Firsts Ch. 02

Story Info
What is hidden behind those green eyes?
3.9k words
4.64
42.7k
17

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKiss
TheKiss
235 Followers

Ch. 02: Gabriel

Author's Note: Sorry this took so long! Hopefully the next chapter won't be as long in coming. Thank you for all the wonderful feedback, I'm so glad you guys like my story. Check my profile page for updates. As always, all comments are welcome. All characters are 18+ at the time of any sexual acts. Huge thanks to coloryourworld, azraeyl, and alwaysup4u2004 for their essential editing help. This chapter was written from Gabriel's POV, and repeats some of the previous chapter, but the rest is new. Lyrics are 'Mr. Brightside' by The Killers. Enjoy.

\*****/

It started out with a kiss,
How did it end up like this?
(It was only a kiss)
(It was only a kiss)

\*****/

Gabriel had been dreading this talk, ever since he had closed the door on her last night. He didn't want her to get the wrong idea, but he didn't know exactly what it was that hedid want.

He had worried that Kes would be angry with him, feel that he had taken advantage, and was worried that she might tell her brothers. But when she'd finally come down the stairs this morning she'd seemed more concerned that her brothers would find out than about him.

So now they were finally alone in the kitchen, and he had his first chance to straighten everything out. And he had absolutely no idea what to say.

"We need to talk, I know," Kesare said quietly.

"Yeah," he sighed. "Look, not that last night wasn't...nice, but, well," he paused, trying to find the words. He really didn't want to hurt her.

"I get it. Last night was nice, but you don't see me as anything more than a friend. It's okay. It's not like I'm madly in love with you or anything. It's nice though. Learning from someone I trust. I don't want anything more than that," Kes stated.

Huh, he thought. He was dumbfounded. Yeah, it was what he was trying to say, but hearing her say it was a little...weird. He was surprised to find that he was a little pissed at her brushing off what happened so easily.I guess I'm nothing more than a practise dummy to her. No strings. Well, that's not a problem for me. Just so long as she doesn't start getting expectations.

He blinked, clearing his thoughts and noticed her watching, waiting for him reply.

"Yeah. Right. I enjoyed being your teacher. But I don't want anything more." The words sounded hollow, even to him. He had to get out of there. "I've gotta go Princess," he said, barely remembering his jacket on the back of his chair.

\*****/

As he started to pull his truck out of the drive, he went over their history in his head. Until the day she had asked him to kiss her, she had always been little Kes Ramirez, the skinny kid that used to follow along after him and her brothers. It was only when she stood in front of him in her faded jeans and worn Green Day t-shirt that he realised she had become a 'young lady' as his Grams would have put it.

Even then, when he had agreed to kiss her, she had still been nothing more than Little Kes to him. But the way she responded to him, the way she felt in his arms, well, he couldn't deny that she was now a young woman.

He also couldn't deny that his body had responded to that discovery. From one kiss, he had begun to get hard. Part of him didn't want to stop the kiss, and he found it difficult to do so, reminding himself that this wasn't just some girl, it was Kes, his best friend's sister. His best friend'sunderagelittle sister.

Still, he had barely gotten control of himself when he asked, "How was that for a first kiss then?"

Only half expecting an answer, he had been more than a little surprised at her coldness when she responded, "Fine, thank you. The guys shouldn't be too long, but I've got homework to do, there's some leftover pizza in the fridge. Bye."

As she ran up the stairs to her room, he growled back, "Glad I could be of servicePrincess." He was angry and confused at her dismissal, and still a little riled up from the kiss, so instead of going back to his book, he switched on the TV, zooming through the channels, not really paying attention to what flickered across the screen.

He didn't notice the time passing until he heard Mateo's old pickup pull into the drive. He had started to panic that they'd know something had happened. But Kes acted normally enough, and the guys didn't seem to notice anything although Matt kept give him strange looks.

Months had passed, and things had gone back to normal. Kes dated for a while, but stopped to focus on school. Juan had started talking about handing the business over to Gabriel, which had been like a dream come true for him, and he had continued his playboy ways, dating different girls, never getting serious with any of them.

