First Trip to a Swing Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife suggests they try a swingers' club.
5.2k words
4.31
117k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hanibal
hanibal
140 Followers

The two main characters in most of my stories are based on my wife and myself and tend to be about first time experiences.

Events within are also based on our real life experiences, but do not take them too literally. If you read all my stories then we have had many first experiences, so they will often contradict each other, they are more about stories I have created to capture those first feelings we had. The stories are also supposed to be erotic rather than sexually graphic, and often have a longish lead in to create an atmosphere and hopefully more than a whiff of credibility, there is no abuse and no humiliation. We are also from the UK and I write the dialogue as we would actually say it, rather than the way a US reader may best understand it.

All I can say is that many of the events are true and the feelings we experienced are all true, if that's your thing then please read on.

*

I have now committed several of our experiences to paper, or more to the point three of my wife Anne's, only one of which that I was fortunate enough to play a part in, albeit as only a very willing and enthusiastic voyeur. Incidentally, if you have neglected to read any of my previous missives, her first two encounters occurred well before we met.

I suppose I was keen to explore further, but not entirely sure in which direction. She had expressed a wish to see me with another woman immediately after our last experience but had not repeated this particular desire since that moment. I endeavoured to grasp the bull by the horns at the first available opportunity.

As it turned out, she beat me to it.

I was awoken one Sunday morning by the gentle feeling of fingertips wafting along the underside of my cock. This was not an entirely unusual beginning to the day and I lay back with my eyes closed, as though half asleep, enjoying the sensation.

"I know you're awake," she informed me as she now wrapped her hand around my hardness, "you can't fool me."

I opened my eyes.

"I would never try to," I responded truthfully, "you always catch me out."

"Well don't ever forget it," she gave me a playful but firm squeeze.

"I saw Sean last night, when I was out," she continued, Sean was the guy we had let into our little voyeuristic fantasy.

"Oh, did you," I turned to look at her, intrigued as to the direction of the conversation. If she was telling the truth, and I have no reason to believe otherwise, it was the first time they had seen each other, since that night.

"Did you chat about anything in particular?" I enquired cheekily.

"Not really," she paused a little, still stroking me, her breathing a little deeper now.

"There must have been something," I pressed, "did you offer him a repeat performance?" I joked.

She stopped stroking me.

"I certainly did not!" she answered, seemingly genuinely shocked at my attempt at brevity.

"Calm down, it was just a joke, you know how twisted I am," I paused for a few seconds, before continuing. "Besides," another pause, "you are actually fondling my knob whilst talking about a bloke I watched you give a blow job to, only a few weeks ago. I can imagine normal blokes perhaps getting a little touchy about the subject."

She smiled and resumed with the gentle stroking.

"But you're not normal, you've already admitted to being twisted."

"True," I nodded in mock agreement, "but I haven't always been twisted, and we haven't actually found out how disturbed I really am, I'm not sure if I'm the finished article yet."

She giggled; I could always make her laugh, even when she was pissed at me.

"Anyway, he's back with his wife, he introduced me."

"Good, I'm glad," I meant it, "What's she like."

"Attractive, you'd like her."

"Did you tell her she owes me a blow job?"

"I steered the conversation away from the whole blow job thing."

"Perhaps best."

"Sooo," she drew out whilst tickling under the head of my cock, "how do we find out?"

"Find out what?"

"How depraved you are."

She was definitely trying to drive this conversation in a particular direction,

"Well," I feigned a serious expression, I wanted to push this a s far as I could, "I think we have to experiment with all different sorts of depraved behaviour, to ascertain what level I can, or should I say, we can, sink to."

"Sounds like a plan, to me," she responded in agreement, "what do you suggest?" She pulled back the blankets, licked the tips of her fingers, then continued to stroke the end of my cock.

I sighed, "that's nice."

"I know," then, "go on, tell me."

"Seriously?"

She nodded.

My head was filled with ideas.

"Well, I'm not sure," I hesitated, I was not completely lying, masturbation fantasies are one thing, attempting to act them out, was entirely something different.

"Try me."

"No, you first," I pressed; I wanted her to set the agenda.

