First Trip to a Swing Club Ch. 02

Story Info
They go much further than planned.
5.5k words
4.41
77.4k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hanibal
hanibal
136 Followers

Part Two-we go a little further than planned

Upstairs we bumped into John and Julie, he was wearing a towel around his waist, she was wearing a sexy black teddy. Unclothed he was a bit chunky, Julie, on the other hand looked great, she was also looking a bit more relaxed and kissed us both in welcome.

The girls chatted and John told me they hadn't got up to anything, as Julie had not really fancied anyone, they'd just been watching what was going on. I didn't let on what we'd been up to.

Anne had other ideas, she had already filled Julie in with most of the details.

"Sounds like you've had an interesting first night," she was talking to me now, "how did you feel about it?"

"What do you mean?"

"No pangs of jealousy?"

"He never gets jealous," Anne answered for me, she sounded slightly peeved. In my efforts to reassure her, I may have mistakenly given her the impression that I didn't care what she got up to.

"What never?" Asked Julie, evidently a little surprised, "John gets a little jealous, that's part of the fun for him," she reached across to stroke the bulge in his underwear; I could see his cock twitch. "See, he's thinking about it now," she teased.

"I didn't say never," I was backpedalling a little now.

"Yes you did," responded my lovely wife with an accusatory air.

"So you won't mind if Anne comes with me for a look round, see if there's anyone we fancy."

All three of them looked at me, waiting for my response.

"If that's what she would like to do, then far be it from me to interfere," I answered as though I really meant it, which in truth, I suppose I did mean it; I wanted her to enjoy herself.

Julie grabbed her arm.

"Come on then," she looked at us, "

Anne kissed me on the cheek.

"You don't mind, do you?" she whispered. I shook my head.

"I told you, if it turns you on, it turns me on, I'll come and find you, if I feel like watching."

"We're only doing a bit of window shopping."

"Ok, I believe you."

She knew I wanted to watch, winking at me, they turned and went, we watched their lovely bottoms disappear into the swell of near naked bodies along the corridor.

"Someone's going to get it," John stated, as we watched them depart.

"You think so?"

"Well, I can't speak for Anne, but Julie has that look in her eye."

"I take it that doesn't bother you."

"Would it bother you?"

I shrugged, not sure, at all how I would feel and wondering if I would get to find out.

We watched and chatted for a few minutes before setting off after them, not sure how easy it would be to find them. There were not as many people as earlier, but it was still quite busy, there where also quite a few rooms. I had to admit that my stomach was churning a little, both excited and nervous at the same time, thinking about what John had said and imagining what they may be up to. It seems that I was probably a little jealous after all, my heart was pounding, but so was my cock.

I think John sensed my mild anxiety.

"See, it does get to you a little, doesn't it?"

I nodded, "I suppose it does, a little."

He stopped, "there they are," he nodded towards the end of the hall. They were looking through the window of a room on the left, their arms around each other's waists, with Anne furthest away from us. There were several others stood around them, whatever was going on in the room, must have been interesting.

"See the big guy, stood just behind them."

I looked to where he was motioning, there was a big bloke with long hair stood just behind Julie, wearing a white towel, I nodded.

"We got together with him and his wife last week."

"Big strapping bloke."

"You should see him without the towel, could give a bloke a complex, really nice couple though."

"Which one's his wife?"

"She's not there, I think they often spilt up, I got the impression they've been doing it a while."

We watched as he leaned in and whispered something in Julie's ear, whilst gently squeezing her bottom. She turned and smiled at him, whatever he said had tickled her. They moved away from the window, Julie was facing him and Anne slightly to the side, almost facing us. They chatted for a while, she must have introduced Anne, because he took her hand and leaned in to peck her on the cheek. I would love to be able to hear the conversation, especially as Julie pointed down towards the front of his towel, they both giggled.

Then he surprised us both by reaching down to pull back the towel to reveal a large semi erect uncircumcised cock. He held back the towel as they both looked, I could see that he was completely shaved, making it look even bigger. Julie reached down and wrapped her hand around it and pulled on it gently, I heard John gasp, beside me. I looked at him to see his reaction, his eyes transfixed on the trio in front of us, absentmindedly squeezing his own cock.

