First Trip to the Club

Story Info
A husband and wife team's first visit to the club.
3.9k words
4.17
71.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loki66
loki66
8 Followers

Lynne and I had talked about going to a club like this one but we never really thought we'd end up going to one. We'd been invited by a friend of Lynne's who'd been to this particular club several times and finally talked us in to going. Lynne and I have been married for seven years and we've enjoyed our slave/master relationship and we've talked about spicing things up but we never thought we would go this route.

Lynne was dressed in a nice little black dress and heels that showed off her long legs and awesome, round ass. She was wearing her silver bracelet that had the black tag that read "Slave" that she would wear as a signal to me that she was in her submissive mood. The fact that she was wearing tonight showed promise that tonight was going to interesting....maybe. The ride to the club was about 45 minutes long. We discussed what we expected from the evening and what rules were in place. We both decided that this trip was to satisfy our curiosity more than anything but we weren't going to rule anything out, but both of us had to be onboard for anything to happen. As we pulled onto the lane that lead back to the club, I asked Lynne, "Are you ready for this?"

She grinned and replied, "I think so." I put my hand between her legs and ran a finger under her lace panties and brushed her hot, freshly shaved little pussy. The heat was obvious.

I smiled. "Alright then, let's go."

We got to the door and were met by a man in a suit that asked our names. When we gave him our names, he checked against a list and said, "Ah, first time to club I see. I'll introduce you to Mr. Wills. He likes to meet all the new folks and let them know the rules and what you can expect."

As he ushered us into the room, we passed dozens of people who were sitting around a nicely appointed bar. Everyone was laughing and seemed to be having a genuine good time. Some glanced at us, others took no notice of us at all and a few seemingly checked us out. The woman behind the bar asked if we'd like a drink and Lynne, maintaining her submissive role, ordered a bourbon for me and white wine for herself. I watched Lynne as she moved to the bar to retrieve the drinks and I noticed that she was walking with an unusual confidence.

When she came back and handed me my drink, she glanced down at her cleavage which was on view and looking spectacular. She leaned into me and whispered, "I love this bra. It makes my boobs look really good."

Lynne has fantastic tits. She always complains that they're not big enough, but they are perfect. They're firm with hard, super-sensitive nipples that always look spectacular with clips on them.

I smiled and whispered back, "They do indeed. I suspect we're not the only ones that noticed either." Lynne smiled and looked about the room.

Directly a gentleman approached us and introduced himself as Mr Wills, the owner of the club. After introductions, he informed us of the history of the club and rules that everyone was expected to follow. The most important he noted was the rule that no one would have to do anything that they didn't want to. Then he asked if we were ready for the tour.

"Lead on." I said. Putting my hand on Lynne's gorgeous ass, I directed her to follow him.

Mr. Wills said that there were no cameras allowed on the first floor of the club since that was more of a social gathering kind of place. The other floors allowed them but only if everyone involved agreed.

When we headed up a set of stair to the second floor, Mr. Wills turned to us and said, "You'll notice things start getting a little racier from here on. If you start feeling uncomfortable, feel free to let me know and we'll head back downstairs."

When we got to the top of the stairs we noticed a large "L" shaped sofa in the common area on which a man was sitting with a young woman straddling him. He had his hand under her shirt playing with her breast while they kissed passionately. At one end of the room there was another set of stairs, and at the other a long hallway. Mr. Wills pointed down the hallway and informed us that there were eight rooms available for use by the members.

I noticed that at the doorway to one of the rooms, there was another couple leaning against the doorway. They were watching whatever was going on in the room very intensely. Before we moved toward the stairs at the other end of the room, I noticed that the guy on the sofa had the woman's shirt pushed up over her breasts and was flicking his tongue over her nipples. I nudged Lynne and nodded toward them and grinned at her response. Her eyes got wide and then she grinned back and me and whispered, "Nice."