"Ok, but you already know this," she waited a moment, as if to gather her thoughts, "I would like to see you with another woman."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"How far would you like me to go?"

She looked down at my cock.

"I want to see you fuck someone," she looked up, to check my response, "well, what do you think?"

I suppose I was a bit shocked, but tried not to show it.

"I probably wouldn't enjoy it, but I'm prepared to give it a go," It was a light hearted response, but I was intrigued and more than a little interested in the idea, "do you have anyone in mind or can I shag anyone?"

"Not just anyone, she has to be attractive."

"Well I suppose that's a bonus, any idea how we go about it? I mean, I'm sure there are absolutely loads of attractive women out there who would love to get their hands on me, but off the top of my head, I can't actually think of any."

There was a moment's hesitation before she responded.

"Why don't we try a club?"

"What sort of club?" I responded, naively.

She hesitated again.

"A swingers club."

"What do you know about swingers clubs?"

"I don't really know anything, apart from what we've seen on the telly."

I remained silent, sensing there was more.

"What I do know is," she continued, "there are three swingers clubs within forty miles of us."

"How do you know that?"

"I did a bit of Internet research, two of them have weekly couple's only nights, and one of them has couples only Sunday afternoons."

Afternoons?" thinking this sounded odd.

"Well, late afternoons and early evenings, I thought that would be easier to explain if people asked what we were up to."

"And you'd be ok with this?"

"I think so, both places insist that there is no pressure and many couples just go to watch and be watched."

"How do you know that?"

She looked a little sheepish.

"I e-mailed both clubs for some info."

"My word, you really are a dirty slut," I kissed her, "I don't think I've ever felt this close to you before."

She grimaced at me.

"What about our wedding day?"

"Pretty close, but I didn't know what a filthy slut you were back then."

She squeezed my cock again.

"You've always known," in as sexy a voice as she could muster.

I had always known, but still was surprised that whilst I had been trying to pluck up the courage to talk about stuff like this, she had been picking her moment as well.

"What do you think?" she asked, "it's only a thought; we don't have to if you don't fancy it."

"Do you fancy it?"

"I think so; I just think that if it's not for us we just leave. Apparently, on your first visit, they show you around and if you're not sure, you can stay and watch or if you want to leave, they give you your money back."

I thought for a moment.

"Show me the details."

She did, we checked out the web sites for both clubs, the Sunday afternoon club looked a lot classier. It had the usual club facilities, dance floor, bar and lounge area all on the ground floor, upstairs however, there were private and public rooms, many with viewing areas.

As I flipped through the pages, Anne watched over my shoulder.

"What do you think?" she asked me.

"Let's do it," I replied.

"You sure, when?"

"Today."

"Nooo!" she responded, "I didn't mean right now."

"Why not, if we think about it for too long, we might talk ourselves out of it."

She considered this thought for a while, brow furrowed, expression serious.

"Well!" I urged.

She smiled, "Go on then, let's do it."

That was that, deal done, we spent a bit more time over the fine details, directions, opening times, dress code and such like, then we spent a lot more time in nervous anticipation, wondering what was in store for us.

Directions were easy enough, dress code was smart and casual with nice underwear, opening time was 4pm, you also had to call or e mail to book in. We did not wish to appear over eager, so we aimed to get there around 6 pm, it closed around midnight. We e-mailed details as neither of us was brave enough to actually call.

What seemed like many hours and a long fairly subdued drive later, we pulled onto a public car park that was supposed to be a mere 50 yards away from our destination. I was surprised how close we seemed to be to the centre of the town and even though the streets seemed to very quiet, as you would expect on an early Sunday evening, my stomach was churning.

I locked the car and we crossed the main road, hand in hand, the directions were spot on. We walked past the shops and turned right into a narrow street, the entrance should be 25 yards on the left.

It was, a large green door with an intercom fixed to the inside of the doorframe. There was no sign or indication of what lay beyond the locked door. Anne squeezed my hand tightly, I looked at her, she was staring at the door.

"Still time to change your mind," I offered.

She looked at me, "Do you want to?"

I shook my head, I didn't, we were here now, I pushed the intercom.

"Hello," crackled the tinny speaker. I gave our names and there was a slight pause.