"How far did you go with them?" I wondered if she had fucked him.

"We didn't go all the way, I told her I didn't mind, but she wasn't sure," he never took his eyes of them as he spoke.

Nobody around batted an eyelid as she stroked him to a large and full erection then changing her hand position as he grew, she pulled his foreskin right back. All the time both girls stared at his cock as it lengthened. He must have said something, as both girls looked up, and spoke between themselves for a short while, Julie never let go as she chatted. Anne looked up towards us, seeing me, she smiled, I returned the smile and nodded to her, not at all sure what I was consenting to.

She turned back to Julie, who seemed unaware of our presence at that point and nodded to her. Julie released his cock as he turned towards the next doorway along the hall and pushed it open a little to peer inside. He turned and gestured for them to follow him as he went inside, they followed him into the dark room hand in hand. The butterflies in my stomach were now flapping around in overdrive, as we slowly moved towards the doorway. They had closed it behind them, so we moved to the window in time to see them all climb onto the large bed. There was naked couple at one end; this left two thirds of the bed empty. The two girls lay on the bed side by side their arms touching each other. The guy knelt facing Julie, with his back to us, both girls watched as he removed his towel and tossed it aside. Reaching down, he gripped the waist of Julie's panties and pulled them down, she lifted up her hips to allow them to be removed from her bottom. He took them all the way off and threw them on top of his towel, before gripping her thighs and spreading her legs wide. I could see now that she was completely shaved and her pussy lips were already shiny with moisture. He bent down towards her pussy, we could only see the back of his head, but from the expression on Julies face, it was obvious where his mouth and tongue where. She pressed on the back of his head with her right hand, increasing the pressure between her open legs. Her left hand lay across Anne's tummy, the tips of her fingers teasing around her belly button ring. Anne responded by reaching across to firstly waft her fingers across Julie's tummy, then slowly moving them up to caress her breasts through the soft material of the lacy bra. He moved his right hand from Julie's leg onto the inside of Anne's thigh, kneading the soft flesh as Julie's hand slipped lower onto the waistband of her white panties. My heart was racing as I watched, almost willing their hands to move towards her pussy. I had to adjust the position of my cock as it expanded into the close confines of my tight boxers. I glanced at John, who had gone further, his hand was inside his boxers, unashamedly squeezing his cock.

I was torn between entering the room to join them and staying to see how far things would progress without my presence. As Julie's hand slipped into Anne's panties, I decided to wait a while, especially as Anne moved up a little to afford her better access. I had never seen her have any contact with another woman and as far as I know, this was only the second time for her. Seeing Anne reach over to slide Julie's bra down to reveal both breasts, it was apparent she was keen for more.

The guy kissed his way up to Julie's bare breasts, then knelt between her thighs, it was hard to see but it looked as though he was rubbing his cock onto Julie's pussy. She turned and said something to Anne; Anne reached back to a shelf on the wall containing a bowl crammed with condoms. She took one from the bowl and passed it to the guy, he said something and passed it back. Anne nodded and took it from his hand, tearing open the packet and removing the contents. She knelt up at the side of them both and reached for his cock and pulled at it slowly.

"I have to see this," I said, to no one in particular.

"Me to," John responded.

We moved to the door, opened it quietly, and slipped into the room. I climbed onto the bed to lie next to Julie, whilst John sat back, still happy to just watch. Anne smiled and winked at me, I smiled back.

"This is my husband, Greg," she said to the guy quietly.

He didn't speak, just nodded; I nodded back as I watched her play with his cock. She had him gripped firmly at the base and was rubbing it against the folds of Julie's pussy. She held the condom in her other hand, he had obviously asked her to put it on for him. She was delaying it for a moment, taking the opportunity to play with his cock, probably because she was not used to seeing one with a foreskin. It was also around 8 inches long, I'm not small, but it was an inch longer than mine was.

As I watched them, Julie reached out to touch my stomach, her fingers danced across my midriff and down towards my underwear. She gripped the waistband and pulled it over the head of my bulging cock.

"Take them off," instructed my wife, I willingly followed her wishes and slipped them down and off, throwing them behind me. I noticed John had already removed his and was sat back against the wall, watching the guy's cock against his wife's pussy, whilst slowly stroking himself.

