwise.

Taking my pack off I removed my shirt since it was starting to get warm and laid out my blanket on the top of a dune that is really not very much bigger than my blanket, and is surrounded by brambles and bushes on one side and open to the lake on the other.

Lying down on the blanket in the warm sand I decided to remove my shorts as well to allow the spring sunshine to warm my winter weary body. Allowing my back to tan I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

I was awakened by a mans voice from behind the brambles. Startled I reached for my shorts. OWWW! I must have sunburned my ass.

"That's what I wanted to tell you. Sorry I disturbed you dude, but this is a great spot for an all-over tan, I thought I was the only one who knew about it." he chuckled.

I offered him a bottle of beer and we sat and talked about everything from sports to politics. He was a great conversationalist and very well read. Finally he said that he was sorry he disturbed me but that if he didn't I could have done significant damage without applying any lotion. Taking off his shirt he said he had some aloe gel that he would apply, if I wanted. This guy had a huge chest. Broad and deeply chiseled down to his rippling six-pack of abs. He said aloe is great for sunburn, or in my case bun burn. I said sure why not, I mean he had seen me already. So I lay on my belly and closed my eyes. I heard him go into his pack and get the gel.

Then I felt his gargantuan hands on my back massaging the ointment into my skin. Next he went down my legs. His leg brushed mine and he must have removed his sweat pants when he got the gel. I started having odd thoughts about this guy. We started making small talk again. His massaging was really relaxing me. The conversation turned to sex; I said he must have his pick of the women at his gym. Yeah, but they really don't interest me all that much, I'm bisexual and prefer men. With that his gel coated hands reached my butt and he started kneading the sore flesh of my ass. He asked me if I was. With that I opened my eyes and sat up saying "I've always been curious butttt..."
My mouth must've ceased. I couldn't believe what I saw. Jim was kneeling and totally nude. His penis had to be 13 inches long and as big around as my fist with a huge nut sac beneath and it was only semi-erect. I don't consider myself gay but this guy was gorgeous. Seeing the look of astonished lust on my face he pulled me to him and French kissed me deeply. His massive hand found my 6-inch penis and was massaging my balls. His other massive paw was caressing my ass. I responded by taking his tongue deep into my mouth and caress it with my tongue. Jim was reclined on his side to give me perfect access to his equipment.

His massive balls cascaded down the front of his tree trunk-like leg and rested on blanket. Looking into his finely chiseled face and his deep brown eyes. I massaged his scrotum as I slowly licked up his leg. Massive calf, followed by deeply striated quads was all treated by my tongue. This guy tasted great. My nose was now just at his big nut sac as I fed one huge testicle into my mouth. The skin was smooth and tasted of salt. I kissed the other ball and touched the tip of my tongue to the underside of his massive penis. I licked, kissed and nibbled the underside eliciting more moans of encouragement from him. At last I reached the tip of his cock. I touched my lips to the slit.

Jim kind of just moaned when I did this. Please...suck me...please. With that I opened my mouth engulfed the head of the only penis I have ever sucked. The sensations were incredible. His smell, his sounds, the feel of the skin made me want to take it all but I could only fit the head plus about an inch or two. So I used both hands which only wrapped about 3/4 of the way around his epic member and jacked him into my eager mouth. On every up stroke I sucked for all I was worth. This made his cock swell even more. I felt his massive hand on the back of my head massaging my scalp. He was grunting and groaning and gyrating his tightly muscled ass. I must've been doing something right for my first time, which definitely wouldn't be my last.

I licked all up and down all 18 inches of cock and finally deep throated 9 inches of it. Still jacking my man and sucking I felt him spasm and shoot what felt like a gallon of sperm into whatever space was left in my mouth. Oh GOD Oh GOD that was sooo great Jim shook and stammered. His massive hands, made me feel like a rag doll, when he pulled me up to him as I swallowed all of his cum. We kissed again and fell asleep in the hot sun.