From time to time, his thoughts would drift to Kes. Ever since they had kissed, he started thinking of her as less than a sister and more as a, well, girl. He noticed what she would wear, and how she acted. More and more, he thought about the nature of their relationship, and about its boundaries. He knew that if he put the moves on Kes, her brothers would beat the crap out of him. But more than that, he knew that if he did, she'd end up hating him forever, and then he'd have to beat the crap out ofhimselffor breaking her heart.

But Kes hadn't seemed that interested in him since things had settled down after the kiss. One day when they had been making dinner, she had cut herself. When she had first yelled out, the first thought that came to his head was that she had really hurt herself, but when he'd gotten a look at it, it has just been a nick, and there was only a little blood which he wiped away. Then he had suddenly had the desire to, so he kissed it better. When he did that, he could have sworn he saw a flicker of desire in her eyes, but he wasn't sure.

Ever since then he'd been wondering if he was wrong about her feelings towards him...thinking himself in circles about what was right and what was wrong...if she wanted it or if she didn't...if it was worth it or if it wasn't.

Then last night he found himself at the Ramirez house at the request of her brothers, waiting for Kes to come back from her date. He'd been watching some Arnie action movie that was nearly over, and was surprised when Kes came bursting through the front door earlier than he'd expected, slamming the door shut and leaning her forehead against it.

When she had slowly started opening up about her date, and about her previous experience on dates he realised two things. One: he wanted to kill every guy who had even laid a finger on Kes, and two: Kes was a virgin. A very inexperienced one.

He'd kind of guessed she was a virgin, more because of her brothers than anything else, but hearing it was something quite different. He wasn't the kind of guy who went around deflowering virgins, and in fact had never been with one. He read somewhere that girls either grow to love or hate the man who takes their virginity, and he wanted neither of those.

But hearing Kes talk about how inept her dates were made him want to show her how good it could be. Before he knew it, he had offered to show her what it was like, and to his surprise, she had agreed.

"Come here," he said holding out his hand to her. She slowly walked over to him. He took her hand, kissing the back of her hand, then pulled her into his lap. He could tell she was unsure and uncomfortable, and he tried to say something to make it better. It seemed to work, as he felt her relax in his arms.

He pulled her closer, drawing her into a slow kiss. Her lips were soft and full, and he felt himself starting to stir again. As he slipped his tongue into his mouth, his mind drifted to other hot moist places, and he fought for control, but felt himself failing.

He helplessly deepened the kiss, nibbling on her lips, and he began moving his hands up from her waist. He felt her soft curves under his hands, and then moved them to her back. He couldn't help the surge of self-satisfaction he felt when her groan of disappointment turn into a moan of pleasure as his lips moved to her throat.

He felt his passions rise (among other things) as she tunnelled her fingers through his hair. Feeling that, he realised he had to get control of himself, or he wasn't going to be able to stop. He pulled back from her, cupping her face and staring into her big brown eyes.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked, hoping she'd say no. Her only answer was a shake of her head, but her eyes were full of want. "Good," he sighed, catching is breath, and clearing his head.

"Let your education continue. Most guys will try to touch you breasts over your clothes first, like this," he said as his gently cupped her breasts and slowly moved his thumbs over her hardening nipples. As he did so, Kes let out a small whimper that drew his lips to hers like a magnet.

As he moved his hands to her slim waist, he continued to kiss her. Her lips were like a drug; he was quickly becoming addicted and was unable to stop kissing her even as he continued talking. "Now,"kiss "other guys,"kiss "might try,"kiss"to slip their hands,"kiss"under you shirt,"kiss"like this." He moved his thumbs under her tank top, feeling the soft skin of her stomach. At his touch, she gasped. The combined force of her lips, her body and her responsiveness had his head spinning. He forgot everything, the lessons, the fact that Kes was practically his sister, and that she was a virgin. All he knew was that she was driving him crazy and he couldn't stop kissing her.

He moved his hands up under her tank, moving his hand to her bra-covered breasts. It was too much. He dragged her top over her head leaving her top half clad in only a black lace bra. As he gazed at her beautiful breasts, (a full 34B he was guessing) then into her eyes, he realised she was one of the most beautiful women he had ever met. Perhaps not the most glamorous, or model-perfect, but she had a sort of natural beauty and an inner glow that he had somehow missed all of these years.

