First Year College

Story Info
She moved nicely across the classroom on crutches.
3.1k words
4.46
29.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother was queer. That's what everyone used to call it when a woman lived with a woman. Donna was a few years younger than Mom was. She moved in when I was a senior in high school. She didn't have any legs.

We lived in a large town in a large downtown flat in a tall building. The elevator was an essential part of Donna's ability to do things. They worked in a large insurance office doing accounting. Lunch would often find them heading to the Top Hat, an iconic coffee shop with stools along the counter and booths along the window facing the sidewalk. They would share one side of a booth; hold hands, chat, dream, and watch people walk by on the way to who knows where.

I never thought much about their sex lives. Mine developed slowly. I don't know why. In high school, I dated a few girls, a guy, and satisfied myself alone in bed at night. No relationship lasted long. I filled my time with studies and graduated at the top of my class. Having several universities in our town allowed me to continue living at home while going to college. It also gave me a chance to stare at Donna as my new fantasy.

My Monday schedule packed my classes together, all much harder than the AP classes in high school. By the time of the last one, the Calculus class at three, I was exhausted. I arrived just moments before Professor Harrison. She began talking before she finished laying her notes on the lectern. She didn't stop until the clocked had clicked twice past the official time for the class to end. She was out the door before anyone could blink.

Because of where I sat, I was next to last out the door. I looked back and a woman moved across the room using crutches. A book bag over one shoulder and no leg extended past the hem of the left side of her skirt. I held the door open for her. She smiled and I followed.

She stopped and looked at me. "Did you understand any of that?" She smiled and stood without much support from her crutches. "Day one and I'm lost."

I examined her more closely. She seemed slightly older, my height, cute, hopefully approachable.

"Scary, huh? I think I got most of it."

"You must be a brainiac." She giggled. "I'm Julie. I waited a few years to start college and I think I've forgotten everything from high school."

"Hello Julie." I tried to speak in my most manly voice. "I am Paul. I'd be happy to try to help. We could get a pizza at the student center."

"That would be nice."

I watched her walk. Nothing said by either until we were out of Jones Hall and alone on the sidewalk.

"You haven't asked about my leg."

She paused as though I had to say something. I shrugged my shoulders. "I wanted to." I smiled. "Mom's girlfriend is missing both legs."

"Wow." She searched my body for clues of how I was responding. Her left hand stroked along her skirt. The skirt gave way not far below her hip and curved around her stump under the pressure of her fingers. "Guess you're used to being around people like me."

"If you mean people missing limbs, yeah. It's nice."

"Nice?" She seemed puzzled at my response.

"Ah-h," I stammered.

She giggled. "I'm just jerking your chain. I think it is nice too." She laughed. "Come on. I'm hungry." She laughed again and began walking.

I followed beside her. "I like the way you walk. You make it look easy."

"Didn't take long to build up the right muscles. It's been a year."

I continued to watch. She was graceful, almost seeming to not apply much force upon her crutches or her hands. "Wow." The word softly escaped my mouth without control.

"Yeah." Her voice was sultry. She took another two steps in silence. She stopped and stared down at her foot. "Wouldn't have the fucking leg back for all the money...." The crossing light was now red and a dozen other people suddenly stood around us.

We were quiet as we crossed the intersection with others. Again, we were alone and she rested her hips on the retaining wall in front of the student center. She placed the two crutches neatly together and rested them beside her. I looked at her. She looked at me. "Sorry. I got carried away." She cupped her hands over the skirt around the end of her thigh.

"So you wanted to be this way. What the hell is wrong with that?"

"Huh?"

"What do you mean huh? I mean exactly that you wanted your leg amputated ... that you did and now you love being this way. Right?" I shrugged my shoulders and watched her hand tease her stump hidden under the skirt.

"Goddamn. You are the only person to read me."

"Well, you gave it about ninety percent away." I laughed. "I am so-o glad I know. Listen, I am so turned on by Donna not having, ah, legs." I sat beside Julie. "She doesn't know how she affects me."

"Do you jack off thinking 'bout her?"

I nodded. "Yeah, you probably do the same looking at yourself in the mirror ... right?"

"Is it that obvious?"

I laughed and grinned. "Let's just say I was hoping." I laughed again feeling more relaxed with her.

"I had to wait until I was twenty-one. It felt like I had wanted, no, needed to be this way for all my life. I love it. Goddamn it is great. It feels good to have told someone. I have several stories I use when someone asks - sharks, saws ... you know, hugely unlikely things they shouldn't believe. They do. I don't know why I opened up to you. Oh God Paul, it feels so good now that I have." She stood leaving her crutches alone and hopped until she was in front of me. Her arms reached out inviting me to stand. The hug was comfortable as our bodies melted together. "Thank you." The sweet words blew across my cheek and over my ear.

"You feel nice against me."

"So glad ... Paul." Her hand rubbed across my back and over my hip. I could feel her stump press against the front of my pants. "You like that?" The stump moved again, pressing harder. "You'd be the first since...." Her lips nibbled at my ear as the words drifted though my mind. "You don't need to. I'll understand."