We headed up the stairs to the next floor as Mr. Wills told us that this floor was geared toward those with exhibitionist tendencies. When we got to the top of the stairs, we noticed that is was a bit darker than the last and had a much larger open area. There were a few couples sitting at tables in front of a small stage that featured a padded table on which a nude woman was laying with her legs spread while another woman knelt at between them slowly and very sensuously running her tongue up and down the length of her pussy. The woman on the table rolled her head back and forth as her heaving breast showed that she was clearly enjoying the attention...from both the woman between her legs as well as the group of people watching.

Lynne stopped briefly and watched. She'd talked about making love to another woman and it was clear from her face and the way she was biting her lower lip, the thought wasn't one that was going away any time soon. She broke her gaze away from the two women and noticed me smiling at her. She smiled back at me and we continued our tour.

We entered the next room and found a large dark space with a bed in the middle illuminated by spot lights. Around the perimeter of the room there were, for the lack of a better term, viewing booths behind mirrored glass. We were unable to see inside the booths, but on the bed in the middle of the room there was a young woman on her hands and knees being used by two men.

One man was behind her sliding his cock in and out of her obviously moistened cunt while the other was kneeling in front of her with her hair intertwined in his fingers moving his cock in and out of her mouth, matching their rhythm. They were completely oblivious to our brief stop so we moved on.

We entered another room that consisted of three doors along one wall and little else. Mr. Wills explained the door in the middle was a smallish room in which there were holes strategically placed. The other two doors were rooms on either side where a person could enter and...

"The glory hole" I chuckled.

Wills replied, "That's right. It allows for some adventure but maintains anonymity." He pointed out there were two small lights above each door. He explained that one was red which indicated that the room was occupied by a female. The blue obviously meant a male was inside. Wills turned and headed in the direction of the stairs. We followed him downstairs past the couple on the second floor that was now sprawled on the sofa with their clothes scattered about them. He was on his back while she rode his cock. All the while another couple sat the other end of the sofa watching and whispering to each other.

We headed back down to the bar where Mr. Wills told us to enjoy ourselves and that if we needed anything or had any questions, to let him know. He shook my hand and left us at the bar.

I directed Lynne to the bar and held her seat while got she herself situated. She ordered bourbon and handed it to me then turned to face me. I asked what her thoughts were.

She giggled a bit and said, "Oh my god! I'm so horny right now."

I replied, "Yes, it's a lot to wrap your head around."

We made small talk with some of the folks at the bar and found the conversation quite normal, much like any other bar. We spoke with Holly, who was a regular at the club. She explained the ins and outs (so to speak) of the club and told us that we could indulge just about any fantasy we had but that we didn't have to feel obligated to do anything.

I asked Lynne if she wanted to have another drink and then make another trip through the place.

Lynne replied, "Yes, I think I would." We finished our drinks and headed up stairs. Lynne loved the looks she was getting from some of the patrons, both men and women and it was becoming more obvious as the night progressed.

We climbed the stairs to the second floor and headed down the hallway. Some of the rooms had the doors closed and some did not. In one room, there were several naked people, male and female playing twister. Lynne and I both laughed and declined an invitation to join them and moved on.

At another room with a closed door, there came a familiar "crack" that indicated that someone inside was getting spanked, and not gently. We stopped briefly and listened and with each "crack" Lynne jumped a little. She too is a big fan of a good spanking.

Moving on we came to another room where a beautiful woman was laying on a bed surrounded by naked men all sporting erections of various sizes.

She was receiving attention from every angle. She was stroking a cock on either side of her while another filled her mouth. Another man had his fingers inserted to the knuckles in her pussy while another rubbed her clit. She was clearly lost in the passion of the moment and loving every second. Lynne pressed herself back into me and reached back and messaged my cock.

Looking back she said, "That is so fucking hot."

I replied, "Seriously hot."

We turned and headed back down the hall toward the stairs. As we headed up to the third floor, I told Lynne to stop and pushed her right foot to the next step and slid my hand up her thigh to her pussy. Her pussy was soaking her panties!

She looked back over her shoulder at me and smiled saying, "I told you!"

We continued up the stairs and sat at one of the tables in front of the stage.