I knelt up at Julie's side as she gripped my cock with both hands; I was pleased to note that mine was thicker than his was. The head of my circumcised cock is quite big and Julie seemed pleased enough as she tickled me under the head and gently pulled me towards her mouth.

"Go on," urged Anne, "I want to watch."

I willingly obliged, moving closer and placing my cock against her lips, her tongue snaked out to taste me before managing to envelope the head with her soft lips.

Anne watched for a little while before pulling his foreskin all the way back she leaned forward and tickled the tip with her tongue.

"Oooh, god," he gasped, "do it again, please," she licked all around the head before putting it into her mouth.

What a rush, I'd seen her do it before, but not right up close, she looked fantastic and he was not about to disagree. Now it seemed his dilemma, was whether he wanted to fuck Julie or be licked and sucked to orgasm by my lovely wife, what a choice!

Anne made all our minds up for us; she lifted up for a moment and pulled on the guys cock.

"Lie down, here," she kept hold of his cock as he lay at the side of Julie, with his head next to hers. As they moved away, I reached down to feel Julie's bare pussy, she was very wet, and my fingers slid into her easily. I put two fingers as high as I could as she pushed up against my hand and gripped my cock tightly with both of hers.

Anne passed me the condom; I took it from between her fingers.

"Go on," she urged again, "let me watch you do it to her."

This is why she had pulled the guy away, and I wasn't about to turn down the opportunity, if offered on a plate.

I pulled away from her mouth and keeping my fingers inside her pussy so as not to lose any momentum, I positioned myself between her wide-open legs. I rubbed my cock against her as she pushed against it, trying to get off; looking at the expression on her face, she was not very far off.

She watched me roll on the condom, making no effort to dissuade me from what she now knew was going to occur. If I detected the slightest reluctance on her part, I would have stopped, however there was no sign as I gripped my cock in my hand and teased the entrance to her pussy. In fact, she lifted up her legs, gripping her thighs to spread them even wider, pushing against me even more as I slowly entered her. I looked at her husband; he was wanking furiously at the sight of his wife beginning to be fucked by a man they had just met. Anne watched with her hand around the guys cock, as I tried to push all the way in, but knelt up, it was a little difficult. The couple at the end of the bed, had now begun to watch us, and the woman seeing my difficulty crawled across the bed with a cushion and placed it under Julie's bottom. She didn't move back, just knelt at the side of us to watch and her partner moved behind her, they where both still naked. With her hips raised I was able to push deeply into her, I was pleased to see Julie's eyes roll back in lust and her breathing quicken as my cock disappeared into her. After only a few strokes she started to come, noisily, our new female spectator leaned forward to nuzzle Julie's breasts, softly at first then sucking on each nipple in turn, as Julie gripped her head. The guy leaned over to stroke her bare skin as she reached a peak, Anne still gripping his cock and watching as we all helped to get her off. She came with a scream and a shudder that went on for a minute or so. I felt like a total stud but the truth was, she had probably been on the brink for a while and all this attention, completely sent her over the top.

I carried on until she lay still; she opened her eyes to look at me.

"Did you come," she asked me.

I shook my head, smiling at her.

"Good, do me again, nice and slow this time," then as an after thought she looked at Anne, "is that ok?

She smiled at her, "of course it is."

She then turned to the other girl, who had now sat back a little.

"Thanks, that was wonderful."

"No problem, as long as you do it for me sometime."

"What about now?" Julie offered, with a really dirty grin.

The girl smiled and lay at Julie's side, she grabbed another cushion and put it under her bottom as her partner got between her legs and without a word, started to fuck her.

Anne had started to suck on the guys cock again, with the head in her mouth, she wanked him with both hands, it's a fantastic technique that never fails to get me off. She had positioned herself on all fours facing down his body with her bottom nearest to us. She was within reaching distance for him and he had his hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy through her panties. I thought that if he now tried to fuck her there was very little that I could do or say about it, it was out of my hands.

John, whom I had momentarily forgotten about, moved to sit nearer to us all. He was still leant against the wall, within touching distance of his wife's head and Anne's bottom, still happy just watching, or so I thought.

With his cock in his right hand he reached out with his left, firstly to stroke the cheeks of Anne's bottom, then press his fingers into the gap between. Initially a little startled at the first touch, then realizing who was touching her, she pushed back onto his fingers.

