First Weekend

Story Info
First meeting of a long distance relationship.
2.4k words
10.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been in constant contact for months now. It started as many do with an occasional email that becomes more frequent then leads to hours of instant messenger conversations and late night phone calls. I have grown very fond of her and miss her when she can't be reached. So one evening on the phone I ask her what she's doing the following weekend she said she didn't know had no plans. So I tell her that she has an email confirmation of her flight. She doesn't believe me so I tell her to look then she asked what she was suppose to do about her dogs and the horses. I tell her that I have already made arrangements with her sister to take care of them. That I wanted to surprise her and bring her out for the weekend to explorer in person the desires we have for each other.

So on Friday afternoon I have taken off work early to get prepared for her arrival it is winter in the Midwest and we had a snow fall earlier that day. I had to clean the drive and the side walk so that she wouldn't fall down and get hurt that would come later. I finally get on the highway in the late afternoon rush hour traffic. My first chance to sit down all day and think about the weekend ahead of me. I suddenly become overrun with fear and anticipation. What if she doesn't like me in person? What if I am not attracted to her? What if she isn't attracted to me? It would make for a long weekend. But it is far to late to be having doubts she has been in the air for 2 ½ hours now and will be landing in less than an hour.

I arrive at the airport just as she is do to land. My mouth is dry and my stomach is in knots. I check the board immediately to see if her plane has landed. It says that it is arriving. I check the time perfect right on time. Now being in the Midwest you get used to the weather changing rapidly but don't consider the other parts of the country. It seems as there was a big storm in Texas and all the flights we slightly delayed coming from the west coast. This would explain why 20 mins later the board still shows her plane as arriving.

As I see the people start coming from the gate my worries come flashing back to me. Then I see her she has paused as she sees me. She too I can see in her face has the same worries that I do. I feel the smile across my face as I am looking at her. This gives her the approval she was seeking. As she approaches me I take her in to my arms and give her a long deep kiss which gives her the reassurance of my approval. We walk out side for some fresh air as we wait for the luggage to be unloaded. As we are walking I reach down to stroke her ass she isn't wearing anything under her dress as I had instructed her to. I can see her nipples harden under the thin material. This sends thoughts racing through my mind. Once outside she lights a cigarette and we talk about her trip. I can still see the nipples poking up at me so I reach out and rub them graciously I can see her melting under my touch. I draw her close to me and continue to tease her nipples. Her face is now flushed red as she notices the looks of the strangers walking past. I don't care what they think as I reach around and feel her ass for this one is here for me and my pleasure.

We head inside and gather her bags. I can feel her nervousness and anticipation as we drive. So I decide to stop and get some dinner so that we can spend some more time relaxing with each other.

Once at my house I give her a quick tour then head her to the bedroom. Along the wall are hanging the tools for the weekend. Some leather paddles, various floggers of different lengths and materials, a couple of crops and various other items. I reach up and grab my crop as it is one of my favorite items to play with. A few playful slaps on her ass as her hands are firmly placed on the top of the dresser. I see the smile cross her face. That was all the encouragement that I needed. I pushed her on to the bed and lifted her dress to reveal her beautiful naked ass. With a few swats from the crop I knew she was ready for me.

And knowing her love of leather I reached for the leather paddle to give her a nice warm up. After several minutes I start to feel the warmth of her skin as the blood rushes to the surface. I lay down the paddle and run my hands across her warm back down to the crimson colored ass. I start giving her light swats with my hand and increase the power with each stroke until there is a hand print left with every hit. She is there deep within herself. I move around her and attach the heavy leather cuffs to her ankles and then to the chains that are coming from under the bed. And do the same with her wrists. I give her body a tug to ensure I take up enough slack before attaching the chains to her wrists.

She had mentioned once before that she enjoys the floggers because they are not as evil as one might think. Well I think that she just has never been at the end of mine. As I begin to tease her with the tails and lightly strike her back I can hear her sighs of joy. After a few minutes of the teasing I start to land heavier blows and begin to see the skin darken across her now bright red buttocks. With a snap I impact her with the tip giving the sting of the tips. As she winces in pain I am sure she realizes that the flogger is not only friendly but also terribly evil with the right swing. I run my hand over her ass and can feel the welts starting to rise. I also notice that she is now watching me as I move around her body no longer hiding her face. I can see the slight presence of tears as I look at her face.

I open my drawer and pull out the blindfold and applied it to her head hiding her eyes from what I will be doing to her. She whispers a thank you Sir as I tighten it to her eyes. I tell her that she is welcome as I press my now stiffing member to her lips. I push forward which she readily accepts impatiently. I grab a handful of hair as I forcefully fuck her mouth. She seems to be enjoying this way to much so I reach down and grab the crop that is lying next to her on the bed and land a few hard smacks to her back. I can hear her muffled cries as I am buried to her throat. I know I have that evil smile on my face as I continue to land my crop across her back. As quickly as I had entered I pull away and leave her wanting more. But I have other things in store for her now.