"God Kesare, you're beautiful," he whispered, and needing to feel her against his skin, he removed his own t-shirt. His mouth seemed to have a mind of its own when it travelled across the top curve of her breasts, then lower to capture each in turn, feeling the already rock-hard nipples harden even further as he blew on the damp lace.

It wasn't enough. He needed more. First, he slipped the straps from her shoulders, following them with kisses, then he moved his hands to her back, expertly unsnapping and removing the bra altogether.

The sight over her full perky breasts and engorged dusky nipples, combined with the knowledge thathedid this, made him gasp, and sent a surge to his very aroused groin, almost making him cum in his pants.

The same magnetic force that had been driving him all evening worked its magic again as he began to work in earnest on her breasts and lips. He was lost.

A few moments later, he snapped back into reality as she began to move rhythmically against him. He groaned and pulled back, knowing that if he didn't stop now, he wouldn't be able to.

"I think we're done Kesare," he shakily stated.

"The hell we are!" she growled, and obviously not ready to call it a night, she pressed her lips and body against his, showing him clumsily, but very clearly, just how much she wanted him. But as much as he wanted it at that moment, he knew they'd both end up regretting it in the morning. He pulled her back again, but she just changed her angle of attack, her mouth proving her a quick learner.

"You're really close, aren't you?" he asked, realising she wasn't going to give up. Once again she seemed unable to speak, but the actions of her lust-filled body giving her answer. After assuring her that he wasn't finished, he moved her round on his lap so she was facing away from him. He caught a whiff of her cinnamon shampoo as he moved her silky hair over her shoulder.

Unable to resist, he massaged one of her breasts as he deftly opened her jeans and slipped a hand inside. His surprise at finding her waxed mound turned to sheer amazement as he felt how thoroughly soaked her cunt was. He gently squeezed her clit, hearing her cum, then continued rubbing as he felt her convulse with pleasure in his arms.

"Stop!" she gasped, boneless in his hold. Knowing their night was about to end, leaving him unsatisfied, he couldn't resist tasting her cream.

After he was finished, he carried her up to her room, feeling a surge of male satisfaction at the blissful look on her beautiful face. He placed a kiss on her forehead feeling oddly protective, then went back downstairs only to find both of their tops and her bra scattered around the couch.

As he was leaving her room for a second time that night, he heard her murmur, "Thank you Gabriel." Funny, he'd never noticed before, but while most called him Gabe, she always called him Gabriel. He kinda liked it.

"My pleasure Babe," he whispered back before shutting the door behind him.

And it was, and continued to be as he took a shower, taking care of the not-so-little problem she had left him with, thinking of her all the while.

\*****/

He had crashed the night on the same couch, waking up in the morning convinced his life was over. Savouring his last moments having breakfast with his best friends, watching them try (and fail) to work the coffee maker, convinced that when Kes came down the stairs they wouldn't be able to hide their prior activities.

But everything went okay, right up until his little chat with Kes in the kitchen. He wasn't sure why, 'cause he was free and clear, but something about the conversation was just...wrong.

\*****/

After pulling his truck into the parking lot behind Juan's he made his way through the employee's entrance and into the locker room. As he was opening his locker to get out his overalls, he thought over the jobs he had to do. He a couple of basic repairs to do, brake lines and minor body work, a couple cars in for their yearly service. Throughout the day, they'd have the normal run of call outs for flat tires and breakdowns, but his big job of the day was some rich kid who wanted his 16th birthday present, as he'd said, "Totally pimped out, man."

Gabriel hated doing jobs for rich kids who knew nothing about cars and had more money than sense, but the shop could always use more business and his cut might even be enough to get his little 'project' off the ground.

As he was pulling the sleeves up over his broad shoulders, a crotchety voice with a think Brooklyn accent bellowed, "Demachi! Demachi! I know you're out there! Get you ass in here now!"

"Coming, Boss!" Gabriel yelled back. Sighing, he zipped up his front before grabbing his tool belt and shutting his locker.

"Hey, Gabe," a sexy southern voiced purred.

"Hi Becca. What are you doing here?" Gabriel asked the stunning blonde poised in front of him.

"I think my oil needs changin'. Or sumthin'." She flashed him a dazzling smile filled with perfect white teeth.