Content that Anne was comfortable and in control, I bid Julie to turn over, as I pulled out of her, she got on all fours, sliding off her bra as she did so. She was now in a position to lean over the other girl, which she did, kissing her fully on the mouth and reaching down to touch her clit with tips of her fingers as I re entered her from behind and started to move slowly as requested.

The whole scene, was surreal, I never thought that we would go so far so quickly, considering that we only came to watch and be watched. I also did not know where to look, trying to take in everything that was going on. I had to admit that watching Anne was a huge turn on, if a little unnerving at times. John seemed now more inclined to take an active part. I suppose, considering that I was slowly sliding my cock into his wife's pussy, there was not a lot I could say, even when he knelt behind Anne and with his cock pressed against her bottom, he reached around to squeeze her breasts. She didn't seem concerned and I think she was pushing back against his cock as he pressed into her. He undid the clasp on her bra and she let it fall off, with out removing her lips from the guys cock she threw it to the side. He reached around again to caress her now naked breasts, lightly squeezing the nipples, before sliding his hands along her side and down to her bottom. He teased his thumbs along the edge of her panties before easing them under the waistband and started to slide them down slowly, without any reaction or sign of rejection. When he pushed them down to her knees she even helped him to take them all the way off. He moved back a little, touching her bottom whilst looking at her very exposed pussy, before licking the tips of his fingers and touching her right on the sensitive area. She obviously liked and wanted the touch as she lost her rhythm for a moment and whimpered softly. Encouraged, he pushed his fingers easily into her, two or three fingers disappearing completely. Anne comes easily and often, so I would imagine that she wouldn't be too far off. However he had different ideas, he removed his fingers with a disappointing groan from her, then moved back into position behind her with his cock now pressed against her bare pussy. He pulled back and pushed it between her legs so it was pushing up against her clit and the guy's hand. I thought he would jump a mile, not a bit of it, he actually pushed the palm of his hand against Johns cock to increase the friction on Anne's pussy. I got the impression that it wasn't the first time for either of them. He moved back then pushed in again, it really looked as though they were fucking, I had to admit, it looked incredibly sexy. Especially as the guy began to groan out loud, his toes were curled and his legs trembling slightly. She pulled her lips from the end of his cock and pointing it up towards his stomach she pressed her wet lips to the underside as she pulled on him with both hands. He gasped aloud, as he came, shooting his seed all over her hands and his stomach. She carried on licking and stroking until he stopped trembling, planting a last kiss on the end of his cock before turning around and grasping hold of John.

She lay back, her legs spread wide and her hand around his cock, pulling him in towards her, she rubbed him against her pussy. She turned to watch me fucking Julie, her eyes were glazed as she watched, she was really on the boil now and I'm not sure I could have stopped her if I wanted to.

She turned back to John.

"Put a rubber on," she instructed.

He looked at me, I just shrugged my shoulders, it wasn't mine to call, she had seemingly made her mind up. He reached onto the shelf and selected a condom, ripping the packet and removing the contents. She held him around the base as he rolled it over his cock, before pushing the head against her pussy lips.

"Go on," she urged, "put it in," he pushed the end past the folds of her pussy lips.

"Uuugh, she gasped with her eyes closed, as he lay down in the conventional missionary position and pushed all the way in. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in deeper as he started to piston into her. I had a first slightly uncomfortable moment as she kissed his neck and bit on his ear lobes, but it was also intensely arousing.

Neglecting Julie's request for me to go slow, I started to pound into her, gripping her hips tightly and pulling her against my every thrust, trying to get as deep as possible. She started to come again, almost as loud as before, almost screaming as I pushed deep into her. As she came, shuddering violently against me, I managed to get my timing just right and emptied what felt like a gallon of cum into the condom. I kept going as my cock started to wilt and her tremors subsided, then gently pulling out. I leaned back a little as I pulled off the condom, knotted it and tossed it into a waste bin at the side of the bed. I then leant back against the wall to watch Anne as Julie crawled over towards me. We kissed on the lips for a moment then she turned, with her back resting against my chest, she sat between my outstretched thighs.

hanibal
hanibal
136 Followers
12