I have an antique cane that has a sword hidden inside. I pull the sword from it sheath and lay the cold steel across her warm back. She tries to arch away from it but is bound tightly to the bed so there is no were to go. I pull it across her back with slightly more pressure on the tip. I can see the line in her skin as I pull it towards me. As I get to the edge of her body I lift the handle up pushing the tip into her skin. Letting the weight of the sword push the tip into her flesh she jerks away. I whisper into her ear that it would be wise not to make sudden movements. And take the sheath end of the cane and land five hard blows to her ass which immediately leaves dark red welts. The tears are now seeping from under the blindfold. I continue to trace across her body with the sword. Pushing the tip into her ever so gently stretching the skin to the breaking point. I can see the moisture pooling between her legs as I move around her body. I reach down and run my fingers along her inner thighs to the labia and slightly stoke her. Feeling the wetness she begins to shudder as I touch her. Knowing she is moments from a tremendous orgasm I leave her. Laying there squirming wanting that release that has been building deep within her for so long.

I return with a bottle of ice cold water as I am a bit thirsty. Looking down on her very red back I can feel the heat coming off of her. I slowly pour a thin stream of water from her shoulders to the crack of her ass. A startled scream escapes her. I then tell her that she looks as though she is thirsty and she nods her head in agreement. So being the nice person that I am. I tilt her head back and pour her drink on her forehead so it dribbles down her face mostly missing her mouth. She wasn't pleased so much with that as I hold back my laugh. I remove her blindfold and start undoing her chains as she take a drink that she has earned so well.

I then turn her over and reach down to feel her breasts I am wordless as I feel the hardness of her nipples. For the nipple is one of my favorite parts of the female body. I slowly begin to rub them. I adore their feel under my touch. She tells of the sensitivity as I begin to slightly pinch and pull. I smile as I lean down to take one in to my mouth. As I slowly trace the outside of the areola with the tip of my tongue. Encircling the nipple, feeling every part of it under the tip of my tongue. I wrap my lips around it and suck it in to my mouth still teasing it with my tongue. I drag my teeth to the tip and slightly bite down. Hearing the moans escape her lips I continue nibbling while I am pinching and rubbing the other one. I trace the valley between her breasts with my tongue and lick up to the other nipple that has been neglected of my mouth for so long. As I lower my lips around it I give a firm bite just so she knows it's not all about her pleasure. I am giving this one the same attention as I had done before but with a little more firmness. I pull away and grab my small flogger that I like to use on the breasts. I begin with dragging the tails across the nipples and down her body to the folds of her pussy. A few nice swats to the top of her slit has her legs spreading for me. I see the flow of her pleasure escaping her body.

As I continue to move up her body with the flogger leaving a trail of red marks to the underside of her breasts. With a few snaps to the nipples she cries out again. I quickly attach the clips to her nipples so she can feel the constant pressure as I am playing with her. Unchained now she can is trying to escape the tails of the flogger. So I grab the skinny leather paddle and slap her firmly on the inner thigh telling her to stay still or she will be sorry. She does as I ask so soon I will reward her. I remove the clips from her nipples and replace them with my mouth as I know that we both are enjoying this. I move my body on top of hers now applying my weight so she can't move. I begin to bite her nipples moving from one to the other. I grab her by the hair and pull her head to the side so that I can bite her neck. I can feel the cock hard and pressed against her body. I am now ready to take what is mine. I slid my body between her spread legs. I slid the head of my dick up and down the soaking wetness of her cunt. Her eyes widen in anticipation, I push forward knowing that she has been waiting for this moment for such a long time. Her eyes close as I fully enter her in one long slow stroke. She moans from deep within her. As I pull back I can feel her begin to shudder. She reaches around to pull me into her as she is reaching orgasm. I can feel the muscle tightening around me as I begin to pull back. She explodes with such force that I can barely stay in her. I then begin to build my pace and can feel her orgasms coming one after another. It doesn't take long before I can feel my own building deep within me. So I reach up and wrap my hand around her throat to steady myself and begin to squeeze as I feel my orgasm coming. I see the veins in begin to bulge in her face and another orgasm comes over her. That sends me over the edge and I explode in her I collapse with my full weight on top of her and can feel the waves of her continuous orgasm under my body. We lay there enjoying the affects for awhile before I roll off her and watch as her body is still twitching heavily from her orgasms. With out words being spoken we both know that this will be a very long and pleasurable weekend.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Meeting Auburn A new Dom meets his sub for the first time.in BDSM
Paradise Obtained Ch. 00: Prologue A mind-controlled harem and their master at play.in Mind Control
Friday Night Games Club Ch. 01 Ladies - if it happens in the game then it's real for you.in Mind Control
An Evening with the Webcam Ch. 01 He's out of town, so she puts on a show.in BDSM
Charlotte A sub learns to trust.in BDSM
More Stories