"I just changed it for you last week," he said, his eyes admiring her slim, willowy body.

"Maybe I just wanted to see you again," she replied, stepping closer and licking her lips. "So, can I?" she asked.

"Demachi!! Stop fuckin' around!!!" Juan screamed.

Glaring at the office door, Gabriel answered, "Maybe later, I gotta go, the Boss is calling." He flashed her a grin before moving around her.

As he made his way to Juan's office, he got a few catcalls and "You're in for it now, buddy!"s from the other mechanics. Frowning, trying to figure out what he'd done, he opened the door to Juan's office.

"What the fuck kinda time d'ya call his Demachi?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Juan roared, greeting Gabriel red-faced. Then it hit him.

"Oh, shit. I was supposed to open up, wasn't I?" Gabriel groaned.

"Yeah. And instead of the nice, easy mornin' I was lookin' forward to, I get a early call from a couple of irate mechanics who can't get into the fuckin' building! What the hell happened Demachi?!"

"I'm sorry Boss, I had a weird night last night and I just forgot. I'm real sorry and I promise it won't happen again and..." Sighing, Gabriel collapsed into the chair opposite Juan. "Just...sorry."

Juan could tell something was wrong, and sat back down behind his desk asking, "What kind of 'weird night'. Hey, it ain't somethin' to do with a girl is it? It is, isn't it? That's what I get for hiring an Italian. Alwaysamour."

"It's not about a girl. Well it is, sort of. It's...complicated. And you know I'm not Italian," Gabriel added, running his hand through his shaggy black hair.

Sensing there was something more to it, Juan decided to press Gabriel for more information. He was still pissed, but Gabe was like a son to him and it wasn't like him to forget his responsibilities.

"Gabe, boy, what happened?" Juan asked.

Gabriel stared at him for a moment, then replied. "It's this girl. We've fooled around a little, nothing serious."

"And what, now she wants serious? You know Gabe, you're gonna have to settle down sometime."

"No, it's not that. She made it quite clear she didn't want serious," Gabriel answered, tilting his head back to stare at the ceiling. He really didn't want to be having this conversation.

Juan laughed. "Don't tell meyouwant serious!"

Gabriel just glared. "No, it's not about that it just...complicated."

"She's not seeing someone else is she? You're a charmer, but it's not like you to go after another guy's girl," Juan frowned, another thought occurred. "She's not underage is she?"

"No! No, look, okay. I've known her for a long time and I'm friends with her brothers and I don't want to screw things up but she seems okay with it but if they ever found out they'd kill me and I don't know what to do or if I should do anything at all," Gabriel replied in a rush.

"So that's where you were last night? At her house?" Juan asked, suspicion dawning.

"Yes. I mean no. Earlier I was, but I crashed at the Ramirez's last night, Um."

"Riiight. Well, my advice would be: take things slow, don't push the girl, and although I can see why you'd want to keep it from them, try not to outright lie to the brothers. Just let things happen." Juan hoped he was right about who Gabriel was talking about.

" 'Just let it happen'? Great, easy for you to say," Gabriel groaned.

"Yeah, well, that all you're gonna get from me for now. On to business. I'm gonna need you to watch the shop today, and lock up tonight. You should come 'round for dinner tonight. Gretchen is making goulash and you know she loves it when you come visit. Now get outta here."

"Yes, sir bossman!" Gabriel mock-saluted, marching out of the small office and into the main floor.

\*****/

As he slammed shut the locker door, he mentally ran through his list of last minute jobs before he shut up the shop. Computers off, check. Doors locked, check. Equipment powered down, check. Safe locked, check. Lights off, check.

He locked the back door and checked it, then started walking towards his truck, which by this time of night was alone in the lot.

Apart from the leggy blonde posed like a pin-up on the hood.

"'Bout time you got here. I've been waitin' for practicallyhours," she drawled, sliding down the hood.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what are you doing here, Becca?" Gabriel asked, moving to lean against the driver's side door with his arms crossed over his broad chest.

Becca slowly stalked towards him, hips swaying as she purred, "Well, my sister wanted to borrow my car, so I told her to drop me off here, and that you'd give me a ride...home," she explained, with a very definite pause before the last word.

TheKiss
TheKiss
235 Followers
12