On the stage a woman was on her knees giving a very spirited blow job to a man who held her hair back from her face ensuring everyone was able to see her perform. The man began to breathe heavily and announced that he was going to cum and the woman worked her mouth up and down on the man's cock faster and faster until he let out a growl that told everyone that he was climaxing.

The woman never took her mouth from his cock making it obvious that she was swallowing everything he was giving.

I commented to Lynne, "She's talented but she's got nothing on you." Lynne smiled coyly. "Do you think you could perform in front of an audience?" I asked.

"I don't know." She replied. "Let's go to the other room."

We proceeded to the dark room only to find no one was there. We walked to the middle of the room where the bed stood empty.

"How about this? I asked. Lynne looked around the room noticing that the booths weren't visible from the bed because of lighting.

"I might be able to do this. Knowing that the people are there but not seeing them would make it easier I think."

I suggested we go see the room where the glory hole was and she agreed saying that she wanted to see what the room was like. When we got into the main room, we saw that none of the "occupied lights" were on so we walked into the middle room.

Inside there was nothing but a chair and a stack of clean towels. I pointed that out and remarked, "They've thought of everything."

Lynne laughed.

The walls on each side had two holes at what is waist level with soft fabric surrounding them. I pointed to the holes and said, "Just the right height."

Lynne turned and taking advantage of the close quarters and the privacy kissed me hard on the mouth and ground her cunt on my leg. "Jesus Christ! I'm so hot right now!"

I told her, "I think you should take a turn in here."

She looked surprised and said, "What? Are you serious?"

I said, "Why not? No one will know it was you and besides, you're so good at giving head." She looked a little apprehensive so I reached out and grabbed her wrist and tapped on the "Slave" bracelet. "Do it." I ordered.

Lynne let out a nervous sigh as I reached over and flipped on the switch to activate the red occupied light above the door to let everyone know that a female was in the booth. I tapped on a sign on the wall that read, "To ensure anonymity, no talking is allowed."

Lynne nodded then asked, "Are you going to stay in here with me?"

I asked, "Do you want me to?"

She replied, "Yes. I want you to stay with me."

I shrugged and said, "That's fine. Strip." She looked puzzled so I told her, "You don't want to get anything on your dress and I want to look at you while you perform. Now, strip."

She turned around so I could unzip her dress which she removed and hung over the chair. I told her to remove everything which she did with just a hint of reluctance. I then grabbed her by the shoulder and made her bend over the chair while I slid two fingers into her soaked pussy. I worked them in and out a few times and her breath got heavy. I whispered in her ear, "I want a good show my little slut. Don't let me down."

I positioned Lynne on her knees in front of one of the holes. It was at just the right level putting it in line with her mouth. We waited only a minute or two before we could hear the door open in the next both. Lynne looked up and me nervously. I nodded toward the hole and we waited. A few seconds later, a semi-erect cock poked through the hole in the wall right in front of her face.

Again she looked up at me nervously. Again I nodded toward the hole and the waiting cock. Lynne leaned forward and took the head of the cock in her mouth and slowly started working her magic.

In short order, the cock was rock hard. Lynne swirled her tongue around the head of the cock and then took it deep into her mouth. Lynne is the most talented cock suckers I've ever known and she was showing her stuff. She looked amazing, there on her knees, legs spread, her perfect tits swaying slightly as she picked up the pace.

Soon Lynne pulled her head away as the guy on the other side of the wall came, unloading his cum on Lynne's chest and tits. I reached over and grabbed a towel and handed it to her. She looked at me and smiled. I quietly clapped to show my approval. My cock pushing at the front of my pants did too.

Lynne reached over and ran her hand over my obvious hard on and whispered, "How was that?"

My only reply was, "Fucking amazing."

It wasn't long before we heard the door open again. This time Lynne was ready for it but she got a surprise when a black cock, already hard was thrust through the hole, larger than the first one.