"Ok, push the door."

I did, it opened into a plush hallway with a large oak staircase, still hand in hand, we climbed the staircase as it wound around to the left. At the top, there was a small opening directly in front of us and another security door to our right.

An attractive slim blonde woman, probably in her 40's, maybe a little older than us, appeared at the opening. She was wearing a white shirt, unbuttoned to below her black lace bra, she offered her hand.

"Hi, I'm Carrie," we gently shook her hand in turn.

"Hi, I'm Greg, this is Anne, we called earlier."

She looked at a list in front of her, before looking up with a smile.

"No problem, this is your first visit here, isn't it?"

"It's our first visit to anywhere like this," I replied, trying not to appear nervous.

"Oh, I see, well don't worry, we won't bite," she paused before looking at Anne, briefly checking her out, then smiling, "unless you'd like me to, of course."

Anne smiled back, her cheeks colouring slightly as this very hot moment passed between them.

"I'll have to get back to you on that, if you don't mind."

"No problem, I'm very patient," almost whispered, then looked at us both, "would you like me to show you around."

"Please," we answered in unison.

She reached under the counter and the door clicked open, we pushed it open, Carrie met us on the other side as the door clicked shut. Her bottom half clad in tight jeans and high heel boots, looked as good as the top half. We were in a short corridor, with louvered doors at the end and to our right. She gestured towards the bottom doors.

"The bar, lounge and dance floor are through there and the rooms are to the right and up the stairs," we followed her into the lounge. There were around 20 couples in the lounge, some sat at the bar others sat in booths, there was music playing but not loud enough to drown out the sound of conversation. There was no evidence of any sexual activity, but half of the couples were in various stages of undress. Nothing blatant, mostly lingerie and boxers, I noticed one woman in a p.v.c. basque.

"This is obviously the lounge area, the changing room is over there." She pointed across the room, "There is no obligation to get changed if you plan on staying down here, only if you go upstairs, would you like to look upstairs?" We both nodded.

We followed back through the swing doors, through the other doors, and up a flight of stairs. There was a sauna at the top of the stairs; we glanced through the window as we passed, to see three couples, all naked.

Along the carpeted landing, there were quite a few couples, some sat some standing, most wearing lingerie. We passed a youngish couple, sat kissing, her large breasts were bare, he wore a towel around his waist. We paused for a moment to watch; he was gently stroking her nipples as her hand moved under the towel, playing with his cock. The young woman, now aware she was being observed, turned to look at Anne, she was dark and quite pretty, 30 ish. It was new territory for us; I think we both felt like we had been caught out. The woman just smiled at Anne as she pulled the towel away, revealing a large, circumcised cock; grasping it in her hand, they resumed their kissing.

We moved along the corridor, to where Carrie was waiting, in front of a window.

"There are many different rooms, some with locks, most with windows, however you can close the curtains on the inside if you want some privacy. I looked through the window, it was dark inside, but I could make out a large bed, with several people lay on top of it.

"There is a large room with no door and a seated viewing area, there is a pitch black narrow room," she grinned, "you have to feel your way around, there are a couple of booths, designed like glory holes," she looked at us "do you know what glory holes are?" I nodded; Anne shook her head with a bemused look.

"I'll tell you after," I reassured her.

"There's an orgy room upstairs, one of the rooms has a darkened enclosed viewing area, so if you don't want wandering hands then stay out of there. I suggest you have a look round, there is no pressure, if you feel like just watching, then there are enough couples that will enjoy letting you."

"Are there any rules or restrictions," Anne asked.

"Only to be respectful of each others feelings and boundaries, we recommend you practice safe sex, there are condoms in every room and no always means no,"

"That's it?"

"Yup, if you want to get down on the floor right here, no one will stop you."

"What about downstairs."

"There too, it's not as common, but far from unusual."

"I noticed, through the window, two women together," Anne enquired, "is that common?"

"Yes, you will find that most women and a few of the men are at least curious, if not fully bi sexual."

"Really!"

"Really, as I said, you set your own boundaries," she said to us both, then to Anne, with a very sexy smile, "is that something you may be interested in?"