I pulled her face towards mine and pressed my lips against hers. Her tongue teased my lips making them damper and the thermostat seemed to twist higher. "I must." I sucked her lower lip between mine for a moment and let go. "If you want me."

"You fool. You had me...." She pressed her lips against mine and drove her tongue deep into my mouth.

We walked along the sidewalk towards the doors of the student center. It was not possible to do anything other than watch her move. She watched me watching her. "Do I excite you?"

I nodded and promptly stumbled over a rough joint in the sidewalk. My arms flailed for balance and I crashed onto my back. She stood over me for a moment as she began to kneel down. I glanced up the inside of her skirt and my heart thumped hard as I saw her stump and between her thighs.

Keeling on one knee, her stump resting on my chest, she looked at my face. "Are you okay?"

"I've just gone to heaven." I laughed as others gathered around.

Julie looked around. "I'm a professional! He's okay. Just a klutz." She giggled and moved back so I could stand. "We need to get you some crutches so you will have an excuse." She giggled again as I stood.

"I looked."

"I showed." She smiled. "What'd you think?"

"I think I need to look much, much closer. I bet you taste nice." I smiled.

She moved very close and her hand briefly disappeared under her skirt. Her outstretched finger slid under my nose and then across my lips. "Well?"

"There better be more."

"Suddenly I'm not so hungry for pizza." She held her finger under my nose again. "Does this give you some ideas about what's on the menu?"

My heart raced even though we did not. She lived three blocks off campus in a traditional apartment complex. Hers was a ground floor unit with one bedroom. "Make your self at home," she said as she tossed her book bag on the table in the small eating area next to the small kitchen. "Get you something to drink?" she asked, as she appeared to swirl around in the kitchen like a small tornado. Cupboard doors open, closed, cups, glasses appeared on the counter, spoons twirled in the cup, and she drank something. "Evening pills," she mumbled as she swallowed the concoction.

Her crutches remained against the counter as she hopped towards me. "Now where were we?" she slyly said. Her fists rested against her waist and she dragged her tongue across her lower lip in an obviously suggestive manner.

I dragged my finger under my nose and giggled.

"Oh yeah-h. That's right. You were going to examine me closely. Can I see some proof you have a license to do such things?" She laughed and hopped towards the couch. "Damn crutches slow me down." She landed on her back with the foot up over the back of the couch. Her skirt lay askew. An index finger rested in a suggestively nasty manner in the corner of her mouth. "Well big talker."

Having only dreamed of being so close between a woman's thighs, I settled near the end of her stump. My hand scooted the hem upwards and rested over black boy cut panties. The other hand began to massage her stump. It moved slowly in my palm.

"Oh-h baby-y. That's a great start."

The hair between her thighs was light colored and sparse. The folds of skin even and slightly parted. I kissed them as I had her other lips. My tongue pressed though and licked the full length of the slit from bottom to top until it grazed the bud of her clit peeking from the hood. I looked along her stomach and between her breasts.

"Well," she begged. "Keep it up." Her fingers spread her opening wide, a fingertip pulled at the clit. "Yeah-h." Her stump spread further to the side. A finger filled the opening. "Ah-h." The finger pumped fast and hard. "Yeah-h."

I mirrored her movements as she removed her hands.

"It's not like I'm so experienced either ... seen a few movies." The words meant to reassure me. They did.

"Thanks. I want us to enjoy each other."

Before long, we were naked on her bed. I was on my back, she riding me like a cowboy and moaning, "Fucking good," often. I loved the feel of her short stump against my hip and the sight of her breasts bobbing wildly. Even after filling her with cum, she continued to ride my erection until sadly it began to fade.

My cock sill resting inside the entrance, she looked down at me with her hands resting over my chest. "Fucking good," she whispered. "How about for you?"

I nodded and grinned. My hand reached out and cupped the end of her stump, and began to massage it. "All of you is good, this is wonderful."

"What about my pussy?"

I giggled. It would be hard to find fault with your pussy. Goddamn, this was good. I just hope it won't be the only time."

"Better not be. You're welcome to stay tonight. Bet we can try this again." She laughed and fell across my chest, still trying to hold my cock in her pussy. It slid out. Her lips pressed against mine, her tongue slid into my mouth. I enjoyed the feel of her pressed against me.

"I don't have any classes tomorrow."

She grinned and rolled beside me. We cuddled for a while, kissing, necking, touching.

Her warm breath coated my face as her fingertip strolled along my lip. "You really like me with one leg?" I didn't answer. "Good," she blew into my ear and nibbled my earlobe. "That's important."

I awoke an hour later with her lips wrapped around the head of my cock. Her tongue bathed the swollen purplish smooth patch and over the small indention of the underside. I watched with great interest. She appeared to truly be enjoying herself. I was.