Lynne reached up and gently started stroking it. She seemed to be studying it as if she was formulating a plan of attack. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft and then forcing as much of it down her throat as she could. She held it there for a few seconds, I move that she employs with me that drive me wild. Then she started sucking it like a pro. She stroked it with her hand while sucking on the tip and then swallowing it again. The poor guy wasn't going to last long and soon he too was unloading his cum. Lynne stroked his cock until he was finished with a satisfied, almost triumphant look on her face.

This time, Lynne, still on her knees reached down and sunk two fingers into her own hot cunt and asked, "When do I get to have you?"

"You're doing such a fantastic job here, my little slut, in due time." I replied.

She pulled her fingers from her pussy and they were noticeably wet. I was just about to take them in my mouth when we heard the door close in the other booth.

Lynne positioned herself to receive the next cock but when it was pushed through the hole in front of her, her eyes grew large and she turned and looked at me and mouthed, "Oh my god! It's fucking huge!"

This cock was at least nine or ten inches long! I looked at Lynne and raised my eyebrows. This was going to be a test for her skills. I decided in my mind that this was going to be her last one for the night so I was going to make it interesting for her.

She reached up with two hands and began stroking the huge cock. She was shaking her head as if to say, "There's no way I can do this" when I quietly snapped my fingers to get her attention.

When she turned to look at me, I tapped the sign that outlawed talking and smiled. She tilted her head and gave a confused look but went back to working the huge cock she held in her hands.

She started by running her tongue up and down the shaft and then slowly sinking the tip into her mouth. She got as much in as she could but it was obvious that she was going to have to break out all of her tricks and secrets for this one.

I waited until she was concentrating on the job at hand when I bent down and pinched both of her rock hard nipples. She jumped and moaned around the huge cock in her mouth. I whispered in her ear, "Shhh...no sounds, remember?"

She whimpered as I continued to roll her nipples between my fingers but she continued to suck and stroke the massive cock.

She was putting on such a show that I knew I was going to have to have her so I stood and moved the chair behind her and whispered in her ear, "Stand up and bend over the chair."

She released the cock from her oh-so-hot mouth long enough to obey but she continued to stroke it, never interrupting her rhythm. She bent over the chair and went back to work on the cock poking through the wall while I stepped back and admired her beautiful ass and clean shaven pussy. What a fantastic sight! There was a single drop of pussy juice hanging from her lips which I used on my finger to swirl around her clit.

She stopped sucking the cock in mouth long enough to drop her head and let out a deep breath. I undid my pants and positioned my cock right at her opening and pushed into her in one stroke. Lynne's pussy was unbelievably hot and so wet. Grabbing her hips, I started to match the rhythm she was developing with her mouth.

I loved listening to her breathing around the huge cock in mouth while I was fucking her from behind. Then, Lynne surprised me by taking the stranger's cock from her mouth and while stroking it with her hands, looking over her shoulder at me and mouthing the words, "I want to switch."

I figured my little slut had earned her reward so I nodded my agreement.

My little slave stood and turned, and bent over the chair facing me. She reached back between her legs and positioned the huge cock at her pussy and started to back onto it.

I grabbed her hair and lifted her head so our eyes locked. The look on her face as she pushed herself back onto that giant cock was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

Again, Lynne mouthed the words, "Oh my god!" as her tight little pussy stretched around him, as the huge cock sank slowly into her. She soon started getting a rhythm going and I pushed her head down to take my cock in her mouth and let her set the pace as she fucked the strangers massive rod.

I reached down and gave both tits a firm squeeze which nearly buckled legs but she stayed at it. Her breathing started to get heavier and jagged. She was about to come.

A minute later she was pounding the arm of the chair with her fist to keep from screaming out. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it all to avoid breaking the rule. Lynne slowed down to catch her breath but I grabbed her hair and forced my cock into her mouth. She understood the cue and picked up the pace again, sucking my cock like only she can. She continued to impale herself on the stranger's cock fucking her from behind too.

After a short time I started to cum. Lynne, like the good slave she is, took every drop. Almost as though it was planned, the stranger that was buried in my wife's beautiful pussy started to cum.

loki66
loki66
8 Followers
12