She smiled back, "possibly, with the right woman."

Carrie reached out to touch her arm. "Good, I'm sure looking like you do, you will have absolutely no problem finding ideal partners of either sex, if that's what you want," she looked at me, as an afterthought, "obviously that goes for both of you, of course."

"I think I'm going to like it here," I said to both of them, "what about you my love, are we staying?"

She looked at me, her eyes smouldering, she was turned on, I could tell immediately.

"I think it would be rude not to."

We spent most of the next hour, sat at the bar, I was driving so did not drink; Anne however, needed to down a few looseners. Several couples spoke to us, it was all very normal and friendly. It seems Carrie and her husband Mike who was behind the bar, owned the club, Carrie sometimes got involved later in the evenings, but Mike rarely did anymore. We got into conversation with one couple in particular, John and Julie, a slim and attractive couple in their late thirties. This was their second visit to this club and Julie looked nervous, however John admitted to experiencing a threesome with a young waiter, who had tried to chat Julie up, whilst on a recent holiday, so they had more experience than we did. While the girls were chatting, John told me she was like this last time, until she'd had a few drinks and got upstairs, then there was no holding her back, she was really into it, it seems he got off watching her. He confided that his fantasy was to watch her with two or three men at once.

"I think that the secret is to talk all the time, let each other know what you are feeling," Anne suggested.

"Or more to the point, who you are feeling," offered John.

"Or who's feeling you," I added.

"I'm trying to be serious."

"I know love," I kissed her on the cheek, then glancing at my watch, it was almost seven, "Lets get changed and go and have a look around."

Anne agreed, but Julie wanted to have another drink, she told us to go first, so we did.

We entered the changing room, which was empty and stripped to our underwear. I had a pair of black Calvin Klein boxers and Anne had matching white lace bra and white thong panties. She had a light spray on tan and looked gorgeous, I told her. There were mirrors all around, I had to admit that neither of us looked too shabby, we both worked out now and it showed.

Anne mentioned how nervous Julie looked, so I told her what John told me; including the threesome and about how he liked to watch her.

"Really?" she was surprised, "it's always seems to be the quiet ones doesn't it?"

I nodded in agreement.

"Might be just what we're looking for," she suggested, "I think you'd look good together."

"Come on," I grabbed her hand, "lets go," we walked out into the lounge, and over to John and Julie. I was pleased to note that they both were checking us out as we walked across the floor.

"You two go on up," insisted Julie, "we are going to get changed, then come up," her voice dropped a little, "perhaps we can meet up later, upstairs, maybe in one of the rooms, perhaps, if that's ok with you two."

"We'd love to," I answered for both of us, remembering Anne's suggestion.

We climbed the stairs for a second time, still hand in hand, not sure what to expect. We decided to wander round and watch for a while.

Things had moved on a little, there were more couples upstairs now, in various stages of undress. We lingered against the windows for a while, watching the action, noting that what seemed to happen was a couple would lay on part of the huge bed. They may or may not be joined by another couple, if wanting to play, would start to brush up against them. Occasionally their tentative advances would be rebuffed, if not, it would lead to some tender touching and stroking, usually initiated by the woman. I thought it was very erotic and not oppressive or pushy in the least.

In one room there were ten people or so, really going at it, in the dim light it was hard to see who was doing what to whom.

"My god! I don't think we're quite ready for that yet," she said, almost to herself.

"Not until later on in the evening anyway," I responded.

"Could you do that?" she asked.

"I don't know, if you were ok with it then I suppose I would be."

She did not answer.

"Look," I said, pointing into the room. Through our small window, we could see that the wall to our right was mostly mirrored glass, the orgy unfolding before us, was mirrored, to the right of us.

"I reckon that's a two way mirror, I bet that's the viewing area, lets have a look."

"Ok," she responded.

I opened the next door along, there was another door immediately behind so we pushed through that. It was very dark; the entrance was obviously designed to keep the light out. It was hard to tell how many people were there, but it was fairly full. It was quite narrow and stretched the length of the window. We brushed past quite a few people, I leant against the back wall to watch the performance in the other room, Anne stood in front, leaning back against me.

hanibal
hanibal
140 Followers
12