Her head turned towards me, the head rubbed against her lips. "Sorry ... couldn't resist." She giggled, the warm air rushing over my cock. Her hips moved towards my face. I pulled her stump against my mouth. "Yeah-h," she moaned as I nibbled over the soft end and along the faint scar. Her hips convulsed. I paused. "Small orgasm," she explained. We laughed together. "What a problem," she teased.

Mom and Donna met us at the Top Hat for lunch the following day. The prior evening I had explained to Mom that I had met someone and wouldn't be home, but didn't provide any details. We were early and waited outside near the front door. I could tell Julie was nervous, I sure was.

"Hey!" I waved my hand high in the air as if they could not see us. Donna was in her sporty red ultra light wheelchair. Mom walked alongside.

Julie glanced at Donna, the attention heightened. "Shit." Her voice was low, almost unheard. She stood straight and shook slightly.

"What's wrong?"

"I'll tell...." She was interrupted by them finally stopping in front of us.

"Hi!' I made the introductions.

It was obvious Donna and Julie already knew each other. Any smile from both was missing now.

"Julie ... how's things?" Donna remarked trying to be pleasant.

"Classes started and I guess well. Paul is helping me with my Calculus."

"I didn't know...." his mother started, but did not finish as she looked at Julie and then Donna.

"Oh God, how could I help it after watching Donna parade around half naked. I bet Donna even HAD them amputated." My frustration soared.

Julie fired back. "Yeah, she did. She tried to keep me from having mine."

"I'd heard so many comments about Julie wanting her amputation, sometimes for crazy reasons. It just didn't seem wise."

"Who the fuck do you think you are? God?" Julie stormed down the sidewalk.

I slapped my fists against my hips. "Fuck!" I followed her. "Wait!"

I caught up in the middle of the next block. "Hey, we don't have to be around them."

"She's your mother and Donna is her girlfriend. How can you not be around them? How can I be around you when you are around them? This might just not work."

"You really do dislike Donna, don't you?"

Her arms were tightly crossed and she shook her head. "Bitch."

I stood in front of her with my hands on her shoulders. I could smell her wonderful fragrance as I watched her face tight and red, her lips pursed tightly.

"Wait here. Will ya?"

She nodded and I began walking slowly towards Mom and Donna still waiting in front of the Top Hat. With hands shoved deep in my pockets, I tried to imagine how to resolve this battle.

The three of us stared and said nothing for a while.

Mom looked scowled at Donna. "You and Julie are so similar. Would you please find a way to make peace with her? Paul is my son and I can't lose him. I know he is about to have to make a decision between her and me. I might have to make one between us." Moms look said more about how firmly she felt than her words.

"Ah, ah-h," Donna stammered as she absorbed the expression. Her hands tightly gripped the front of the wheelchair cushion far from her legless hips. "Shit, shit." Her head shook several times before looking up then towards Julie over a block away. Her hand motioned Julie to come back. She didn't move. Donna waved again.

Donna began rolling her wheelchair towards Julie. After about ten feet, Julie began walking back. They met far enough from us that we could not hear what they said.

"You and Julie look like you belong together," Mom said.

I nodded and we watched them kiss, and then come back.

"I think we are okay now." Julie rocked back on her crutches and held her foot off the ground for a moment.

"Yup," Donna remarked as she patted his mother on the hip. "I hope both of you will feel comfortable at our place."

The server moved a chair for Donna and Julie sat next to her. Mom and I sat opposite them.

Julie and I strolled along the sidewalk in the warm breeze. A finger of mine hooked beneath one of hers as that hand gripped her crutches. I glanced at her face while paying more attention to the way she walked.

"You're staring at my single foot." She giggled. "Good."

I laughed and pulled my hand away before snapping my fingers and slapping my hands together. "Yup I am." I laughed again.

"I owe your mother a lot."

"Why, because she intervened? I'm am glad you seem to have worked something out with Donna."

Julie nodded. "I lived with Donna. She's my cousin."

"Really?"

"Yeah. My parents died when I was a senior in high school. I'd just turned eighteen. Donna took me in. Her legs were gone by then. She wanted to be that way. I already knew how she felt. She was living alone." Julie sighed deeply. "I was a mess after the funeral." She sighed again then became silent.

I stopped and pulled her against me. Our lips touched and our tongues played. "I know we haven't known each other long." I pecked at her lips a few times. "I think I love you." I pecked again. "I don't care that you and Donna were lovers. She'd be easy to love."

"You know?"

"Ah, it was pretty obvious from the way the story was going."

"Well...." Julie stood with her hands clasped together and her head hung down.

"What?"

"It doesn't matter. Your mother found her and you found me."

"Yeah-h." I looked at her as she smiled. "I'm glad she helped you with your leg."

She kissed me again, pecks along the lip, a little feel of her tongue. She stopped and wistfully looked in my eyes. "You're sweet. I could love you, you know." She pecked at my lips between words.

There was a spell of silence, not very long. We watched each other, not talking, just looking. She smiled and dragged her tongue across her lower lip. "Ah, I think I might need one of your close examinations." She giggled.